Reactions

UncleRickHookedMe tarafından

Marinette has been struggling with depression and the stress of being Ladybug. On top of that dealing with th... Daha Fazla

TW
Prologue
I broke
The Hospital
Chats Visit
Accusations
Progress
Just talk to her
Awake
Gets to go home
Ladybugs Return
Close Call
Her Protector
Major Mental Breakdown
Kiss
A whole lot of stuff happens
All over the news
Relapse
Given Up
Therapist
The Tower
Q&A
Alone? Angry? Confused?
Therapist
To Understand a Girl? And Into the Fire.
Sick?
Official Date
Scavenger Hunt
A moment with Alya
The Gala
Song Game
Like Marinette
Let's be honest. Alyas the best
The Clean Up Effort

Just Can't Catch a Break

754 14 11
UncleRickHookedMe tarafından

Warning: slight language with suggestive content, Self harm, and sexual assault  

Chats POV

She was sleeping quite soundly. Her soft breathing coming out evenly. Her eyes shut and her face had a peaceful look. A look I hadn't see in a long time. I sat there holding Mari as she slept for about 7 hours. 

It was around 7:30 when Sabine came upstairs. "Hey Chat. Go ahead and wake Marinette ok? We have dinner prepared. Are you staying or leaving? We made enough for everyone." Sabine smiled clearly hoping I would stay. 

"Of course i'll stay" I smiled in return. Sabine dropped out of sight and I worked on waking Marinette. "Puuurince mew needs to get up fur dinner." I said shaking her. 

She grumbled and didn't move. I shook her and she opened her eyes. "Whhhaaaaat?" She said exhausted. "Get up. Food" I said in a soft voice. "Give me one good reason to get up." Mari challenged me. "Food." I said again as if it was obvious. "That's not a good enough reason." I looked at her incredulously. 

I then smirked leaned over top of her. Kissed her forehead then said. "I'll stay for dinner." I mean ya I was already planning on staying but she didn't need to know that.  "Fine" She got up and almost fell. 

I immediately supported her with my arms around her waist. For the first time I noticed how skinny she was. I didn't mention it and help her downstairs. She was so weak. Sabine and Tom looked up from the table where they were talking.

Seeing there daughter so weak freaked them out. "What happened?! Why is she so weak?!" Tom practically shouted. "Don't worry she's just really dehydrated and hasn't eaten anything all day." 

I sat her down at the table and Sabine brought her a big glass of water. As we ate I was beyond happy. We talked and laughed. Marinette smiled and talked along with us. I was glad to see her coming out of her shell. 

She drank the entire class of water and for good measure Sabine made her drink another. It was now about 9:30. 

"I have to go now for patrol but I will come back tomorrow morning and pick you up for school. Make sure to get sleep ok?" I bowed over Marinette's hand, kissed it, and went out the front door. 

Marinette's POV

After Chat left I excused myself and went upstairs in a hurry. "Tikki I have patrol!" I exclaimed. "Are you sure you are in a good condition to go?" Tikki asked worriedly. 

"Im fine Tikki now SPOTS ON!" I transformed into the beloved superhero of Paris. The spotted girl on the highest pedestal of perfection and grace. I hopped out my window and swung to the Eiffel Tower where I saw Chat waiting. 

"Hey Chat sorry i'm late" I said in a voice that sounded cheery. Key word being 'Sounded'. I wasn't very happy. I was so overwhelmed, angry, sad, happy, in love, and confused. It hurt my head but I had to put on a show for Chat. 

Speaking of Chat. "Hey LB how are you?" He asked happily. I hugged him in greeting and he hugged me back. "Im........." I paused then decided to lie 

"Ok" I said and smiled at him. "Are you sure?" Chat asked unsure to believe his partner and friend or not. "I'm sure now lets patrol." He just nodded in agreement and we were off. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_TIME SKIP-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We met back at the Eiffel Tower and chit chat for about ten minutes before we departed. I was swinging back when I saw a girl waving at me to come over. 

I stopped and went over. I know I know curiosity killed the cat buuuuuuuuuuuuuut Chat was over there and I was over here (Logic 1.0.1) I landed on her balcony and studied her. She had long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She had a slim and nice figure. 

"Hi you don't know me but I know you! Im Kaitlyn and I wanted to ask a favor of you!" I was a little confused so I asked some clarification questions. "I'm not gonna agree to any favors without knowing what the favor is Kaitlyn. What is the favor and why do you need my help?" 

