Chapter 26

Julian got max a teddy bear "Here I got this for you."

Max smiles "Thank you."

Julian kisses his head "You felling better today?"

Max nods "Yeah I think I will be back in school soon."

Julian cuddles with him "good I love you but I'm getting bored not being able to go out with you."

Max sighs "I miss you when you're at school."

Julian kisses his lips "You feeling better?" max nods "Ok then I will make it up to you."

They started kissing it became very heated till they new they had to stop.

Max kisses his cheek "I love you and I don't think I Will ever get tired of that."

Julian smirks "Good but I prefer being romantic."

Max giggles "I love that even more."

******

Julian grabs his hand "You ok you've been very quiet."

Max nods "It's just do you think we're boring?"

Julian shook his head "No I don't know why you would think that?"

Max sighs "it's just Oliver and Jonathan do a lot more than us I just don't want to bore you."

Julian laughs "Ok erm don't compare us to them we are definitely and I'm really glad we are. second I could never be bored when I'm around you."

Max kisses him "Ok good because I love you and I don't want to loose you."

Julian smiles "Well since you're better do you want to go out?"

Max nods "Yeah ok."

******

Mason tilts his head "Ok somethings wrong wait you're haven't told Johnathan I have moved in yet have you?"

Justin shook his head "No I haven't. I meant to tell him I promise I just didn't get around to it. Wait how did you know?"

Mason giggles "Well you make a certain face when you're thinking about him and that mixed with a little guilt simple."

Justin gasps "I do not make a face when I'm thinking about him."

Mason smiles "You do and it's almost like your worried about him it's all part of being a dad. I think it's very hot."

Justin smirks and kisses him "I think it's stupid but I guess we all can't feel the same way."

Mason laughs "No we can't. So since I'm the best boyfriend ever I will go stay with me brother."

Justin cuddles with him "Really? No I can't let you do that his roommate hates you didn't he like hit you when you were 5?"

Mason nods "But you have a kid Jus and I understand he comes before me blood or not. You need to sit him down tell him I mean he walked in on us making out he deserves to know, and anyway one night with my brothers Evil best friend won't hurt."

Justin shook his head "No I won't let you go we can tell him together I can't risk you getting hurt. This is your home now too."

Mason rolls his eyes "Fine but you tell him when you see him next. Or you have to talk bath's alone and if I remember correctly you said you feel lonely and that is one off the reasons you wanted me to move in."

Justin giggles "Ok fine next time I see him I promise I will tell him."