Swallow

By Eveleft13

My girl saved me as I broke her. Fuck, that girl suffered. There is always more than one side to a story and... More

Author's Note:
Prologue:
Chapter 1.1: Drowning
Chapter 1.2:
Chapter 1.3:
Chapter 1.4:
Chapter 1.5:
Chapter 1.6:
Chapter 1.7:
Chapter 1.8:
Chapter 1.9:
Chapter 1.10:
Chapter 1.11:
Chapter 1.12:
Chapter 1.13:
Chapter 1.14:
Chapter 1.15:
Chapter 1.16
Chapter 1.17:
Chapter 1.18:
Chapter 1.19:
Chapter 1.20:
Chapter 1.21:
Chapter 1.22:
Chapter 1.23:
Chapter 1.24:
Chapter 1.25:
Chapter 1.26:
Chapter 1.27:
Chapter 1.28:
Chapter 1.29:
Chapter 1.30:
Chapter 1.32:
Chapter 1.33:
Chapter 1.34:
Chapter 1.35:
Chapter 1.36:
Chapter 1.37:
Chapter 1.38:
Chapter 1.39:
Chapter 1.40:
Chapter 1.41:
Chapter 1.42:
Chapter 1.43:
Chapter 1.44:
Chapter 1.45:
Chapter 1.46:
Chapter 1.47:
Chapter 1.48:
Chapter 1.49:
Chapter 1.50:
Chapter 1.51:
Chapter 1.52:
Chapter 1.53:
Chapter 1.54:
Chapter 1.55:
Chapter 1.56:
Chapter 1.57:
Chapter 1.58:
Chapter 1.59:
Chapter 1.60:
Chapter 1.61:
Chapter 1.62:
Chapter 1.63:
Chapter 1.64:
Chapter 1.65
Chapter 1.66:
Chapter 1.67:
Chapter 1.68:
Chapter 1.69:
Chapter 1.70:
Chapter 1.71:
Chapter 1.72:
Chapter 1.73:
Chapter 1.74:
Chapter 1.75:
Chapter 1.76:
Chapter 1.77:
Chapter 1.78:
Chapter 1.79:
Chapter 1.80:
Chapter 1.81:
Chapter 1.82:
Chapter 1.83:
Chapter 1.84:
Chapter 1.85:
Chapter 1.86:
Chapter 1.87:
Chapter 1.88:
Epilogue:
Author's End Note:

Chapter 1.31:

2.8K 94 17
By Eveleft13

The moment my mouth was on hers, Riley stumbled backwards like she didn't expect it. I pushed my tongue between her slightly parted lips and went on the attack. Within seconds, she recovered and was skillfully massaging it with her own.

I shoved her back away from me and into the wall. Before she could even blink I was back on top of her again. I fisted her hair to pull her head to the side. I was going to put my mouth on every inch of her skin. That one little purple mark wasn't enough; I was going to cover her whole body before the end of the night.

My other hand went down to her skirt to lift it up. The blue panties that had been taunting me all night were even better than I imagined. They were so tiny and thin that they barely covered all the right parts. Only girls who wanted to be fucked bought panties like these.

Hopefully, she bought them for me and not anyone else.

I held her hair to hold her in place as I ran my thumb gently over the wet spot on the outside of the fabric. She pushed her hips into my finger and began to writhe against it desperately to show me how much she wanted it again.

I leaned back to watch her rub against me. She looked so fucking sexy as she greedily went after her orgasm. I almost coated my boxers for the second time as I watched her work for it.

Her little moans started picking up and she was panting as she brought herself to the edge against my thumb. I pulled my hand away and let her skirt fall down. I wasn't going to give it to her that easily. If her body's reaction to having an orgasm shut her down like it did at Bannon's, I needed to keep her hungry for another one just a little bit longer. There was no way I was going to be satisfied without seeing her little pussy stretched and filled.

Unfortunately, we would have to sneak back upstairs to fulfill that need.

No condoms in the basement.

I moved my hand away from her. I wanted to do some other things to her body before we went upstairs.

She pouted at me and stuck that damn bottom lip out. She was so fucking adorable. I couldn't hold in the smile that covered my whole face as I leaned down to bite it.

When I pulled away from her again, she tensed up and looked a little frightened. She was in her head, overthinking what we were about to do.

"This is the last time. It can't happen again." She said softly.

