Chapter 44: "Crazy"

''Then you asked me why Kevin Jonas is so underrated.'' James said trying not to laugh, but he couldn't help it. I hit his arm lightly, but laughing too.

''I know, right?'' I replied, pretending I was angry. ''I was hella drunk.''

''I know, my darling, I know.'' He replied kissing my temple. ''Are you feeling better?''

''Yeah, just with the same dizziness as yesterday morning.'' I nodded my head. ''But I don't have headache because of the painkiller.''

''Holy shit.'' He said.

''What?'' I cocked an eyebrow.

''You have a hangover and still look beautiful.'' He said and I rolled my eyes laughing. ''I mean it.''

''I still wonder how did you remove my makeup.'' I replied, moving away his arms from my body to get up.

''I've done it a few times.'' He shrugged. ''Where are you going?''

''Shower.'' I yawned. ''It's kinda early.''

''May I go with you?'' He suggested.

''You laughed at me because of my drunk wondering.'' I joked. He pouted. ''Jesus, don't look at me like that.''

''Then?'' He asked again.

''Have you slept with the suit on?'' I chuckled, pointing at him.

''My body was trapped by yours.'' He replied getting up. ''I couldn't move at all.''

I let out a sigh. ''Your suit distracts me. A lot.'' I said without looking. He laughed. ''Are you coming to the bathroom with me or what?''

''Woah, relax.'' He laughed out loud and I rolled my eyes.

-

''James, I've got news.'' I said as I arrived home after the class. I took a deep breath and hugged him from behind while he was cooking.

''Are they bad?'' He asked looking at me, giving me a peck.

''It depends on how you see them.'' I replied. ''I've got a dancing contest with the guys.''

''Well, it is really nice.'' He said excited. ''Why are they bad?''

''That's the next part.'' I chuckled. ''I'll be gone for a few weeks since next Monday.''

''The Bonny Tyler song?'' He asked and I burst into laughter.

''Do you think I would let that skip?'' I laughed. ''And I guess I've got to dance with them.''

''I want to see that, please.'' James replied looking at me.

''You won't!'' I exclaimed.

''Why?'' He asked.

''Because.'' I sighed. ''I just don't want you to see me while I dance.''

''It isn't fair.'' He complained. ''You still have my rockstar picture.''

''I don't know what are you cooking, but it smells good.'' I said changing the subject.

''Do not play that game.'' James giggled. ''But yeah, I know it smells good.''

''Okay Mr. Ego.'' I replied rolling my eyes. ''Why do you insist?''

''Well, that's a good question, actually.'' He said, serving the food on plates.

''You will say.'' I said, sitting down and resting my elbows on the table.

''Ignoring the fact that you are my dearest wife,'' He paused. ''you've seen most of my films.''

''But because I liked them before we met!'' I exclaimed.

''Victoria, my dear.'' He laughed. ''I've caught you watching my films while crying and eating ice cream.''

''That, exactly, happened twice.'' I snorted, feeling my cheeks getting hot minute by minute.

''But you did it!'' He said.

''I was on my damn period!'' I exclaimed again. I couldn't help but laugh. ''I missed you and I wanted to watch one of your films while you were away!''

''Well, you're lucky because, I've got to work that week too.'' He said and I shook my head without understand anything.

''I hate you.'' I mumbled. ''But I love the food.''

''You can't do that at the same time.'' He chuckled.

''Indeed I can, and I'm going to watch one of your movies tonight, but with some ice cream.'' I said. ''All alone.''

''I love your drama.'' He joked and I nodded my head twice. ''Do you want me to take you to the airport?''

''It would be nice, not going to lie.'' I said. ''But if you have to work, I'll call a cab.''

''I'll try, right?'' He said. ''By the way, do you still have morning sickness?''

''Sometimes, but I feel kinda... Strange.'' I sighed. ''I think it's the scar that's hurting a bit.''

''Well, it's not that weird.'' James said and I nodded my head. ''You've had a treatment for a month and then you spent another one in the hospital.''

''I know.'' I whispered. ''I know that really well.''

''Are you okay?'' He asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded again. ''Sure?''

''Nope.'' I chuckled.

''Okay, therapy time.'' He said and I looked at him. He hugged me from behind and carried me to the sofa. ''What's the matter?''

''To be honest, I can say all of the time that I don't want you to see me.'' I said. ''But truth is... I'd really like you to come.''

''Are you joking?'' He asked.

''Of course I'm not.'' I said. ''But it's okay, really.''

''Dear, I can go.'' He whispered. I stroked his hand.

''You've got your stuff, James.'' I replied. ''I'm just... Having so much ups and downs lately.''

''Since when?''

''Hospital.'' I replied. ''I haven't told you because I don't want you to worry.''

''This is the same subject.'' He shrugged. ''I will always care about you, no matter what.''

''I'm afraid it is.'' I sighed, resting my head on his chest. ''I still have nightmares, and I try my best to forget about them... But days like today, it seems more difficult.'' I paused. ''Sometimes I wish you found someone who could...''

''Don't go that way.'' He snorted. ''You've been struggling, with issues, and what? I'm not going to leave you, not anymore.''

''You're so beautiful.'' I whispered looking into his eyes. Then, kissed the tip of his nose lightly.

''May I see a smile from the blue-eyed girl I've got on me?'' He said and I giggled. ''Better now.''

''How was your day?'' I asked, closing my eyes as I heard his heartbeats.

''Well, a bit boring, chilling.'' He said. ''I've found some documents I needed, but nothing else.''

''Would you like to stay here with me and watch a film?'' I pouted.

''But you have to promise me you won't choose...''

''Fine, you choose the film, but stay here, please.''

''Someone is a bit cheesy today.''

''I want to stay with you.''

Summertime Sadness (James McAvoy fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें