Anonymous Dark Britain (A Wat...

By HARDWARE027

8 months after the events in Chicago, Anon and the others leave to London fora trip only for it to get cut of... More

Welcome to London (Ft Bagley the DedSec A.I.)
1. Wolfe
2. Party
3. Aftermath
4. Recruiting
5. Welcome to DedSec
6. Islington
7. Chase
8. Disruption
9. Additions
What the phones look like
10. Camden's defiance
Masks
11. Crystal Gems
12. Surprise guests
13. Heroes and hackers
Theme for this book
14. Training & Reuniting
15. Reporting For Duty
16. Digging up the past
Other hackers in this book and what they look like
Gems
17. Digging up the past part 2
18. Double Trouble...
19. Recruiting Eddie
Does anyone want to add their OCs
20. Anarchists
21. Lost in the process
22. Clan Kelley's New Export
23. Faqueed
For those who want to know what Eddie Green looks like
24. More surprise guests
25. Bloody Mary Kelley
26. Liberating Westminster
27. Big surprise
28. Wild, wild friends
29. Derek Monroe
A/N 1K READS!!!!
30. 1-B
31. Re-encounters
Last call to add your OCs into this book!
OC for a fan of my book!
32. Battle of Camden
33. Gap In The Armour
34. Inside Albion
35. Liberating Tower Hamlets & Protest of Trafalgar Square
36. Sly & Cheeky
New series joining the resistance coming soon!
37. Initiate Sequence & 404 Not Found
38. Red & Blue
Red & Blue's appearance
39. Coming Home
40. Hot time
41. Zoisite
42. Into The Void
43. Stealing Schemes
44. In The Belly Of The Beast
45. Strange Visitors in London
46. Bakusquad & Crashing The Auction
47. Tea & biscuits
48. Market closing
49. Falling From Grace
50. Quite the rescue
51. The Whistleblower
52. Recruiting Sandhya Nair
53. Espionage 101
54. Eddie Green's day
55. Family
56. Honey trap
57. Hunting Zero-Day
58. Smoking Gun
59. Kill Box
60. Run
61. Malik dossier
62. Barbarians at the gate
63. Night together
This guy looks like Anon in Watch Dogs Legion
64. ???
65. Day off
66. Clan Kelley's Jewels
67. Arts Of Vandalism
68. Fight Violence With Violence
69. Green
70. Euphoria
71. Clan Kelley's Knuckle Sandwich
72. Eddie's reward
73. Angels & Demons
74. Fall On My Enemies
Drawings?
75. The jerk in the red
76. Control
Coming soon when this book is finished
77. Chocolates
78. Faith
80. Fists & Booze
81. Recruit Emmett Kehoe & Joe Papadopoulos
82. Punks & Pigs
83. Jessica's Rescue
84. Simon's Old Friend
85. DJs & Officers
86. The Fox
87. Kirishima's Suspicions
88. Jessica's Task
89. Fear
90. Truths
91. Payback Part I
93. Lucia
94. Interrogation
95. Grey Onyx
96. Legends
On November...
97. Liberating The City Of London
98. Liberating Nine Elms
99. Liberating Lambeth
1 year
100. Another Task for Declan
I made a mistake, thankfully I fixed it.
101. Memories
102. Liberating Islington & Hackney
103. Liberating Southwark
104. Assassins
105. Declan's Good Night
106. Unite & Conquer
107. Restoking The Fire
108. Nigel's Close Shave
109. Defanging The Flock
110. #Justice4Claire
111. London's Protectors
112. Face Of The Enemy
113. Hard Reset
114. Finding Bagley & Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
A rewrite is coming...

92. Payback Part II

47 1 3
By HARDWARE027

After a botched mission, Kirishima is now at the police station being tortured to get some information out of him. Now he's at the back of the police station where there's a small dock leading to the Thames. There, Kirishima is tied to a chair and his friends, which are Sero, Mina, Jiro and Kaminari are on their knees with their hands at the back of their heads and are being held at gunpoint by Albion officials. In front of Kirishima is Zoisite, holding a blowtorch and the Albion Captain is now with her, standing by.

Zoisite: "So, I'll ask again. What is Bagley- I mean, DedSec Bagley containing? What information does he contain?"

Kirishima: "I thought you had access...to them when you were...with them."

