Lizzie & Wanda One shots

Από melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... Περισσότερα

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

The 3 mistakes they made -E.O

6.5K 132 30
Από melieme

Not really in the writing mood, but I'll try my best.

Narrator's POV.

The worst part of having a secret relationship with someone who is famous is having to look over your shoulder constantly. You never know when someone could just recognize her and just take some photos then post them on social media for all to see. 

So this resulted in late-night dates, having to wear a disguise if you ever decide to go somewhere in the middle of the day, and even then some people seem suspicious. 

'You look very familiar.' A lot of people say. 'I get that a lot.' Is the response most of the time?

The amount of people Lizzie had to disappoint while telling them she wasn't in fact Elizabeth Olsen, crushed her. But that was only because she was with her girlfriend, and she didn't want their relationship to be made public. 

They enjoyed the private times they had together. They loved being able to just walk the streets down like they don't have any care in the world, holding their hands, and being so in love. Especially at night when the streets were empty, and they could just be themselves. 

Some friends knew about their relationship and supported it. Some even covered Lizzie's ass if there were any questionable articles about a 'Similar woman that could be seen with another woman.' Scar especially. That woman loved meddling in their relationship (in a good way). And was there for the couple at any time of the day. 

She always says that since the start of their relationship, Lizzie is more carefree and confident. Her panic attacks aren't that bad anymore, and she seems to be more light. Emma always responds with 'I just love her for her. And I would always be cheering on her when she does something. I'm her biggest fan really.'

Lizzie's team also was made aware of the relationship, so they can be prepared for any stories that may come their way about a 'relationship' on Lizzie's part.

But most of her fans are actually respectful of her privacy. She only has problems with the media in general, paparazzi as well. They just love to stalk her everywhere she goes. Sometimes she can't catch a break.

So far on, they didn't have too many problems with the media, so that was a relief. But this only means that they let their guards down. 

"Babe, can you help me for a little bit?" Lizzie asks her girlfriend who was currently playing games on the console.

"Yeah, of course." She responded immediately.

"I want you to record me for a little bit. I want to give the fans a little update on the garden and everything in it." She said with big puppy eyes and a pout.

"Of course my love." Was the response, followed by a quick peck on the lips.

"At my signal, you close it okay?" Lizzie requested.

"Of course. Now be prepared. I'm starting the recording." Emma quickly raised her other hand and counted backward from 3 to 1 so her girlfriend would be prepared.

When it hit 1, Lizzie turned back to the camera and pretended to be surprised. "Hi! I didn't see you there." She said with a cute wave. "Since you all came here today, let me give you an update on the garden. You must be curious. So let's go." She left the house and went towards the garden.

"Is been a nice season so everything is almost riped. You guys came just in time! So the blueberries are almost done, they just need a little bit longer so they can be big and sweet." She pointed to them. "Here we have the 'salads' section. Everything that I've cooked recently is with vegetables from here. I love it!" She turns to the camera and bounces on her toes.

'She is so adorable.' Emma thinks to herself but keeps quiet since she doesn't want to ruin the recording.

"What else is new here? Hm." She stops and thinks for a second. "Right, the flowers. I recently planted some and they have already grown so much. They are just so beautiful. I could spend the whole day here just staring at them." She shows them to the camera. "Aren't them just so beautiful?" She asks even though she knows no one will answer. "That is pretty much the update. The fruits are in that direction but aren't ripe yet as I said earlier. So right now I'm just waiting for them to grow so I can have nice fruits to snack on through the day." She chuckles. 

"Do you guys want more of those updates? Or are you done with my garden?" She jokes. "Or perhaps you are more curious of what is in my kitchen, the snacks, and food I make through the day." She says a little bit anxious about the response she will get once she posts the videos. "Just let me know. See you next time. Love you all!" She gives air kisses to the camera.

"Was that okay?" Lizzie asks when the recording is over.

"It was perfect. You are such an adorable dork sometimes." Emma replies with a big smile, nothing but love in her eyes.

"Sorry for the fact I only said me in the videos. You help me a lot with the gardening and cooking." She starts to apologize.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart. I know why you did that. The fans don't know yet." Emma reassured her girlfriend and hugged her.

"Have you put the video up yet?" Lizzie asks while making herself comfortable in the arms of her lover.

"Not yet, I wasn't sure if you wanted to have a look before I post it on your story." She replies.

"Just post it. If I look at it I will get awkward and decide not to post it in the end." 

"You are amazing my love. Everybody will love the video. They love everything that you give to them." 

They shared some deep eye contact before leaning in for a sweet kiss. 

Lizzie knew her girlfriend was completely honest with her. She loves how sweet and kind she always is with Lizzie. She is treated with nothing but respect and love. 

"I love you." Lizzie says as soon as they break their kiss.

"I love you too." Was Emma's response.

"Okay, post it before I lose this confidence." Lizzie says before putting her face in her lover's chest.

"Done. I also saved it in your highlights so people could see it after the 24 hours have passed." 

