HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Akimoto Kazuma, the Adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel, who has lost his memories in the aftermath... More

Characters Introductions + Note for the readers
Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri
Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family
Blanc's worries, Kazuma's depression
Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling
Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni
Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation
The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji
Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem
A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony
Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him
Lowee, the land of White Serenity
Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom
Reunion, The Lowee sisters
The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa
The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine
Reviving Lowee's Mascot, finding Rare Metal & Datanium
Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath
Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures
Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave
Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC
Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC
Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick
Saving Lowee, Vs. CFW Trick & Hikari The Sin of Wrath
Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.
The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave
Calm before the Storm, the girls decision
The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening
ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic
Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu
A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out
GRIM REAPER's counter attack ! Vs. CFW Trick
Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic
A monstrous apparition, the Deity of Sin appear
A dire situation ! The re-emergence of the Four Felons
the Final Battle for Gamindustri, Vs. True Arfoire
The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear
What needs to be done, the fated battle against GRIM REAPER
A calamity reappear, The Reaper has revived
The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle
For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper
Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy

88 4 4
By KazumaAkimoto

Blanc's POV

After we come back from the manifestation of Kazuma's memories, at the moment we free Chika from her captivity, we finally meet the leader of GRIM REAPER himself and the one who bear the sin of Envy, Senbō The Sin of Envy.

Blanc: what's a monster of power like him doing here in Leanbox ?

IF: that's the question, we don't know why he's here ?

Senbō: it's been a while Blanc and Kazuma. And i see that your group have grow a lot, it has to be expected.

Kazuma: why are you here Senbō ?

Senbō: i came here to see the ones who interfere with our plans and who have defeated Ikari, Hokori and Ōkui

Nepgear: and you didn't expect those three to be defeated by a member of the Dragneel Family don't you ?

Senbō: yes i admit i was caught off guard by this, however just because you defeated those three mean a thing.

IF: what do you mean ?

Senbō: our plans to revived our master will come to fruition and even thought you defeated all of us, nothing will prevent his return and resume what he has left years ago.

At that moment Kazuma charge at him in a fury we never seen before only for him to be block by Senbō's wings and repel back to us.

Kazuma: you bastard....

Senbō: come on Kazuma, don't be like that you know what will happen will be inevitable

Blanc: not as long as we're here to stop you and GRIM REAPER.

Senbō: don't be so confident Blanc, you and your friends may have defeated three of the Four Lords of Death, but as the last one i'am as strong as our master, that been said, our plans remain unchanged.

Compa: we won't let you carry on your plans.

Demo: if you think you can continue like this without repercutions ? then you have another thing coming.

Senbō: *evil laugh* eheheheheheheh, ahahahahahahahah, that's so priceless, you can try if you want, but i doubt it will do you any good.

Kazuma: grrr.....

Senbō: however, we can't fight at full strength with someone injuried like this.

Uni: what do you plan to do here in Leanbox ?

Senbō: what does it look like..... testing your strength off course, to see if you the Chosen ones are powerful enough to oppose us the Four Lords of Death.

Uni: i see.

Senbō: however we can't have any interference from another group like ASIC, that group is a nuissance to our plans.

Kazuma: so what ? you suggest us to deal with ASIC first before the final battle ?

Senbō: correct and once you deal with them as well as the Deity of Sin, our two group will battle in a fight to the death. *evil smirk*

Ram: you're insane !

Senbō: am i ? guess you haven't seen nothing yet little one. however we can't fight like this, so once you done with the injuried person, come and find me to this place, i'll be waiting.

At those words Senbō open a dark corridor is disappear leaving all of us with sweat due to the immense power he possess within him, Kazuma and myself are well aware of how dangerous Senbō can be.

Rom: so that was the leader of GRIM REAPER !

Ram: that power we felt earlier, he's no joke.

Red: what should we do Kazuma ? as much as i love to fight against the guy who is responsable for the chain of events you and Blanc been through, we can't let Chika like this.

Kazuma: i agree, now that we have Chika, let's go back to the Basilicom

Cave: alright then, everyone follow me.

Everyone: alright.

Uni: *deep thought* the strength of that guy, Senbō it is really powerful and on par with The Reaper, however we won't let ourselves been caught off guard just because he's some pseudo god or something doesn't mean we have to let our guard down.

Kazuma's POV

After a few minutes, we finally return to the Basilicom and rest for a bit, but i still wonder why the leader of GRIM REAPER was here in Leanbox, apart from testing our strength like he said, but i can sense something was up, but one thing for sure, if he's not here for the Mascot, then what reasons does he have to come here in person ? i wonder....

Blanc: you okay honey ?

