Undiscovered Truths

By SunrisexCamren

Everyone has skeletons in their closets More

Prologue
Loss Of A Father
Old Faces
A Mysterious Stalker
Warm Welcome
Private Investigator
When Their Journey Began...
Problems Can Be Resolved
Work With, Having It
Unwanted Discovery
Barbecue
In The Fire
Downpour Before The Storm
Out Of The Dark
Everything Becomes Clear
Taking Some Time Apart
Karaoke Bar
An Unforgettable Past
Nothing In Mind But You
Family Beach Day
Not An Easy Game
Complete Family Once Again
Couples Therapy
Shocking Discovery
Wrong Kind Of Love
In Question
Threat
A Disturbing Obsession
A Major Break Through
Confrontation
Legal Team
Taken To Court
Newborn
Epilogue

Mock Honeymoon

387 20 24
By SunrisexCamren

One week later...

A week has now passed since Alejandro's death and now, the married couple is packing up for their vacation.

"I'm glad your work gave you permission for a couple days off," Camila told her wife.

"Yeah, but I don't know if we should leave the kids," Lauren says.

Camille walks over to her wife and pulls her body against hers. "They will be with your family, they will be okay," Camila says.

"Speaking of, they should be arriving in about ten minutes," Lauren says.

After finishing packing, both parents walk downstairs with their luggage to see the kids watching a movie in the living room.

"What are you guys watching?" Camila asks with a smile on her face, placing the luggage down off to the side.

"The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" Grace answers.

"That movie is everything," Camila says.

"It's SpongeBob, of course, it is," Sofia says.

"Your grandparents should be pulling up soon," Lauren says.

"Why leaving?" Joseph pouts.

Camila picks him up in his arms and kisses his cheek. "Because your mami and momma need some alone time," Camila says.

"No, us?" Cody frowns.

"We'll take a family vacation soon," Camila looks down at him.

She hears a knock on the door and Lauren goes to get in as Camila sets down Joseph.

A minute later, her wife walks into the living room with her parents in tow.

"You got it mom, dad?" Lauren looks at her mother and father.

"Yes, sweetheart, we got it," Lauren's mother says.

"Clara," Camila smiles at her mother-in-law.

"Camila," Clara smiles, pulling the brunette into a hug. After a few seconds, she finally pulls away. "I'm glad to see you all are well again," Clara says.

"I'm missing my compadre already," Michael says. (Buddy)

"Mi amor, you had no right drinking beer with a sick man," Clara says.

"He always called me," Michael defends.

"Ma, pa," Lauren interrupts.

"Sorry," Both grandparents apologize.

"We should be off, our flight is in five hours, the airport is far away," Camila says.

She calls in their chauffeur and he helps take the luggage outside as Camila and Lauren talk with Michael and Clara.

"Okay, you guys should go now, everything will be taken care of here," Clara says.

"Okay, ma," Lauren says and hugs her mother than her father.

"Behave," Michael says.

"Pa!" Lauren whines.

Camila laughs as she hugs her mother-in-law than her father-in-law before taking her wife's hand. "We'll try," She winks at Lauren.

The green-eyed girl looks at the ground, blushing before looking back up at her parents. "And don't let Grace be out so late for that party she wants to go to tomorrow," Lauren says.

With that, both parents enter the car and the chauffeur whisks it away towards the airport.

Camila turns to look at her wife beside her as she takes her hand in hers. "Us time officially starts," Camila smiles brightly.

Lauren smiles and leans her forehead against her wife's. "This will be fun," She whispers.

Camila laughs and closes the space between them, kissing her wife's lips passionately.

After five hours, both girls are already boarding their mid-class flight.

They settle down in their seats as Lauren rests her head on Camila's shoulder.

"So where are we going?" She asks.

Camila holds a finger up to her lips as the intercom goes off and the person announces the flight.

"Cancún?" Lauren smiles.

"Surprise," Camila smiles.

For their honeymoon, per the Mexican-Cubana's request, they went to Cancún, Mexico.

About two hours later, the plane finally touches down in Cancún, Mexico.

After dealing with everything at the airport, both girls catch a cab and are now riding to their resort.

"Okay, don't tell me we're going to recreate our honeymoon?" Lauren turns to look at her wife.

"Can't because we are," Camila smiles. She turns to her wife and cups her cheek. "Our honeymoon was the most romantic, memorable thing of my life," Camila says.

"Shocker you still remember it. It was long ago," Lauren says.

"You don't?" Camila frowns.

"It's faint. But I do remember the amount of loving we made to each other clearly," Lauren smiles.

"I guess our honeymoon did consist a lot of that," Camila laughs softly.

"Honestly, I'm shocked I didn't get pregnant," Lauren says.