Not checking the video was the first mistake. In one of the shots, you could see a female shadow, that did not belong to Lizzie. But that wasn't something that would send them into panic. Not yet at least.

"Thank you. Let's go cuddle." Lizzie said with a pout.

"Why cuddle when we could do something else." Emma wiggled her eyebrows.

"You are a dork." Lizzie shoved her away then went inside the house.

"A dork that you love, may I remind you." Emma rushed after her.

"I'm really starting to question that in moments like this." She says seriously.

"Hey! Why are you being mean to me?" Emma asked with a pout.

"I'm bored, what else could I be doing?" Lizzie shrugged.

"Oh, I can think of a few other things." She responded.

Lizzie didn't have time to respond 'cause she was thrown over Emma's shoulder a few seconds later. Her girlfriend quickly making her way towards their bedroom.

Turnes out, the update video with the garden was really successful. (Shoker, I know.). And the fans wanted more videos with her. No matter what she was doing. They just want to see her.

So right now, a couple of weeks later, she was preparing for another video with a kitchen tour/excuse for her to also make some snacks.

"You ready?" Emma asked, behind the phone. Ready to press the record button when she was given the signal.

"I am now." Lizzie responded after stealing a quick peck from her girlfriend.

"Hello, beautiful people." She said as soon as the video started. "You really loved the previous video, so I'm here to give you more. This time a kitchen tour." She clapped once. "Or more like, what is in my fridge since a lot of you were curious about that." She laughed a little awkwardly. "So let's see what do we find here." 

She opened one door and quickly scanned it for interesting things. "There it isn't much right now. The last few days consisted of a lot of take-outs since we were too busy to cook." She shrugged. "Here we have some packets of cheese. All kinds of them really. We love sprinkling them over our salads, or if I make some lasagna or pasta. They go perfectly on top." She pointed to a drawer. "Here we have the most essential thing in this kitchen. Ancovies for my ancovy toast." She says while taking the jar out. "This is great, is the best thing ever. You should try it, it is soo good." She put it back on the shelf. "Don't knock it until you try it." She winked. "What else is here? Oh, we have some vegetables fresh from the garden. Really delicious and fresh. And also some fruits that we picked out this morning." She showed a bowl of strawberries. "Don't they look just soo good?" She put them back on the shelf not before stealing one while pretended not to be caught by the camera.

"A few sauces that we use while cooking, are also stored in here." She showed them as well. "And another essential." She grabbed it before turning to the camera. "Here we have some almond milk. This stuff is amazing. We usually have it in our morning coffee." She put it back then turned around again. "Also we received a few new blends of coffee from my dearest friend Scarlett. She was so kind to send some coffee that she thought we'd like. And we've been obsessed with it ever since." She points to the coffee machine and the packets of coffee, near the fridge. "Thank you again Scar." She says with a smile. "That was pretty much the fridge. I told you that there isn't anything too exciting at this moment." She pouted. 

"Let me show you the kitchen since you seemed to want that as well." She rotate her finger so Emma got the hint, and slowly rotated while filming, so she can record the room. "Just your regular kitchen, nothing to fancy. I have these fruits here that I picked from the market this morning." She pointed to the bowl in the middle of the counter. "There is also the view to the garden if you look to this window." She pointed out, and Emma quickly moved so she can film it. "That is pretty much it, to be honest. I don't know what else to show you. So I'm going to end the video here. Tell me what else do you want me to record. If you want, first of all." She blushed. "Okay, bye everyone. Have a nice day." She waved.

"And is posted." Emma said.

"Great, now let's get ready for some cooking." She said enthusiastically.

Second mistake. Usage of the word "we" quite a lot.

That definitely threw fans off. They weren't aware of Lizzie being in a relationship or at least having a roommate. But that could be anyone, right? A close friend perhaps?

A month has passed and now Lizzie was in an interview with none other than Anthony Mackie. 

This will be interesting. Lizzie thought to herself. 

Mackie could really be a handful when he wanted. 

They were at The Late Late Show with James Cordon, and everything was pretty normal for now. They answered things about the Marvel movies they worked for and some other personal projects.

"So Lizzie." James said turning to her. "I was pretty much obligated by the fans to ask you this, but is there someone special in your life?" He asks.

"What makes you say that?" She responds confused. She thought she kept that part of her life pretty private.

"The fans pointed out a few things from your stories and posts." He says quickly. "Like here for example." He showed a picture on the screen. "The fans pointed out a few indicators of someone else living with you. Like another phone on the table, 2 sets of silverware." Then the photo changes. "Here you could see another person's shoe, and you looking quite often at them." Then it changes again to a video she posted. "And finally, here while you speak you use 'we' instead of 'me'." 

They play a few seconds of the clip. It was a compilation of the times she said 'we did this, we had this, usually we' and things like that.

When is done, he faces her again. "So, who is this person?" He asks with knowing eyes. 

She cant deny it, but she can still just announce that she is in a relationship and keep it at that.