"Well I was your fill in when you were out sick. I AM LADYLUCK?" She struck a pose with a wide smile. "Oh uhm ok? Thank you for protecting Paris while I was away and keeping my Kitty in line." I smiled at the thought of Chat. 

"But what was the favor" I continued. "I was wondering if maybe we could switch off the Miraculous of Creation. Like I get it one week. You get it the next one." She smiled at me hoping I would agree. 

"Im sorry Kaitlyn but no. I greatly appreciate you filling in for me but thats all you were asked to do. Fill in. Im back now and ready to roll." Her face then became angered. 

(language and suggestive content here)

"You filthy hog! Keeping the Miraculous to yourself! You just don't want me and Chat Noir together! YOU GREEDY FILTHY UGLY BITCH! You hope to keep him to yourself and in your bed so you'll be sore!! I can't believe The Guardian would choose such a selfish, ugly, incompetent, self centered slut!" She then slapped me.  

(Ok its done)

With tears in my eyes and pain in my heart I just swung away. I swung to my room and de-transformed. "Marinette what she said wasn't true! You are a great ladybug!" 

I was crying really hard. I went to the bathroom ignoring Tikki and grabbed my razor. I pulled my shirt over my head so I was just in my sports bra. I then pressed it to my skin when Tikki interrupted. 

"MARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!" "Tikki I command you to leave me alone!" Being the holder of the Miraculous I could command Tikki to do whatever I want. I have never used it before but I wasn't in the right mindset at the moment. 

(Self harm Here)

I pressed the blade to my wrists and started cutting. I cut long and short cuts. I spread them over old ones and made new ones. 

Blood was all over my hands and arm. After my first arm was covered I went to the next one. That arm was soon covered with many cuts both deep and shallow. 

After both arms where covered I washed my razor and put it away. I then washed my arms. It hurt so bad but I didn't mind to much. I wrapped them in bandages and came out. 

(Self Harm is over)

I then looked around for Tikki and saw her in the dollhouse I made her. I just walked to bed and lay down. 

1am-2am awake 

3am-4am awake

5:30 get up and puts sweat shirt and shorts on. 

"Tikki?" I called softly. She immediately came out and over to me. "Im sorry. I abused my power as a holder over you! I shouldn't have yelled at you and made you leave me alone. You were just trying to help. I love you so much! Do you forgive me?" 

I asked as a tear slipped from my eye. She brushed the tear away with her nub arm and smiled. She then hugged my cheek and said softly. "Of course I forgive you Marinette. I love you to!" 

After our sentimental moment I went back to my be and waited for Chat. At 6:00 am I heard his thump on the roof. I lay down and pretended to be asleep. He quietly opened my trapdoor and dropped in softly. 

He just sat beside me until 6:30 when he "woke" me up. "Purrincess wake up." He softly shook my shoulder and I put on a show of waking up. 

I yawned and sat up with tired eyes. He looked at me slightly confused, but as to why I didn't know. "You woke up easily. Your normally a'lot harder." He commented. I just smiled kissed his cheek then got off my bed and froze. 'DID I JUST KISS HIS CHEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?'  I turned redder than Nathanaels hair after he's sprayed by a skunk and is taking a bath in tomato juice.

I hear Chat snicker behind me and I unfroze. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed black leggings. The black sweatshirt I was already wearing would do. I went into the bathroom locked the doors and pulled up my sleeves. 

My bandages had almost leaked through so I unwrapped them. The last layer got stuck so I ran water over it. I gasped in pain and almost cried out. Almost. Instead I finished unwrapping it and re-bandaged them. 

I pulled my shorts off and put on my leggings. I put my hair in a messy bun and came out. I found Chat looking at my wall which still had pictures of Adrien all over it. "Why so many pictures of that model dude? You liiiiiiiiiiike him??" 

Chat said in a teasing voice. Acting nonchalant I replied. "I used to like him a'lot but he never reciprocated. I just never took those down. And alas someone else has stolen my heart." The last part I did with a twirl with a hand over my forehead. 

He laughed but something seemed off. I let it go though because we needed to leave. "Oh Chat we're gonna be late!" I ran to the trap door opened it and called 

"MOM DAD CHATS GONNA TAKE ME USING HIS STICK WERE LEAVING THROUGH THE BALCONY BYE!" I pulled my head back up grabbed Chats wrist and pulled him over the the trap door above my bed. "Why are we taking my stick and vaulting?" 

