Shrouded Honesty (Minju x Mal...

By WonTomi8

Y/N is a cold hearted vigilante with no regard for the health of those he rains "justice" upon, but a quiet k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 9

477 38 2
By WonTomi8

Digging for more details, Y/n turned his head, "What time did you head out last night?"

"I'm not sure... Maybe ten?"

"Not bad."

"So you can?"

"Yeah. Just text me when you want to and I'll come pick you up."

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we get robbed..."

Y/n let out a sly chortle, "You're asking that after you almost got kidnapped?"

Minju stayed silent.

Noticing he wasn't helping, Y/n pushed the conversation forward, "Don't worry, the most they'll have is a knife, and I can easily deal with those."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm very good at self defense."

"I've seen that."

Y/n smiled as the two entered the school grounds.

I'll have to hold back in front of her... Not that I already don't hold back as I can for sure explode someone's skull if I were to kick full force, but it's a shame to have to hold back even more.

As the pair walked into class, they received a few stares.

The moment they sat down, Minju leaned over, "What are they staring at?"

"The prettiest girl in the school is sitting next to one of the most unpopular guy. They're staring because they're jealous."

Minju blushed, "Are they?"

He's just throwing out these compliments...

"Yeah. Don't mind them though. Nothing's going to happen."

"What if they attack you?"

"That's the last thing that they want to do."

Minju scoffed, "Why, are you some martial arts genius?"

"You could say that."

"What martial arts did you take?"

"The art of beating the shit out of people who attack others."

Minju burst into laughter, "That's a weird martial art."

"I beg them to come attack me. I promise, it won't end well."

Minju smacked Y/n's arm with a stern look, "Ya, don't go calling for that. They might hear you."

Y/n motioned with his head, "They already did."

Minju turned her head to see a group of guys eyeing them.

"Don't worry. They can attack me all they want and I'll be fine."

Y/n noticed the worry in Minju's face.

"Hey. Look at me."

Minju locked eyes with Y/n.

"If they attack me, I'll be fine. I promise."

Y/n held out his pinky finger bringing Minju some comfort.

"You promise?"

Y/n raised his hand slightly emphasizing his pinky finger. Minju smiled and wrapped her pinky around Y/n's sealing the promise.

"If they come after you... Then you'll want to close your eyes for that."

"Why?"

"Because I can't promise that things will be pretty."

"Ya, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I won't hold back."

Minju furrowed her eyebrows causing Y/n to pat her shoulder.

"Don't worry, it shouldn't happen."

"If you say so..."

The bell rang signaling that class was about to begin.

"Are you going to take a nap?"

Y/n shook his head, "Nah, I got some good rest last night."

A slight frown grew on Minju's face, "Okay."

The two took notes, mindlessly going through the first two classes, happily getting out of their seats when the third bell of the day rang signaling that it was lunch time. On the way to their spot, Y/n and Minju walked through the halls in silence.

Y/n placed one foot in front of the other while Minju's eyes nervously scanned the hallways looking for anything suspicious. Once they reached their lunch spot, Y/n let out a sigh causing Minju to look at the former in fear.

"W-What's wrong?"

Y/n turned towards Minju with a smirk, "You're still worried?"

Minju nodded her head vigorously.

"Well, I'll show you that there's nothing to worry about."

As if on queue, a group of guys turned around the corner.

Minju gasped, "Y/n!"

Y/n looked at the crowd, and then Minju.

"Don't worry, I made this happen."

"You did?"

"I was 'warned' at the beginning of the school to know my place, and if I ever dared to challenge them, then I'd 'regret it."

Y/n's annoyed tone irked the girl, "So you called them out knowing this would happen?"

"Yep. Now I can show you how fucked anyone would be if they tried to mess with us."

"But-"

Y/n ruffled Minju's hair, "Don't worry. I'm not an idiot, remember? If you need my attention, then just make some sort of noise. Yell, snap, stomp, something. I'll hear even the most minute sound you make okay?"

Minju reluctantly nodded before watching Y/n approach the oncoming crowd.

Y/n scoffed, "You guys really are stupid!"

"We told you to keep your head low loser!"

"Did Sung not warn you not to fuck with me? Not even after what I did to him and his goons?"

"Sung did tell us what happened. But frankly, we don't give a fuck!"

"OoOoO~ I'm so scared! I'm being threatened by upperclassmen!!"

"Know your place you little shit."

"Oh, I do. My place is on top of you after I fold you like a beach chair!"

The man in the front looked back at the people behind him, before motioning to charge forward.

Y/n smirked, "At least you guys know not to go in one by one."

Minju closed her eyes in fear as Y/n stood still while the group of upperclassmen charged him. Unable to keep her eyes closed out of curiosity, Minju left her eyes slightly ajar to see Y/n stand still.

