Drarry Oneshots

By Toallthemqueers

Well, the title says it all.... Here are some snaps into the lives of one of our power couples, Draco Malfoy... More

Let's Begin
Pansy knew all along
Missed you
What you did
And nothing else
A Welcomed Surprise
Sorry
First sign
Sorry (Part 2)
The 7 days of Valentine's
Falling in Love in France
Incomplete
Caught in the act
A walk in the rain
Somethings don't change
Holy Mother of Plot twists
Nothing without you
#Pray For Ron
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 2)
The Christmas Gift
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 3, Woohoo!)
Do You Wanna Ride?
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 1)
You're Mine Forever
Rude
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 2)
I Remembered You
Home is where the Heart is
The Pick-up Line Challenge
My eyes are only on You
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
You Belong With Me
It's getting hot in here
The Date
A Thousand Years
Let's go there
Romantic Dorks
The Unexpected Room
Midnight Conversations
Triggering the Possesive (un)intentionally
Bring the Rains with You
The Reason Why Draco Slept On The Couch For Three Days, And Three Days Only
Finding Love During Pride Month
Pray For Ron 2.0
Sexual Tension
Play Date
Braids and Flower Crowns
Over the Phone
Study Date
Origami Swans
Mistletoe Magic
#PrayForRon, third time's the charm?
The Power Of A Potion
When a Detention backfires
One last goodbye

Mr Malfoy

6.2K 172 102
By Toallthemqueers

Hello hello again!

So, if you just happen to be reading this one the 28th, it's been a year since the very first one shot of this book had come out.

Thank you for all the love and encouragement, this book was how I got the confidence for having two more books, and thanks for the support, and just, Happy Anniversary!

"Good morning, how may I help you, Sir?", Draco heard a familiar voice from behind him, his fingers stopped from trailing over the silk coats as he turned around to face his worst fucking nightmare, David Greengrass.

The brown-haired man had frozen too, his blue eyes slowly going from friendly to hard, a tick resting in his jaw, and his chin raising up as if he was staring him down, despite him being both taller and older, "Well, well, I think I'm going to take my words back".

"Hello, David", he smiled towards him, shrugging the cold tone away from his ears and humming, "I think I'd like an Italian s-".

"Cut the bullshit, Malfoy", Greengrass spat, taking a step forward towards him and scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Excuse me? I'm supposed to be your customer, and seeing that you don't have anyone else over here since morning, aren't you supposed to like forget our personal things and be professional-".

"Professionalism? With a scum like you?! I'd rather resurrect Voldemort myself and plead him to kill me", he sneered up at him.

Draco sighed, already being used to hearing shit from him, and muttered, "Look David, what all happened, was fourteen years ago. Astoria and I were the ones supposed to marry, not you and me. Her and I had a mutual agreement, she was fine, I was fine. And we broke the marriage. Your whole family, both our friend groups have already accepted it. So, I kindly request you to please move on, and show me-".

"Move on? After you cheated not only on my sister, but on our entire family? You broke her so badly she didn't even want to love or marry ever again!", Greengrass angrily flaired his arms.

The Greengrass family had been neutral during the War, and his late father had arranged his marriage to the younger twin of the very same family, Astoria. And honestly, she had herself approached him to plead that she didn't want to marry him. It was a very much mutual agreement between them for atleast three years before they had broken their supposed engagement.

Pressing his lips into a thin line, Draco glanced out of the 'Silks and Skills' shop, unfortunately also owned by Greengrass, and tried to reason, "David, Astoria is a settled woman now. She has herself taken the decision of not marrying anyone, because she had come out as Aromantic long time ago, when we both were in Hogwarts. And us not marrying each other was a decision we both had taken, together".

"You think I'd believe anything from your mouth? You, a close associate of Voldemort himself?", Greengrass shook his head menacingly as he saw him open his mouth to argue again, "I'm pretty sure you still wear that Dark Mark of yours proudly".

This time, the words hurt. Draco subconsciously clutched at his left arm, still very insecure about it. He had it covered with the sleeve of his black coat, and the mark otherwise was now filled with a newer tattoo.

Of narcissus flowers, and his late mother's initials, 'N.M'. It was a very sentimental tattoo, and he cherished it.

"Don't say shit about stuff you don't know about", he huffed at him, acting as if he was brushing his sleeve.

"Oh? And why should I? You broke all our hearts, we trusted you to keep Stori safe, even after that Death Eater scandal of yours", Greengrass narrowed his eyes, raising his eyebrow, "I wonder what made you do that? Was it another girl? From a prestigious Death Eater family? So that you could procreate to have little Death Eater children?".

Draco was honestly resisting the urge to groan, he pinched the bridge of his nose, accidentally showing his left hand, which had a ring on the ring finger.

Greengrass gasped, "I was fucking right! You married her! You wanted to marry her, and so you ditched my sister! My family doesn't believe me, but I have proof now!".

Draco shook his head, a tired sigh making way out of his lungs, "Look, David, please, can we discuss about why I'm here? Please?".

Greengrass laughed coldly, smirking, "Oh no, not at all. The tainted Malfoy name is going to continue to be tainted, I can already predict so. Who is Mrs Malfoy? Huh? Which bitch drifted your heart away just like that? Pretty sure you have a kid too, a Death Eater in making surely. Going to Hogwarts in a few days to continue your missi-".

"Dray?", A different voice called in, Draco smiled at the voice over Greengrass' shoulder, making him scoff and turn around towards the door, "Mrs Malfoy-".

And that was the second time he froze for the day. Because there stood Harry. A smile on his lips, green bespectacled eyes shimmering in the dim light of the shop, the famous lightening bolt scar peeking through his dark hair, no wrinkles on his face, and hand clutching onto a grinning blond boy.