"Because you told me, no ordered me, to put condoms on and when I didn't you took birth control," Camila says.

"Hey, we were barely settling down with Grace. I couldn't afford for us to go through yet another struggle," Lauren says.

"I know I'm just kidding around. But, this time, we don't have to worry about any of that," Camila smirks.

At the resort, they walk in with their bags, check-in, then enter the elevator with a resort employee carrying their bags on a cart.

Camila looks over at her wife and rests a hand on the small of her back, making Lauren suck in a deep breath.

Camila smiles to herself, loving how even after six years of them not getting sexual, she still affects Lauren.

The elevator finally stops on their floor and the resort worker leads them down the hall towards their room.

After setting the girl's bags inside their room, the resort employee finally leaves the girls alone, saying goodbye in Spanish.

"And we're alone," Camila says.

Lauren hums and walks over to the balcony glass sliding doors, watching the shoreline.

Camila looks at her wife with furrowed eyebrows. "Amor," She speaks softly. The brunette walks over to her wife and settles her hands on her waist. "Are you okay?" Camila rests her chin on Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren sniffs back some tears as she rests her forehead on the glass. "You do remember every single detail. This is the exact resort and the exact room we stayed in," Lauren turns around in her wife's arms.

"Ay, mi amor, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry," Camila frowns.

"How do you remember all this stuff? You always did," Lauren says.

Camila cups Lauren's cheek and looks deeply into her eyes. "Because you're the love of my life. You've been since high school and you always will be. You were the only woman in my life," Camila whispers.

"Camila... I..." Lauren stutters.

"Shhh... Do you want to go out first or... Do you want me to love you first?" Camila runs her hands up and down Lauren's sides.

Lauren's body reacts as she presses her center against Camila's crotch.

"I guess I have an answer," Camila smiles.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Lauren mumbles.

Camila grants her request as she kisses her wife's lips roughly, sucking on her lower lip hungrily.

Lauren moans, gripping Camila's shirt as she pulls it over her head, causing their lips to detach.

Camila unbuttons Lauren's blouse as she pulls it over her head, dropping it on the floor next to her shirt.

Lauren pulls away from her wife as she looks down at Camila's crotch. She undoes the brunette's belt, then takes her pants off. Lauren reaches in and grabs Camila's shaft, taking it out, as she presses it to her clothed lower half.

Camila's member twitches at the action as she grips Lauren's arms. She leads her wife to the bed and lays her down. Camila crawls on top of her wife as she quickly takes off Lauren's jean shorts and panties.

"You're not going to-" Lauren quickly stops herself.

"I'm not going to what?" Camila furrows her eyebrows confusingly.

"Nothing," Lauren shakes her head.

Camila stands up and tucks her member back into her boxers. "No. What is it?" She asks.

"Camila, it's nothing, come on," Lauren holds her hand out.

"Lauren, say it," Camila ignores her wife's hand.

Lauren sighs as her hand falls and she looks at the ground. "I just... I was gonna say if you weren't going to tease me, spank me or..." She trails off.

Camila's eyes widen as she stares at her wife. "Lauren, when... We've never done that stuff. I don't..." Camila trails off.

After putting her panties back on, Lauren moves to lay down on the bed as she pulls the duvet over her. "I'm going to sleep. I'm tired," She says.

Camila just stares at her wife until she finally hears Lauren's breathing slow down, meaning she just fell asleep.

"What is going on with you?" Camila whispers to herself, staring at her wife. She softly lifts the duvet from Lauren's body as she eyes it carefully.

There's a faint mark on her right butt cheek, a spank mark.

Camila shakes her head closing her eyes as she covers Lauren with the duvet again. "Don't make me believe what I'm taking, Lauren," Camila whispers. She chooses to ignore it though as she moves and lays down next to her wife.

A few hours later, Camila wakes up to the sound of knocks on the door.

"Lauren?" Camila mumbles.

There's no response which makes her sit up abruptly as she hears voices than to the door behind closed.

"Lauren?" Camila calls.

"Yeah?" Lauren walks into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Camila asks.

"I ordered some food," Lauren says.

Camila blinks several times, getting her eyes to adjust as she stretches her body.

"What did you get?" Camila asks.

"Come," Lauren holds her hand out to her wife.

Camila takes it and lets her wife lead her to the dining table.

"You rarely get to embrace your Mexican side so I ordered your favorite dishes," Lauren says.

On the dining table, several dishes are laid out in front like Camarones a la Diabla to Pozole de Pollo and for dessert, Mostachon de fresa. (Deviled Shrimp, Chicken Pozole, Strawberry meringue cake)

"Lauren... I ... It smells heavenly in here," Camila says.

"It's to apologize. For earlier," Lauren says.