Zoisite: "Oh no, no, no. I didn't get access. But, what is it you're hiding?"

Kirishima hardens his skin and tries to break free, only for an Albion guard to cock his pistol and aim it at Kirishima's head.

Zoisite: "Harden your skin, and you'll soon be finished. Now, what is DedSec Bagley hiding? What does he contain? What information?"

Kirishima: "This...this none of your business..."

Zoisite sighs in annoyance and she grabs a screwdriver and she uses the blowtorch to heat it and she turns off the blowtorch and presses the screwdriver onto his leg.

Kirishima: "AAAAGGHH!!!"

Zoisite: "Kids like you break easily, that is why I chose to be your 'girlfriend'. You're all so gullible, so fragile and so naive. Now, I will ask you one more time. If you do not answer me, you and your friends will be sleeping in the Thames. Now, what is Bagley containing?"

Kirishima: "Listen, I don't know, alright?! I DON'T KNOW!"

He breaks down and he sobs. Zoisite scoffs and she grabs a radio from the side and she proceeds to call someone on it.

Zoisite: "Lucia, get down here ASAP. I want you to deal with the boy and his friends."

???: "Roger, I'm on my way as we speak."

She places the radio down and she turns around, looking slightly annoyed and she walks to Kirishima and crouches down to face him.

Zoisite: "See? That's what happens if you do not answer...be sure to tell me what the Thames is like using what's left of your breath ok?"

Kirishima: "Don't do this...don't do it!"

Zoisite: "I'm sorry...but I'm afraid people like you need to go."

She claps twice and the Albion captain there unties Kirishima off the chair and he grabs his arm and takes him to the other 4 kids. There, they are all aimed at by Albion guards, preparing to be executed and will have their corpses dumped into the Thames. Then, they hear a tire screech and everyone there turns around to see a red gem with short hair, dressed in an Albion Captain uniform and a heart-shaped gemstone is on her chest.

Zoisite: "Ah, Lucia, there you are. You're right on time. Where were you?"

Lucia: "I was at the Parcel Fox facility patrolling, ma'am. Didn't take too long for me to get here. It's not so far."

Zoisite: "Good, good. Alright, I want you to head on over to the Tower of London and inform Nigel Cass of this execution."

The Albion gem nods and she leaves the area and enters an Albion police car and she drives away from the station and down the road to head all the way to the borough of Tower Hamlets. Zoisite then approaches the guards aiming their guns at Kirishima and the others. Kirishima gulps and looks at Sero and the others, clearly knowing they'll die.

Zoisite: "On my mark. In 3, 2, 1-

Suddenly, all the lights in the area go out, surprising the guards and Zoisite herself. They all look around confused and so do, Kirishima and the others.

(Yep! It's a blackout! For those who don't play WATCH DOGS LEGION or who do play it, there aren't any blackouts in the game, unfortunately. However, I will add one in because it's a very cool ability in both Watch_Dogs 1 & 2)

Zoisite: "What? What the hell happened to the lights? Get the flashlights on ASAP!"

Sero: "Whoa! What was that?"

Kirishima: "Some kind of blackout."

Jiro: "Wait, wait! I hear something!"

*WHACK*

As they talk, suddenly, they hear a grunt and even a yell from one of the Albion guards. Then, another came, and a metal object striking a person is heard and another yell came from one of the Albion guards. Some thuds are heard and the Albion guards are all taken down by an unseen force. The lights in the area turn back on, and Kirishima looks behind him to see the Albion guards told to fire at him and his friends are taken down. Over the unconscious bodies is revealed to be Anon and a scruffy middle-aged man in a brown trenchcoat.

Sero: "I-is that?"

Kirishima: "That's Anon! Hey man!"

Anon looks at Zoisite and she backs up and the Albion Captain with her, aims his rifle at Anon and he doesn't comply, instead, Anon clenches his baton tightly while the middle-aged man, which is Aiden Pearce himself, draws out his baton too.

Albion Captain: "Back off! Now! Comply or be met with force!"

Anon: "You see, killing kids is a controversial move. Now let them go, Zoisite, you're finished."

Zoisite: "Ah, I remember seeing you get shot in the leg back at Mary Kelley's place. And who's this transient with you? A friend?"

Anon: "He's no transient. This right here is Aiden Pearce. The man who trained me to fight in San Francisco. You see, there's a lot you do not know about me. And there's obviously a lot I do not know about you, except the fact that you're mad."