Kazuma: huh ? oh yes, i was just lost in my thoughts.

Nepgear: are you troubling about what Senbō told us back at the Underverse Dungeon ?

Kazuma: not exactly, but what i wonder is why did he come to us in person ? apart from testing us to see if the four of us can stand against them off course.

Uni: do you think there's a separated motive behind it ?

Kazuma: i'm sure of it, otherwise, why he would go through all the trouble just for us ? that doesn't make sense.

Blanc: same to me, however whatever his reasons we can't let our guard down, especially with him leading GRIM REAPER.

Kazuma: you right Blanc, *smiling* ehehehehe you always so intelligent babe, that's what i love about you.

Blanc: *blushing red* honey co-come on....

Rom: *smiling* big sis is getting teased by Kazuma onii-chan.

Ram: *smiling* they are so in love with each other.

Kazuma & Blanc: stop it you two !!!

Nepgear: i like when i see them like this, like a big family.

Uni: you mean like us ?

Nepgear: yes Uni, Kazuma and Blanc are family to both of us, after what happened to the Dragneel Family, there's no way the thing will happen again.

Uni: you right, we will be the one who end this cycle of conflict that GRIM REAPER caused and bring peace to the world.

Nepgear: yeah, but for now, ASIC is in our way and we need to get rid of them before focusing on GRIM REAPER.

Kazuma: *serious tone* you right, we can't allow outside forces to interfere in our battle against GRIM REAPER.

Minutes later Chika enter the main room and apologize to everyone for her behavior earlier before re-introducing herself to all of us.

Chika: sorry about making a scene earlier. I'm Chika Hakozaki, the Oracle of Leanbox and don't you forget it !

IF: her personality did a 180.

Cave: please ignore it. This is just... who she is.

Kazuma: that's the truth.

Nepgear: Miss Chika, were you the one who called me here, or was it the fake's doing ?

Chika: it was me. I heard a CPU was gathering Shares, and thought it would benefit us to bring you here. plus i'm surprised to see the grandson of the living legend himself Haru Dragneel.

Kazuma: *smile* that's me.

Blanc: he is.

Chika: *surprised* Blanc ! how are you here ? i thought you were held captive in the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Blanc: i was, but thank to my boyfriend here, i'm alive and well

Chika: he's your boyfriend ! i never knew about it before.

Kazuma: yes and by the way, my name is Kazuma.

Chika: nice to meet you Kazuma.

Kazuma: same for me Chika.

Chika: anyway, more importantly, Nepgear you know my darling Vert, right ? Where is she ? What happened ? Come on ! Speak !

Kazuma: Chika, please calm down a bit, you creeping Nepgear out !

Chika: oh ! sorry Kazuma, it's just i'm worried about my darling sister.

Kazuma: i know how you feel and i feel the same, anyway, Nepgear can you tell Chika about the recent events that happened until now ?

Nepgear: off course Kazuma.

Nepgear begin explaining to Chika the recent events that transpired since she and Blanc were saved by me at the Graveyard including the presence of GRIM REAPER as well as their goal.

Chika: now i see, my darling Vert is still held captive in the Gamindustri Graveyard.

Nepgear: yes, that's why we're looking for the Mascots. We need their help to save the captive CPUs.

Chika: also, i can't believe that GRIM REAPER is still standing, and that they are in Gamindustri trying to revive their god that sealed away by your family Kazuma.

Kazuma: yes, that's why we will do anything to stop them, they're..... they're the ones causing all the suffering me and my family been through and the one who killed my mother.

Blanc: honey.... please try to remain calm.

Kazuma: i try Blanc, but it is not easy....

Blanc: i know, but i'm here for you, we all are.

Chika: *deep thought* Kazuma..... he did suffer a lot ever since that day where his family sacrificed themselves to seal that calamity away, i understand how he feel because.... i feel the same way when i'm thinking about Vert.

Nepgear: Miss Chika, would you happen to know where the Leanbox Mascot is ?

Chika: do you doubt my breadth of knowledge and expertise ? Of course i... used to... know where it was.

Demo: you used to ? what do you mean by that Miss Chika ?

Chika: well miss Demo, you see, right before i got caught by that repulsive ASIC crew, the Mascot was also taken captive.

Red: do you think they already destroyed it, then ? Like they did back in Lowee ?

Broccoli; All Nepgear needs is a fragment for it to be repaired, nyu.

Kazuma: no, i don't think they will do the same thing twice. Right Chika ?

Chika: right, like you said Kazuma, that seems unlikely, had it been destroyed, we would have seen significant changes around here.

Compa: why would they hold off on destroying it ?