Chat asked as I pulled him through onto my balcony. "Because I like the wind on my face and I like being that high up and I like trusting you and knowing you won't drop me." I said as I smiled at him. He just smirked, picked me up and vaulted. I squeaked at first then just enjoyed the feeling. 

We hopped all the way to school. We landed by the stairs and Alya hurried over. I gave her no chance to talk. "Excuse me Chat." I grabbed her wrists and pulled her away to behind the stairs at the opposite side of the school. 

I then turned around and hugged Alya. I hugged her as tight as I could. At first she was confused then she hugged me back. I started crying and she pulled away. 

"Hey hey what's wrong girl?" She asked softly. "Im sorry Als! You're so stressed about me and I keep having breakdowns. I know you try to help, and I don't understand it, but Chats the only one who can help. I love you so much Alya you are the literal perfect best friend!" 

Alya hugged me again. "Don't Apologies M! Its not your fault. If Chat makes you better then I love it. Beside I totally ship MariChat." At that I turned red and smiled a little. 

"I love you so much Marinette and I always will." We hugged and talked till the bell rang. We then went back to find Nino and Chat arguing. "No way! She is a thousand times better!" Chat was saying. "Shut up cat boy you don't know what your talking about!" I sighed. 

"Guys! I leave for twenty minutes and you're already at each other?! We have class! Lets go!" I grabbed Chats hand and pulled him to class. When we arrived I pulled him into Alya's old seat and put my head on the desk. 

"Mari are you alright?" Chat asked. "Yup just tired you know." He nodded and grabbed my books from my backpack and pulled out my notebook and pens. "Mari if you feel like your zoning out or having a panic attack grab my hand. Squeeze once for zoning out, and squeeze twice for panic attack ok?" I nodded and Mrs. Bustier started teaching. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_TIME SKIP-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 

It was the class right before lunch when I was zoning out and of course had a panic attack. I grabbed Chats hand and squeezed twice just as instructed. He immediately stood up and pulled me up. 

He pulled me down the aisle and took me outside the door and sat me down. He started talking to me and squeezing my hands. My breath was short and I was looking around like crazy. I felt Chats hands grab my face and hold it still right in front of his face. We made eye contact and he spoke. 

"Mari its ok shh its ok! Just breathe its ok. Listen to my voice. Your ok!" I calmed down my head still in his hands and took a deep breath. "There you go! Now lets go back to cl-" BRING!!!! The bell interrupted him. He helped me to my feet as the flood of hungry students rushed towards the cafeteria. 

I looked to my side ad was startled to see Alya and Nino were there. We walked to the lunch room and found an empty table. "Plagg claws in." He de-transformed and was in his comfy clothes. Plagg collapsed on the table exhausted. I picked him up and opened my backpack. 

I pulled out a brown back with toasted bread and Camembert. I opened it and stuck him inside it and put it back in my backpack.

I heard and exclamation of delight and smiled. "You are now his official best friend." Chat commented laughing. Everyone at the table laughed. "So what exactly is that thing?" Alya asked playing dumb. 

"Its a kwami. He gives me the suite and powers." She nodded then asked another inquiry "Isn't it dangerous to be de-transformed?" "Yes it is but I've been using Plagg a lot and he is tired. Im trying to only use him when going from place to place but I forget to de-transform half the time." Chat said.  

The conversation went like that for awhile and I thought I got away with not eating but no. "Mari you haven't eate-" BRING!! 'Saved by the bell! yes!'  

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_TIME SKIP-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I made it an entire day! I did have two panic attacks but Chat just stepped me out of class and talked me through it. I was currently walking home with Chat when a blonde haired, blue eyed, pretty girl came running up. I recognized her only to well. 

'Kaitlyn' I immediately stiffened  at her approach. "Omg Chat Noir?!" She faked surprise. I hid my arms behind my back. She caused me to want to cut and just thinking about it made my cuts tingle. Luckily Chat didn't notice my motion. 

"Um hi do I know you?" Chat asked politely. "Sorta you know me better as LADYLUCK!" and with that she struck a pose. I groaned inwardly and tried not to scowl. "L-Ladyluck? Wh-why are you here?" Chat stuttered in surprise. 

