Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .

8K 470 11
By Abhilasha012

        The rain was not ending, but still, it hindered down. arohi and Siddharth were in half wet clothes, the chilling weather and nighttime were making their state more miserable.

     After some time of silence, Siddharth started the talk

 "   Sorry Arohi I didn't want to scare you, actually we, I mean I and Rashid were returning from the trekking trip when we saw you three, so we just stopped to see the matter and help you if needed. "

  "  Oh it's ok my car broke down, we three friends  were on a small sightseeing trip, and we want to return to Nainital before night but this happened ."

"So what we can do now the rain is not stopping ?." Arohi ask in worry

 "  Hmm let's wait here only, we have to wait till the weather is clear." Siddharth kept his calm.

   "Yes"

  Both of them again kept their silence as they are worried about how well they are going to stay in this dense forest, and there is the possibility of encountering wild animals.

They both found some branches at a low height so that they can sit down on them as now their legs are giving up.

   After getting settled, Arohi decided to keep talking with Siddharth to get rid of ghostly thoughts.

       Siddharth was observing her face which was pale in fear ., he was just enjoying watching Arohi in so much fear.

   "  So Siddharth what's her name?"

    " Whom are you talking about.?"

"  I mean your girlfriend ."

 " Sorry to disappoint you miss vashisth but I didn't have any girlfriend yet, and I am not interested in flings."

    "I mean I don't believe this that a man who has so much female following, doesn't have any girlfriend Ek bhi nahi, Chalo naa meri naa tumhari adhi toh hogi ." (You must have not one  but at least half girlfriend )

  "What rubbish? Adhi girlfriend means ?"

  "Arey I mean you must have a crush on someone .you know someone special, looking at her your heartbeat goes faster, your cheeks turned the shade of pink, and the world stop around you only her face will  be the only thing you will be able to see '

   Siddharth was thoroughly enjoying her filmy description of love, he knows very well what she is uttering in her dreamy state, but he decided to tease her more.

  " I didn't get the last example can you elaborate please ."

(  Ooho shochu hai yeh ) Arohi thought in her mind but then replied smilingly.
(He is a fool )

  " It means when your crush is in front of you, everything else becomes blurrier blurry."

  Siddharth could not able to hold his laugh more, he laughed hard at her cute description of blurrier.

   Arohi first pouted then she got it that Siddharth is having fun at her expense .she gave a deadly glare to Siddharth.

    Siddharth composed himself and then said " sorry but you are too cute Arohi, and sorry to inform you that I didn't have a crush yet "

"Now your turn tell me how many crushes you have," Siddharth asked raising one eyebrow.

      " Many times on the celebrity actors  but in real life, I didn't ."

 " Ok "

   " So how do you feel when you get so much attention from female fans  around you ."

   " Hmmm, I don't know, as I don't have time for this, to be frank, I have many responsibilities on my shoulder ".

 "  Like "

   "Like I have to take care of my younger brother Sameer as he is the only family left ."

  "Only family left means, where are your parents? ".

" They died 3 years before in an accident, just 6 months after I got my first job. Sameer was in 11 th standard that time ."

  "  Ooh I am sorry I didn't want to upset you Siddharth "

    " Oh it's ok, I am not hurt as that's the reality of my life ."

 " Hmm, so you love your brother very much ."

 "Yes he is very good in academics, I want to send him abroad for further studies in his dream University ."

  "  Ohh that's nice "

   The rain stopped completely, but at night how could they will be able to find a way back home. Siddharth's mobile got drenched in water and it switched off. Siddharth was still trying to restart it ., but off to no use and Arohi left her phone in the car only so they were helpless in this situation.

But Arohi knows her family very well she knows that people hired by her brother must have started to search for her. She was feeling guilty about this situation as if she didn't make a run for the woods in fear the situation must be different.

The time was running at its speed and it was midnight already, both of them were tired and their eyes were shutting on their own. Arohi was scared to sleep as she was assuming that what if the wild animal attacked them ., hunger was another main issue for her, but Siddharth assure her that he is not going to sleep any time soon so she can take a power nap.

    Arohi trusted him and fall asleep in no time, Siddharth tried hard but, after half an hour sleep engulfed him too.

   Morning sun rays started peeping through the branches of trees. Siddharth was the first one to wake up he was shocked to see Arohi was sleeping in an up-down position like she is doing sheesh asanas her head was on the branch and her legs were on the side branch.

