habits โ€ mattia polibio

By H0NEYLUX

"๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป... More

characters/intro
uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitre
ventiquattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventiseitte
ventiotto
ventinove
trenta
trentuno
trentadue
trentatre
trentaquattro
trentacinque
trentasei
trentasette
trentotto
trentanove
quaranta
quarantuno
quarantadue
quarantatre
quarantaquattro
quarantacinque
quarantasei
quarantasette
quarantotto
quarantanove
cinquanta
cinquantuno
cinquantadue
cinquantatre
cinquantaquattro
cinquantacinque
cinquantasei
cinquantasette
cinquantotto
cinquantanove
sessanta
sessantuno
sessantadue
sessantatrรฉ
sessantaquattro
sessantacinque
sessantasei
sessantasette
sessantotto
sessantanove
settanta
settantuno
settantadue
settantatrรฉ
settantaquattro
settantacinque
settantasei
settantasette
settantotto
settantanove
ottantuno
ottantadue
ottantatrรฉ
ottantaquattro
ottantaยญcinque

ottanta

1.4K 28 22
By H0NEYLUX

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

the next morning, lauren and i drove to mattia's house to take him to school with us. it was the last week of april and i had no idea what to get mattia for his birthday.

"how about a shirt with your face on it? maybe girls won't get at him and it'll prevent another cheating incident from happening," lauren suggests and i glare at her from the driver's seat.

"i'm serious," i tell her as i return my gaze towards the road.

"fine," she says before sighing. "you got mariano an expensive watch so just get mattia the same thing."

damn, i gave mariano an expensive watch and we were never together.

"too basic," i tell her. "mattia always goes above and beyond with gifts, i have to keep the same energy."

"well bitch you can't go above and beyond when the motherfucker couldn't even stay loyal a year ago," lauren says and i chuckle as she continues to hold that grudge against him.

i pull up to mattia's house and put the car in park. "when i come back with mattia, do not talk about him cheating on me or his birthday." i warn her.

"i'm not stupid madison." she crosses her arms and i laugh.

i leave the car and walk up to mattia's door, opening it. i walk inside down to mattia's room and i see him walking towards the stairs in his crutches. "there's no way i'm making it through all of today with this shit." he says, referring to the crutches.

"it's fine," i tell him. "you'll have me and the boys to help you throughout the day."

"everyone's dumbass is gonna be looking at me and giving me pity." he complains.

"it hasn't even happened yet for you to complain about it." i laugh and he smiles.

"i'm just happy i finally get to talk to my doctor today." he says. "don't think i forgot about my birthday present."

"i didn't think you did." i respond as i help him go up the stairs.

once we reach the top of the stairs, i open the front door for him and he walks out. he locks the door and turns around, immediately looking at his car. "i should be driving right now." he says as he looks at his car with sad eyes.

"you'll drive soon, weirdo." i tell him and he laughs as he opens the door to the car.

i help him get inside and he lays the crutches in front of him by his feet. "hi lauren." he greets her and she turns around.

"how long do you need to use the crutches for?" lauren asks and he shrugs.

"hopefully not for much longer." he says as i pull out of the driveway. "i'm surprised you're not mean to me today."

"that's only cause you took a bullet to your leg." she quickly replies and mattia laughs.

"so i can be as mean as i want to be and you can't because i could've died and you feel bad for it." he says as he leans back in his seat and puts his hands behind his head. "this is going to be so much fun."

"funner than cheating on madison?" she turned around and asked him and i could see through my mirror that mattia's face had dropped.

"bro." i tell her as i look at her. "shut up." i hold in my laugh.

"don't test me polibio, i'll never drop that." she says.

"yeah clearly." he responds.

a few minutes later, we finally arrive at school and i walk inside with mattia. lauren entered through a different entrance to meet with alejandro, so mattia and i walked towards his first period.

mattia was right, everyone looked at him and gave him pity looks or talked among their friend groups. "this is so fucking annoying," he says as he looks around.

"don't pay attention to it." i tell him.

