The Royal Love

By lareesahayat

About the Crown Prince Al Hussein of Jordan who is a striving hardworking prince found the love of his life b... More

Prologue
Hardwork pays off
Live your dream
The best is yet to come
Stages of love
Listen to your heart
The first time I believed
I got lost in you
Your silence hurts
Forever to go
Six Feet
Better Angels
Author's Note
Till death do us part
Ashes of roses
Embrace for Impact
Among Lions
The Last Goodbye
Announcement

For better, For worse

658 7 0
By lareesahayat

Hala's POV

The last two months were the best months of my life completely different from those agonizing six months. I still hadn't verbelly confessed my love to Hussein but actions speak louder than words. I had been living in Amman in the previous same apartment but found a new home there too.

I never thought that life would take such a beautiful turn. Who knew that I would fell for him, for Hussein. He would the most trusted man of my life. Life had a fair share of tricks to play on you.

The weather in Rome was so breathtakingly romantic. I wished to run out of my suite and told Hussein that how much I love him. I sighed and decided to confess my love to him later. I was lost into my own thoughts when the door knocked.

I opened the door but there was no one outside the door, only a package with a huge bouquet was laying infront of the door. I hesitantly picked both the things and went inside the room. I opened up the package which was full of my favourite chocolates. At the bottom, there was a beautiful handmade dusky blue envelope, I opened it.

"Hey beautiful! Surprised by the package? Don't be as I have planned something very special for  you. Save your surprised expressions for later. Now get up and open your wardrobe, ❤️H" . I ran towards my walk in closet, a beautiful blue fairytale gown was hanging there with a pair of blue heels. I was mesmerized by their beauty. I was awestuck when my eyes fell on the red rose besides heels.

Again that envelope was laying below it. "Stop gawking them, nothing is more beautiful than you gorgeous. I know I know you are finding it cheesy but that's my pure feelings for you. Now get ready and meet me in the lobby, ❤️ H". My heart was already full with the emotions. I did not know what he was upto but the efforts he put made me fall for him all over again. He knew my love for the fairytale gowns, for the handmade cards and for the roses, he combined all of them together was enough for my heart to lose every bit of its calm.

I was standing in the lobby looking for Hussein. When a beautiful girl with blue eyes came towards me holding the same card with a rose. She gave me both the things and went from there.

"A blue Aston Martin Vanquish was waiting for you Angel ❤️ H". Again blue, this boy and his obsession with blues. I smiled and sat in it as soon as I spot the car.

I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. It was beating so fast like I had been running a marathon. I could sense some happy moments with him, a lot of. I wanted to grow old and grey with him. I wanted to laugh with him, cry with him, fight with him, to have the most heart clenching and passionate moments with him. I wanted to be with him in every moment of my life. It was a desire at first but now it had become a need. It was impossible to even imagine a life without him.

I reached a place that looked like a forest. The driver gave me the same dusky blue card and rose. "Start walking straight sweetheart, the signs will help you reach your destination ❤️ H". I looked straight and suddenly a path was lit up with lights. I gasped looking at them. This was so beautiful and suddenly the weather became a bit more romantic. The wind started to blow faster. Universe had started playing its role. I had gotten more excited. I quickly started moving towards the lit path.

At the end of the lit path, a huge tree was decorated with curtains, fairy lights and flowers. They all were moving with the air. I covered my mouth with my hands. It was a dream come true for me. The adrenaline was rushing in my veins, increasing the blood supply in my veins, awakening the emotions in me, stirring the passions that I never knew existed.

I was so busy in my staring that I got no idea when and from where Hussein came. He knelt in front of me. He was smiling looking at me with pure adoration in his soft, beautiful honey brown orbs.

"Hey beautiful". He spoke grabbing my attention which was already on him. Could anything mesmerize me more than him? Could anything have my attention more than him? I knew what he was doing, I had been waiting for the past two months to listen to these words again, to reciprocate these words.

"I know you have an idea about what I am going to say but still I am going to deliver the whole speech, I have been memorizing for the past two months". He chuckled and I laughed with tears brimming in my eyes.

"You know Hala, Shakespear said that the course of true love never did run smooth. I always wonder about this quote, why it never run smooth? You know, it truely never run smooth but true love always stands every test. It meant to be together at the end. Because if your love is true, Allah grant you that person. When I got to know about my feelings for you, I thought this woman will never be mine and at the certain point of my life, I was so sure about this fact but this heart of mine, it never given up. I sealed my lips but it had never forgotten his wish. It never missed any chance to pray for you, for us to end up together. I sometimes even laughed on its stupidity and audacity. Now, I am thanking him. What if it stopped praying for us? My heart sinks on this thought.
I don't the time when I fell for you but I know that this feeling is so strong that I will not go away. Not in this world nor the hereafter. I have even forgotten my speech Hala but I gurantee you Hala that we are going to disagree on many things. We are going to fight a lot, I also gurantee you a compensation for every fight. I gurantee you that we will live the best moments of our lives together. You are the only one who have captured my heart this way and you are the only with whom I want to grow old and grey, have children and grandchildren. I love you Hala with every fibre of mine. Will you give the honour to join our names together? Will you marry me Hala?" He held a ring in his hand.

I was crying so badly, the emotions were overwhelming. I could not even form a word so I knelt down to his level and nodded. He slowly wipped my tears and smiled.

"I don't know Hussein how much I love you. I wish there was some gadget to measure it but I do know one thing it increases with each passing moment. I gurantee you Hussein, I will remain your loyal and faithful partner throughtout our lives. I love you". I said and put forward my hand. He grabbed my hand in his and slid the ring. The whole area shined with beautiful fireworks as soon as he slid the ring.