"You don't need to. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you... Liked those stuff. I'm your wife, I vowed to grant your every wish, every desire," Camila takes her wife's hand in hers.

"I won't ask you to do something you're not comfortable with. I love the way you love me. You pour you're every loving emotion you have for me when we have sex. You make me feel like I'm a goddess being worshiped," Lauren says.

"You're not wrong. I love all of you, mi amor," Camila cups Lauren's cheek.

"Glad to know," Lauren smiles.

"I'll think about what you desire while we're eating," Camila says.

"Let's dig in," Lauren says.

After dining, both girls are eating the dessert in silence, but a comfortable one.

Lauren takes a sip of her wine as Camila watches her wife, her throat bobbing as she swallows it down.

Camila sighs as she stands up and walks out into the balcony. She can for sure say that she has watched movies with submissives and dominates like Fifty Shades, and Camila doesn't like that kinky stuff.

It may be pleasurable pain but the brunette cringes at the thought of even hurting her wife one bit.

Camila closes her eyes and breathes deeply as she takes in the breeze brushing past her.

"Camz... Are you okay?"

Camila's eyes shoot open as she turns around to face her wife. She hasn't heard that nickname in so long. "You haven't called me that since we were younger," Camila says.

"You were always special to me. Everyone called you Mila, I called you Camz," Lauren steps outside.

"Answer to your question, I'm fine, Lolo," Camila holds her hand out to her wife.

A smile spreads across Lauren's lips as she takes her wife's hand and gets pulled against her.

"What were you thinking about?" Lauren looks into Camila's eyes.

"About what you asked of me. I know it's for pleasure but I just can't bear to hurt you," Camila says.

"I understand," Lauren nods. She grips the balcony railing with her free hand and a smirk forms on her lips.

"Why are you smirking?" Camila asks.

"We can still get dirty if we want. Like we did before," Lauren says.

"Oh! Lauren," Camila blushes.

"Come on. Don't leave me wanting you," Lauren says.

Camila sighs heavily but the smile on her face betrays her. "Order it," Camila says.

Lauren nods and enters back into the room to call room service.

About five minutes later, there's a knock on the door as Lauren gets it and grabs the plate on the cart that holds the cold, creamy treat.

Right as Lauren closes the door, Camila walks back inside and over to her wife.

"Wow... You are seriously gonna make me gain some pounds," Camila jokes.

"That's a shock because you love food," Lauren giggles.

Camila laughs as she wraps her arms around her wife's waist. "I've never had dessert three times a night," Camila whispers.

"Three?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows confusingly.

"The cake, the ice cream... And you," Camila says.

Lauren blushes as she gets out of her wife's arms but takes hold of her hand and leads her into the dining room. She sets the plate down on the table and turns to face her wife. "So," Lauren smiles.

Camila returns her smile as she gestures for Lauren to sit on the table, which she does.

After closing the blinds and turning the lights low, Camila settles herself in between her wife's legs.

"At least the good thing is that we're already half-naked," Lauren says.

"Yeah, and are you wearing my shirt?" Camila laughs.

"You don't like the way I look?" Lauren playfully pouts.

"I love the way you look," Camila says.

Lauren looks down to see Camila's bulge grow, making her smirk. "Seems like your buddy does too," Lauren looks back up into her wife's eyes.

"Want to help me?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

Lauren shrugs and reaches back, grabbing the plate as she scoops up some ice cream. She brings it up and wraps her lips around the cold spoon as she takes in the treat.

Camila kisses Lauren's throat, feeling it bob as she swallows the cold treat.

Lauren sets the spoon down and moves the plate to a side as she brings her free hand to Camila's brown locks.

Lauren moans when Camila starts to suck on the base of her throat, her fingers gripping the brunette's locks harshly.

"Swallow," Camila mumbles.

Lauren scoops up more ice cream and swallows, causing Camila to suck harshly, like if she can hold the cold treat in place.

"You're going to leave a mark," Lauren says.

A moan escapes her throat, vibrating against Camila as it goes all the way down to her member which grows harder and harder.

Camila detaches her lips and brings them up to her wife's as she kisses Lauren desperately, pressing up against her as much as she can.

"Fuck! You're so hard," Lauren says. She pushes Camila back as she moves to kneel in front of her. The green-eyed girl takes out Camila's hardened member as she squeezes it softly and it feels like she's squeezing a goddamn rock.

Camila's body reacts to the squeeze as she arches her hips, desperately asking Lauren to jerk her off.

Lauren slowly starts to move her hand up and down Camila's member, causing the brunette to lean her hands against the table as a moan escapes her lips.

"Fuck... Go faster," Camila mumbles.

Lauren grabs a spoonful of melted ice cream and spreads it across the shaft, avoiding the tip so she doesn't hurt Camila. The green-eyed girl brings her lips up, pokes out her tongue, and trails it over the trail of ice cream, licking it up. With the spit left behind, Lauren starts to jerk Camila off faster.

