Blue Explosion Soldier

By Maki_Rose

Attack on Titan x Bakugo's Twin Brother Reader You are Bakugo Y/n the Twin Brother of Bakugo Katsuki and Son... More

Bio
Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bio Update !!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
WE HAVE A WINNER OR WINNERS
Chapter 21.5 or Chapter 22 ?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29: The Ending

Chapter 3

12.5K 367 381
By Maki_Rose

A/n: Okay idk why but I found this earlier and it made me laugh .... and also here's the thing I found out Eren's last name in manga is spelled Yeager but in subtitles it's Jaeger welp .... now I am confused ... it's like Bertholdt or Bertolt all over again ... *flips table* 

==========================================================

No One's POV

It was finally morning all the trainees are in the lunch hall as they all eat breakfast before the evaluation test, Y/n was eating on a table alone far from the others since he want to have some silence. As he is eating he suddenly heard someone sitting in front of him, which made him look and saw a familiar blonde girl with a cold look.

Y/n: Ah Annie good morning

He smiled at her brightly and the girl just nod and start eating, He sweat at his and just go back to his eating. Suddenly someone sat on again that made him look up he saw two people, one was a tall black hair guy sitting next to Annie and a blonde hair guy sitting next to him.

???: Morning

Y/n: Morning to you too

Reiner: Names Reiner Braun and that guy is Bertholdt Hoover

( A/n: SERIUOSLY WHAT IS THIS TALL GUYS TRUE SPELLING OF HIS NAME !? IS IT BERTOLT OR BERTHOLDT )

Bertholdt: N-Nice to meet you

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Bakugo Y/n nice to meet you too *bows his head a bit*

Reiner: Woah ... Dude what's with you bowing ?

Y/n: Huh ? I guess it's a sign of respect ? I mean that's how I grew up

Reiner: Oh !! I see I get it then ... And I see our friend Annie here knows you

Y/n: huh ? What's wrong with that ?

Reiner: well she's kind'a not approachable to others

Y/n: Oh ? hmm ....

Y/n looks at Annie who was eating and ignoring the three, Y/n looks back at Reiner and just chuckle a little and gave him a calm smile.

Y/n: Honestly it's fine like my Dad say " the one's who are hard to approach are worth being friends with because they always stay to you forever "

Y/n didn't notice Annie suddenly stops eating for a second but continue, Bertholdt notice it when she stop but looks back at Reiner who is talking to Y/n.

Reiner: woah sounds nice your dad is wise

Y/n: thanks !! I kinda learn things from my parents while my twin has this explosive thing personality

Reiner: really ? Where are they now ?

Y/n stop for a second and frown for a bit Reiner notice this and look sad for a second, Berthold kept quiet and look at the brown hair boy in front of him even Annie looked. Y/n looked at Reiner giving a smile and he look back at his food.

Y/n: Let say that my family is on the other side

Reiner: I'm sorry to hear that

Y/n: It's okay ... It's fine to be curious about people's background I get that

The four of them continue eating as silence was around they're table, They all heard a bell ring signaling that breakfast is over and it's time for training. All cadets are line up and preparing for the maneuver gear test, Shadis was standing in front for the maneuver gear machine ( A/n: Idk what's it called :/ ).

Shadis: First we we'll evaluate what you have !! Anyone unable to do this can't even serve as a decoy !! They will be serve as the frontier !!

The test finally start as Y/n was waiting to take his turn at the test, He saw Annie passed the test after she got hoisted up. Y/n congratulated her after she passed the test, She just look at him and walk away. Y/n sweated at that and just scratch the back of his head, Y/n suddenly looks to see Mikasa also doing well. Both of they're eyes met for a second but Y/n gave her a thumbs up, Suddenly he heard's his name and went to one of the tested gears.

Soldier: alright hold still while we put the wires on your belt

Y/n: got it !!

After they put the wires on his belts Y/n waited to be lifted up, Y/n was hoisted up he struggle first then remembers what he usually do with his quirk to balance in the air. The Soldier place him down after he passed, Y/n went back to the line and notice something after he heard laughter. He turn and saw Eren upside down and dangling, as Shadis screaming at the boy and some of the cadets are laughing a bit seeing Eren fail.

Shadis: WHAT ARE YOU DOING EREN YEAGER ?! PICK YOURSELF UP !!

Eren: *thought* what is this .... How am I supposed to do this ? This can't be happening ....

Time passed by and it was afternoon Y/n was next to Mikasa as she teach Eren how to balance himself, Armin encourage Eren that he could do it as Eren nods and wanted to be lifted up. Y/n kept watching and thinking of what Eren did wrong watched him, Armin crank up the lever and that made Eren be lifted up. Eren was doing good for a second and suddenly he lost balance and hit his head on the ground.

Y/n: Oof- that's gonna hurt ....

Mikasa: Ereh !!

~ Time skip brought you by Krista holding out her hand and suddenly Ymir place her chin on it ~

Y/n's POV

It was finally dinner time I was sitting next to Armin and eating my food, I notice Eren was staring from far and I hear some people talking about him. Suddenly Mikasa grab his shoulder to snap him out of his thoughts, I turn my head to the people whispering and making fun of Eren and gave them a glare that me and my brother have to shut them up.

Armin: There's no point in worrying ... you just have to figure it out tomorrow ..

Eren: I'm pathetic ... I'll never be able to kill them all like this ...

Mikasa: You should let that idea go ..

