Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Evans being his curious self -E.O

6K 150 16
By melieme

I drank a lot of coffee, so I'm kind of speed-running this.

Narrator's POV.

Long-distance relationships were hard. They were even harder when they were both working hard for their respective jobs. Not to mention the fact that one of them was a very well-known actress, and the other one was just a simple person, with a normal life. As normal as it could be, being the secret girlfriend of said actress, and having to hide the relationship from the public eye. Only because of the media they will lose every privacy they still have. Not to mention the tabloids who will try to dig dirt from the relationship. 

The only ones who knew were the families and some close friends. Everyone supported the relationship and did their best to help the couple in keeping it away from the public eye.

Since they've been together for so long, the couple came up with some ways they could spend time with each other while still states apart. Both were believers in communication and never let anything escalate. They also made a rule of face-timing as often as they could and sending texts thought the day. Sometimes with just small reminders to eat for lunch, take a break from work, drink some water. Or they would go more in-depth, talking about how much they miss each other, how much they love the other person. 

Lizzie was currently in Atlanta filming some new movie for Marvel. She didn't know the name yet, but she knew that a fight between the Avengers will take place, but that is pretty much it. The people at Marvel, don't really tell them too much, just enough.

She loved this family that she entered not too long ago. Everyone was accepting and kind, and everything that she could hope for. She also loved the Marvel fans, they have been one of the best fandoms she has ever met. Every time she would meet one of them, they would be so sweet, always making sure that she is great and well-rested. They were just so caring and sweet. So she made a promise to herself to portray Wanda Maximoff in the best way she could. She didn't want to disappoint anybody. 

But filming as much as they do, it gets tiring pretty quickly, and all that she wants to do sometimes is to be in her lover's arms. To feel her kisses, to feel her close. She misses her terribly, and she can't do anything about it. Her girlfriend wasn't able to start working from home, she was stuck going to work physically. And she really tried to convince her boss that she could do the same work she does while being at home with her laptop or pc but didn't succeed. 

So now they were stuck in different states missing the heck out of each other.

But this didn't stop them from letting the other know how much they love and miss them. Emma has found a company that delivers flowers, so every Sunday she buys some and sends them to Lizzie's apartment. She would also send the sweetest, yet most random, texts thought the day. But Lizzie loved them, so she continued to do it. 

When Lizzie had time, she would send all the pictures she took since the last time they spoke. Usually, they consist of selfies with her in different outfits, at random places. Just because she thought of her girlfriend. Other times they will be of things that remind her of Emma, like a dog in the park, a sunset, a funny sign. 

She would always receive a bunch of spam replies of just hearts or awes, or compliments. She also knows that some of the selfies will end up being Emma's new background. The lock-screen being with her in a Wanda costume, so if anyone would look into her phone, she can just play it off as being a big fan of Lizzie. (She was in fact the biggest.)

Lizzie had one of the quotes that Emma likes to tell her often. She put it there so she will always think of her girlfriend while opening her phone. The fact that she couldn't put a photo of Emma sucked, so she had to settle for that. She leaves her phone where she can while filming, so she doesn't want anyone to scoop in her private life. (She usually leaves it with people that she trust, but still, she doesn't want to take any chances.)

Today has been a particularly hard day for Lizzie. She felt even more stressed than usual, even more tired, and even more alone. 

The rest of the cast saw that and tried to lift her spirits while on set. It worked for a few moments, but then she would go back into being sad. 

At lunch, the cast sat at a table set in the back where food is served and was talking about random things to try to make Lizzie laugh. Antony and Sebastian made their mission of receiving a laugh out of her, so they started teasing Tom, knowing that Lizzie will at least smile at that. 

"You know that this is food for adults right?" Anthony said. 

"It might have some alcohol into it. Arent, you too young to eat it?" Sebastian continued.

"Don't worry, I told Kevin to bring more juice boxes here, so you will have something to drink." Anthony said again. 