"You done yet?", He continued on, letting go of the glass door and slowly entering the shop to stand next to him, raising an eyebrow at the pair of blue eyes towards him, "Do I happen to know you, Sir?".

"Oh dear Merlin", Greengrass whispered with a smile, pinching his exposed wrist, "The Harry Potter just called me Sir!".

"Wow Dad, you really are that famous", Scorpius wondered aloud, staring at Greengrass with wide green eyes.

Harry blinked, glancing at Draco, who snorted and shrugged as he took the young boy's hand, and whispered, "So, Scorp, did you like Madam Malkin's robes?".

"Yes, Father!", he murmured excitedly, glancing upwards at Harry and continuing with a tilt of his head, "Dad also said that you both had met there for the first time".

"Did he now?", Draco whispered, biting at his lip and glancing at the blushing man, "You remember".

"I told him not to say it to you", Harry muttered under his breath, ruffling his blond hair nonetheless and making him chuckle, "Anyways, are you done?".

"I was supposed to be by now", he muttered, glancing back at Greengrass, who was looking between them with wide eyes, "I had an..... inconvenience".

"Inconvenience?", Harry asked, looking over at the still shocked Greengrass, "Is whatever he asking for not available, Sir?".

"Harry Potter. You. With. Malfoy. Kid. But. Mrs Malfoy?", Greengrass stumbled out, looking like he was having an asthma attack.

"Mrs Malfoy?", Harry chuckled, shaking his head, "The late Mrs Malfoy, Lady Narcissa, my mother-in-law? I don't think you're asking about her. Because I'm Harry Malfoy, Mr Malfoy to be more specific".

"Mr Malfoy?!", Greengrass exclaimed, making Scorpius blink and huff, "Which one? There are three of us, you know?".

"Scorpius", Harry narrowed his eyes down at him, whilst Draco beamed and went, "That's my son".

"So you married the great Harry Potter?!", Greengrass hissed at Draco, making him groan, pull at Harry's left hand and show him the matching rings they had.

"And my question still isn't answered, did you get what you wanted here?", Harry raised his eyebrow, glancing over his shoulder, "Scorp, no touching".

Scorpius groaned, pulling his hand back from the white suits on display and pouting up at his Dad, "You never let me have fun".

"No, actually. I didn't find anything here. Let's get going, mon cheri. Come on, prunelle de mes yeux. We need to still get you a wand", Draco smiled, taking an excited Scorpius' extended hand and winking satirically at Greengrass on his way out.

As soon as the bell tinkled, Greengrass turned to look at Harry, "That Death Eater scum is whom you married? Someone so unworthy of a man like you? You could have surely done better! And you think he can take care of that little angel of your child? Not at fucking all! You are a God, and that monster isn't for you! Did he force you into this?! I think Skeeter needs to know about this to free the Saviour of the Wizarding World now-".

Harry took exactly four steps to be face-to-face with a terrified Greengrass, and staring down at him, whispered, "If I hear one more word about the man I love from your mouth, expect yourself to be rolling in your grave in a fraction of a second. Don't test me, I have had the most evil wizard ever killed".

He sighed, taking a step back, "The whole world is now fine with us, but you have a personal grudge. Astoria herself was present during our marriage nearly thirteen years ago. You can ask her if you want to".

Greengrass opened his mouth to say something, but Harry rolled his eyes and raised a finger towards him, "And, well, Skeeter had written all sorts of conspiratory theories about us all those years ago. Did that affect us? Not at all. That's how strong our love is. A whole War didn't affect us, you think your electron sized ego will?".

"Wait, what's an electron?", Greengrass questioned, making Harry close his eyes, smile and huff out, "Nevermind that, David. I just want you to give up on this grudge from now on. It's not a request but an order. Thank you for complimenting our son, he surely is an angel. Otherwise, have a good day, buh-bye!".

And with that, he was whistling his way out of 'Silks and Skills', leaving an open mouthed David Greengrass behind him, and walked slowly towards Ollivander's wand shop, smiling knowingly at Draco, who was leaning against the wall outside.

"You thrashed him with your words alone, didn't you?", Draco smirked at him, taking his left hand in his and fidgeting with his ring.

"Obviously, no one messes with a Malfoy, as quoted by you in Fifth year", Harry shrugged, glancing over at the closed glass door to see Scorpius' back towards them as Ollivander smiled at him, "That was one of the reasons I wanted to take up your last name after we had gotten married. Insulting you, hence, would insult me too".

Draco sighed dreamily, grey gaze softening and smile widening, "I love you".

"I love you too", Harry glanced over his shoulder, making sure no one was looking at him, to press a quick peck to his cheek, "By the way, guess who Scorp met at Malkin's?".

Draco's eyes widened, "Who?".

"Dean and Seamus' son, Albus. I met them outside, with their toddler Sapphire", Harry smirked knowingly, "Remember what had happened the last time two people had met at Madam Malkin's and had stood next to each other, addressing the other as an equal?".

"Yeah. Do you reckon his life will go the same way?", Draco sighed the question, looking over his shoulder at Scorpius, who was touching a wand with a fascinating look in his eyes.

"If he has turned out to flirt like you, certainly yes", Harry chuckled out, making his husband huff, but smile and shrug down at him.

"I still got you at the the end, Malfoy".

"You sure did, Malfoy".

It's too late at night~

Ohh ohho oh oh oh!
I need sleep~

Ohh ohho oh oh oh!
See you all soon~

Ohh ohho oh!
Goodbye for now~

Ohh ohho oh oh oh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 105 19
Harry thinks everything is perfect. He has three beautiful children, a great wife. Ron is married to Hermione and they also have two kids. It is all...
1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
415K 14.7K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
8.7K 845 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...