Zoisite gulps and she looks at both Aiden and Anon and she sprints up the stairs with the Albion Captain behind her, aiming at Aiden and Anon. He shoots at the 2 men and they doge the shot and Aiden grabs out a unique revolver of his and he shoots at the Albion Captain in the head and the captain falls flat on his back with a hole in his head. Zoisite is then heard enraged.

*BANG*

Albion Captain: "GAH!"

(Aiden's revolver from the game)

Zoisite: "NO! ADAM! YOU BLOODY WANKER!"

Then, Aiden stops on the stairs and he looks at Anon.

Aiden: "Edwin, wait! I'll free the kids, you get her, yeah?"

Anon: "Got it! We'll meet back at the DedSec HQ!"

Anon runs after Zoisite and up at the parking area, he sees Zoisite getting in an Albion police car and Anon looks around for something to get after her. She drives out of the station and Anon rushes out and looks down the street to see her getting away.

Anon: "No, no, shit!"

He looks behind him to see the car, which is a black cab that Aiden & Anon took. Inside it, are the gems Erin, Mia, Venus, Althea, Prasiolite and Aventurine with Erin on the wheel. Anon rushes to the car and gets inside it.

Erin: "What's going on?!"

Anon: "Get after that Albion car! GO!"

Erin nods and she steps on the pedal and they drive after the Albion car Zoisite is in. As they keep driving, everyone in the back holds on.

Althea: "I don't understand, we came here to intervene in something that went off in Aiden's phone, and now we're chasing an Albion officer?"

Anon: "No, it's someone else. Zoisite, remember her back at the Kelley's Mansion?"

Althea: "What...the...F*CK?! Her? I trusted her!"

Anon: "We all did! As it turns out she's a spy! Bloody hell, how much does she know?"

The cab gets closer to the car and Anon grabs his P9 pistol and shoots it at the car in front as this happens, Althea gets an idea and she opens her backpack and grabs a reprogrammed Chase Drone of her's and she deploys it by tossing it out the window and it flies and goes after Zoisite's car.

Althea's Chase Drone: "Halt! Failure to comply will result in extreme measures!"

She then activates her drone's combat mode and it proceeds to shoot at Zoisite's car. In it, she grabs a silenced P9 pistol of hers and shoots at the drone, however, thanks to Althea's programming skills, she programmed it to move faster and dodge bullets.

Althea's Chase Drone: "Neutralizing hostile target!"

The drone aims its taser at the car and fires a bolt of electricity, causing the car to malfunction after the electrical shock fired from the Chase Drone.

Anon: "Good! Alright, let's go!"

As Erin speeds up, they enter the borough of Lambeth and there, the car begins slowing down and then suddenly, a random car next to the cab crashes into the cab. Then, Zoisite regains control of her car.

Erin: "AHHH!"

Anon: "Shit, her hacking skills. F*ck!"

Mia: "Bloody hell, she's trying to slow us down. Can this bloody cab go any faster?!"

Erin: "I'm giving it everything I've got!"

As they go faster, Anon keeps shooting at the car, alerting many pedestrians on the streets. As they drive through Lambeth, they happen to drive past Grey Spinel and her friends, who watch in shock as the cars drive by them.

Paudretteite: "Was that who I think it was?"

Grey Spinel: "Well, well it was Eddie boy, and it looks like he's stopping someone. Best of luck to that cutie pie!"

Back with Anon and the others, Althea joins in on the shootout and uses her electric SMG and misses most of her shots. Mia uses her electric pistol and she hits the back of Zoisite's car.

Zoisite: "Ugh! Shit! Just bugger off you swines!"

She flips them off while driving and she speeds up a bit and Erin speeds up and they now cross the bridge heading over to Westminster. As they keep driving, they also keep shooting. Althea's drone then shoots at Zoisite's car and misses.

*BANG*

*BANG*

Anon: "Bloody hell, I need to reload!"

As he reloads, they then make it to Trafalgar Square and as they drive, a double decker bus crashes into Zoisite's car by accident and Erin quickly steps on the breaks as they're going fast.

Anon: "Shit! Breaks! BREAKS!"

Venus: "Oh no!"

Mia: "Ballocks! AAHH!!!"

