Demon in me!

Von BabyDollxox

On her eighteenth birthday Clara's mother was raped by a demon but not just any demon the prince of the under... Mehr

Demon in me!
See my life is perfectly normal!
A Beautiful Nightmare
The first kiss
I think I drank to much!
The problems just keep on rolling!
The arms of the angel.
I did not see that coming!
The calm before the storm!
Caught between a hunter and a hard place!
Got to be cruel to be kind!
My almost lover.
A sight that cant be unseen.
The blood that stains my hands.
The story of my protector.
Could my luck be changing?
When Destiny unfolds
Some well deserved closure.
Our last goodbye
A new beginning
Home sweet home!
Authors Note!
The course of love never did run smooth
Taking one for the team.
From the ashes hell comes a man in love.
A turn for the worst
And so the journey begins.
A drink and we're off

A friendly face with a guilty mind.

1.1K 24 8
Von BabyDollxox

The first beast lunges at Dimitri swiping its claws at his chest. The attack barely misses him as he grabs the beast’s skin and tosses it into a nearby dead tree. The tree gives a loud crack before falling to the ground – dizzily the beast stumbles back to its feet. The rest of the pack begin to crowd around Dimitri snarling as they do.

“Dimitri look out” I scream from my perch as I see one behind him move. In a flash Dimitri catches the thing and tosses it to the ground. He doesn’t let go of it but instead takes a hold on both its body and its neck and twists in different directions. It squeals and wriggles pointlessly, with one sudden movement and one quick snap the thing fell dead. For a second the pack stood frozen summing up their opponent.

This time Dimitri doesn’t wait for one to attack, he disappears in a flash. Quickly he reappears on the back of one who did not seem keen of having a rider. It begins to run and buck. Dimitri seems un-phased by it. I watch as he pulls his arm back with his hand kept pointed down like a dagger. With so much force Dimitri plunges his hand down breaking through the beast’s body. For a second he does not pull his hand back but waits allowing the beast to roar out. When he dose pull his hand back he holds in it a huge black organ. Its heart!

Dimitri dismounts it before it can hit the ground.  As he stands to catch his breath he looks around seeing where everything is.

“Ahhh” I scream and hold on tighter as I feel the tree I am sitting on jolt violently. Looking down I seen the large one Dimitri had thrown earlier ramming its shoulder into the base of the tree.

“Clara!” Dimitri yells but before I can respond the wind whips my hair up as I begin to fall. I feel the burning in my chest return to me. Just when I expect to hit the ground hard on my back I find myself landing comfortably on the balls of my feet. Dimitri soon appears by my side pressing his shoulder to mine.

“Clara, whatever happens don’t lose control” he warns as I feel the heat rise. Another two beasts charge at us from either side so Dimitri and I turn back to back. I see it coming fast and angry – I need to think of something. Intensively I hold out my hands like a shield. Following my thoughts I see the beast collide with an invisible wall. It falls stunned to the ground. Taking advantage of its current weakened state I run and step over to straddle the thing. Placing my hands under its chin I use all my energy to yank its head. I keep pulling and pulling ignoring the snapping of the bones and the ripping of its flesh. I stumble back when the muscle holding it together finally gives way. Blood spurts everywhere, from both the open neck and the head in my hands. I look up to see Dimitri fighting the biggest one. And now the only one.

There is a slight squish when I drop the head on the ground. Looking around I see a large branch with a sharp and deadly looking edge. Quickly I sprint to it and with one strike of my foot I break the branch.

“Ahhh!” Dimitri’s scream makes me spin round. I see him sink to his knee grabbing at his bleeding chest. The beast towers over him ready for the next blow. NO! Not Dimitri. More anger than ever builds in my chest pushing me to breaking point.

The thing has its back to me so I take this opportunity to run at it. Pushing myself off the ground I jump to allow me to stab the branch into its back. I stab with so much force the point penetrates straight through the tough, scaly skin that covers it right through to the other side. I have to stop because if I push it in any further ill hit Dimitri. With my superhuman strength I pull the beast away and fling it in the opposite direction as if I was throwing a small toy.

I fall to my knees and hug myself to Dimitri. I can feel my bravery and strength now fading. Dimitri’s arm pulls me in closer as the world around us begins to fade. The white blank tiles replace the fiery waste land. An overwhelming sense of relive floods through me the moment I see the big metal door open. Hooking my arms around Dimitri I do my best to hoist him up supporting his weight. I look to him only to see his injuries are gone! Like completely! This is crazy.

“What! You were just cut so badly and there was blood everywhere” I squeak franticly. Dimitri’s hands cup my face pulling my gaze up to his.

“Just a visual effect, are you okay?”

“Never better” I say somewhat sarcastically before I pull him down to me. Our lips crush together in the most passionate kiss yet. His hands drop to my waist and his toung caresses my bottom lip begging for entrance. My lips part allowing him to explore my mouth. I lean in to him and drink him like I haven’t had water in a year. My arms snake up around his neck holding him closer to me. Our bodies press close together – so close I can really feel the heat.

