The Family You Choose!

By Rubes_0728

Hi! This is a sequel for 'You Need Help!' It's basically them trying to make it as a family it's hard but the... More

The characters!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 14

30 2 32
By Rubes_0728

1 week later

Eric wasn't eating Kurt and Blaine were really worried it wasn't because he was ill because he was better. It wasn't because he was worried about Ethan because he was home and healing from his operation that went really well. His appendix is out so he won't get appendicitis ever again. So they had no idea what it was.
*****

Blaine sighs and for the 4th time he goes to Eric and asks what's wrong "Hey Kiddo me and Pappy are very worried about you. Why aren't you eating?"

Emily walks up to Blaine "Daddy? I don't want to talk but if it's to help Eric I will." She says very quietly

Blaine smiles "Thank you is your therapist helping by the way?"

Blaine POV:

Kurt and I knew or just had a feeling that she wasn't just not talking because of her mom and Dad. So we made an appointment and our suspicions were correct she has autism. The only thing that the therapist said is she must really like Blaine because a lot of people with Autism don't like to be comforted. We noticed that when she didn't make eye contact, but when her teacher said she was worried because all she did was sit in the corner by herself doing her own thing. We knew something was up she wouldn't even play with her brothers most of the time she just wanted to be alone.

End of POV

*****

Emily shrugs Blaine kisses her head "You don't have to tell me about Eric Emily I know you don't to talk it ok. You go back and do what you were doing."

Emily smiles and goes back to her colouring book Blaine looks at Eric "So what's up with you?"

Eric frowns "If I eat I feel sick."

Blaine smiles he finally got to the bottom of it. "Ok well you might have an allergy. So you're scared to eat?"

Eric nods "Yes Daddy I'm sorry is it a bad thing because if I was bad I will go in timeout."

Blaine shook his head "It's bad not to eat because you need food ok? So do you like bananas?"

Eric smiles "Yeah and I love watermelon."

Blaine giggles "Ok well will you eat some? I can cut some bananas and Watermelon up for you?"

Eric thought for a minute "Ok but only a little I'm scared I will be itchy and fell icky again."

Blaine sighs "Yup you definitely have some sort of allergy. I have work tomorrow so instead of you going to school I know Pappy is off work tomorrow so I will talk to him and hopefully you can go find out what you are allergic to. Then we can get rid of it completely out of the house ok?"

Eric smiles and hugs Blaine tightly "Thank you so much Daddy."

******

Hunter walks into Max's room "Hi Kiddo papa told me to ask where you are going tonight."

Max nods "Going to breadsticks with Julian."

Hunter raised an eyebrow "On a date?"

Max froze "No at least I don't think so Oh my god what if it is a date. I'm 15 I'm not read to date no way. Am I? Think about it though we are both gay going alone to a really nice restaurant. Well it looks nice I don't rate the food so high. I really like him I have a crush on him you know that so does papa. Does he like me back?"

Hunter walks up to him "Listen sit down. I went on my first date when I was 15. Anyway do you want this to be a date?"

Max's nods slowly "Yeah I mean Julian is such a nice guy I definitely want to be more than friends."

Hunter smiles "Well then ring him up and ask if this is a date."

Max shook his head "No."

Hunter sighs "Do it Max it will show him that you really want a relationship."

Max nods "Ok yeah you're right thanks hunt."

*****

Julian: "Hello? Max your not cancelling are you oh god I new this was a stupid idea."

Max: "No no no I was just wondering if this was a date?"

Julian: "Well do you want it to be a date?"

Max: "I really like you Jules like really like you I really do want to be more than friends. So yes I would love of this was a date."

Julian: "Well then I will pick you up at 6:30 for our date."

Max: "See you then."

*****

Julian nocked on the door "He Mr Clarington I'm here to pick up Max?"

Sebastian smiles "You're luck he isn't at Blaine's please call me Sebastian. MAX JULIAN IS HERE! This is my husband Hunter I'm sure he won't mind you calling him Hunter."

Max came out his room "Hi."

Julian walks up to him "You look amazing."

Max blushes "Well you don't look to bad yourself."

Julian looks at his own outfit "What? This old thing I'm surprised it still fits."

Max giggles "So are you ready to go?"

Julian nods and they start walking to the car Max smiles "Bye papa Bye Hunter." Then they walk to Julian's dads car since they couldn't drive.

******

10:00

Max holds Julian's hand "I had a great time tonight."

Julian smiles "So did I so do you want to take things slow or can I call you my boyfriend and hold your hand when ever I want?"

Max laughs "I want to take it slow but I would love to be your boyfriend. Also I would really like you holding my hand."

Julian kisses his cheek "Can post a picture on my Instagram?"

Max nods "but only of our hands make people start guessing."

🐶 Jules03✨

🤍    💬    ↗️

Liked by: @Jonathan171311 and 30 others.

@Jules03✨:My Friday nights will be taken forever! Honestly I don't mind I'm so happy right now 🥰🥰

@Jonathan171311: Oh My God Jules is it who I think it is Love you guys so much so happy for you ❤️🥳

@Oliver23🙊: Guess you guys finally realised you wanted to get some too!!! Does this mean we can switch dorms now???
liked by: @Jonathan171311

*******

Max read the comments "Classic Oliver I think we should switch dorms. Anyway time to pot my picture."

⚫️ Max05

🤍    💬    ↗️
Liked by: @Jonathan171311 and 60 others.

@Max05: ❤️🔒

@Jonathan171311: I Knew it ❤️ Congrats guys Love you 🥳

@Oliver23🙊: taking off your hoodies isn't gonna fool us.

@Jules03✨: ❌🔑
Liked by @Max05

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 21
Sequel to "I'm Still Breathing". Luie's back and sober but still fighting the demons of his past. With Ron and his sister Chenelle getting married...
274 1 33
In this gripping sequel, chaos reigns as secrets unravel, alliances shift, and friendships blur. Brace for another rollercoaster of emotions as chara...
51.2K 1.9K 23
raising a family was a lot harder than y/n and ariana thought it would be. (sequel to "sweet")
21K 691 25
This is the sequel to "Your Heart Beats Like A Drum", though you don't need to read it to understand! Now Finn and Rachel have to learn what it's lik...