❤️ Fourtris Infinity ❤️

By Trueten

Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,To... More

The Prologue !!!!
Chapter 1 : A usual morning with an unusual ending
Chapter 2 : Finding out and dressing up for the date
Chapter 3 : Date spot
Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction
Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party
Please help me :'(
Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN
Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads
Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??
Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....
Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"
Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"
Chapter 12 : Invitation to the Party !!!
Chapter 13 : Going to the party....
Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!
Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!
Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....
Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!
My Awful Life :'(
Chapter 18 : The Chasm......
Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....
Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....
Chapter 21 : Candor or Dauntless ??
Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued
Chapter 23 : Oops !!! The Little Fight.....
OMG !!!!! Thank you so much :)
Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!
Chapter 25 : The Chandelier !!!!
Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!
Chapter 28 : The Hangout.....
I am So Sorry :'(
Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????
Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....
Chapter 31 : The "Startling Revelation" !!!!
Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....
Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!
Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....
Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....
Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!
Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....
Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!
Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....
Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....
Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!
Chapter 42 : The War !!!!
Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!
Chapter 44 : A month later....
Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....
Chapter 46 : The Knife-Throwing !!!!
Thank You So Much !! :)
Chapter 47 : The Initiation.....
Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!
Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!
Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!
Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!
The Epilogue !!!!
A Vote of Thanks !!!! :)
New Story !!!! :)
New FF : FOURTRIS ETERNITY !!!!

Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!

2K 37 26
By Trueten

A/N : Hey Initiates !! You guys can find a very CUTE pic of Theo and Shai in the Media section of this chapter !! So Here is Chapter 26 !!! I decided to do another Time Skip !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

-------------3 weeks later---------------

Tris's POV

I am 2 months pregnant now.I also have a small baby bump !!!!! As usual HB and his lady love are getting hated by the gang more and more each day.Uriah and Christina hate Four the most......obviously.They are always giving him death glares and insulting him by calling him names.But Four never says anything he just stays mum.

Today is the "Faction Meet".In the Faction Meet....two faction's with conflicting ideas meet so that the leaders can see the results.Its like a get together but with the members of another faction.This year Its Abnegation with the Erudite and Dauntless with the Amity !!!! Candor are spared for this year.The Amity are so happy and so giggly which makes the Dauntless want to punch them.But we are not allowed to do so during the Faction meet.If we do so......we attract serious consequences.

Last year it was Dauntless with the Abnegation and with Marcus being the leader of Abnegation....things didn't turn out pretty good since Tobias I mean Four was forced to face his past.

I personally hate Faction Meet.Its so annoying to have to be with another Faction for like....the whole day.But one thing I like about the Faction meet is......Dauntless Cake !!!!! When there is a Faction meet,both the Factions have to contrubute to the Buffet table.So the Dauntless always contributes Dauntless cake along with a bunch of other stuff of course.I wonder what the Amity will contribute.Maybe the vegetables farmed by them or something like that.

I finally decide to start dressing up.I put on Waist lace frock which is of a Pink and Black combination.It stops at my mid length.I put my hair in a Water braid.I also put on Pink earrings and a Black necklace.I wear my Pink ballerina shoes and now I am ready to go.

HB went to get his lady love.Seriously....Can't she just come on her own ???

Apparently I have reached the place where the Faction Meet is to be held.....The Dauntless Headquarters.Every year there is a Lucky draw sort of a thing to decide the place where the meet is supposed to be held.The names of the two factions which are to meet each other are put into a bowl and a name is picked out.The Faction whose name is picked will be the host for the meet.So this year when the names of Dauntless and Amity were put into the bowl......Dauntless got chosen.

When I look around I find....The Gang waving over to me.Even Tobias I mean Four and Ash are here.I wave back and go towards them.

"HELLLLLLOOOOOOO",Christina screams so loud I think she ruptured my ear drum....again !

"Geez,Is it always necessary to try and make me deaf ??",I ask.

"Oops !! Sorry",she says.

"It's Okay.I will let that slide of for now.Hi",I say.

"HELLLOOOO TRISSY POO",Uriah screams this time.I playfully slap his arm.

"Shut up Uri and Hi",I say.

"You look pretty today",Marlene says.

"Thanks.You look pretty too",I say.

"I hate Faction meet",Will says.

"Oh I thought you loved socialising with these bunch of idiots",Uriah says referring to the Amity.

"Shut up",Will says.

"Gosh it's just so irritating to be here when these Amity people are laughing their heads of for no reason",Zeke says.

"True that",Four and Ash say in unison and High five ?? I mean aren't they supposed to like...Kiss after saying something in unison?? Since they are a couple now ?? Chuck that,It's their life.

Then Four whispers something in Ashley's ear she nods and then he goes...somewhere.

"I want some water.I am going to get some"Marlene says and then goes to get some water.

Destiny's POV

Tobias told me that he is going to get some water.I just nod and he goes.

"I want some water.I am going to get some",Marlene says.Perhaps she is also thirsty.

"Let's go out and get some drinks.I really can't stand being in the same room as these Amity idiots who just giggle the whole time",Christina says.

"Yeah that's a good idea Chris",Will says and they kiss for like about...A couple of seconds.

"Lets go",Uriah says.

"Guys I am not coming",I say.I don't want to drink now.

"But why ??",Shauna asks.

"Ummm....I don't really like the hangovers",I say and she nods.

"I am not coming too",Tris says.

"But why ??",Will asks this time.Doesn't he know Tris is pregnant ??

