Chapter 17

Jamie came home crying a little "Don't want to talk about it leave me alone."

Blaine didn't listen "Sit down tell me what's wrong? Do you want me to call Sophie? I know she calms you dow...."

That's when he began to cry loudly Blaine realised what had happened and held him close "Shhhh it's ok what happened? Tell me when you calm down sweetheart."

Jamie calms down "She told me she hates me I asked her why I thought I was a good boyfriend I thought we loved each other. Anyway she said I'm too clingy she said she liked me better when I was 10. She also added the fact that I was ugly and she can find better than me."

Jamie POV:

Beeb Beeb

Sophie ❤️🔒: stay away from me never talk to me again you're so ungrateful why did you throw us away this all your fault. You're ugly and certainly don't deserves someone like me."

Me: you're right, I love you but if what you want is me out of your life I am willing to do that for you. I love you so freaking much but if you don't have the same feelings as me anymore this will be my last,
Goodbye, Love you and Goodnight!

That is a thing we do.... did always in that order. It breaks my heart to think we would never do it again.

Sophie ❤️🔒: bye 🙄

Me: ❤️🥺

Sophie ❤️🔒: baby like always knew you were be a man Jamie god I'm glad I don't need to see you ever again 🙌😡🤬

*******

I got up and slowly and walked to my room I hugged the bear that Sophie had given me when I was sick. It smelt like her it felt like she was with me but I knew she never would be again.