Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
To Tae who will always be mine,
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

Dinner with the chairman

3.3K 162 11
By Cuteztae

Taehyung s POV

" Hello Jia. Can you please send me the password of Ms. Y/n s apartment?" I called Jia and asked her.
Within a minute she sent me the password and I forwarded it to Ms.Y/n and kept my phone away and started to read the business magazine which was released by our company.

While I was reading it , I heard my phone vibrating so I checked it for messages.

There was a text from Ms. Y/n saying
" Thank you sir. Thanks to you my momma stopped yelling at me😂. Hope you ll come tonight for dinner. Momma is expecting you to come . Thank you again sir "
That message made me smile. I was smiling looking at the phone and suddenly bogum shi came into my office.

"Oooooh. Our chairman sir is looking at the phone and smiling. I smell something fishyy" bogum shi started teasing me which made me laugh too.

" Noo why are you saying something like that bogumah? "I asked him.
" I know that face. Are you going out with someone?" He asked me out of nowhere..
" What no! If I am dating you would have already known." I told him with a smile.
" You think I believe you? No I don't my best friend" he told me with a smirk on his face. " Anyways sir, your visit to UK has been rescheduled " he added.
" Oh nice. When is it bogumshi?" I asked him because I had to prepare for it before leaving for UK.
" After two months sir. You have plenty of time. Mr. Namjoon said that the hotel is under renovations. So he said to reschedule your visit after two months so that you can check the hotel once they are done with renovations." Bogum shi said.
" That would be great. I like that bogum shi. " I said. " Oh by the way, how are the things going with your new position?" I asked him again raising an eyebrow.

Seeing my face made bogum shi laugh. " I have seen you work in this position for so long sir. I have learnt many things from you. So I use what I learnt to do the best for our company" bogumshi told me
" Sir I have a meeting with an agent from a USA company. Please excuse me" Bogum shi said so and left the office after I nodded with a smile on my face approving him to leave.

Y/n s POV

Once momma came inside the apartment she was so excited to see the surrounding and wanted to walk around every corner.  She was super happy that I got to live in a place as luxurious as this.
She went to each room and looked everywhere
" This place is super pretty Y/n . So which room are you going to use.?" Momma asked me.
" Master bedroom. Of course momma" I said with a smirk on my face.
" Okay now keep the luggage and let's go home shall we? We need to go for grocery shopping as well." Momma told me.
" Okay momma. " I said so and came out of the house and closed the door. We came to the road and walked towards the supermarket.
" What are you going to cook for dinner momma?" I asked her with a curious face.
"Mmm I thought of making kalguksu.(Korean glass noodles ) it's good right? " Momma asked me back.
" Yess obviously momma. Your kalguksu is the most delicious one in the entire country.
" Okay then let's buy ingredients and go home soon" momma told me started putting ingredients into the shopping cart 🛒

Taehyung s POV

After work I went home to have a wash first. I went inside the bathroom and had a refreshing hot water bath.
I came outside the bathroom after about 45 minutes and got dressed in my usual casual clothing.

I thought of going to Ms. Y/n s home at about 6 30 pm but I thought to leave early because I had to buy something to take to her place.
I dialled Mrs. Lee s number and called her. She picked up after some time and she sounded so happy to hear my voice.
" Taehyung ah. How are you my son?" She asked me with a very loving voice.
" I am doing great aunty. But I miss you so much. " I said.
" I miss you more. I ll come soon to my usual home okay?, Anyways why did you call at this time taehyung ah? You usually call me at night right? " She asked me
" Yes aunty. Aunty can you tell me what's good to be taken to a dinner? " I asked Mrs. Lee
" Are you doing to a dinner? Oooh with your girlfriend?" She was teasing me as always.
" No nooo. My I am going to one of my friends place aunty. Please tell me will you?"
" Okay okay. But I don't believe you though. " She said. I heard her laugh into the phone. " Take some fruits and something which can be used in a house. Something like a table fan maybe?" Mrs. Lee added
" Okay aunty. Thank yoouu. I ll call you at night okay?" I said and disconnected the call once we were done talking

I grabbed my car keys and drove towards the supermarket. I went inside after parking the car and bought alot of fruit. And also I bought a rice steamer for Ms. Y/ns mom.i thought it would be helpful. I put all of them into the trunk and drove to Ms. Y/n s place.

Y/n s POV

I cleaned the whole house while momma was busy at the kitchen. At about 6 30 p.m we heard a knock on the door and I went to open it.
Our chairman sir was standing near the door with two big bags.
After seeing him momma came running to welcome him.
" Good evening son. It's so great that you were able to come today. Come inside and have a seat " momma said
Mr. Taehyung gave the two bags to momma and went to sit near the kitchen table.
Momma looked inside the bags and she looked at Mr Taehyung saying " you shouldn't have brought these son. I invited you to dinner to show you my gratitude for being so kind to my daughter Y/n. But see now you have spent so much to bring us stuff too" momma did sound a little worried so Mr Taehyung quickly replied to momma.
" No no Mrs Min. How can I come for dinner empty handed. Also you have done so much for me. I owe both of you always " he said while smiling.

" Ohh it's nothing much son. come let's eat now. I made kalguksu for you.  Don't know whether you ll like it " while saying so ,momma kept the bowls of kalguksu on the kitchen table.

Taehyung s POV

I was so hungry so I was staring at the bowl of kalguksu like I have never seen it before.
" Sir. Please enjoy. My momma's kalguksu is the best in the whole country. I guranteee you ll fall in love with it " Ms. Y/n told me smiling
She was so comfortable around me while I was at her house.
Then Ms. Y/n and Mrs Min also took their seats and we started to eat
To be honest this kalguksu was the best kalguksu that I have Ever had. I have had food from world class restaurants and hotels but this was the best so far.
I didn't think of my pride , I ate two bowls of kalguksu.

Mrs. Min was looking at me with a big smile on her face. I looked at her and smiled back and started eating again.

Once we were done eating. Mrs. Min asked me whether I wanted to have a drink.
" Son. Would you like to have a drink? We don't have expensive ones though. We may have some bottles of soju" Mrs. Min told me.
" It's totally fine Mrs Min. I like soju more than other expensive alcohol. So soju would be more than fine" I replied her with a reassuring smile.

Mrs. min brought some bottles of soju and three glasses for us. I only had two or three shots because I had to drive back home.
But Ms Y/n kept of drinking while she was talking and after sometime Mrs Min and I understood that letting Ms. Y/n drink was the most Terrible mistake that we made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 659 23
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
378K 14.4K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
1.3M 61.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
188K 10.2K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...