They continued bickering with each other, and when they saw that it made Lizzie chuckle, they kept the act up.

At some point, Lizzie got up from her seat to have another bottle of water, but she made the mistake of leaving her phone on the table.

*Ding*

*Ding*

💜

'Hello love, I hope you are alright. Have you drank enough water today? If not, you should. I'm so proud of everything you do. I love you so so much, and I miss you lots. Text me when you can.'

'Also, saw a cute puppy today and I thought of you!'

*Picture attached.*

Chris being sat right next to Lizzie's chair saw her phone lighting up with the notification. At first, he just glance at it thinking it was his phone, but soon realized that it wasn't. But that is when he saw the contact name. Just a simple purple heart.

"What it is Evans?" Robert asked when he saw his friend staring at a phone with furrowed brows.

"Uh, I." He stopped. "Did you know that Lizzie has someone? Like is in a relationship?" He asked the group of people who were looking at him.

"Um, no?" Scarlett responded.

"Why do you say she has someone?" Robert asks.

"She got a message, and I quote 'Hello love, I hope you are alright. Have you drank enough water today? If not, you should. I'm so proud of everything you do. I love you so so much, and I miss you lots. Text me when you can.' And 'Also, saw a cute puppy today and I thought of you!' With a photo attached." He finished.

"Looks like it is something serious." Scar said with a smile on her face. She was really happy for her friend.

"I'm happy for her." Sebastian added.

"Do you think that is why she is sad today?" Tom asked the group, only receiving confused looks. So he continued. "She misses them." He explained.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Paul said.

"She is coming, quick talk about something else." Jeremy added.

"Oh, be sure I will ask her about who she is in a relationship with. He better be a good fella a treat her right." Anthony said quickly.

When Lizzie sat back in her chair, with a bottle of water in her hands, the cast was acting normally, talking about something random. 

She checked her phone for the time and found 2 texts from her sweet girlfriend. Which made her smile and open the phone to answer. Unknown to her, everyone at the table looked at her and saw her smiling bigger than any of them could make her. They only smirked at each other.

While being stealthy, she snapped a quick selfie and sent it to her lover.

Future wife

'I just went and got some. Thank you for your kind words. I love you too so much, and I miss you lots. I will call as soon as I step out of the set.' 

*Picture attached.*

"Soo... Lizzie." This got her attention. "Who are you texting?" Antony asked.

"Oh, no one really." She tried to deny, in hopes of the conversation shifting.

"It doesn't look like no one if you are smiling that big." Robert teased,

"Is just a friend." She tried again.

"Just a friend?" Scar asked with knowing eyes,

Was there something that she was not aware of? Lizzie wondered.

"Yes?" She answered unsure.

"And what did they say?" Anthony asked.

"Um, just sent me a picture of a dog." She wasn't really lying.

"Okay, enough pretending. Evans here saw your texts." Sebastian explained the whole situation.

This only received a blush from Lizzie. 

"Who is the lucky guy?" Evans asked.

"You have to introduce us. I want to make sure he is worthy of you." Anthony added.

"Guys." She tried.

"How long have you been together?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, and why didn't you tell us anything?" Jeremy asked as well.

"Guys." She interrupted them from asking more questions. "First of all, is a secret relationship. Only our family knows, and we want to keep it that way." She says sternly while making eye contact with everyone. When she received nods in return, she continued softly. "We have been together for almost 2 years, and I really see myself one day marrying them. I know they are it for me." She says with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Before you ask, yes I am only treated with love from my significant other. They are worthy of me, we both actually are worthy of each other."

"From the message we gathered that he is not here in Atlanta with you." Chris said.

"No, we tried to, but work on their part was a bitch, so now we are stuck with long distance." She said sadly. 

"Can we do something about it?" Scar said.

"Not really. Now if you will excuse me, I want to talk to them since we have a few more minutes to spare." Lizzie says while getting up. 

*Phone call.*

"Hii baby." Lizzie said.

"Hola love, are you off the set?" Emma asked excited to talk with her girlfriend.