"I wanted to talk to you." She then made a disgusted look at me. "In private." she added. "Sorry Luck but I need to get her home." He began walking again and I stayed close to him. I could still feel the slap on my face. 

"Whats so important about her?! Im your partner and need to talk to you!" She called annoyed. I looked at his face and he was pissed. He took a deep breath, made his face go neutral and turned around. 

"Listen Luck you WERE my partner, just how there are substitute teachers when the normal one is sick, you were a fill in for Ladybug. SHE is my partner. This here is Marinette and I am her protector! She currently has higher priority then you. I don't mean to be mean, but she most likely will always be more important than you in my eyes." 

And with that he grabbed his stick and vaulted us onto a roof, and all the way home. 

He plopped me in my bed and dropped in. I lay against his chest and turned my head and breathed his sent in. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

 I started to doze off when he shifted and got up. I looked up to see him leaving. "Chat wait!" He looked at me surprised. "I thought you were asleep?" He said in a questioning voice. "I wasn't. Why are you leaving?" I asked. "I have something in my civilian self. I'll come back later or tomorrow ok?" 

I just nodded then did something impulsive. I grabbed his bell and kissed him. Not on the forehead. Not on the cheek. Not on the hand. I kissed him on the lips. I held it for a second then pulled away bright red. I pushed Chat out of the trap doors way and closed it. 

Tikki flew over and I turned over to her. "What did I just do?" I asked shocked. "You kissed Chat!" I laughed from the shock and Tikki cheered. "Should I tell Alya?" I asked Tikki. "Tell her at school tomorrow!" Tikki said in a excited voice. "Your right it will be much better to see her face in person!" 

Tikki and I talked until midnight. She got really tired and went to bed. I stayed awake another hour and a half when I felt something wet on my hands. I looked down but couldn't see anything. I got up and went to the bathroom, closed the door, and turned the lights on. 

I gasped in surprise. Blood was dripping down my hands my sleeves were soaked with the red substance.  I pulled my sweatshirt off and unwrapped my red bandages. I opened the med kit to see a horror. I. Was. Out. 

I wrapped toilet paper around them taped the ends. Put a new sweatshirt on and sneaked downstairs. I opened the front door and went down the stairs. I went out the apartment complexes door and outside. 

I hurried to the gas station near by and went inside. I grabbed a bunch of bandages and went to the front desk. I checked out and left with my bag filled with bandages. As I walked back I heard something behind me. I looked but saw nothing. I walked a little faster. 

I heard another sound I looked behind me and saw a guy with a knife. I screamed and sprinted away. He ran after cackling like a maniac. I ran into and ally and took a couple twists and turns when the worst thing possible happened. 

A dead end. I turned to run back but saw the guy there. He walked towards me and I backed away until my back hit the wall. 

(Assault starts)  

He walked up to me and held the dagger to my throat. He was grotesquely overweight and smelled of beer. "Listen hwere bweutyful." He was clearly drunk and slurring his words. "Daddy Gabe gots you now." He grabbed my writs in one of his hands. 

I yelped in pain because he grabbed my already bleeding cuts. He forced his lips onto mine. He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but I didn't let him. He got mad and used his knife and slashed my thigh. 

I gasped in pain and He stuck his tongue in my mouth. He then stuck his knife in his belt and rand his hands up my shirt. I was crying so hard and struggling to get away. He started massaging my breast and I was shaking. 

He grabbed my bra and literally ripped it off. I used my knee and shot it upwards into his private area. he groaned in pain and fell to the ground. I tried to run past him but he grabbed me ankle and I fell. I screamed again as pain shot through my ankle. 

He started pulling me towards him again. I screamed for a third time. When a dark figure dropped into the Ally. Screaming again as I saw the figure thinking it was another person ready to hurt me. "Why can't I just catch a break?!" I cried in pain and fear. 

Word Count 3342    

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.9K 570 26
After Adrien discovers his father is Hawkmoth, the two of them get into a fight and Adrien runs away from home. That same night, Marinette makes a wi...
50.7K 1.2K 20
Ladybug has gotten used to Chat Noir running after her and she was used to playing hard to get, in denial of the fact that she feels the same way tow...
216K 5K 33
Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and Marinette, when Ladybug is the one he t...
466K 15K 32
After a desperate attempt to pull herself through depression, Marinette finds herself struggling to balance being a superhero and a student at the sa...