"Lets get marry in the season of fragrance, joy and flowers Hussein". I whispered looking at fireworks.

Third Person's POV

3 months later

Hussein picked up his phone without watching the caller ID.

"Hello!" Hussein said

"Hiiiiii!" Hala said, Hussein's lips formed a beautiful smile upon hearing her voice. He put the marker down and sat on the chair comfortablely

"How you doing?" Hussein said in Joey style

"Hussein, rhcjo will post about our engagement anytime, I'm so nervous. What will happen Hussein?" Hala put forward her concern.

"Everyone will love you just like me but not more than me." Hussein said in a flirtious tone.

"My Flirty Crown Prince, please be serious". Hala said

"Life to this Flirty Crown Prince, I swear I am seriously madly in love with you". Hussein said

"Awwwwwww, shut up this isn't helping me!". Hala said

"Relax sweetheart, take a deep breath and chill, I am with you and whatever happens we will face together. Okk?" Hussein said

"Yeah!". Hala said and hung up the phone

@rhcjo we are delighted to announce the engagement of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein with Miss Hala Sadia. The engagement ceremony took place in Rome during their holidays. The wedding will be held on the ocassion of Nauros of the next year.

                      Hala's engagement ring

Hussein's POV

Its 21 March, for the world it may be another day or for some people its Nauroz but for me its the most important day of my life. I was getting married to Hala, the woman whom I love. Who thought that this day would come in my life. Hala would be MY bride.

I never knew what its like to feel your heartbeat in your ears, what adrenaline rush was? I was oblivious of these things but Hala made me feel everything. I felt her in this room for like thousands of times and now she would actually grace this room making it a much better place to live. Everything in here had come to life.

"Ready?" Iman, Salma and Hashem all came in my room, smiling from ear to ear. I twirled around showing them my attire.

"How do I look?" I asked them

"You look handsome brother but Hala has sent me her pictures, she is looking breathtakingly beautiful". Iman teased me.

"She is that beautiful I know". I laughed with them and we went out of the house to reach Al-Husseiniya palace. I was dying to see my angel.

Third Person's POV

The world media was standing outside the Al-Husseiniya Palace and the guests were arriving there. The guests included the high profile personalities around the world, all the world royalities : Duke & Duchess of Cambrige, Crown Prince & Crown Princess of Denmark & Sweden, King & Queen of Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman, Sheikh Mohammad bin Nahyan, Crown Prince Hasan Mullay Of Morocco, world leaders like Joe Biden, President of Pakistan, media personalities like Ellie Goulding and the business tycoons like Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos all were present there.

But the whole world was dying to see the couple together who had been the talk of the world for months now. The groom was present inside the venue waiting for his bride. The world had speculated about the bride's dress but it was kept as secret from the world.

Finally the wait of the world and the groom was over and the bride was there dress in Middle Eastern designer's dress. She was wearing Lebanese designer Ehsan Chamoun's  dress. Famous oral poetry from bedouin tribes, traditional sayings and wedding prayers were written on the dress, she was wearing her Mother-in-law's famous arabic script tiara, earings that her parents gifted with a jasmine bouquet in her hands giving a nod to her homeland.

Hussein's POV

Hala entered the hall with her father. I could hear everyone gasped on her enterance. I wanted to look at her but my heart was so full with emotions, I thought I would cry in front of the world. She was coming closer to me and I looked up at her. She was smiling looking at me but her eyes were shinning with water. She was controlling herself like me. She was feeling these emotions too.

I got up from my seat out of respect and honour. I always felt my love for her but now the emotion was not love, its respect which she deserved as my wife. I at that moment pledge to myself to always respect her in whatever the circumstance occur.

She finally reached in front of me carefully taking a seat besides me. The veil was still covering her face but I was dying to see her. I wanted to be mesmerized by her beauty again. She suddenly looked at me with a smile dancing on her lips, she slowly whispered alhumdullilah. Yes, alhumdullilah.

The Imam was about to start the Nikkah but I had to thank Allah for the blessing and my mind instantly went toward one ayat that I know wanted to recite. I asked the Imam for the mic and started reciting.

وَمِنْ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦٓ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَٰجًۭا لِّتَسْكُنُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةًۭ وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَـَٔايَـٰتٍۢ لِّقَوْمٍۢ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

And of His signs is that He created for you, of yourselves, spouses, so that you may find tranquility in them, and He has created love and kindness between you. Surely in this there are signs for a people who reflect.

We both smiled and I prayed that Allah forever preserve love and kindness between us. The Imam started the katb al kitab (nikkah) ceremony and every fiber of mine felt alive. A happy tear fell from my eye that I quickly wipped from the world. I wish I had words to describe the emotions. 

At night

Reception ceremony started at night and since then we had been standing together but hardly had time to talk. My cheeks had started hurting by now by smiling continously.

Hala nugged me with her elbow to grab my attention because I had been lost in my world for quite long. "Ugh wifey! We just got married today. Can you please be less fiesty today?" I asked while sneaking my arm around her.

"No! Because you get lost after every few minutes". She said with a small smile on her face. When I hadn't answered her, she looked up at me.

"Where you are lost now?" She asked me

"In you". I told her and she blushed hard though she wad trying her best to not and look furious but she was failing miserably. The sudden urge to hug her was so strong that my arms felt physical pain to be not around her.

"Lets just finish this thing Hala, I'm dying to hug you". She looked down and slowly whispered, "me too". And my silly heart jumped with excitement on her confession.

"Lets just sneak out then?" I suggested to which her jaw dropped.

"You have gone nuts". And we both laughed, I could feel a lot of laughters ahead.

                           Wedding look

                            Reception look

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 65
"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find something." It was from that unknown nu...
261K 9.2K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
141K 12.2K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...