"Well, you are right. I am in a very healthy relationship." She says while blushing.

"Oh my god. That is so great! Congratulation!" He says back.

Mackie also congratulates her and hugs her, even though he knew about it. He is just pretending, so he can help his friend.

"How long?" James asks.

"Quite a while actually. It feels like we've been always together." She says with a big smile.

"Do we know the guy? What is he like?" James tries to find out more.

"We don't talk about him." Mackie makes a joke.

"Or her." She says quietly while moving her hair to the other side. 

"But seriously, how is he? He better treat you good." He said jokingly.

"Well, must you know, I'm treated with such care, love, and respect. Everything is just great. We both love each other so much." She said honestly.

"That is great. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are happy for you. And cant wait to hear more about your relationship!" He says kindly.

After a few more jokes here and there, the interview is done and she goes home quickly after. Only to find her girlfriend asleep on the couch. The program in which the show was on, opened on the tv. 

She quickly changes out of her clothes and makes her way tiredly to her girlfriend. Cuddling her as soon as she sits. 

After the news broke out, their privacy was even more affected. Which sucked, but they couldn't do anything about it. Everything that Lizzie posted on social media was analyzed from the media in hopes of finding out 'who this mystery lover' is. The fans were respectful tho, so that really helped. 

After a few more months, things got quieter. The media finding out new things to shove in people's faces. So they were left alone. They could return to their late-night dates without worrying. 

Or so they thought.

They were currently on a date. It was quite late so they didn't worry about anyone seeing them holding hands or kissing. They went to the beach, cuddled on the sand, enjoyed the stars, kissing every now and then, while also sharing the snacks they brought with them. Not really paying attention to everything surrounding them. 

After they had enough, they slowly made their way back to the car. There they put their things in the trunk of the car.

When Lizzie went to the passenger door, she was stopped in her tracks by her girlfriend pinning her to the car. 

"I really enjoyed the time we had together." Emma said while setting her hand on her girlfriend's hips.

"I did as well. I always have the best time when I'm with you." Lizzie responded while putting her hands around Emma's neck.

Without saying anything else, Emma just leaned in and connected their lips in a kiss. It quickly turned passionate, with tongues battling each other, Lizzie's hands either on Emma's hair or back, not settling for one spot too long. Emma's went under Lizzie's jacket and under her shirt. settling for her back and sometimes, her ass. But the jacket prevented it from being seen.

Lizzie leaned against the car when Emma put even more pressure on the kiss, and let out a slight moan. Her girlfriend only smirked in response. She knew exactly what she was doing. 

When they broke out for air, she didn't waste any seconds and started kissing Lizzie's neck, leaving a few marks. 

She was quickly pulled back and brought into a kiss.

"Home. Now." Lizzie demanded between kisses.

"Yes ma'am." She responded quickly, then opened the door for Lizzie. 

After Lizzie got in the car, she closed the door and run to the other side. She had no time to lose.

Third mistake. Not making sure of their surroundings.

As soon as the photos were posted, the internet broke out. Everyone freaking out over the couple. Every media outlet tried to be the first to spread the news, while also reaching out to Lizzie's team to get her statement and inside scoop.

The couple tho? They were sleeping soundly, snuggled up in the bed, too lost in their dreams to pick up their phones. 

When they did in fact wake up, they were too busy in each other presence to look at their phones who were blown up with notifications.

The fans quickly found out Emma's identity from a picture that she looked more clearly. They were better than the FBI when the fans wanted to. The fact that she was followed by some of the cast, didn't help her as well.

Funny thing actually. Emma's Instagram was private and full of pictures of her and her girlfriend. She knew that only friends and family could see those, so she posted them without a care.

After their morning activities, Emma picked up her phone, only to see it full of notifications. Messages from her friends and families, as well as a lot of, follow requests from Instagram. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. 

She was confused at first, so she told Lizzie to check her phone as well. 

Upon reading the message, she let out a laugh.

"It seems like our secret is out babe." She laughed.

"Look at these photos. They are from last night." Lizzie laughed and showed her, her phone.

They were in fact photos with them cuddled up on the beach, walking with their hands interlocked, and finally, the make-out against the car.

"Okay, but those are hot." She says while pointing to some of them full-on kissing.

"They are, not gonna lie." Lizzie agreed.

"So what now?" Emma says.

"My PA says we get ready a do a Livestream, so we can talk with the fans." Lizzie looked at her girlfriend for her reaction.

"Okay, I'm down." 

"You ready to enter this world?" Lizzie asked slightly nervous.

"Babe, I was ready the moment I started dating you." Emma said while giving her a forehead kiss.

"Okay, let's do this." Lizzie said.

"Press the button then." Emma kept her hand over her hips and mentally prepared herself.

Look at me, I said I wouldn't be writing something long. But I ended up with over 3100 words. :))

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

40.4K 592 45
Just a bunch of marvel character and actor one-shots 🫶 Mainly fem reader (Y/n x character) Teen reader It's my first book so don't expect it to be g...
8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
44.8K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...