"Because I am Pregnant and Pregnant people don't drink,Erudite",Tris says referring to Will as Erudite and putting emphasis on it.

Everyone nods their head in understanding.

"Let's wait for Mar and then we will leave",Uriah says.

"Yeah sure",Zeke says.

And we sit there waiting for Marlene to turn up.

Marlene's POV (A/N : This happens simultaneously during the time the gang decides to go out and get drinks)

I go to get some water there I see Four.I decide to go and tell him something I have wanted to tell him like 3 weeks ago but.....the time wasn't right.

"Hey Four",I say.

"Hi Mar",He replies.

"Umm...I actually wanted to tell you something",I say.

"Uhh...okay",he says clearly startled by the fact that I want to talk to him when no one else does.....Except Ash and my Bro-in-law of course.

"I wanted to tell you that When you saved Tris from the falling chandelier......It was.... Amazing and nice of you !! It really was very cool.I like the fact that you made an attempt to save her even though you do not like her",I say.

"Umm.....Thanks ??",he says more like a question,

"No problem.I'll just get back to the Gang",I say.

"Yeah sure.I will see you later",he says.

"Yeah....till then Bye",I say.

"Bye",he replies.

I then head back towards the gang.Another thing that is going on in my head since that day is.....that day when the Chandelier was about to fall on Tris...I don't know why but...I saw love in Four's eyes for Tris.I saw that fear in his eyes of loosing her.I saw that relief in his eyes when he managed to save her.I don't know why but....after the Chandelier incident.....I don't hate Four so much.

I finally reach the Gang.

"Hey Mar.What took you so long ??",My hubby asks.

"Uh",I say and the pause.I obviously can't tell them I was talking to Four so I then continue,"many people were thirsty at the same time as me so.....there was a long queue there".

Everyone nods their head in understanding.They then fill me in on whatever has happened since I have left and then we leave to go get drinks leaving Tris and Ash in the Dauntless Headquarters.

Tris's POV

The Gang just left.So now it's just Me and Ash.I don't know how to start the conversation with her so I don't.She does it.

"So.....How's your Pregnancy ??",Ash asks.

"It's...great.I am glad I don't have morning sickness.Its great having a life inside you",I say and she smiles.

"That's very good",she says and this time I smile.

I am beginning to feel very hungry.

"I will just go and grab something to eat.I am hungry.You are coming ??",I say and then ask.

"Uhh..no.I am fine.I had a huge lunch and I am not at all hungry.You go get something to eat,you'll need it.I will just sit here and......wait for you and Br-Four",she says.I wonder what she was about to say before she said 'Four'.(A/N : She was about to say Bro !!)

I go to the Buffet table.I scan the table for Dauntless cake but I don't find any.How can they not have Dauntless cake this year ?? Perhaps it's over.

I then scan through other options.None of them catch my eye.So I just turn to the other table which the Amity set up.

Vegetables,Fruits......Bread.Seriously,these guys thought that the Dauntless would eat these fruits and veggies ??

Then I see Muffins at the corner of the table.The card beside it reads,"Chocolate Muffins".I am really craving Chocolate right now so I go and grab a Muffin.I take a bite.Yum !!! It's so tasty.I finish the whole muffin.

I then head back to Ashley but on the way my head starts feeling fuzzy.I start feeling very light and happy and I forget where I have to go.

Where am I supposed to go ?? Oh right I had to go to Christina.I then head forward.I feel very weird right now.

"Chrissy.Chrissy.Chrissy.Where are you my bestie ??",I scream.

"CHRIIIIISSSSSTIIIINNNNAAAAA",I scream again.

Destiny's POV

I see Tris screaming like a lunatic for Christina.Doesn't she know Christina isn't here ?? Why is Tris behaving so weird ??

"Tris.Chris is not here",I say.

"Where did she go ??",she asks.Huh ?? Christina went in front of her.

"She went to get drinks",I say.

"She went without me",Tris whines.

"Umm.....you said you don't want to go",I say.

"I really said that ??",she asks."But why ??"

"Ummm....because you are Pregnant",I say and Tris starts laughing like a lunatic again.Seriously what is wrong with her ??

"What so funny ??",I ask.

"Nothing.I just felt like laughing.I feel like a very happy butterfly",she says.Butterfly?? Tris has seriously lost it.

"Tris are you okay ??",I ask.

"Yeah I am fine.I want to go and talk to Tobi- Oops Four",she says.She wants to talk to Tobias ??

"Okay I will take you to him.But promise me you won't make much noise",I say.Tris is really making a lot of noise since she got back from getting something to eat and she is laughing like those Amity idiots since then !!!!

"Yay !!!",She squeals like a little girl.I begin to worry.Is Tris fine ?? Is my Neice/Nephew fine ?? Why is Tris acting like an idiot ??

A/N : That was the end of the Twenty-Sixth chapter.How was it ?? Why do you think Tris is acting like a Lunatic.Leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 497 38
***ALLEGIANT SPOILERS*** One choice can make him forget. One choice makes her come back Tobias Eaton is longing for Tris to come back. Never did he...
156K 3.7K 82
Book Three +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three [You are here] : All f...
47.4K 1.1K 30
Book Four +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three : All for You. Book T...
43.9K 1.2K 18
Tris Prior and Four Eaton had been High school Sweethearts. They had their whole future planned together. Until, Senior year of High school, they br...