My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

The Key To My Heart 🔞

1.1K 61 7
By Yukino27_2020

"Sawadee krap, P'Suthapong," Krist greets politely as he gets in the car. He has requested Arm to send Godt back to Kimmon's apartment. Perth decides to wait for Thanawat for a ride. His confession earlier during their meal was a shocking revelation. He did not even know Perth likes Godt.

"Sawadee krap, Khun Krist. I will be sending you based on Khun Singto's orders," Suthapong informs as the drive starts. "Please cover your eyes with the eye mask beside you. The drive will be approximately 20 minutes excluding any possible traffic jams. Would you like soft music or pop music?"

Krist laughs heartedly, listening to Suthapong's stiff speech. He takes a smooth velvety red eye mask next to his seat and puts it over his head, answering Suthapong before covering his eyes. "Soft music please."

"Krap, Khun Krist," Suthapong answers, turning up the radio channel. The journey is smooth and hassle-free. Upon reaching the front gate, Suthapong sends a text to Singto, informing him of their arrival before proceeding for drop off from the guardhouse. He parks in a visitor spot and leads Krist discreetly into the building, keeping on his blindfold.

"Khun Krist, we will be arriving in a minute," Suthapong informs as they wait in the lift. The lift takes them up to the top floor. Suthapong leads Krist to the entrance door before pressing the buzz bell and keys in the number code. The door buzzes open and Suthapong takes off the blindfold, pushing Krist into the room. "Khun Krist, we have arrived. Please proceed inside on your own. Have a wonderful night." Suthapong bows politely and closes the door.

Krist squints his eyes as the lights flash brightly. Slowly adjusting to the light, he blinks into a familiar hallway that reminds him of a dream. He takes a step forward towards the entrance of another room. He hears soft music playing in the background. Confused, he walks into a dark room.

To put it correctly, a dim-lighted room. Krist sees lit candles surrounding the room, holding another familiar scent of cologne. An intimate set-up shines at the centre of the room, featuring his favourite fried chicken. Two glasses of champagne-like liquid are filled, and placed at the side of the table.

"Love."

Singto steps into the room with a smile. His handsomely striking smile blinds Krist into a blushing puddle. He comes closer and embraces Krist tenderly, placing a soft kiss on his pink lips. "Did you miss me?"

Unable to form words, Krist continues his stare at his dashing husband. With his sleek, styled hair complimenting his soft Thai features, Krist notices a familiar attire he has not seen for years.

The suit when he knew he fell for Singto Prachaya.

A slender finger reaches out and touches just below his chin, lifting them. "Focus on my eyes, love." Singto smiles with amusement before leaning in for a kiss. Krist blushes pink, embarrassed that he was caught staring. He lowers his head after the surprising kiss and lays his head on Singto's chest, hearing a thumping heartbeat in his ear.

"What is the occasion today?" Krist murmurs, feeling the intoxicating scent of his husband's neck. He feels Singto's hands on his waist and little butterfly kisses trailing just below his earlobe, his most sensitive spot.

"It's the third anniversary. Of our first event together," Singto smiles as he blows gently into Krist's ear, hearing delightful squirms that makes him go wild.

"Our first event?" Krist feels his mind turning into mush. Every shift of focus is now gathering towards a very excited lower region.

"Don't you remember? Your bedtime story. I had to ask P'Kimmon about the exact date before the planning," Singto chuckles lightly. His hands roam over all the spots he loves: the pouty lips, the lickable ears, the delicious neck, the bite-able nipples and his favourite one of all.

Krist exhales heavily, his arms cling onto Singto's neck whilst pulling him close. Everything he encountered today banishes from his mind, with only one desire in mind. He eats Singto's lips hungrily as his fingers wander to a set of buttons, beginning to unbutton them.

"No love," Singto gently stops Krist. "As much as I want you now, I want to do things right tonight. Shall we have dinner first? I ordered KFC." He leads Krist towards the little set-up he did in the garden for their date. A picnic-like blanket covers the ground surrounded by plants and string lights. The starry clear night greets them from above with a light breeze.

"I didn't know you can be romantic," Krist says astonishingly in awe. They sink onto the picnic blanket. Singto opens the covers of fried chicken and other sides he remembers Krist likes. Krist takes the glass of champagne and tilts it towards Singto. "Cheers?"

"Cheers," Singto smiles, holding his glass as their glasses clink together. They both take a sip, feeling the fizzy sweet alcoholic beverage.

"You just wanted to get me drunk before you ravish me, don't you?" Krist smirks as Singto refills their drinks. He recalls the morning when he asked for details about their passionate night, the expression Singto tried so hard to hide was a dead giveaway.

"Maybe... But I do have more things planned for tonight," Singto smiles as he tears off a piece of chicken, feeding Krist lovingly. They spend an hour feeding each other bits and pieces with kisses in between. A perfect dinner night.