Chika: what am i, a mind reader ? With how scattered ASIC's priorities are, it's hard to guess their actions. All i can sense is that they have not destroyed it yet, meaning we have a chance to recover it.

Nepgear: that's the best news we've had in a while... We have to find it and quick.

Kazuma: not only that, we also had another thing to worry about.

Chika: what do you mean ?

Blanc: we come across Senbō, the leader of GRIM REAPER himself and i suspect that he will be waiting for us to the same place we rescued you Chika.

Chika: you meet GRIM REAPER's leader ! i guess that make sense, especially when you four have beaten three of them.

Kazuma: yeah, but him appearing before us made it clear that the Four Lords of Death are targeting four person, Blanc, Nepgear, Uni and Myself.

Chika: but why ? i understand for you and Lady Blanc, but what about Nepgear and Uni ?

Nepgear: well me and Uni kinda have inherited Fuyu and Asuka's Will which as a result made us acquiring the White Magic of Mars which is the only thing that will make us able to beat The Reaper and GRIM REAPER.

Chika: i see, in other words you four are destined to fight against them.

Uni: that's correct Chika.

Chika: i understand, but for now we need to rescue the Mascot from ASIC and dealing with Senbō at the same time.

IF: yes, but first we need to find some leads. Specifically, we need to find Underling and beat some informations out of her.

Cave: if she is as fishy as yo describe, then she will surely stand out, i will gather information, also.

Blanc: we will do the same on our side.

Chika: i'm coming with you too.

Demo: you sure Miss Chika ?

Chika: yes i'm the Oracle of Leanbox and thus my responsability to protect the nation in Vert's absence.

Kazuma: alright then, everyone let's go.

Nepgear's POV

After a few hours, we gathered information about a girl with pale skin and green hair going to the dungeon we were earlier, we deduce then that this is where the Mascot is been held captive and we rush back there to rescue it, however i have a feeling that it will not be easy, but lucky we came prepared.

Kazuma: we're here again, but this time we came prepared.

Uni: yes, before we came back here, we buy all the items we need, just like you asked.

Kazuma: that's good.

Chika: Kazuma....

Kazuma: yes Chika ?

Chika: there's some weird creatures roaming around the place, they weren't here earlier.

Kazuma: the Nobodies and some Heartless !!!

IF: if those creatures are here, that mean one thing.

Uni: Senbō must be here waiting for us, if he's not here in this area then he must be in the deepest part of the Underverse Dungeon.

Red: ASIC must be here too, but their objective is the destroy the Mascot only.

Compa: we should hurry Kazuma, everyone.

Kazuma: yes, everyone let's do this.

We all put ourselves in battle stance as myself, Uni, Kazuma and Blanc summon our Keyblades which attract the attention of both the Nobodies and the Heartless who charge at us.

Demo: looks like they coming right for us.

Blanc: everyone get ready !

All of us charge at the monsters and begin our assault, among the monsters was the Shadows, Soldiers, Large Body Heartless along with destroyer and Armored Heartless accompanied by the Dusks, Ninja and Reaper Nobodies. we managed to eliminated all of the Heartless with ease since we know all of their attacks, but the Nobodies were the ones that give us a hard time especially the Reapers and the Ninjas.

Uni: the heartless were easy to beat, however the Nobodies are a pain.

Nepgear: especially the Ninja Nobodies, Kazuma what do you know about this enemy ?

Kazuma: well since this nobody is a Ninja, he do possess all ninja abilities such as shadow clone technique, lightning-quick martial arts and Razor-sharp kunai.

Blanc: this one is particularly a pain as he can make clones of himself, but the key to win against him is patience, watch their movements and spot the real ones and defeat him.

Nepgear: roger Blanc.

Other Reaper Nobodies appear in numbers and quickly surround us and attack us with their scythes, however we dodge them and retaliate in return.

Kazuma: i spotted the real one ! let's get them.

Uni: okay i go first, Dāku Ōra ("Dark Aura")

Uni rapidly opening portals of darkness and rushing out of them at the Ninja Nobodies with her Keyblade, then slamming the ground to summon a column of light that not only confuse them but also hit them.

Nepgear: nice Uni, now it's my turn, Zantetsuken

I hold the Keyblade-tip backwards, then performing a single powerful slash through the Ninja bodies so quickly that the cut doesn't appear until after the technique is finished causing them instant death as their bodies vanished into darkness.

Nepgear: instant death on them.

Blanc: nice Nepgear, now that the ninja Nobodies are out of the way, all the remain is the Reapers Nobodies.

IF: i remember their weakness, since they have powers related to the nature, they are weak against fire. so i think i have just what we need.

Compa: let's go iffy.