I nodded. This was just a continuation of what we started at Bannon's. We both just needed to get this out of our system and move on. I would have her tonight and finally be able to go back to who I was before we met.

This didn't mean anything to either one of us.

It was just sex.

I stepped away from her and walked over to grab the stool from Mark's drum set. I had an idea that would make this a lot more fun. I wanted to see how wild she could be for me.

I placed the stool down next to her and she stood still, staring at it like it was going to bite her.

"Back up against the wall and place one boot on the stool," I instructed.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Just do it." I shook my head at her.

She sent me a questioning look as she lifted her leg up on the stool. I walked over to her and ran my hand along the fishnets on her raised thigh.

"Good girl." I praised her and leaned in to brush my lips against hers again.

I licked my lips to prepare them as I went down to my knees in front of her. I was a little tall still, but I had a much better view of her from this angle. The stool was a great idea; it positioned her perfectly for me.

I placed my lips against her knee and bit at the skin on her inner thighs until she shivered. I watched her face closely while I blew softly on the moisture.

Riley's eyes were already rolling in the back of her head and I had barely begun to touch her.

This was going to be so much fun.

The fishnets were starting to frustrate me and were a distraction. Riley looked fantastic in them, but that was the only purpose they served. I wasn't going to be able to do much to her with them in the way. I reached up and tore them open. Hopefully, she wouldn't get angry with me, but it was better than pausing and killing the moment by asking her to take them off.

"Give me your hand." I took her hand in mine and placed it over top of her skirt to raise it.

She looked so dirty following the command without hesitation.

"Hold your skirt up." She lifted it higher for me and I smiled. "That's it. You like being told what to do, don't you?"

She nodded her head and looked down at herself. My dick throbbed harder, knowing I had control of her.

As much as I wanted to see what she looked like under the skirt, I couldn't keep my eyes off her face as I ran my fingers over her panties again.

"Ezra," She whined and leaned her head back.

I loved the way she said my name. Even when she was annoyed with me, it always ran off the tip of her tongue like she had practiced it a thousand times.

I moved her panties off to the side. My balls felt heavy and full when I finally saw the light pink skin underneath. It was perfection, completely smooth and flawless. I was glad she went with Anna for the wax; it would make her that much more sensitive for me.

I spread her open a little more so I could watch her clit swell with need as I nudged it with my thumb. Lining up my middle finger near her entrance to tease her a little, I coated my finger with her moisture. I ran the tip over the nerves at her entrance and pushed my finger inside of her. It took a little work to get it in. Riley was by far the tightest girl I had ever been with. I could only imagine how my dick would feel sliding inside her.

Her knees began shaking as I slowly moved my finger in and out of her. I was curious how many times she had been touched like this before. It couldn't be many; every move I made had her gasping for air.

"You feel so good," I told her, trying to encourage her to let me keep going. She looked down at me, unable to focus her lust-heavy eyes. Her body was feeling good and I was about to make it feel even better.

I continued moving my finger inside her and rubbing her clit as I started sucking on the skin of her thighs where I ripped the fishnets. She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, trying to move my head closer to her center. I moaned as the hair pulling went straight to my cock. I noticed she liked tugging at it. I was hoping she wouldn't mind when I returned the favor later.

I pushed another finger inside her and she clenched down like she was nervous. I stayed slow and gentle with my movements until she started to relax. I had decently large hands and I didn't want to hurt her if she was too anxious. It was hard to watch her and keep myself under control at the same time.

My hand was soaking wet and I was fucking losing it.

Riley began rocking her hips over my fingers and taking them deep inside her like a good girl. She was ready for her reward.

I bent down and lightly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she jumped back. I hooked my fingers inside her and pulled her back towards my mouth. She wasn't going to get away from me that easily. I pressed a little harder and lapped at her little pink pussy desperately. She was so sweet and sugary on my tongue. I could spend the whole night with my head buried between her thighs.

Riley Davis was fucking delicious.

I took her clit between my teeth and latched on.

"Unhh. Umhh." She mewled loudly as she started losing control.

"You need to keep quiet, Riley. We don't want to wake anyone up. Can you do that for me?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I'll be quiet, I promise." She was pleading for more.

"Tell me what you want." I nipped her clit lightly and looked up when she squeaked. She didn't say anything and I leaned in to do it again. "I can't hear you, Riley."

"Please, Ezra." She begged.