"i'm not," he says. "i just hate that i can't talk my shit or i'd get my ass beat thanks to this shit."

the bell rings and i look at my phone and check that it's the tardy bell. "i'll see you during lunch?" i ask him and he shakes his head.

"no, i'm gonna eat lunch all by myself and completely ignore you," he sarcastically says and i playfully roll my eyes. "obviously."

"leave the sarcasm to me." i tell him and he shakes his head before leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"go before you're late." he tells me and i flick him off before walking away and towards my classroom.

+

mattia

lunch was probably the most uncomfortable thing in the world. having to eat next to my crutches and attracting everyone's gaze was so fucking weird. i don't know how i'm going to be able to do this for another day.

it was currently dismissal and my mom was picking me up from school to take me to the doctor for my surgery checkup. this appointment needs to run well because there's no way i'm going another two weeks without sex and with these crutches.

"i'll let you know what my doctor says." i tell her.

"what happened to our bet?" she asked me. "i seem irresistible to you."

i raised my eyebrows, "well, our bet was to see if you can resist me. you know i can't resist you." i tell her and i can see the small color of red rising up to her cheeks.

"you're gonna lose," she tells me. "i wouldn't be too confident."

"you're gonna fold, babe." i tell her, "but that's okay i want you to fold."

"shut up and go to your appointment," she lightly turns me around. "you don't even know if your doctor thinks it's safe enough for you to have sex."

"that's why you better start manifesting that approval." i say and she laughs. "i'll text you when i get out of my appointment."

she nods and gives me a quick kiss before we both go our separate ways. i walk to my mom's car and she helps me get in. as soon as she sits back on the driver's seat, she begins to drive towards the doctor's office.

"how was school?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"everyone kept looking at me and it annoyed me." i told her and she laughed.

the car ride to the doctor's office consisted of my mom talking to one of her friends about me, both good and bad. i will never understand why parents do that.

once we reach the office, we get down and she helps me walk inside. i sigh in relief as i see that the office is empty so this will be a quick appointment. "i'm here for an appointment." i tell the front desk lady.

"name and birthday please?" she asks me.

"mattia polibio, may sixteen two thousand three." i tell her and she types on her keyboard.

"okay, let's take your vitals and then i'll escort you to the doctor's office." she says and i follow her to the back.

she takes my height, weight, and blood pressure before walking my mother and i to the room. i sit on the bed provided as i wait for the doctor to arrive. within a few minutes, the doctor comes in.

"good afternoon, mattia." he tells. "how are we feeling today?"

"good, good." i respond.

"so, how was physical therapy?" he asks me.

"it was good, i wasn't expecting it to be so straightforward." i respond and he nods.

"yeah they jump right into it." he says. "have you been feeling any pains?"

"i felt slight pain while i was in class but it went away when i stopped focusing on it." i explained to him and he wrote things down.

"do you mind if i take a look?" he asked and i shook my head. he rolled my shorts up a little and inspected the scar. "it looks pretty good if i'm being honest. has it swelled or bled?"

i shook my head, "the only thing i really feel is pain but no swelling or bleeding so far."

"do you think if you were to stand on it, it'd hurt?" he asked me and i shrugged. "let's give it a try."

i stood up with one foot before slowly putting down the affected leg, i felt slight pressure as i applied to weight to it but no pain. "i feel pressure but no pain."

"yeah, let's try to avoid putting our weight on it for a while." he says. "and how's it going with the psychologist?" he asked me.

"it's been great honestly, she's great and she's understanding but she made me get coloring books," i told him and he laughed. "i don't have the patient for that."

"well i'm sure she's making you do that for a good reason," he says. "but honestly you look great, i'm really impressed with how you've been holding up."

"it's been a little hard but i just want to go back to normal as soon as possible." i say.

"i can understand the frustration, but as long as you don't miss any appointments with both of your therapists and i, you'll be as good as new in no time." he says. "mom, do you have any questions for me or anything you want me to clarify?" he asks my mom.

"when can he start driving?" she asks.