The Reaper Nobodies teleport in front of If and Compa and attack by spinning with their scythes, did dodge it in time and quick fight back.

Compa: High Compressure, Syringe Bazooka.

IF: burn in hell, Demonic Inferno

The Reaper Nobodies got hit by Compa's syringe shots, the rest of them try to retaliate only for them to be burned by IF's fire magic causing them to vanished into darkness, we look around us and no more monsters was nearby.

IF: okay, coast is clear !

Kazuma: that was nice IF & Compa.

Red: my wifeys were in perfect synchro *smiling*

Demo: you both were perfect.

Compa: awww.... thank you.

Uni: now that the Nobodies and Heartless are out of the way, we should keep going, Underling and that Rat are probably there with the Mascot including Senbō.

Kazuma: alright Uni, everyone let's move.

Everyone: yes !!!

We enter the depth of the Underverse dungeon and continue to walk deeper while taking down the monsters from ASIC until we reach the end of the dungeon and see Underling and Warechu who held the Leanbox Mascot hostage.

Warechu: so you blew you're disguise AND let them get the Oracle back, huh ? you're beyond useless, chu....

Underling: shut up, first off, disguises ain't my style, stupid frilly crap and big moe eyes... it's gross, man.

Warechu: i guess you're right about that. No way a gross broad like you could fill an Oracle's shoes, chu.

Underling: you know, i get your point, and it's true... but hearing it from you pisses me off more than usual !

Warechu: well, you're a payroll toilet who can't do her job. As for me, i did as i was told and got the Mascot, chu.

Green Disc: ....

Underling: tch, lame. If you caught it, hurry up and destroy it. It's such a chore to keep it alive, dammit...

Warechu: orders are orders, you're a real amateur if you think everything can be solved by wanton destruction, chu.

Underling: hey ! Underling is one thing, but don't you freaking call me an amateur, you rat !

Before they could do anything, we arrival right on time and see them hold the Mascot hostage, we know that they won't let the Mascot go, so we had no choice but to fight them.

Nepgear: there ! i found her !

IF: we're all grateful for your loud mouth, Underling. It's so easy to track you down.

Underling: what !? you dumb broads again ? How did the hell did you find me in this place !?

Cave: we asked citizens for the whereabout of a sketchy girl and a big rat, it was quite easy.

Kazuma: you really are too easy to find Underling, i mean seriously we can even find you by your voice.

Underling: grrrr.....

Warechu: oh, my dear angel, Compa ! You came to see me ? i'm beside myself with sheer ecstasy, chu !

Compa: Mister Mouse, will you please return the Mascot to us ?

Warechu: yeah, totally ! Anything for you. Want me to bubble-wrap it, chu ?

Kazuma: with that rat's attitude, it's almost too easy, but i'm sure that won't last long.

Underling: this ain't no time to turn on your rat charm, you idiot ! you broads think we'd give in that easily ?

Red: Nope ! that's why we came prepared to beat you senseless and take it back by force !

Cave: you have overstayed your welcome in Leanbox. Prepare yourselves.

Underling: you're the ones who better be prepared...! Don't think this is gonna be the same fight as usual !

Before the fight start Blanc sense Senbō's presence and come to the conclusion that he will appear sooner than we expect, with that information at our disposal, we will on our guards.

Blanc: babe be on your guard, i sense his presence something tells me he would appear sooner than we expect.

Kazuma: thank for warning me honey, for now let's deal with those two.

Blanc: alright ! let's go.

*Vs Underling & Warechu Battle Start*

Both Underling and Warechu charge at us to attack, however for them we know what they were trying to do and block all of their attack without breaking a sweat before retaliate in turn.

Underling: not again !

Warechu: something tells me this isn't going to end well.

Kazuma: i don't even have to use my weapon on you both, instead i have something much better for them and that is my fists cover in pure ice.

Blanc: as well as my axe to hit you both with it.

Nepgear: ready Uni ?

Uni: ready !

Cave and the others pull back as we were about to do a coordinate attack on both of them, one that they will never saw it coming.

Underling: don't take us lightly, you bastards !

Blanc: too easy, you give us too much opening, Zerstorung

The impact of Blanc's axe on both Underling and the rat send them flying in the air which is a good thing a me, Nepgear and Uni were ready to unleash our respective attacks on them.

Underling & Warechu: ahhhhhhhhh !

Blanc: Nepgear, Uni, Kazuma ! now !

Kazuma: alright Blanc, time to freeze you both, Eigō Hyōketsu ("Eternal Freeze")

Both of them were frozen instantly which made it easy for us to defeat both of them, IF look at them with a smile seeing how strong we are compared to what Underling said earlier.