Eren: What ?

Mikasa: You should give up being a soldier

Y/n: w-wait isn't that a bit rude Mikasa ?

Mikasa looks at me for a second and ignored what I said I just sighed and continue eating, I just listen to Mikasa telling Eren to give up as Eren try to reason to her. I look at the two while being silent I know Mikasa is just looking out for him, but this is too much I can see that Eren is not the type to just give up. Suddenly I heard a bell ringing making the others leave even Eren and Armin, I look at Mikasa who was still talking not realizing Eren left and the girl who ate potatoes suddenly sat next to her I recognize her as Sasha Braus.

Sasha: so um ... can I take that ?

Mikasa: ........

Y/n: huh ?

As the others start leaving Mikasa takes half of the bread she have on her plate, Sasha smiled thinking Mikasa was gonna gave her the bread but instead ate it. Sasha looks shock and betrayed by this as I look at what happened, after Mikasa ate the bread she stands up and left I stood up and was about to follow her but I look back at Sasha and gave the rest of my food.

Y/n: here you can have the rest of my food !!

Sasha: ARE YOU GOD ?!

 Y/n: *sweat* huh ? Ah wait Mikasa !!

After I gave the food to Sasha I chased Mikasa so I can talk to her for a bit about what happen earlier, I finally reach her and called her name as I catch my breath for a bit.

Y/n: can we talk ?

Mikasa: ......

Y/n: look I know you your looking out for Eren, I can see it and it's normal thing because of family 

Mikasa: .......

Y/n: but ... you know how stubborn he is and not give up easily

Mikasa: ... You don't understand ... I made a promise to Eren's mom

Y/n: ah I see .... But still !!! I know your trying your best for him and it's fine !! But the way you do it ... It's over the top and if you keep it up he will just pushed you away even more in the end

Mikasa: ... That's not true

Y/n: *sighs* you'll see it someday .... I get how you feel ... After we all try our best to keep our sibling safe but sometimes we need to just be on the side and watch them grow on they're own feet

I walk pass her to give her some time to think, I stop for a second and look back at her.

Y/n: if they need our help then we will step in and help them back up

I walk away this time and head to Gramps cabin and ask him a permission, I knock on his door and he opens it and look at me.

Shadis: what is it lad ?

Y/n: *salute* Permission to practice my quirk far from here ?

Shadis: ..... *sighs* Granted, and you better come back before midnight

Y/n: Yes sir !! Thank you very much !!

I bowed my head to him and run to the forest next to the camp and went further to make sure they won't hear my explosions, I found a great spot and do some stretches for a second and take off my jacket leaving me with my tank top.

Y/n: Alright !!! Let's do this !!

I start running and use my quirk to boost myself up to the trees, I continue jumping to each trees with my quirk and stop to the very top of the tree. I start looking at the scenery while in the top tree, I look up at the sky clouds start moving showing the bright moon. 

Y/n: so peaceful ... 

I stop stargazing and went back to training my quirk, it was almost midnight so I stopped my training and went back to the camp and sleep on the cabin.

~ Time skip brought you b Katsuki and Y/n greeted each other by exploding each others face ~

No One's POV

Morning finally comes all the recruits are line up to watch Eren if he passed or not, Shadis look at Eren in the eye as he looks determine to pass the evaluation test.

Shadis: Eren Yeager, Are you ready ?

Eren: Yes !!

Shadis: Begin !!

One of the recruits lifted crank the lift up to carry Eren to the air, Eren starts to look even more determined and balance himself perfectly. Some of the recruits cheers for him as he successfully balance himself, Suddenly his body turn making him lose balance which made the rest quiet. 

Eren: N-Not yet ... I'm not giving up !!

Shadis: put him down

Eren was put down as he falls on his knees and look defeated, Y/n went to Shadis and whisper something. Shadis nods and look back at Eren who was looking at him with lost hope, the other recruits look confused of what Y/n whisper to Shadis.

Shadis: Wagner, change belt with Yeager 

Thomas: Y-Yes sir !

Thomas trade his belt to Eren and get lifted up again who was balance perfectly with no problem, Y/n just smiled and pat Armin's back as the blonde boy look at Y/n surprised.

Shadis: Your equipment was defective as Cadet Bakugo said 

Eren eyes widen at this and look at Shadis who was holding the broken belt, Eren look at Y/n surprised and gave him a thumbs up and a smile.

Shadis: The fitting of your belt was damage ... I've never heard of this part getting damage .... I'll have to add it to the maintenance checklist 

Random Recruit: So, he manage to stay upright for a bit ... even with a broken belt ? 

Random Recruit 2: Wow ...

Eren: Th-Then, did I pass ? 

Shadis: Your fine, Commence training 

Eren then lifted his arms up high as he passed the test, He looks at Mikasa grinning like his telling her that he can fight the titans now.

Y/n: Look at him go 

Armin: He is looking at us, as if to say " SEE ? "

Mikasa: No ...

Armin: Huh ?

Mikasa: He is relieved because he thinks we won't have been separated now 

Y/n: Are you sure Mikasa ?

Mikasa: ....... Yes

Y/n and Armin sweat at this after Mikasa said that, Y/n just sigh and pat Mikasa's head and just shrug to Armin.

Y/n: whatever floats your mind then Mikasa

Shadis: *thought* Grisha .... today your son became a soldier

==========================================================

End Chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 274 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
381K 10.4K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
120K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...