(A/N: We'll be back in a bit.)

.

.

.

.

Clicks.

Godt opens the door into the apartment with a heavy heart. He does not even remember how he left the restaurant and made his way back. All that is on his mind, is the confession from Perth and his pained expression.

"I didn't say anything before because I know how much our relationship means to you, and the pain you went through... After that, I thought you found Krist and I didn't mind him loving you. I was so mad at Krist when he married that Singto. I thought he betrayed you... That's why I decided to come to Thailand. I didn't plan to confess, but ... will you give me a chance?"

He did not answer Perth. He still has not managed his situation with Kimmon. With this chaotic confusion, Godt does not know how will he move out without a plan. He planned to ask Perth to be housemates, but now, he is not sure if it is a wise decision.

"Ohh... You're back," A shaky voice breaks into Godt's deep thoughts. He blinks and lifts his head, meeting Kimmon in the eye. Kimmon is dressed in a relaxed attire of shorts and a simple blue t-shirt. He holds a cup in his hand as if he was home the entire day.

Godt opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He tries hard to think of something to say. Anything. Say hello or you're finally home. Say it. Say it!!

"I'm moving out!!" Godt blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind.

"You're what? Why?" Kimmon questions in confusion. Godt heads to his room without a word. Kimmon walks up to him and grabs his hand. "Why are you moving out? Why won't you talk to me?"

"I'm not the one that disappeared for days and came back acting as if nothing happened!" Godt yells. Ignoring a hinge of pain, Godt opens his door before Kimmon grabs his hand again. He turns around and sees Kimmon looking hurt.

"I don't want to be hurt again..." Godt mumbles before slamming the door shut.

.

.

.

.

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!)

"I'm drunk... Am I?" Krist slurs in a daze. His cheeks are coloured red as he sways his head to the music playing in the background.

Singto chuckles and kisses his forehead. "You're a little drunk, love. But this is real."

"No no!! This is a dream... I mean, we're already married. Why..." Krist shakes his head cutely.

"It's not a ring, I promise," Singto gently reassures, watching Krist stroking a little velvet box in his hands. "Open it."

Krist shakes his head again, his fingers pull onto the little ribbon. He opens the box with a creak and sees a key laid out perfectly. "A key? A pendant?"

"It's a key. The key to this apartment," Singto smiles, pulling his arms around Krist closer to him for another kiss. "I have only two keys for this apartment. One is mine and one is yours."

"This apartment?" Krist repeats confusingly. "Why?" He blinks at Singto as he earns another kiss.

"Because this apartment is my heaven. It's my escape sanctuary. I wanted to share it with you. You can come here at any time, any day."

"Ohh... But won't I be intruding if I came?"

"No baby, you're my heart. It is time you have my key too." Krist blushes with a smile, his dimples exposing adorably. He strokes the key tenderly and glances at Singto happily.

"Isn't it time to reward me?" Singto suggests with a smirk, an evil glint showing in his eyes. Krist gulps nervously and looks around their surroundings.

(Credits to Tumbral.com)

They are currently sitting on the barstools on the kitchen island counter. He wonders if they should move to the bedroom for his husband's request. Or maybe a shower is better first.

"Let's do it here," Singto answers his dilemma. "I have something prepared." He pushes Krist onto the counter and comes between his thighs, giving him a deep kiss. Krist moans into his kiss and wraps his arms around him, pulling him closer. Singto pulls out an item from his pocket and sees Krist closing his eyes. He smirks.

Krist releases the kiss and feels a smooth cloth coiling around his eyes. "P'Sing?" He calls out, hearing noises around him but does not know what is happening. He reaches up to take the cloth off before a hand smacks it away.

"No! Stay still," Singto orders. Krist stops and lays down his hands, waiting for Singto to explain. He feels Singto's hands on him, leading him to lie down on the counter. He feels a chill before realizing his clothes are being stripped.

Alarmed and confused, Krist calls out again. "P'Sing?"

"Shhhh..." Singto hushes him as he continues to take off his clothes. He turns the air conditioner warmer before coming back to Krist. He leans into Krist and whispers, "From now on, I give orders and you abide by them. If it gets too much for you, you may tell me the safewords. Yellow for warning and Red for stop. Is that clear?"

Krist nods meekly. He feels an authoritative side of Singto and he seems to like it.

"Use your words, love," Singto smiles.

"Krap!!"

"Good. Now, we start." Singto leads Krist's hands above his head and positions them in a crisscross manner. He uses a chain necklace to bind them together. Stepping backwards, he sees Krist laying on the kitchen island stripped down to his underwear with a blindfold. The mere sight has already gotten him so excited.

