Summertime Sadness (James McA...

By AskingMoskova

[Completed] ''You can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take.'' More

Chapter 1: "A Prophecy".
Chapter 2: "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Chapter 3: "Roxanne"
Chapter 4: "Resistance"
Chapter 6: ''Heaven let me think was you.''
Chapter 7: ''Will you even look back when you think of me?''
Chapter 8: ''Crying Lightning''
Chapter 9: "Rosenrot"
Chapter 10: ''I'm pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt''
Chapter 11: ''The ghost of you is close to me''
Chapter 12: ''Fallen from Grace''
Chapter 13: ''And I could really care less''
Chapter 14: ''Remember that all alone is where I belong''
Chapter 15: ''What goes around, comes back around.''
Chapter 16: ''And now you're wishing me well like you miss me.''
Chapter 17: ''Californication.''
Chapter 18: ''We've got a big mess on our hands''
Chapter 19: ''I can't take another night on my own.''
Chapter 20: ''Stay with me.''
Chapter 21: ''Take Me Out''
Chapter 22: ''La Noyรฉe''
Chapter 23: ''A final song, a last request.''
Chapter 24: ''If I lose myself.''
Chapter 25: "Breakfast in America''
Chapter 26: "Teddy Picker".
Chapter 27: "Still loving you".
Chapter 28: "Hello".
Chapter 29: "That's the Truth".
Chapter 30: "Always".
Chapter 31: "Lost in the Stereo".
Chapter 32: "Goodbye My Lover"
Chapter 33: "Born To Die"
Chapter 34: ''Land Of Hope and Dreams".
Chapter 35: "Hallelujah".
Chapter 36: "Resurrect The Sun".
Chapter 37: "Mama Said".
Chapter 38: "Life Burns"
Chapter 39: "Heaven"
Chapter 40: "Patience"
Chapter 41: "Maniac"
Chapter 42: "Chiquitita"
Chapter 43: "The Don't Care About Us"
Chapter 44: "Crazy"
Chapter 45: "Heathens"
Chapter 46: "It's My Life"
Chapter 47: "Better In Time"
Chapter 48: "Worldwide"
Chapter 49: "When You're Gone"
Chapter 50: "Du Hast"
Chapter 51: "Sonne"
Chapter 52: "Seemann"
Chapter 53: "Warzone"
Chapter 54: "I Remember You"
Chapter 55: "Yoรผ And I"
Chapter 56: "I Want To Know What Love Is"
Chapter 57: "Broken Boy Soldiers"
Chapter 58: "Photograph"
Chapter 59: "Wanted Dead Or Alive"
Chapter 60: "Frรผhling In Paris"
Chapter 61: "This is Gospel"
Chapter 62: "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing"
Chapter 63: "Run"
Chapter 64: "Farewell"
Chapter 65: "Liebe Ist Fรผr Alle Da"

Chapter 5: ''Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights''

2.2K 51 14
By AskingMoskova

Maybe the whole problem of this is that we all scream without letting ourselves cry.

We may talk, we may have to talk about it and cry again until our souls are completely clean and resting in peace without any kind of shadow or spider eating us alive.

Whatever.

You will lose someone you can't live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. And you come through.

The days and the weeks passed, nothing new between James and I, but we were fine as friends.

This time, we were meeting up at my house. He had free time and I finished my work that day. That was the thing I liked most about my job. I was working as photographer, and I liked it as I've said before.

''You know, the truth is that a long time ago, when I was so much younger, like a teenager, I used to pretend to be a cynic, but I was and I am just a dreamer who's terrified and scared of wanting something someone may never get.'' He paused a little, so I let him talk about what he was trying to explain to me. ''See, it's not like I don't want to be or feel this way, but for me, it's weird, I think I belong deeply to myself.'' He finally said. And how much I understood that.

''But you have to agree that life isn't about finding yourself. I think we live our lives like we're ready to die when the life is just about creating yourself over and over again. I mean, of course someone can be wrong trying to find the way, but we all have to stand up again from our ashes. I don't know if you get what I'm saying because it's a little bit hard to explain for me.'' I chuckled taking a sip of the glass of wine.

''Yes, but I think we're drinking too much for today.'' We both laughed, but I shook twice.

''Have you ever been in love?'' Suddenly I asked him.

He seemed a bit surprised. ''Well, I had my first girlfriend when I was about sixteen, but it wasn't too long like we expected it was going to be.'' I nodded because I didn't know what exactly say. ''What about you?''

''Wait, no.'' I giggled whilst I blushed. ''Of course I've liked some guys and I had a boyfriend which... He was a disaster, I can't tell anymore because it's boring and at least I don't have anyone around me, you know that.'' I laughed again raising my both brows.

''Sure?'' He asked. I looked at him confused.

''Yeah, why wouldn't be I?''

''I think you should know that someone may like you.''

''Yeah, my cat perhaps?''

''No silly.'' He whispered with a little laugh.

''And who then?''

''It can be a guy who's sat next to you maybe.'' He finally said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 513 21
"I promised myself I wouldn't love, but for him, I broke that promise. Only breaking me." (Some violence, may be triggering. Please stay strong)
92.9K 1.7K 38
"you don't mess with someone's feelings like that colby"was
7.8K 238 20
๐ŸŽถCigarette daydream You were only seventeen๐ŸŽถ Trigger Warnings: โ€ข Strong Language โ€ข Homophobia โ€ข Bullying โ€ข Drug use