"since you're still on crutches, i'd say you can start driving again once you're off of them." he tells me and i nod.

"how long do you think i'll be in crutches for?" i ask him.

"that honestly depends on your physical therapist, i think if you go to your physical therapy when you need to, i'd say in about three weeks or so," he says. "it all depends on your effort."

"i have another question," i bring up and he nods.

"shoot." he responds.

"when will i be able to have sex again?" i asked him and my mom gasps as my doctor laughs.

"mattia polibio!" she says. "don't be inappropriate!" she asks.

"what? it's a genuine question." i tell her.

"i am so sorry doctor." she apologizes as she glares as me.

he laughs, "no don't be, i appreciate his honesty." he says. "well, you do feel pressure on your leg so i'd say avoid any type of sexual activity for now."

"what's the definition of 'for now'?" i ask him. "do you think by may sixteen maybe?" i ask and my mom hits my unaffected leg.

"oh my goodness," she says and i laugh.

my doctor looks at the file in his hand before laughing again, "you should be fine by then just. try to avoid tricky positions that may cause pain or swelling."

"perfect that's all i needed to know." i respond.

"any other questions?" my doctor asks and my mom and i shake our heads. "well, it was great seeing you mattia. i hope you have a great day and birthday." he says and i laugh as he fist bumps me.

i walk out of the office with my mom, "i cannot believe that just happened." she says. "now i know what you're gonna do for your birthday" she tells me.

"ew mom, don't say that." i tell her. "just pretend you don't know."

"you kinda asked in front of me." she says.

"if i made you walk out, you would've asked me what i talked about either way." i say and she sighs in defeat.

my baby

i hope you're ready to lose that bet

no way

doctor approved 😩😩

LMAOOO

had to ask in front of my mom

BRO WHAT

why would you ask in front of her
dumbass

i didn't have a choice???

she would've asked me what i
talked about w him either way

smh

i cant believe you asked

horny ass mf

just for you though

i hope so 🤨

BRUH

smh no one else but your
dumbass

i'm kidding LMAOO

but as for your birthday, i wouldn't
be to confident

chill you're getting me excited and
it's not even my birthday yet

😹😹

sounds personal

haha very funny

tell me about it

i'll let you think you're winning
the bet

i don't need to think what is
already known

😹😹😹

bro

stfu

i'm winning that bet idc

wowww you're really gonna let
me lose a bet on my birthdayyy?

if i have to i just might

i'm not losing that bet

i'm not losing that bet 🤨

yeah okay we'll see about that

+
author's note
HEYYY. i finally updated i know. i was listening to music as i was writing an essay and i was in the updating mood so i literally stopped writing my essay and updated instead LMAOAOA. anyways, your girl has gotten into 3/6 universities i have applied to so far. i haven't heard back from the other 3 but i'll keep you guys updated. STAY SAFE FROM CORONA GUYS. i know in some states the mask mandate is a lot more chill but just be mindful of your surroundings and when in crowded areas! i beg for covid to leave everyday smh. ALSO, did mattia and vic break up? i haven't really kept up with their spams anymore and i only really see mattia's fine ass on tiktok LMAOO i noticed that on vic's instagram she took off one of the pictures of her and mattia from a post. IDK COULD BE ME ASSUMING. i love you guys sm, if you have any chapter ideas literally feel free to drop them and i'll credit you for it if i use it! UPDATE ME ON YOUR LIVES! how have you all been? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 20.6K 32
[Completed] She's back but this time there is a new boy in her life. Lets just say they don't get along. When Jason threatens not just her but her ga...
690K 17.4K 33
Scarlet and Luke have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten, since then they were inseparable. But what happens when Luke leaves with...
224K 5.3K 28
Not your ordinary Neymar fan fiction. -------------- When Eliana moved to Barcelona, she thought she could start afresh with a clean slate. She is ex...
1.1K 76 22
Lara Jones, a quiet pirate whom was never allowed to leave her ship, due to her father, Captain Jones not allowing her to, it was 'too dangerous' he'...