Singto climbs on top of Krist and kisses him gently. Krist smiles as he meets the kiss, enjoying a little tongue action from his husband. Singto moves lower to his neck, leaving bolder marks above the fading ones. He pecks lightly on Krist's shoulder, lowering towards his chest before reaching his nipples. Krist emits a soft cry at a slight touch, and his nipples perk up excitedly.

Singto licks his lips with desire. Krist is so sensitive tonight. He sees a clean napkin on the stool and takes it, placing it on top of Krist's chest before lowering it slowly, letting it hit his nipples gently.

"Mmmm..." Krist moans and arches his back forward. He knows his erection is standing proudly, waiting for action. He feels another touch on his nipple and moans again. The sensation is too much!

"Love... Let me ask you. Would you prefer hot or cold?" Singto questions. He softly blows on Krist's ear, seeing his husband shiver.

"Cold..." Krist shivers again, feeling Singto's breath near his ears. He feels a finger on his right nipple, just barely missing the perfect spot. He arches his back again. He wants more.

"Good boy," Singto praises with a soft gently tone. He gets up and walks to the side counter. Picking up some essentials, he walks back and presses a thumb on Krist's lips. "Open wide."

Krist opens his mouth and feels Singto's thumb inside. He closes his mouth just enough to cover the thumb before sucking on it with his lips. He knows how much that turns Singto on. After several seconds, he releases the thumb and feels a cold sensation coming inside his mouth. He licks it several times before realizing a strawberry is put inside.

"Hold onto that with your mouth. Don't bite it or drop it. Or I'll punish you," Singto orders again. Krist nods his head and waits for the next action from Singto. He feels the same sensation nearing his crotch and shivers with coldness. Is Singto doing food play?

"Another strawberry is below your stomach. Don't drop that too." Singto informs. He looks at his masterpiece and nods in satisfaction. Perfect.

Focusing his attention back on his nipples, Singto takes out another item and places it above the left nipple. As he waits, he places a kiss on Krist's stomach. Right away, Krist moans with desire. His gaze shifts back to the item and watches one drop escape, dripping on top of his nipple.

"Mmm..." Krist moans, fighting his will not to bite the strawberry. The ice-cold sensation on his erect nipples is too arousing. Everything arouses his senses. His ears hear another clink and more drops of ice liquid fall onto his chest. His erection is now begging to be released.

Singto bends down and licks the drops of ice on Krist's chest. He moves up towards his ear and whispers with a seductive voice. "So delicious." He continues to slurp little droplets of cold water surrounding the chest. As he licks, more droplets escape from the cube and drip onto his chest.

"Mmm..."Krist moans through the strawberry. He feels a warm release oozing out of his underwear as Singto bites gently on his nipple. He pants heavily, saliva leaks from the slight gap at the corner of his mouth.

Singto relieves his stress by biting the strawberry in his mouth, munching a piece deliciously. "You may eat the strawberry, love." Krist bites into the sweet fruit and chews on it without breaking his eye stare. Singto leans down for a gentle kiss. "Was that good for you?"

Krist nods shyly, remembering the sensations he felt. He shamelessly came without any physical touch on his erection. He leans forward and sees the mess he made, the strawberry coated in his release that seems like the fruit is drizzled by a spoonful of yoghurt. Singto notices his stare and takes the coated strawberry into his mouth and eats it.

He takes a damp cloth and wipes it down Krist's body before leading him toward their bedroom. Krist gasps again at the flower petals and scented candles laid out nicely in the bedroom. Singto pushes him to the bathroom for a quick shower.

"Just so you know, you came just now without my consent, so when we move to the main course; I'll make sure you're not allowed to cum until I say so."

Krist whimpers and nods while Singto rubs shower gel on his body. He hopes the second round of the night will be less "kinky" so he will not suffer that much. His thoughts are interrupted again as a pair of hungry lips capture his attention, he slowly lowers himself into a sitting position, rubbing on his husband's hard-on.

The only thing he knows right now is how many times he has counted falling for his husband.

He needs a notebook to keep track. Before he loses count...

.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the ride, umm... Bye," Perth mumbles to Thanawat before getting out of the car. Thanawat frowns and grabs his arm, making them face each other.

"Did something happen?" He asks carefully, seeing a soft flinch. "What happened?"

"N-nothing! Goodbye!" Perth hastily shouts and slams the door before racing into his room. He bolts the door shut and collapses onto the ground. A million thoughts are swamping his mind. He slowly counted them down to the last three.

Third, do Krist and Godt hate him now?

Second, will Godt give him a chance?

First, why did Thanawat and Suthapong's faces pop inside his mind during his important confession?

WHY

________________________

18-09-2021

Probably the longest chapter I have ever written... I hope the scenes are something new to explore for some of you ^0^

Well, any thoughts on Godt and Perth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
138K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
60.5K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
4.7K 291 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...