Underling & Warechu: fro-fro-frozen !!!!

Nepgear & Uni: M.P.B.L/EX Multi Blaster: Mode Empress.

Underling & Warechu: arghhhhhhhhh !

IF: wait i wanna give them a taste of their own medicine as well and i have just the thing i need.

Compa: you do ?

Kazuma: alright then, Blanc, Nepgear, Uni, let's pull back, IF is about to finish this battle up.

Blanc, Nepgear & Uni: alright.

All four of us pull back as IF transform into a form that surprised most of us including Compa and gather her energy to unleash her attack on them as the finishing blow to end this fight. as we watch her with a smile on our face.

Underling: oh no you don't.....

IF: *smile* too later, Heaven Demon.

IF's share energy form two ethereal blade made of flames, she then charge at both Underling & Warechu and 12 times before finishing her move in the form of a cross, she then gather all of her power into a white ball infused with black lightning and hit them with ferocity.

Warechu: i.... i lost ! chu.

Underling: no way..... i can't lose !

*Vs Underling & Warechu Battle end*

Demo's POV

After a fierce battle, We managed to beat Underling and Warechu and rescue the Mascot from them, but we feel that Senbō's presence is approaching more and more of us, i keep an eye in our surrounding to make sure he doesn't sneak attack on us.

Underling: damn it..... i lost again !

Warechu: slapped silly by my angelic Compa... This is a bliss, chu... !

*both Warechu & Underling fall on the ground defeated*

IF: *smile* despite what she said, it really was the same fight as usual.

Broccoli: they need to gain some perspective about how weak they are, nyu.

Demo: seriously they really are weak and not even a real threat, they just some troublemakers.

Kazuma: troublemakers is the right word for those two.

Nepgear: are you okay ? Did they hurt you ?

Green Disc: i'am fine, thank you. May i ask who you are ?

Nepgear: oh ! Hello, i'm Nepgear. i'm Planeptune's CPU Candidate, and i want your help to save the world.

Compa: Um, Ge-Ge ? that's a little too much summarizing...

Green Disc: no, that was plenty of information. I sense the other Mascots' powers witin her. Save the world, hmm ?

Nepgear: so you got what i was trying to say ? Then... !

Cave: hold ! Protocol dictates we must first gain Chika's approval.

Kazuma: then let's go back to the Basilicom and gain Chika's approval.

Underling: hey ! what the hell, you guys !? Don't ignore me just because the battle ended !

IF: well, that's a new pattern, i thought you would've run away by now.

Red: keep bugging us and i'll take you to the cleaners again.

Underling: shut it, squirt ! i still got an ace up my sleeve !

Underling pick something from her pocket that look like a disc, but the Leanbox Mascot recognize the disc as a Mascot Disc and ask Underling where she obtain that.

Green Disc: that's.... a Mascot disc !? Where did you obtain that ?

Underling: you curious ? it was a gift from my totally badass boss. I was told to use it and get rid of you all !

???: i don't think so.

Before Underling could use it, a slash of light appear out of nowhere and hit Underling directly along with the disc that shattered upon contact with the attack.

Warechu: the disc shattered ! chu.

Underling: *angry* damn it ! who did this ? show yourself.

Kazuma: that attack..... i knew he would come !

*Senbō appear with his six feather wings on his back*

Senbō: i see that those troublemakers, give you quite the trouble....

Underling: *angry* don't look down on us, you bastard !!!

Warechu: chuuuuuu !

Senbō: using my powers would be a waste of energy, but i have better solution for those two.

With one swing of his wings, Senbō managed to hit Underling and Warechu so hard that both of them are send flying out of the dungeon and into the sky.

Underling/Warechu: why does this keep happening !!!!

*Both Underling and Warechu blasting off again*

Senbō: now that those two are gone, we can finally fight in peace.

Kazuma: we've been waiting for this.

Blanc: we know ho strong you are, so we gonna fight you at full force.

Uni: we know you will lose to us one way or another.

Nepgear: you maybe powerful than us, but that doesn't mean you don't have any weakness.

IF: we gonna beat you to a pulp for what you did to Kazuma and his family.

Senbō: oh ! i see..... very well, then show me what you got especially you four, the Chosen Ones.

*Vs GRIM REAPER's Senbō The Sin of Envy Boss Battle Theme Start*

At those words, Senbō unleash a massive amount of energy from his body that create a shockwave that push everyone back except for us the Chosen Ones, Demo and IF as a invisible barrier was summon preventing the others to join us.

Senbō: fear the wrath of the devil himself !!!!

IF: so this is the strength of the leader of GRIM REAPER !

Kazuma: no matter, we have to fight him at full force, everyone transform.

Blanc, Nepgear, Uni, Demo & IF: okay Kazuma, Transform !!!

All of us transform into our respective form as for Kazuma, he turn into his Angelic form and immediately charge at Senbō who dodge him and kick him away.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): arghh !!!

Senbō: so predictable.

Kazuma ("Angelic Form"): trust me, this is only the beginning.

Blanc ("White Heart"): eat this, Furīzu Reido ("Freeze Raid")

Senbō use his wings to counter Blanc's Keyblade attack and charge at her at full speed only for him to be stop by Nepgear and Uni using our Keyblades to block him and push him back.

Senbō: no bad.

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): you won't hurt her, Ars Solum ("Solo Arcanum")

I put myself in battle stance and then begin to assail Senbō with a ferocious multi-hit combo that leaves petals of darkness in its wake.

Senbō: is that all you've got ?

Uni ("Black Sister"): you should watch your surrounding.

Uni float around Senbō and several dark fireballs appear surrounding him, before she raise and lower her hand down.

Senbō: what !

Uni ("Black Sister"): you're mine, Dāku Faiga ("Dark Firaga")

All of the dark fireballs start firing all at once at Senbō, Uni then charge at him attacking him with her Keyblade and managed to push him back before charging her enegy and fire multitude of dark fireball from it at Senbō which caught him off guard as the attack hit him.

Senbō: arghhhhhh !

Uni ("Black Sister"): how'd you like that ?

Senbō: i'm impress, but you done it now, Hikari to yami no piasu hane ("Piercing feather of light and darkness")

He jump into the air and unleash several feathers from his wings against Uni, but Nepgear jump right on time to block the attack leaving me the oppotunity to strike him back.

Demo: you open !

Senbō: you really think i didn't see you behind me ? so naive.

Demo: i won't be so sure if i were you, Black Smoke Rage.

Senbō got caught in my attack and suffer a huge deal of pain from it, he then pull back and summon light pillars randomly at us.

Senbō: you bitch !!!!

Demo: IF ! it's your turn.

IF ("Flame awakening Form"): alright, Demon Slice !

IF attack Senbō with ferocity as he was in defensive, but his defense break and got hit in the process.

Senbō: oh ! nice move, however it lack of strength.

He then charge at IF and deliver two powerful punch at IF, one in the stomach and the second in the head while doing an uppercut and finish his attack with punching IF right in the face sending her to the ground.

IF ("Flame Awakening"): arghh !

Kazuma & Blanc ("Angelaic Form & White Heart"): IF !

Uni ("Black Sister"): you bastard !

Uni charge forward toward Senbō and attack him with ferocity follow by Kazuma and Blanc, despite blocking and countering them, Senbō's defensive fall as the White Magic of Mars start taking it's effects on his body allowing them to hit him hard.

Senbō: arghhhhh ! my defensive is..... weaken ! it's that cursed power ! graaahhhhhhh.

IF ("Flame Awakening"): everyone ! get away !

All of us scartter as Senbō gather his energy into his body and unleash a powerful shock wave on us, we dodge it in time ad charge back at him, he notice it and use his wings to protect himself.

Uni ("Black Sister"): your wings won't protect you from this.

Uni's Keyblade transform into her long ranged rifle and gather energy into her weapon and ready to unleash her next attack.

Senbō: i don't think so....

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): you are wide open.

Using the White Magic of Mars, Nepgear hit Senbō from behind with her Keyblade before pull back allowing Uni to hit him with her attack.

Senbō: curse that power.....

Uni ("Black Sister"): you're mine now, EX Multi Blaster.

Firing her rifle at Senbō, he block it using his wings and counter it, but he fail to realize that attack was a distraction.

Senbō: you really think that will hurt me ? you are sadly mistaken.

Uni ("Black Sister"): maybe, but that attack was good enough to distract you long enough for this.

Senbō: huh ?

Nepgear ("Purple Sister"): got you ! Ars Arcanum ("Last Arcanum")

Caught off guard, Senbō didn't react in time which allow Nepgear to strike him down with a combo of thirteen flurry of powerful attacks including spinning slashes, the impact of the attack was so much that Senbō pull back with major injuries.

Senbō: that really hit me hard, i admit, you all are strong and intelligent.

IF ("Flame Awakening"): and that's not over yet, Heaven Demon !

Demo: oh no ! it is not over until it is, Zwielicht Klinge

I focus light and dark magic in the Blade. And hack on the enemy, she then slides on a iceboard backward and throw her sword like a spear and sprints to the enemy again an kick the sword deeper by a jump.

Blanc & Kazuma ("White Heart & Angelic Form"): this is the end, Shinseina hikari ("Holy Light")

The impact of our respective attacks was so much that Senbō can't take this much damages and his body was giving up and he fall on his knees defeated due to the injuries he substained from the fight.

Senbō: damn it ! i wasn't expecting myself to be caught off guard like this !

*Vs GRIM REAPER's leader Senbō The Sin of Envy Boss Battle Theme End*

At the end of the fight, all of us return back to our humain forms and despite the damages on his body, Senbō managed to get up and broke a smile on his face, seeing how strong we've become made him satisfied.

Red: yay ! hubby is the best as well as my wifeys !

IF: *exhausted* i admit that he's pretty strong, no wonder he's the leader of GRIM REAPER for a reason.

Compa: Iffy ! you okay ?

IF: yeah Compa, i'm fine, just a scratch that's all.

Senbō: eheheheheheh hahahahahahah, awesome, so awesome.

Kazuma: what !

Senbō: i expected you five to be strong, but what i just witness really surpass all of my expectations.

Blanc: so you are satisfied ?

Senbō: indeed am i, i can't wait to face you five again, however with ASIC in the way, we can't fight each other in peace.

IF: you see ASIC as an obstacle to your goal ?

Senbō: indeed, they are nothing more but a nuissance. as long as they around, our destined fight will always be interrupted.

Nepgear: even if they are a nuissance, yo uand GRIM REAPER are the same as them, but as a larger threat than them.

Uni: that's obvious Nepgear, considering what they did to Kazy and his family.

Senbō: i'd like to stay, but i have things to settles. consider your journey as a training for our fated battle to come.

Kazuma: and when we get rid of ASI, we're coming after you and GRIM REAPER.

Senbō: *evil smile* hehehehehe such strong words, keep it up and until we meet again.

Senbō disappear from our sight using a dark corridor leaving us alone as the victor of the fight as the Leanbox Mascot witness the whole fight and recognize Kazuma as the gradnson of the living legend, Haru Dragneel.

Green Disc: so you really are Haru's grandson, i can't believe that i didn't recognize you, i apologize.

Kazuma: it's okay, what matter is that you're safe and sound.

Green Disc: yes, but after seeing such terrible battle against the Leader of GRIM REAPER, i can already see how powerful he is and even more than that.

Nepgear: you mean, he was holding back ?

Green Disc: yes, i suspect that we haven't seen his full power just yet.

Kazuma: even so, he was powerful enough to beat almost all of us, but lucky for us, we managed to defeat him, but i can tell that he as the leader of GRIM REAPER is far more powerful than the other three.

Blanc: so we need to be careful from now on.

Kazuma: yes, who knows but one thing for sure, we will definitely face him again. For now let's go back to the Basilicom and tell Chika about our current situation.

???: wait !

Blanc: huh ?

Kazuma: who's there ?

5pb.: finally i found you

Cave: 5pb. ! what are you doing here ?

5pb.: i came here to help you guys out, but i didn't expect myself to witness the fight you just fought against GRIM REAPER's leader.

Cave: i see, anyway, 5pb., do you know who he is ?

5pb.: but off course, everyone know Haru Dragneel the living legend, so it is natural that his grandson is also know like he was.

Kazuma: nice to meet you 5pb., my name is Kazuma and like you said i'm the grandson of Haru Dragneel.

But at the moment i say my name, 5pb. react like she was surprised and go hide behind Cave's back, i wonder what was that all about until Cave tell me abot her personality both in and outside the stage.

5pb.: huh ? eeeeeekkk !

Kazuma: eh ?

Nepgear: sh-she run away from us.... do we smell funny ?

Cave: don't worry, forgive her, it's natural for to her to have that kind of reaction.

Blanc: what do you mean ?

Cave: to put it simple, 5pb. is very couragous when performing a concert on stage, but when she's not performing, she is a very shy induvidual.

5pb.: i.... i'm so sorry ! i didn't mean to run, but... !

Broccoli: a shy girl can sing in front of a packed audience, nyu ?

5pb.: w-well, it's like... i flip a switch inside o fme, and then... B-But usually, no. i'm too scared...

Compa: whatever the case, i'm glad you all safe and managed to keep the Mascot safe.

Green Disc: yes. i'am grateful to you all, i don't know how i can ever repay you.

Nepgear: don't worry about it. We were just fixing the problem that ASIC & GRIM REAPER created.

Cave: both Chika & the Mascos are safe. I pray this will put Leanbox back on the path of order.

Kazuma: i agree wiith you Cave, but that won't be quite easy.

Cave: you still thinking about Senbō ?

Kazuma: yes even thought, we amanged to drove him and GRIM REAPER away from Leanbox, i'm sure that he will come back for me and seeing his reaction i can thinking that he's very stubborn in everyway in order to achieve his goals.

Blanc: whatever he's planning we will stop him, it's our duty as the Chosen Ones.

Nepgear: yes, even thought we saw Senbō's strength, we won't backdown.

Uni: we will show him we are stronger than him and his cronies.

Green Disc: such determination, Kazuma you really are Haru's grandson and i know that you will put an end to the conflict that GRIM REAPER begin.

Kazuma: thanks you, that means a lot.

IF: our work here is done. Let's get back to the Basilicom and give our report to Chika.

All of us begin to head back to the Basilicom as Kazuma was still in deep thought about the battle against Senbō and wonder about what he was thinking by coming to challenge the Chosen Ones.

Blanc: something on your mind honey ?

Kazuma: yeah, about Senbō, why he will go throught all the trouble just to come to us ? that doesn't make sense at all.

Blanc: i know, me too, but i'm sure if we come across him again, we will show him what we can do.

Kazuma: *smile* you right, wait for me Senbō, i'm gonna make sure, you won't accomplish your goals, whatever it is. I swear on my family's honor. 

3rd Person POV

After a while we all return to the Basilicom with Chika hugging Kazuma tight almost to the point of unconscious, she then apologize to him as she realize that he couldn't breath, and after hearing the report that the Mascot is safe as well as the fight against Senbō, Chika was happy that everyone is safe and sound.

Chika: i'm happy that you all managed to get back safe, especially you six after the fight against Senbō

Kazuma: *smile* yeah, he was really strong even thought he wasn't using his full strength.

Blanc: even so babe, he was powerful enough to knock three of us down.

Chika: with Senbō around we have to be more careful than ever, who knows what he's planning from now on.

Uni: we will be on our guard.

Nepgear: so Miss Chika about the Mascot, we were hoping that we could take it with u--

Chika: yeah, sure.

Compa: huh ? is it really okay ?

IF: hang on ? aren't you another imposter, aren't you ?

Chika: of course not. I do have one condition, though. You must save my darling Vert post-haste !

Kazuma: you know that it won't be easy Chika, especially with GRIM REAPER around who will trying to interfere.

Chika: i know Kazuma. but we have no choice.

Nepgear: whatever it is ASIC or GRIM REAPER, we won't rest until we save everyone.

Demo: Miss Chika, i understand your intentions, but will Leanbox be safe without the MAscot's Protection ?

Chika: do not worry Miss Demo, it's just for a litle while, no ? i can handle things around here while you rescue my darling Vert. It's all for the sake of my priorities, and my dearest sister Vert is the top of the top !

Demo: if you say so, but there's a chance GRIM REAPER came back here.

Chika: i understand your concern, but i'll be okay, i won't let myself caught off guard by them.

Demo: that's reassuring.

Kazuma: we will do anything we can, i won't let them get away, especially him, he's the second guy i hate the most right after The Reaper.

Blanc: i know honey, don't worry we will get him, for our family.

Green Disc: the Dragneel Family is really something to have lived for so long, i envy you Kazuma, your family did what they could to prevent the world's destruction, even if there not here, i'm sure they will be happy to see that you follow their footsteps and ending the conflict between your family and GRIM REAPER.

Kazuma: thanks Miss Mascot, i don't know what to say.

Green Disc: say nothing, and Miss Nepgear, i gladly accept to accompany you on your journey to save Gamindustri from ASIC. after witnessing the abuse of Mascot Discs, i can't let the perpetrators off easy.

Nepgear: thank you very much !

*Green Disc received*

Chika: oh ! by the way, i don't see 5pb. Where is that kid ?

Cave: she's been hiding behind my broad and powerful back this entire time.

5pb.: H-Here i am... Hello.

Chika: oh ! just so you're here. This involves you, too, so listen up. ASIC's teachings sprea quickly while i was captive. We must take drastic action to reverse this.

5pb.: O-Oh, okay... So, um, what does that have to do with me... ?

Chika: i need you for my plan to work. We're going to hold a giant concert, with you as the headliner !

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 20, i hope you enjoyed the reading

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The Rise of a Hero

Chapter 21: Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC

See you all next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 15.2K 31
"Look what I learned at school, today!" "Tch. Pathetic." "I got first in my class!" "Try harder." "I made the team." "You'll just bring them down alo...
17.9K 681 48
Blair Collins is a spunky 19-year-old who desires to follow her wildest dreams and live life to the fullest, alongside her best friend, Delaney. Afte...
182K 4.1K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad