Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Caught in 4k -W.M

6.3K 120 8
By melieme

Another light one because I'm way too tired right now. 

I actually have in mind a few that are angsty, if you guys are interested in reading them, let me know.

Narrator's POV.

Sneaking in and out of rooms has become second nature at this point. Both Emma and Wanda were used to their relationship being a secret and everything. 

It wasn't as they didn't want to tell the team about their relationship, they didn't fear the teammates' disapproval or them not being happy for the couple. Quite the opposite to be honest.

They knew the team would be way too supporting and sometimes overbearing. They would also tease the couple on every chance they'll get. 

I mean, they already do that, and they are not aware of them dating. 

It started as normal, teasing here and there about the stolen glances they would share. Then it got to teasing them about having 'a crush' on the other. It didn't matter that the other person was there or not, they would still say things like 'How is your crush going?', 'Still don't have the courage to talk to her?', 'Let's leave the lovebirds alone, they seem to have things to talk about.' 

It's like every opportunity they have, they will take it to expose them on their 'infatuation'.

So when they inevitably got together, they decided to keep it on the down-low for a while. Also maybe trying to distance themselves a little bit, while they are with the group, hoping that maybe that could stop the teasing. Spoiler alert, it didn't. They only got remarks like 'Why aren't you sitting there with your wife?' or 'Come on, did the 2 of you have a fight? You can always kiss and make-up".

Even on mission Stark or Nat, or even Sam would make remarks like 'Oh-oh, you hurt Wanda's boo, she's going to kill you.' or 'Is it just me or the tension on the comms is really high?', only to be met by 'It's probably just Wanda and Emma thirsting over the other.' 

Like, maybe the last remark was true, but they didn't have to say it out loud for everyone to hear. Even the enemy agents could hear them. One actually said 'If it isn't the famous couple', before dying. 

Needless to say, they weren't excited to tell the group. 

So, as of right now, they were dating in secret. Interacting normally with each other if someone else was in the room, refraining from touching the other, or even talking too much out loud. 

They were constantly talking though, only in each other's head. Sometimes comments like 'Do you want to smack their head as much as I want to?' or reminders of their love for the other. 

At night, they would sneak into each other's room, after making sure no one was around. It helped that Emma had enhanced hearing, she would always make sure that everything is clear and they could see each other. Sometimes they would even sneak onto the roof, and lay there while stargazing or kissing knowing no one was really around to hear them. Those were their favorite moments. 

Never in her life did Emma regret not having an ability like teleporting. That would have made things way easier for both of them. But being able to communicate with their minds was still pretty helpful. 

Tonight was another night spent on the roof, admiring each other instead of the stars in the sky.

"I love your eyes." Emma said softly while moving a strand of her girlfriend's hair, that got into her eyes. 

"You tell me that at least once a day." Wanda teased lightly before leaning over to give her a peck in gratitude.

"Well, they are that beautiful. And I've been taught that beautiful things need to be shown appreciation. So that is what I'm doing." Emma shrugged while blushing.

"Then I must say that you are beautiful as well, моя любовь." Wanda replied with a heavy accent. (My love)

"You know I love it when you speak in Sokovian." She said trying not to get lost again in Wanda's endearing eyes.

"Тогда я должен теперь говорить только по-соковски." Wanda replied seriously. (Then I must only speak in Sokovian from now on.)

"I have no idea what you just said, but I support whatever it is." Emma said dumbfounded.

"Then you agree with me kidnapping you." She replied seriously.

"Is it kidnapping if I go willingly?" Her girlfriend replied confused.

"You're ruining all of my street creds if you do that." She pouted.

"Then I will try to fight it." Emma got up. "Oh no, evil lady. Please but please don't take me with you. I don't want to go, leave me here." She said in an exaggerated way.

"You think you are funny?" Wanda replied with a head tilt.

"I mean, duh! Have you met me? I'm hilarious." She said confidently.

"Oh, you will be so funny when I'm done with you!" Wanda threatened. 

"I am so nervous. Please don't hurt me, Miss Wanda! I did nothing to receive this cruel punishment." She pretended to fake cry.

Wanda quickly sat up and ran to her girlfriend, who caught her in her arms, allowing Wanda to cross her legs behind Emma's hips while being supported by her arms.

"I got you in my arms, what will you do now?" Emma teased while making sure her hands are stable. She doesn't want her girlfriend to accidentally fall or something.

"This." Wanda replied simply.

In the next second, their lips touched sending sparkes to both of their insides. It was a reaction they got every time they kissed. That's how they knew they are more than girlfriends. They are soulmates. 

Lips molded together in perfect harmony, tongues exploring and hands keeping the other close.

"Should we take this somewhere?" Emma asked breaking the kiss for a few seconds.

"Is that even a question?" Was what she got in response before their lips met again. 

After a few more minutes of them kissing, they pulled apart and Emma put Wanda down. 

"Do we go at the same time or?" Emma asked.

"Yes, I want you close to me. Let's go together. If someone sees, we'll tell them that we are going to cuddle." Wanda quickly said before taking her girlfriend's arm and dragging her to their rooms.

Luckily for them, no one was in sight. So Wanda took advantage of that by leaning against her door and pulling her girlfriend in a passionate kiss. They were still in the hallway and could be easily seen if someone were to leave their room. But Emma kept her hearing focused on other sounds beside Wanda's soft moans. 

Wanting more, Wanda put her hands under her girlfriend's shirt while also pulling her flush against her. Both now heavily making out against Wanda's door. 

"I want you." Emma said between kisses.

"Then have me." Wanda replied raspily.

Having enough, Emma roughly lifted Wanda while making sure she was still leaning against the door. Both of their pelvises meeting in this new position they were in. So of course Emma used it to their advantage. She slowly started to grind against Wanda. This only resulted in louder moaning than they anticipated. 

So with a quick move, Emma opened the door while supporting Wanda as well. Then she ran to the bedroom and placed Wanda on the bed. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. please soundproof the room." She said breathlessly.

"The room is now soundproofed." Replied the A.I.

"We can be as loud as we want, my love." She said again, before diving in and kissing Wanda again.

In the morning they were both way too tired than usual. The fact that they stayed awake till sunrise doing certain activities, explains why. 

At training, they were teasing each other instead of focusing on the workout. They would play last night's activities into the other's mind, while subtly looking for their reaction. It usually was a slight falter in the step, wide eyes all of the sudden, followed by a deep blush, and also a stutter if they were talking with someone. 

Tonight was some group activity, it was Stark's turn to decide what they were doing. Everyone saw him smirking the whole day but thought nothing of it. He must be smirking because he found a weird activity or something. At least that was what everybody figured, including the couple.

When the night actually came, they all sat around the living room. Wanda tired of everyone's bullshit, took a seat next to her girlfriend on the couch. She also put a blanket over both of their laps, so they could hold hands underneath. That was usually something they did when they wanted to be together while being in other's presence.

Stark was still smirking, which was way too weird at this point. He was up to something.

"Why is Tony smirking like that? I swear to god, he was like that the whole day." Emma said in her mind, knowing Wanda will reply soon after.

"I don't know. And honestly, I'm too afraid to ask him." She replied.

"Who knows what he has planned for tonight." 

"I regret letting him chose this activity." Wanda giggled quietly.

"Same." Emma agreed.

"Tony do you plan on telling us anything or just smirking the whole night?" Nat said slightly annoyed.

"Yes, of course." He finally said. "So, long story short. I got bored one night and saw something weird on the security cameras." He started with a straight face. "So I started to annalize the other footages with the help of F.R.I.D.A.Y." He explained. "Without further ado". He started his presentation on the tv.

Wanda and Emma quickly exchanged a worried look, both of them afraid that this was about them.

"What I saw first was Emma sneaking into Wanda's room late at night." He played the clip. "At first I thought nothing of it like, friends cuddle all the time. So I let it slide." He shrugged. "Then, next night same thing. Then again and again." He played a compilation of both of them sneaking into the other's room. "That's when I got suspicious. Both of them sneaking out late at night, leaving their rooms at a suspiciously close time apart, coming from the place they were at only minutes apart." He showed a compilation of that as well. "I was both confused and intrigued. What were those 2 planning or doing? Why only late at night? Why they didn't tell us anything?" He questioned.

Everybody's attention was now either on the screen or the now blushing couple. With either shocked or amused expressions.

"As everyone must be thinking. Yes, I thought of them being together pretty early on. Like heck, even I don't visit Pepper that often." He teased, his attention now on the couple. "So now, both of you I think know what I'm about to show." He said while laughing when he saw the both of them with wide eyes and deep blushes on their cheeks. "Be prepared guys, this is a lot." He laughed then pressed play.

On the screen appeared both Wanda and Emma with hands interlocked, close to each other, giggling slightly. All of a sudden Wanda pulls Emma into a kiss, not long after Emma lifted her while continuing to kiss her roughly. The video soon ended when they entered the room.

Now all of them were looking at the couple. 

"So, toughs?" Tony smirked.

"What the fuck? Since when are you two a thing?" Sam asked first.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?" Steve asked, still surprised by what he saw.

"Did you have any plans on telling us before we had to watch you two eat each other's faces on tv?" Nat teased them.

"They were too busy with each other to tell us." Bucky teased as well.

"More like, busy doing each other." Nat said laughing.

"This explains why you two were too tired at the morning training." Sam stated.

"They had an eventful night, didn't you see?" Tony teased.

"From the looks of it, must've been worth it." Bucky said.

"Oh, you bet it was." Nat smirked.

"See, this is why we didn't tell you guys! You tease us way too much." Wanda said while crossing her arms.

"It just jokes girls. We are very glad that you are together though. And very happy for the two of you as well." Steve said.

"Also for the amount of action you are getting." Tony said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Tony!!" Emma exclaimed embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
129K 2.8K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
644K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...