Will You Be My Valentine?

By TaeTae_space

" Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? What is your problem? " I asked him while bursting i... More

01
02
03
04
Special Chapter- Jennie
05
06
07
08
Special Chapter - Taehyung
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

17

377 23 1
By TaeTae_space

Author Pov.

" This party is held by me only and because of you I, the one who held this party, is not in the party. " She was stepping backwards when suddenly her hand hit a golden statue kept on a table. It crash down into pieces making a loud voice. Jennie covered her ears because of the sudden loud noise. After  a moment she looked down and saw a golden statue shattered into pieces. She looked up to see Taehyung and got it that he is going to burst now.

" Sorry sir, it was not my intention-"

" NOT YOUR INTENTION? MISS KIM YOU PUT YOUR HANDS THERE ON THAT TABLE AND JUST DELIBERATELY DESTROYED IT. "

" No sir, it's not like tha-"

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS? "

" Sorry-"

" IT'S $40,000 " Jennie's eyes widen after hearing the amount.

" I am reall-"

" I don't need your sorry Miss Kim. Just pay me back. I am giving you 72 hours to pay me back. "

" But sir it's really big amoun-"

" Miss Kim just pay me, you don't have another choice. "

" Sir I can't afford this much money. I can do anything else to pay you back. I swear! " And Kim Taehyung got his chance.

" Anything? " He said backing a little bit, putting his both hands inside his pocket.

" Yes sir. " She said confidently.

" You sure? " He said bending down straight looking into her eyes.

" Yes sir. " She said but not being confident like earlier.

" Ok so be my spot. " He said standing straight.

" Sorry sir? "

" Don't you know what is a spot? A spot is a person who will be behind her or his boss 24/7 and do whatever he tells you. "

" Sir, I already do it. I do things what you ask me to. "

" Yes I know it but the thing is now you'll do things for me not for just 12 hours...for 24 hours. " Jennie was so shocked that she wasn't able to say anything back.

" S-sir, b-but I have a f-family to t-take care of. " She however managed to say.

" I'll tell you the rules tomorrow. " He said and left her stunned. She regretted saying that word 'anything' and she is going to do so for a few months more.

Jennie Pov.

" I'll tell you the rules tomorrow. " He said and left me stunned. I seriously regretted saying that word 'anything'.

I didn't know what to do. What about my family. They will be so upset if I worked for him like 24/7. But if I choose to not work in these hours then who will pay him back... who will pay back the loans of dad.

I was in my thoughts only when I heard my phone ringing.

" Yeoboseyo! "

" Miss Kim, it's me Park Bok Soo. "

" Mr. Park? Is there any problem. Is Yeonjun okay? "

" Yes Miss Kim, Yeonjun is alright but the thing is again about fees. Miss Kim it has been a week since my assistant have messaged you to pay the fees for Yeonjun's studies. She also called you several times but you didn't picked up her calls. Day after tomorrow is your last day to submit the fees. Please co-operate with us. " He said and hung up the call. What a timing Mr. Park.

My body loosened and I fell on the ground. I was holding my hairs in frustration. I bring my knees together closer to me and wrapped my arms around it, put my head down and started crying...again. I became weak... again and the thing behind all of these problems in my life is related to my past...again. I hate this...actually no...I HATE HIM.

Author Pov.

It was six in the morning, time to wake up for Jennie. She readied herself for her work. After a long time she felt nervous going to her office. She doesn't have any idea of how will things go from now on. She thought of every possible way to pay him back but nothing came up in her mind. She decided to go with idea of working 24/7 for that guy.

Like always her uncle gave her a ride to the bus stop near her office and rest of the distance she walked, inhaling the fresh air. She was walking and waking when she finally reached her destination. In front of her she saw a big building labeled as HYBE CORPORATION in bold letters. She sighed and stepped forward in order to enter the building.

Every step she took toward the building made in an increase of heart beat. Every employee bowed to her and she started giving them a fake smile. Instead of going to Taehyung's cabin first what she usually does, she decided to enter her own cabin first. She sat down with a deep sigh and rubbed her eyes. " Miss Kim! " She heard a deep voice calling for her. The voice she neither wanted hear right now nor wanted to see the person this voice belonged to. She stood up with a sigh walking towards his cabin. She knocked the door and heard a simple ' Come in. ' in a cold tone. She followed his order and bowed him.

" Good morning sir, how can I help you? " She said sternly with no expression, but still trying to be polite and not rude.

" Sit. " He ordered her and she nodded.

" Yes sir? "She asked nervously after sitting on the chair, facing him.

" I want you to write something for me because I can't. My fingers are hurting. "

" Okay sir. " She said and hesitantly took the papers from his hand.

" So write " he said and he again got a nod from her. He looked at her looking down at the papers knowing she still wasn't ready to talk to him face to face.

" To,
Mr. Kim Taehyung. " He said and she frowned her eyebrows at him.

" Is there any problem? "

" Sir can I ask you on whose behalf do you want me to write this for and why are you writing it for yourself? "

" No" He said shaking his head, " You can't, now continue writing. " He completed his sentence followed by a sigh from Jennie.

" Sorry sir" She said and wrote what he said.

" I... "He paused for a moment as he drank some water. She wrote the alphabet and shifted her gaze from the papers to him, giving a sign to continue. He put the glass of water again on the table and nodded. He continued," Jennie Kim, the daughter of Mr. Kim In-Su and Mrs. Kim Bong-Cha. " He said making Jennie widen her eyes after hearing hers and her parents name.

" Is there any problem Miss Kim? Continue writing. "

" What do you want from me? " She said as her voice started breaking.

" Me? Right now? Right now I just want you to continue writing. Can you? " He said and she closed her eyes controlling her tears from falling. She gave him a nod and continued writing.

" Solemnly states that I have broken a precious statue which costs $40,000 and belongs to Mr. Kim Taehyung, CEO of Kim Techs-Subsidiary of HYBE CORPORATION- i.e. you. " He said and she wrote with tears ready to fall from her eyes.

" I also state that I will pay you back the amount of money in next 48 hours. " He said and tears finally dropped and she started sobbing lightly closing her eyes but then also opened them and continued writing.

" If I will not be able to pay you back in the given amount of time I will try to pay you back by being your spot i.e. working 24/7 for you. " She looked at him with teary eyes asking him to stop, but just got an eyebrow raised by him as an answer. She exhaled heavily, closing her eyes and writing what he said.

" Thank you,
Your sincerly,
Jennie Kim. " He said with no emotion in his voice. He looked like a stone. Jennie's hands started trembling between writing but still she wrote it.

" Sign it now. " She looked up at him with pleading eyes but he just stared at her sternly.

" What? Sign it. " He again said. She did as she was told.

" Thank you. Now you can go." He said and she stood up from the chair and making her way to her cabin. She went inside and locked the door and started crying. She felt like her life was a hell. She didn't wanted to live anymore but she had no choice. She was living too for her family. Cuz she can't leave Yeonjun alone like her father did to them. Cuz she can't let Yeonjun struggle in his life like she is struggling. Cuz she can't see Yeonjun weak like she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
11.3K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.
7.7K 182 10
10 brand new one featuring -shots Jimin and Rosé. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT THAT IS NOT FOR KIDS. READ AT YOUR...
140K 4.8K 38
Jimin: it hurts to see you with someone else kookie Jungkook : miniee guess what ? *bunny smile* Jimin : what is it kookie *smiles* Jungkook : i am i...