"Fuck!" Camila moans.

When she sees Camila start to shake and hears a lot of cussing, Lauren stops her movements.

"Don't want you coming yet," Lauren stands up.

Camila's eyes, dark with desire, lock with Lauren's green ones. The brunette roughly grabs Lauren's waist and pins her against the table as she lays her wife on top.

Lauren yelps when Camila grips her panties then let them go, the fabric smacking against her skin and center, the green-eyed girl's hips bucking up against Camila's abdomen.

Camila then takes off Lauren's panties and after lining up her member, she plunges it into Lauren's wet, hot, open pussy.

Lauren lets out a loud moan moving to sit up but Camila holds her down.

The brunette thrusts in and out at a fast pace as she pulls Lauren closer to the edge causing her member to go in deep.

"Fuck, Camila!" Lauren growls. 

"Sorry," Camila says.

"Fucking don't. Keep going," Lauren says.

Camila does as she's told and continues her movements. She reaches over and scoops up some ice cream on the spoon then lifts the shirt Lauren is wearing.

Lauren gasps, her abdomen tensing at the coldness suddenly being spread across it.

"Thanks for the warning," Lauren says sarcastically.

"I'll warm you," Camila says. She sets the spoon down and brings her lips up and slowly starts to lick up the ice cream.

"Camila... I..." Lauren gets cut off by a moan leaving her lips.

"I'm with you," Camila says.

After a couple of more thrusts, both girls release their liquids, them mixing along with their moans.

After helping Lauren come down from her high, Camila slowly pulls out. She takes her wife's hand and helps her sit up. "Hope that satisfied you, mi amor," Camila says.

Lauren rests her forehead against her wife's as she breaths heavily. "Very much so. I don't know if you did it better then or now," Lauren says.

"I like to think I'm always good in bed so I choose both," Camila jokes.

Lauren laughs as she pulls away slightly. "Now what?" She asks.

"Now. We go to sleep. Tomorrow, we can go wherever you want," Camila says.

"I thought we were recreating our honeymoon?" Lauren says.

"We are," Camila smiles.

Lauren gets off the table and lets her wife lead her into the bedroom.

They get settled under the covers, Camila spooning Lauren from behind.

"Mhmm," Lauren shifts herself when she feels Camila's bulge pressed up against her ass.

"Don't give me temptations to do anal with you," Camila says.

"What? We-"

"I was kidding," Camila chuckles softly.

Lauren turns around to stare Camila in the eyes. "Your afraid you will hurt me," Lauren says. V

"We haven't done anal in so long. Of course, I'm afraid I'll hurt you. With my size... It's overwhelming," Camila says.

"You're not wrong," Lauren says.

"Okay, shhh. We don't have to do anything else tonight besides sleep. Come on, we have a long day tomorrow," Camila says.

The next morning, after eating breakfast, the married couple walks down the beach.

"Cancún is just as beautiful as before," Lauren says.

"Yes but yet your beauty still overpowers it," Camila says.

"Camila!" Lauren whines, a blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"I'm just speaking the truth," Camila smiles.

Lauren looks past Camila and her skin color goes even paler than it is. She clears her throat and looks at her wife. "I'll be back," Lauren says.

"Where are you going?" Camila asks confused.

"To the... Restroom," Lauren says.

"Okay. I'm going to the bar. Want anything?" Camila asks.

"Piña Colada," Lauren says.

"Coming right up," Camila smiles.

She kisses Lauren tenderly and the green-eyed girl returns it before the brunette walks off towards the bar.

Lauren takes a few deep breaths before she walks over to the man who is patiently sitting at a table.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren asks.

"Well, you said you were going to Cancún and I couldn't stay away from you," The man says.

"I'm here with Camila, Zayn," Lauren says.

Zayn sets his glass of whiskey down and stands up, stepping closer to Lauren. "You know that I like danger," Zayn whispers.

"She'll kill us both," Lauren says.

"I don't know. From what I heard about her, she's not violent, that's why she can't complete your desire, only I can," Zayn says. He grips Lauren's arm as he pins her against the table.

"Stop. You need to stop," Lauren says.

"You don't want me to. I know you don't," Zayn whispers.

"I don't but I can't risk Camila seeing us," Lauren says.

"Meet me then. Tonight," Zayn says.

"Where?" Lauren asks.

"I'm staying in the same resort as you. I'll text you my room number," Zayn says.

He leans down and kisses Lauren as the green-eyed girl returns it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 953 28
Sequel to Falling For A Gang Leader
174 21 9
It's complicated
80.3K 2.3K 30
Fell in love with a mafia boss
32.4K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets