Unlikely Duo~Kyoko Kirigiri

By VampyEmo420

Kyoko kirigiri X fem reader Trigger happy havoc based Y/N got accepted into hopes peak academy with the talen... More

Hopes Peak Academy
Who Can You Trust
Life Outside
First Blood
11037
Going Up
Motivation
author note
I'm Sorry
Thirty Percent
Birthday Special
She Knows
Author Note
Smooth like butter
Byakuya?
Mondo Butter
AI
Interrogation
Money
Kill or Be Killed
Confession
Double Kill
Burn

Birthday special pt 2🍋

2.3K 37 38
By VampyEmo420

NSFW

October 5th

"Do you have any classes tomorrow?", You asked Kyoko as you prepared dinner together.

"No actually, how about you?", She asked.

"None for me either", you replied.

"Would you be able to grab the rice for me?" Kyoko asked.

You placed the bowl of rice on the bench next to Kyoko before wrapping your arms around her torso and placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

"What's this for?", Kyoko asked taking the pan off the heat.

"Just wanted to show my girlfriend how much I love her", you whispered into her neck. Kyoko turned around facing you now placing a gentle kiss to your lips.

"I love you too Y/N", Kyoko whispered now running her fingers through your hair, kissing you passionately. Kyoko continued running her hands through your hair occasionally pulling lightly.
You broke away from the kiss lightly nipping and sucking at Kyokos neck leaving small red marks.
Kyoko moaned slightly pulling your lips back onto hers. Kyoko placed her hands on the back of your thighs picking you up with breaking the kiss. She placed you on the island counter and buried her face into your neck leaving her own live bites you whimpered at Kyokos actions.
Kyoko placed her hands on the hem of your shirt, pulling away from your neck she looked at you for consent. You gave a quick nod and Kyoko pulled your shirt over your head as she began leaving love bites lower.

Suddenly a loud ringing filled the room your face was on fire, as was Kyokos as she checked the caller ID.

"Sorry it's my grandfather I'll be right back", she told you as she answered the call.

You finished dishing up dinner while Kyoko was on the phone.

"What was that about?", You asked when Kyoko sat down at the table.

"My family's coming here. Tomorrow", she replied.

October 6th Kyokos birthday

You carefully removed yourself from Kyokos embrace trying not to wake her, no matter how you fall asleep you always wake up in her arms.

You quietly entered the kitchen and began making Kyokos favourite for breakfast.

8:30am perfect timing. You entered your bedroom where Kyoko began to wake.
"Happy birthday love", you said pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you Y/N",Kyoko said still waking up.

After you and Kyoko had breakfast you left the room to get her gift.

You sat down on the couch with Kyoko to giver her, her present.

"Happy birthday", you said kissing her cheek and handing her the small box.

"Thank you", she replied kissing your cheek.

Inside the small box was a necklace with a locket on it inside was a photo of you and Kyoko on your first date.

"Is this our first date", Kyoko said in a little shock

"Yep, that was taken a few minutes before the rain started", you replied laying you head on her shoulder.

"I love it, thank you so much", Kyoko said giving you a gentle kiss.

Timeskip~

"It was nice seeing you ", Kyoko said waving goodbye to her father and grandfather.

It was 5:30, perfect timing for the rest of Kyokos birthday.

"So any plans for tonight?", Kyoko asked wrapping her arms around your torso.

"Just a few more", you replied

Timeskip~

"Where are we going", Kyoko asked as she sat in the passenger seat of the car Kyoko wore a deep blue dress that fit her perfectly showing off her beautiful form, along with the necklace and a pair of strappy heels.

"You'll see", you replied as you got closer to your destination.

"Put this on", you said handing a blindfold to Kyoko, she held it questioningly but then put it on.

"It's all part of the surprise", you told her as you stopped the car and help Kyoko out of the passenger side.

"So you haven't taken me to the middle of nowhere to kill me right?", Kyoko joked as you guided her along the path.

"You'll see", you replied letying go of Kyokos hand and taking a few steps away.

"Y/N where are you?", Kyoko giggled

"You can take off the blindfold", you told her and as soon as she did her eyes began to tear up as she smiled looking at her surroundings.

The park where you had your first date with a candlelit dinner set up.

"It's beautiful Y/N", Kyoko whispered hugging you.

Timeskip after dinner~

The sun was now almost completely out of view reflecting off the small lake.

"This has been the best birthday", Kyoko said gazing at the setting sun, you reached over and touched Kyokos cheek. She gazed into your eyes with a look of happiness and love.

"Let's go for a walk, there's one more surprise", you said standing up and taking Kyokos hand

You approached centre of the park  where there were fairy lights in the trees and flowers along the path with Kyokos hand still in yours. You came to a stop at the gazebo the very centre of the park.

"Kyoko, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were special and that I wanted to know all about you. When I realised I had fallen in love I asked you out, you made me the happiest woman alive", you got down on your knee holding out a small red box with a ring inside a look of shock and happiness flashed across Kyokos face.

"Kyoko kirigiri, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Yes, yes one hundred times yes", she cried pulling you up into a passionate kiss.

You slipped the diamond ring onto Kyokos finger not breaking the kiss.

NSFW START

As soon as the door has closed Kyokos lips were on yours, she nipped your bottom lip slipping her tongue into your mouth. You grabbed fist fulls of Kyokos hair trying to close what little space was between you two.

She pulled away from the kiss her face flushed red, lust in her eyes.

"Are you ok with this?", Kyoko asked cupping you face

"Yes Kyoko", you quickly replied. But she wasn't satisfied with your answer

"I want you to say it Y/N", Kyoko whispered placing her hand on the back of your neck pulling you close.

"Kyoko I- I want you to fuck me",
With that Kyoko pushed you against the wall, quickly pulling her dress over her head and continuing the kiss.

You quickly undid her bra and let it fall to the floor while one hand got tangled in her hair you used the other to rub her hard nipple.

Kyoko picked you up pushing you into the wall more as she deepened the kiss more. She pulled you away from the wall and carried you to the bedroom. Kyoko gently threw you on the bed before hovering slightly above you.

"You've done a lot for me today. Let me do something for you", Kyoko whispered with lust clouding her eyes

You nodded as approval and with that she wasted no time removing your dress and bra.

Kyoko began stroking you through the thin fabric of your underwear while her other hand massaged you breast, a small moan escaped your lips which only motivated Kyokos actions further. She pressed her lips back on yours much more aggressive this time pushing her tongue into your mouth once again.

You put your hands on the sides of Kyokos face kissing her passionately, Kyoko removed the hand from your your breast grabbing both your hands and putting them above your head.

"Touchy, are we love", she whispered seductively,  now moving down sucking on your neck leaving a trail of Hickey's, kissing lower and lower until she got to the band of your underwear. You gave her a nod of approval and she released your hands quickly removing your underwear.

"Wet for me already huh",Kyoko whisped as the ran her cold finger along your slit. You held back moans at Kyokos actions.

Kyoko thrusted two fingers inside you, you gasped in surprise, you expected her to go slowly. Kyoko moved her fingers in and out each time gaining more slick. Your nails dug into Kyokos back as she continued moving quickly holding back as many moans as you could only letting out whimpers.

"Kyoko I'm really close", you muttered and with that kyko pulled her fingers out of you. You felt the knot ease a little as Kyoko stopped her actions.

"Open", you quickly listened to Kyokos order opening your mouth as she shoved her fingers inside.

"So obedient for me", she whispered as she began leaving more Hickey's.
You tried to hold back your sounds but Kyoko had other plans.

"I want to hear you my love", Kyoko whispered before using her hands to move your legs apart.

Kyoko slowly dragged her tongue along your slit, while her right hand went to your breast.

Kyoko slowly spelt out your name drawing each letter with her tongue, you let out moans at the feel as your knuckles turned white from your grip on the bed sheets.

"Your doing so well my love", Kyoko whispered as she flicked her tongue along your folds, the tension growing more intense.

"Kyoko. I'm close", you groaned out throwing your head back as Kyoko moved her tongue faster. Kyoko pulled away from your core as You came down from your high.

"I love you Kyoko", you whimpered as she kissed your cheek.

"I love you too Y/N", she replied as she pulled your body into hers and drifted to sleep with the live of your life by your side.

Hi everyone, so first off happy birthday to Kyoko kirigiri, part of my gay awakening. This was my first attempt at writing NSFW so not my best work. I finished killing and stalking as well as squid game this week... Idk how to feel. Thank you to everyone who has read this story and supported me on my journey.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 62 43
A dra fanfic with y/n not remembering her talent until a strange situation arises Will she use her talent to save all of class 79 (dra) or will she f...
235 15 4
Y/n was a typical girl who enjoyed playing games during her free time. One of the games she loved playing was a visual novel named Danganronpa: Trigg...
479K 11.5K 28
You have been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Psychologist, but when you meet a certain despair obsessed girl and become trapped in...
46.6K 1K 17
Y/N L/N the Ultimate Assassin, woke up on a strange Island and was forced into a killing game. On this strange Island she meets Nagito Komaeda the Ul...