“Oh my god are you guys okay” Juliet’s frantic voice sounds as she runs through the door. Quickly Dimitri and I break apart to look at her. “What happened?” she asks standing there looking clueless.

“You tell us! Did you think that was funny?” Dimitri asks sounding really mad. I look to his face to see his features soften. “It wasn’t you?” he asks

“No I was with Nick and Cecelia, I was walking past and I heard the machine still running, when I got down Clara just killed the alpha Dahis.” Juliet explains.

“Then who turned it on?” I ask.

“Well Dimitri turned it on” Juliet says.

“Yea but who started the fight sequence?” Dimitri asks. Juliet just shrugs.

“Didn’t you lock the board?”

“Must have forgot to, I was a little preoccupied” Dimitri’s arm snakes around me and he gives me a light squeeze.

“Well you guys scored really high if that make you feel any better” she offers as compensation for our ruined date.

“I’d feel better if I had actually scored” Dimitri mutters under his breath. Laughing I nudge him in the side.

“I’m sure we’ll have another chance” Juliet laughs.

“Well who else would have been here?” Juliet asks crossing her arms.

“Juliet, there are over thirty people living in this house, it could have been anyone of them, but I’ll find out who it was and believe me I will make sure they regret it”

“Well along as you guys are okay, maybe you should go to bed Clara, you look exhausted” Juliet addresses to me. At that moment it dawns on me just how tired I am.

“Yea, that whole powers thing still takes a lot out of me” I lean into Dimitri.

“Don’t worry you’ll get stronger” Dimitri reassures me holding me close.

“So I guess you to are on speaking terms again?” Juliet grins at us.

“You could say that” Dimitri responds to her, his voice sounds a little teasing.

“Awe you guys are cute, but seriously you should go to bed, it’s after midnight” she says looking down at a small watch on her arm.

“Whoa time flies when you’re having fun” I mutter sarcastically.

“Yea it’s easy to lose track of time in there” Dimitri says as we make our way out of the door.

When we reach the control room Dimitri stops.

“I don’t know who’s soul print that is” he says aimed at Juliet’s.

“Its kinda familiar though, feels like it’s mixed with another” she says back, I look up at Dimitri confused as to whatever it is that they are talking about.

“every living soul past and present has a print, it’s like a finger print, no two are exactly alike, you leave a print everywhere you go, and some of us here are more sensitive to it than others we can sense it.” He explains.

“And if two people are close for a certain amount of time their prints will mix a little, it’s hard to separate”

  “Or so do you think you can work out who was did it?” I ask.

“I don’t know, maybe, but as Dimi said there are over thirty people in this house that all have access to this room, it could be anyone.”

“Okay well can we figure it out in the morning, cause at this rate I’m going to fall asleep standing in here.” I can feel my body swaying due to the lack of energy to keep myself upright. I have never felt this drained before, but then again I have never purposely used my powers like that. But man it did feel good.

“Okay well then I’ll take you up to bed” I feel Dimitri’s hands slip under me again.

“You know people are going to think I’m really lazy having you carry me everywhere” I smile at him.

“Hmmm, you may be right, but what kind of man would I be if I let you climb all those stairs in your weakened state”

“Ha, just go to bed!” Juliet scolds. On her command Dimitri and I head for the door.

“Hold on” he says quietly when I wrap my arms around his neck he smiles. In a flash we move and end up at my door. He teleported! With me! Whoa it’s a strange feeling, like when your leg falls asleep and you get that tingly feeling but all over my body. Gently he sets me down allowing my body returns to normal.

“Don’t worry you’ll get used to it” he whispers in my ear as I open the door.

“Are you coming in?” I ask when I feel him pull away.

“No not tonight” he says and my smile fades.

“Awe, why not, I thought we could pick up where we left of earlier” I say quietly running my fingers through his hair, his hands rub down my waist and stop on my hips. He pulls me close. Crushing his lips down on mine I feel his passion. His lips taste so sweet on mine. Slow we deepen this kiss while he tightens his hold on me. I trail my tongue across his bottom lip begging for him to let me in. when he dose I allow my tongue to battle with his for dominance. I give in allowing me the opportunity to bite down softly on his bottom lip. His groan is what stops the kiss. He pulls away leaving me cold and craving so much more.

“Not tonight” he whispers.

“But I want you tonight” I almost moan in desperation for him. He pulls me in and places several light kisses on my neck leading to my ear.

“You need rest tonight, but I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow night” he says seductively.

“It’s a date” I smile up at him. Giving me one last peck on the lips he turns to leave.

“I’ll await that moment with bated breath, sweet dreams Clara” he utters sparing me one last fleeting glance before he’s gone into thin air.