"No, I just got a few more minutes, and I really wanted to hear your voice." She said with a smile.

"Funny actually, I also wanted to hear your voice. But I knew you were busy so I settled for a message." 

"I loved it. And I love you." 

"I love you too love. Now tell me about your day. How it is to be a superhero?" 

*Meanwhile at the cast*

"I want to do something for her." Evans said all of the sudden. "She was feeling down for a few days." He added.

"What do you want to do?" Robert asked.

"I want to help." Scar added.

"Same here." Anthony said.

"Me too." Tom as well. 

After a few more 'me too's Chirs was able to speak.

"I just thought of the best plan. So when she has her next scene to film, I will take her phone and take the number of this mysterious significant other, and try to convince them to come to set and everything 'cause Lizzie misses them." He said.

"I will make sure Lizzie doesn't see you with her phone." Scar said.

"But how are you going to access her phone?" Sebastian asked,

"I saw her pin when she put it in." Chris explained.

"Then let's do it." Jeremy said.

"I will talk with Kevin and get his approval for them to enter the building." Robert added.

"Great." Antony said. "I'm excited." 

Chris was able to get the number and was now in his trailer with his own phone in hand.

Unknown number

Hey! This is Chris Evans, I got your number from Lizzie's phone. Are you her partner?

Lizzie's boo

Hi! Yes, I am.

To what I own the pleasure of talking with THE Captain America?

THE Captain America

We were thinking and, Lizzie has been kinda down this past few days, and we thought to ask you if you could come visiting for a few days? 

I know she will love it. She misses you a lot.

Lizzie's boo

You know, I kinda wanted to come to surprise her with a quick visit, I just didn't know if you guys will be okay with it? 

She told me that she told you a little about me earlier. 

I have to speak to my boss, I hope she will let me take a few days off... The last time I tried, she told me no. 

THE Captain America

She told you no??

Lizzie's boo

Sadly...

That's why I didn't come earlier, she just wouldn't let me.

THE Captain America

Just tell her that The Marvel Cast requested your presence here.

Lizzie's boo

Ha! As if.

She won't ever believe me. 

But I will keep on trying! I miss her as well, and I just want to have her back in my arms.

THE Captain America

That is sweet. 

If I can help with anything, just tell me.

Lizzie's boo

I will! 

And as soon as I get clear, I'll text you and we can arrange the meeting.

THE Captain America

Just tell me a name so I can inform the crew into letting you in when you will come.

Lizzie's boo

Emma Bartley

THE Captain America

Oh, you are actually a girl?

Didn't expect that.

Lizzie's boo

Yes, I am. 

Do you have any problems with that?

THE Captain America

Oh no no!

I fully support it. 

I was just surprised.

But now that I think about it, Lizzie never gave us a gender. When she spoke about you, she used they/them.

We just assumed it was a guy. Our bad.

Lizzie's boo

No problem, I guess since she didn't make a deal about coming out, and the fact that we are still in a secret relationship, made things even more confusing.

Can you not tell the other cast as well? I kinda want to see their surprised faces.

THE Captain America

Oh yeah. 

It will be amazing!

Lizzie's boo

Can't wait!

A few days later, Emma was on the plane excited to see her girlfriend, and also the cast. But mainly her girlfriend, since she last saw her was 3 months ago. 

She got really sick of her boss, so she gave her an ultimatum. Either she has this week off or she will resign. And knowing that she is a valid employee, her boss can afford her leaving. So now she is able to take off whenever she wants, and also had a bigger salary than before.

Only if she knew... She would have done this months ago.

But better late than never. 

She was also meeting Chris at the airport. He told her he will come himself to 'deliver her to Lizzie'. Who she heard is even sadder than before. 

Wait a few more hours my love. I will be with you soon. She thought to herself.

When the plane landed, she went to get her luggage while also texting Chris that she arrived. She explained how she is dressed so he knows who to look out for. She also knows that he told the rest of the cast about her coming to the set, and as well as the security people. She just has to sign an NDA and make sure she doesn't say anything about what happens on set.