However, they're too late and they crash into the side of the bus, knocking everyone out.

*CRASH*

Everyone: "AAGH!"

1 minute later...

After a minute of being knocked out, Anon wakes up to see Erin and the other gems with him all poofed. He sees Erin's gemstone on the driver's chair.

Anon: "Shit!"

Outside the cab, Anon sees a crowd gathering around the cab, checking for survivors and Anon looks around and sees Zoisite's car, damaged and the same bus still there. He looks on the other side to see Zoisite getting on a bike and driving off.

Anon: "Shit, shit!"

Then, a man approaches Anon only for him to tell the man to back away.

Man: "Sir, are you ok?"

Anon: "Back away please!"

He then looks around for something he can use to get after Zoisite. He then turns to the cab to see Erinite reforming and she sits on the seat.

Erin: "Go, get after her, Edwin! I'll stay!"

Anon nods and he looks around again and sees a bike. People move out the way and he gets on the motorcycle and he starts it up and drives away and after Zoisite. He sees Zoisite on a Parcel Fox bike and Anon speeds up as he's on a classic motorcycle. Zoisite turns around and sees Anon and she looks for her gun.

Zoisite: "Shit, it's Edwin! Wh-where's my P9?! Shit I left it back at the bloody car! F*ck!"

She speeds up and she turns and drives down another road which is another road that leads to Piccadilly Circus. She keeps driving and Anon pulls off a risky move by driving closer and the 2 are at Piccadilly's entrance and Anon jumps off his bike and tackles Zoisite and the 2 bikes crash into fences and people there watch Zoisite adn Anon fall off and fall onto the road.

Anon: "Argh...shit!"

Zoisite: "Ow...you take quite the risks, Grey. I'm impressed."

Anon: "This is it Zoisite, why don't you fight me, hm? Hand to hand."

Anon gets up and he grabs his baton, which fell out his pocket and he places back in his pocket and he takes off his backpack and puts it on the ground and positions himself into a stance of the Indonesian martial art he knows. Pencak Silat.

(Like that)

Zoisite: "Pencak Silat? Indonesian martial arts, hm? Well, well, you're interesting me, more."

The crowd backs up and watches the 2 of them get into fighting positions with Zoisite doing the boxing stance. As this happens, a news drone arrives and watches everything.

Anon: "Ready, you bitch?"

Zoisite grits her teeth and she clenches her fist tightly. Then, the 2 begin. She charges up at Anon who blocks 2 jabs from her and he grabs her arm after she swings again and strikes the elbow, causing her to shout in pain. She tries to kick him and Anon blocks the hit and she grabs him by the shirt only for Anon to strike back, multiple times, stunning her and almost knocking her out. And some of the crowd begins to enjoy it.

Man: "We got a bloody worldstar here, fam!"

Woman: "Yeah! Come on, kick that Albion bitch's arse, mate!"

As they keep fighting, some of the pedestrians watching record it as they've never seen someone with such skill fight like that. Anon then right hooks her in the face and she tries to hit him back only for Anon to duck and he quickly dodges another strike from her and he elbows her on the side of the head, punches her lower back, down to her legs and it gets her to fall on her knees and Anon finishes the fight by grabbing the back of her head and punching it, knocking out Zoisite and finishing the fight.

The crowd cheers and Anon pants and he grabs out his phone and texts Aiden that he's taken her down, but not shattered her. He even messages everyone else about what had happen through group chat. Anon then looks at Zoisite's unconscious body and he speaks in Indonesian.

Anon: "Percobaan yang bagus, jalang."
(Nice try, bitch)

He then hears tires screeching and looks to his left to see Erin and the others now reformed and she calls out Anon.

Erin: "Edwin! You got her!"

Anon: "Yeah, I did. Are we going to put her in the same cell with that other guy, Malik?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Detective's curse By Flivir

Mystery / Thriller

87 76 13
A determined detective in a large city in Chicago has a mission to save the city from criminals.
19.5K 445 12
(Y/N), after getting fired from her last job at a radio station, didn't know what to do. After getting a new job as a First Class Spy for Boss Enter...
32.3K 1.2K 28
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦❞ In which Clementine and her friends find themselves mixe...
44.4K 583 10
After a recent kidnapping case leaves the intelligence unit confused, a new piece of information will change Will and Jay Halsteads lives forever.