    Siddharth shook his head at this girl who is still a child by her heart. He noticed the surroundings and was relieved to find that the weather is clear. It was the right time for them to search the escape route which will take them to the main road.

   Siddharth called Arohi's name but she didn't respond, he called a little louder the second time but still of no use. He had no other option so he shook Arohi 's shoulder but nothing happened.

  Siddharth shook her shoulder a little harder at last it worked Arohi got up in a sitting position and rubbed her eyes like a small child, Siddharth was looking at her child-like antics.

  "Goodmorning "

  "Hmm, goodmorning "arohi was shocked to see Siddharth in front of her then she slowly noticed the surroundings. She didn't react as she know that now they have to search for the escape route.

  "  Shall we start? " Siddharth asked Arohi.

  " Hmm "

   Siddharth helped Arohi to step down from the branch, Siddharth was ahead of her and she was following quietly.

     They were hungry thirsty and tired too but they didn't have any option, they have to bear it all till they reach the main road

Arohi was cursing the men of Aditya and Anand who still couldn't find her
Suddenly she screamed as a prickle made a hole in her foot. Listening to her scream Siddharth turned around and rush to her who was sitting on a big rock holding her leg in pain.

   "  Shhh! Arohi let me take this out ."

  "No, it will pain me more "

  "No "

  " See Arohi if we didn't  pull it out then it may cause poison in your body, and if poison spread speedily then your foot will be cut "

 " Cut I will bear it, a small cut only na" "

"No princess! cut means cut your foot from your legs
Like chop-chop " Siddharth acted like he is chopping some non-veg.

" No I  will not lose my leg, ok do it but please slowly Siddharth.

"Hmm don't worry now on the count of three ."

  Siddharth holds her foot tightly.

 "  One"  Arohi shut her eyes

"  Two "

 " And three "a scream of Arohi echoed in the woods and in that moment of pain aarohi kicked Siddharth with the same leg which cause him to fall flat on the floor, on his butt.

  Siddharth took two minutes to realise what was happenings to him, he stood up and glared at aarohi. But looking at aarohi's tears and sobbing he didn't scold her. What surprised Siddharth was the name aarohi was murmuring in pain  she was continuously sobbing while muttering," bhai bhai "

   Siddharth hold her injured foot again
It was bleeding badly so he start looking for something which can stop the blood .but to his disappointment he found nothing he was carrying a handkerchief so he tied it to her injury.

.   Arohi smiled in tears looking at his care towards her she started observing his features, his expressions keenly.

     He is good looking she thought in her mind.

    She muttered a small thanks, but now they were facing one. more problem as Arohi cannot walk at speed with this injury. Siddharth gave her his shoulder Arohi understood what he was implying she put one arm around his shoulder and Siddharth hold her by her waist with his other hands.

   She was at least able to walk with Siddharth's support, but the closeness between them was making them feel some unknown feelings. Siddharth decided to talk to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Arohi you are ng, I mean people mostly remember the mother in pain but  you were chanting bhai bhai ."

     "Aditya bhai is more  like a mother to me "
  " Hmm actually my mother doesn't like me much as I am an  unwanted child naa "

     Siddharth stopped in his track and look at her in amusement.

  "No Arohi that's not true  you are misunderstanding something ."

  "  I am the fourth child to my parents, when I was small I was always craving for mother's love but my mom use to love all my siblings but not me. Aditya bhai use to pamper me a lot, as I got older I was hurt by my mother's discrimination between me and my siblings. One day I asked my question to my dad why my mother didn't love me ".

  "Don't tell me he told you this ."

"No, not directly but he narrated the story of my birth, as my mother never wanted a fourth child ., she tried to get rid of me, I mean abort me but the doctor told her health problems and she have to keep me unwillingly after my birth she suffered from some dangerous infection and was stuck in bed for 6 months, she blames my birth for her bad health  And now I think she is right too as because of me she has to suffer a lot ."

  "   Oh I am sorry "

  " Don't be Siddharth as you explained yesterday night the reality of life,  this is my reality of life    The more she hate me the more stubborn and rebellious I became, Aditya bhai and dad tried hard to fill the love of my mother in my life
    . Siddharth's heart pained to see this fragile girl who got so much pain but still, she survived .she is a real fighter 

That's all for today.

Hope you like this chapter

Please vote and comment on this chapter.

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
650K 14K 52
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...
25.2K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...
28.3K 820 31
Ananya Mehra Asia's leading business woman.. Kind , soft, bubbly only for her loved ones... Left by her dad a scar that follows along her is now ent...