He says he is waiting close to a coffee shop, so she goes in that direction. It doesn't take long to see him with sunglasses on his eyes and a cap on his head, trying not to get recognized. And from the looks of it, he also saw her. 

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi! Is nice to finally meet you!" She said.

"You too. I figured that you would want a drink after the flight. So I got you some coffee with some creamer. I also have some packets of sugar in my pocket because I didn't know how sweet you like your coffee." He rambled.

"Awe, thank you! That is so sweet." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Let's go see your girlfriend." He said with an even bigger smile.

"I'm so excited. I missed her so much." She said.

With a quick move, Chris took her luggage and offered her coffee. When she went to complain, he gave her a quick that made her shut up.

The drive was longer than she wanted.

"What was the longest time you spent apart?" Chris asked while driving.

"This time. And there was another time when she was away for almost 3 months." She thought. " We usually try to see each other once a month if she is away. But couldn't this time since both of our works were hectic. Heck, I was supposed to come here 2 times by now. But my boss wouldn't let me." She rambled.

"What did you do this time for her to let you take a few days off?" He asked.

"I threatened to leave." She says seriously, making him laugh. "I am an asset for her company, so I threatened to leave. I said that I work way too much, even on what were supposed to be my days off. I stay too much after hours for her. And I explained that another company would be happy if I went to them. So that scared her, and she finally is off my back. She even raised my salary so I wouldn't leave." She laughed.

"I'm glad that it worked then." He laughed as well.

"Me too." 

When they got to set, she could feel her emotions bubbling up inside of her. She quickly got through security and was now on her way to see her love.

"They are actually having a lunch break, so is the perfect time to surprise her." He says while guiding her on where to go.

When she finally sees the blonde hair of her girlfriend, she almost lets out a sob. She missed that blonde hair so much, she missed her kisses, her hugs. Her everything. 

They made their way towards the table. She could feel a lot of eyes on her, but she ignored it. The cast wasn't yet paying attention, and her girlfriend was on her phone. 

Finally, someone at the table saw her. Scarlett stared in shock, her eyes widening comically. She recovered quickly and made a sign to everybody else at the table to look in Emma's direction. Without Lizzie noticing, everybody turned and gasped surprised. 

If Emma wasn't so focused on her girlfriend, she would found this very funny. But now all she cares about is the blonde at the table who refuses to look up from her phone. 

She feels her phone vibrate and realizes why. Lizzie is texting her, so she isn't paying attention to what is happening around her. 

"Hey, Lizzie." Chris says, only received a small 'hm' in return. "I have something for you." He says excited.

At his tone, she looks up from her phone curious, only to see her girlfriend standing next to him. She gasped loudly before running in her direction, not caring about who was watching.

"Hello, my dear." That is what she got out before Lizzie jumped in her arms, legs wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you so much." Lizzie whispered while her face was in the crook of Emma's neck.

"I missed you too. Never let this amount of time pass before we see each other." Emma responded.

"Agreed." 

Before Emma could let her down, Lizzie grabbed her face and planted a big kiss on her lips. Not wanting to make everyone uncomfortable with their PDA, they kept it short but sweet.

"I missed that." Lizzie said. Emma only nodding in return.

When Lizzie got back on her feet, she attached her arms around her lover's hips, not letting her go too far from her.

They also saw the cast looking at them with huge smiles on their faces, which in return made both of them smile even wide.

"So, mysterious lady lover, tell us about yourself." Robert addressed Emma. 

I'll be completely honest. While I first started writting this one shot, I didnt knew how I will end it. But I got the idea when I was halfway done writing it, and I thought it was cute. So here you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
9.7K 341 54
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
8.1K 103 10
summary: one-shots dedicated to elizabeth olsen, wanda maximoff, & other lizzie olsen characters. - requests can be given on the first part titled "r...
85.6K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...