I close the door and through myself on the bed. Did any of that actually happen, I really hope it did and this isn’t just some cruel fantasy, something that I could wake up from at any time? When I sit up in my bed I catch my reflection in the mirror. I hadn’t noticed I was smiling. Smiling like a god damn idiot, but I don’t care. Letting out a deep sigh I fall back on my silky sheets.

I can feel my whole body relax and my mind start to fade. Ah after such an eventful day I finally get to sleep.

My peacefulness is short lived as just as my sleep begins to consume me I hear three loud knocks on my door. With a groan I force myself.

WAIT! Maybe it’s Dimitri, has he reconsidered, because I will most defiantly wake the fuck up for him.

I can’t help but laugh at how excited my mind is right now.

Leaning against the door frame I swing the door open.

“Look whose come crawling back” I say without looking at who it is.

“Clara we need to talk” Marks low voice sounds and I snap standing up straight.

“Mark! I…um... I mean hi” I stutter taken by surprise. Mark walks straight past me and plonks down on my bed.

“Come on in, I guess” I mutter under my breath. Closing the door again I turn to look at Mark, who has risen to his feet again.

“Clara I’m so sorry” his voice sounds so depressed as his arms encircle me pulling me close in a hug.

“Um Mark? What exactly are you sorry for?” I ask muffled in his chest.

“I’m so glad you’re not hurt, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do it” he blurts out.

“Didn’t mean to do what?” I say louder pushing myself away from him.

“I didn’t mean to mess with that machine” he says outright and my jaw drops.

“YOU!” I yell “you did that to us, we could have been seriously hurt!” I look at him waiting on a response.

“Clara listen to me I didn’t mean to”

“oh so you just accidently set some weird hell hounds on us and didn’t put in a way out!”

“no it’s not like that, I was looking for you earlier and someone told me you’d be in the VR room so I went down there to find you, I thought you’d be training or something, so when I got down there I turned the monitor on and saw you with him, you two were kissing and shit and I lost it”

“You lost it?” I mutter still looking furious at him.

“yea and I punched the machine, that’s when the settings changed and that waste land came up, I was trying to fix it when that chick Lola came in, she was super pissed that Dimitri was with you and she said lets have some real fun then she put in those things and disabled the way out” he looks so guiltily “I tried to stop her but she froze me, I dunno how but she did and then when she unfroze me there was nothing I could do”

“So why weren’t you there when we got out?” I ask a little sceptical.

“I went to look for someone who could stop it but by time I got back you were already out, I didn’t want to fight with Dimitri tonight so I came up here to tell you what happened and to make sure you were okay”

“I’m fine, I probably wouldn’t be if Dimitri hadn’t of been there with me”

“You really like him don’t you?” Mark asks. I just nod at him “Cee it’s dangerous to be with him, there are people who will try to hurt you cause of him”

“You mean the Silver Knights?” I mutter knowing what they stand for.

“Yeah, they told me not to let you fall for him, but I knew I’d never be able to do that” he smiles at me so softly “dose he really make you happy?” again I just nod

“And you’re sure this is what you want?” he asks I nod again.

“I never knew I wanted it, but now that I have it I don’t know how I lived without it” I say like a love struck chick in a cheesy romance movie.

“Yea, that’s how love works, and if you’re sure then I will protect your love till the end, regardless of the Silver knights”

“Even though we are what we are?” I ask

“Even then, hey I may be a hard ass most of the time but I’m a sucker for love” he smiles at me.

“That’s only cause you’re in it” I poke his chest teasingly.

“Speaking of which I better get back to my room, Nad will worry” he says moving for the door.

“Aw so cute” I laugh. We hug once before he leaves.

Now I think I really do need to sleep, I can’t handle this much drama in one day, I just hope tomorrow will be as fun.

***

I am so sorry for being late, things were a little more complicated than I expected I got a lot of school course work last minute and it stressed me out and then my wattpad dcided to start acting up D:

But here you go an answer to the mystery of the VR machine! I hope you enjoy and I promise you if you’re a big Clara x Dimitri fan you will love the following chapters, I have a lot more loven, fights and a lot of drama!! So stay tuned!!!

I would love for 10 votes before the next chapter goes up and I swear I will be on time this time!!! Scouts honour!!

And please do comment and talk to me I absolutely love hearing from you all, your comments make me smile!!!

All my love,,, xox A.J

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Lie To Me Von Danielle

Jugendliteratur

119K 1.7K 30
Stting on her balcony one night Jamie is visited by the man of her dreams, the only problem is he lies--compulsively. She knows that he wrong for her...
183K 11.5K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
71.7K 598 29
As a teenager, things start to quickly disperse and evolve as years go by and you grow older, such as romance, education, occupations, etc. And it se...
1.2K 63 22
Victoria was just a teenage girl. Though her life wasn't that great. Her father or more like, gardian, abuses her almost everday. She lost her mother...