"Please, what?" I asked, wanting to hear how the words sounded from her dirty little mouth.

She looked down at me like she was embarrassed.

"Please don't stop." Every inch of her skin was tinged pink as she blushed.

I raised my eyebrow and stared up at her, waiting for more. She swallowed like she knew exactly what I wanted. She looked at me shyly, which made my dick ache to be inside of her.

"Please put your tongue on me."

I bent back down to devour her drenched little pussy. I wiggled my fingers around until I found the spot inside that would be the end of her. I massaged it with my fingers and flicked my tongue over her clit like a mad man.

Her legs began shaking.

"You taste so fucking good." I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over it. I changed speeds and pressure chaotically to keep her right there on edge for as long as I could to draw it out a little bit longer.

She pulled my hair and then tried to push my head back from her when the pressure built so much she couldn't handle it.

"Ezra." She moaned and tried to squeeze her thighs to shut me out.

It was time.

"You're going to give me what I want. Spread your legs for me and fucking come on my tongue." I growled and held her in place as I forced her to keep taking it.

Riley clenched down on my fingers and I scissored them inside her fucking her roughly as she came. She pulled my hair and ground her hips against my face, leaving me covered in her scent and breathless.

I pulled back from her to watch her squirm against the wall as my fingers slammed into her spot over and over again. Her cheeks were bright red and she couldn't even open her eyes.

I smiled as her body went limp as she rode out her high.

This was my favorite version of this girl.

When she finally opened her eyes, she glanced down at me and looked ashamed. She tried to hide away from me, but I wasn't going to let her.

I stood up in front of her, towering over her. The height difference was something I always forgot about. I placed my arms on the side of the wall near her head and leaned in to surround her. My dick had hulked out and was ready to go. Her panties were still off to the side, giving me the most beautiful sight as she kept her leg up on the stool.

Inches, there were only a few small inches between us.

I might end up fucking her into a wall after all tonight.

She looked down at my shorts and then quickly back up at me. She bit her lip again like she didn't know what the next step was.

Maybe she didn't? She was extremely tight. I didn't get the virgin vibe from her, but she seemed too nervous to be experienced.

"We can stop now if you don't want to do this." I placed my hand on her hair and flipped it around in my fingers. It was so incredibly soft and still smelled like she had just washed it even after the crazy night we had.

She reached up to wrap her arm around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers. Once she had me locked in place, she wrapped her arms around my back and slowly worked her way to the front of my pants.

I guess that meant she wanted to keep going.

I pulled myself away from her to watch her eyes as she touched my dick for the first time. She looked down like she was concentrating hard on what she was doing to get it right.

There was no way she was a virgin. Virgins didn't grab a dick the way she did.

Her small hand was around my cock and squeezing hard enough to make me moan for her. She slowly ran her hand up the shaft towards my head. Her fingertips found my ring and her eyes popped out of her head.

I smiled as I watched her reaction.

"Oh." Her brows knitted in as she looked down like it confused her.

I died laughing. It was so adorably sweet, unlike everything else we had done up to this point.

"I lifted your skirt over your ass in a bar and you are shy about my cock ring?" I poked at her a bit to try to loosen her back up.

"Oh, I just have never... um..." She fumbled for words.

"I'm just teasing you. I didn't know this was going to happen or I would have said something." I smiled at her.

Her shoulders relaxed and she started grinning too. A lock of her hair fell in her face and I absentmindedly raised my hand to push it back. I didn't want to miss one expression she made.

"You are so beautiful." I dropped my hand lower, sliding it down her body between her large breasts. She pushed into my hand the further down I went. I was headed for the little ties on her panties. I wanted to watch her touch herself under the skirt while she had my cock in her mouth.

"I bet you say that to all the girls you hook up with." She rolled her eyes at me. She was not good at taking a compliment.

"No, actually. You're the only one I've ever said that to." I paused my panty mission for a second. I didn't say things like that. I had never wanted to.

"You are too good. Do girls really fall for this?" She scoffed.

"I'm serious, Riley. I can't control myself when I am around you. There's something about you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 10 13
This is a reupload because this book was originally taken down, never notified or anything like that. First chapter has more about the book and such...
122K 4.9K 46
Jo's brothers are his world. He's spent his entire life sacrificing everything to give them the life he's never had. Having battled through a horrifi...
765 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
331 46 24
An eternal, complicated love story that never comes to an end.. or does it?