Don't just stand there- Do something!!

Minju's eyes wided when she saw Y/n turn his head towards Minju and smile.

"YA-"

Minju gasped as Y/n dodged the first fist without looking, clashing with her urge to shout.

Y/n looked back at the crowd, performing a swift side jump to evade the oncoming bodies.

"You guys are as slow as Sung!"

The leader of the group stomped on the group, stopping his momentum.

"You're gonna regret saying that!"

"You really are stupid Joon!"

Joon pivoted his foot, pressing off the ground to charge Y/n once more. Alongside Joon, two other guys charged Y/n, throwing their own hits.

I can see everything.

Y/n drew his foot back, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes.

Hold back Y/n.

Y/n pressed off the floor, sprinting forward. A flurry of paths flooded Y/n's eyes.

Everything. The trajectory of their fists? Too easy.

Y/n ducked below Joon's fist, redirecting the next punch, and blocking the third's kick.

"Too slow."

Y/n lifted the third student's leg, flipping him onto his back. In a matter of seconds, Y/n was surrounded.

Y/n scoffed, "It's like you guys practiced this."

Joon stepped out from the crowd.

"We just don't need to hold back against a punk like you."

"Come then."

From every direction on the horizontal plane, Y/n watched as the upperclassmen charged him, bringing a smile to his face.

It's like they're not even high schoolers.

Y/n ducked below a high kick, using his momentum to swipe a portion of the students off their feet with a sweeping kick. Y/n's eyes darted around his field of vision, observing every path that passed through him.

Fist on my six, kick coming from three 'o clock, ax kick coming from above me.

Y/n tumbled backward, dodging the aerial attack.

Too many people. I need to dispatch some of them or else I won't be able to keep up with my precognition.

Y/n landed on his hands, using them to spring backward, driving his feet into two students' faces.

Two down.

Y/n sprang backward, out of the crowd, charging forward.

Hold back.

Y/n slid under the feet of the first students, pressing off the ground with his hands to project himself upwards, intertwining his feet with a student's neck.

Hold back. Don't rip off his head.

Y/n twisted his feet in opposite directions, taking the student off his feet.

Hold back.

Y/n flung the body into a group of students, landing on his feet, and proceeding with the next oncoming threat.

I'm getting the hang of this.

Y/n darted between the now unsynchronized group of students, landing blows on each one he passed.

Their brains can't comprehend my speed. They've never seen someone move as fluidly as me.

Y/n moved from student to student, striking with enough force to knock them out.

Minju watched in awe as Y/n danced around the group of upperclassmen.

He's so fast! Has he been holding back this entire time?!

A footstep alerted Minju of a presence behind her. When she turned around, the only thing she could see was a blade. Before she could even process that a blade was coming at her, a hand pushed her back, and shattered the blade. Within the same second, a massive gust of wind blew Minju forward, and into the arms of another unknown body.

When she processed everything, Minju's eyes widened in horror. Y/n's fist sandwiched a boy's head between itself and the ground. Blood pooled underneath the student's head as Y/n breathed heavily. Minju looked behind her to see everyone that had previously surrounded Y/n spread out, and on the ground. Shattered glass rained down on the three students, but for some odd reason, they didn't come anywhere near Minju.

Did Y/n cause that massive gust of wind?!

Minju looked at the owner of the two arms grasping her tightly.

Who is this boy?!

Minju gasped as a swinging kick came flying in her direction. The boy stopped the kick with his half extended arm, making contact with just his pinky. The boy seemed calm. Maybe too calm for what just happened.

"Stand down, Y/n."

Y/n backed up, getting ready for his next strike, "Get away from her!"

The boy allowed Minju to stand on her feet before locking eyes with Y/n.

"Do not misuse what was given to you. I can take it away just as easily as I gave it to you."

"What are you talking about, brat?"

Minju's entire body was on edge. She couldn't comprehend what had just happened, or who this mysterious boy was. All she knew was that Y/n was showing a completely different side to him.

"You may be older than me, but do not mistake. You are nowhere near my level."

Minju scanned the boy.

He has a middle schooler's uniform on. What is he doing here?!

As the dust settled, Minju squinted her eyes to see the text engraved into the boy's grey uniform.

Jang... Jisoo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.3K 68
In a fantasy world filled with the supernatural and their battle to take other neighboring countries, how does Y/n fit into this vast world? Started:...
12K 1K 25
Y/n is a normal highschool student who were loner in his class, he wanted to make friends with his classmates but he was thrown away and he was bulli...
64.9K 926 18
Y/N is a 13 year old orphan, that was abandoned by his family at age 6. One day he comes home from school and an accident occurs, resulting in the ot...
10.1K 555 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...