Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M

7.7K 173 15
By melieme

Narrator's POV.

Wanda was known for being cold towards everyone who came her way. Since she lost her twin and was 'forced' to move to another continent and work alongside with a man she still kind of despites, she wasn't very welcoming, to say the least. She was still grieving so everybody understood why she wasn't that friendly. 

She also wasn't really talkative and could be very intimidating when she wanted to be. With a small head tilt, she scared off everybody. Even Nat was somewhat scared of her, so she tried to stay on her good side as long as possible.

Wanda also scared Bucky quite a few times actually. He said something that didn't sit right with her, so with a quick move of her wrist, he was sent to the ceiling while she looked at him with red eyes. It's fair to say that he stayed clear of her after that. 

Another thing that scared them was how attentive she was, like she was analyzing everyone's deepest fears. (I mean she could very well if she really wanted to, but respected everyone's privacy. But they didn't know that, and she wasn't going to tell them.)

But that didn't stop them from being friendly with her and accepting her into their family. They understood that even if she wasn't the warmest person out there, she was still a human being, that was also left alone after losing everybody she cared for.

A year later, they were still trying to be on her good side and not anger the 'little witch' as Tony calls her while she is not in the room. He knows he will either be sent across the compound field, or see his worst fears becoming reality for a few seconds, or even be mind-controlled. All with just a small movement of her wrist. 

They also respected her privacy and learned not to ask too many questions when she was leaving the compound. They figured she was walking around or was visiting her brother's grave. But as long as she came 'home', and was present at training and group meetings, they didn't even care that much. She was allowed to have her private life like the rest of them had. 

They also knew that she wasn't too fond of physical touch. Like someone will get excited and hug her, only to see her awkward and confused face while also receiving some light pats on the back. But again, that didn't stop them from seeing her as a part of the family.

Like yeah, she was cold and reserved with them, sometimes mean, but they were there for her in case she needed them. They tried to help her with everything they could, and even though Wanda didn't show it that much, she was grateful for them and everything they did for her. 

She just wasn't that talkative and warm type of person. Or so they thought.

Wanda was currently sat at her girlfriend's place after spending the night there. They were still cuddled up in the bed not wanting to separate from each other.

"Do you really need to leave?" Her girlfriend asked with a morning voice.

Oh, how much Wanda loved that voice, and also waking up in her arms.

"Sadly I do. But after breakfast." She responded in her strong Sokovian accent. She usually tries to hide it, but she was too tired to do that now.

"5 more minutes." Her girlfriend said while hugging Wanda to her chest.

"I couldn't agree more." Wanda replied.

This was the perfect morning in Wanda's mind. Being held in the arms of her lover, receiving head kisses once every few minutes, feeling her girlfriend's hand tracing small circles on her back.  She couldn't be more calm and relaxed than how she is at the moment.

"The 5 minutes are up babe." Emma said. "We need to get up, I still want to make you breakfast." She tried to get up from the bed, but Wanda hugged her tighter. "I don't want to either love, but we have to." She tried again.

"Only if I receive kisses while you make the food." Wanda negotiated.

Her girlfriend laughed in response. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

They both changed in the clothes they needed to wear that day, Wanda stealing Emma's sweatshirt, and Emma pretending not to notice.

"I will need a big breakfast, I have training with the team when I get back," Wanda stated while hugging her girlfriend's back while she was cooking.

"Oh, you will get a big breakfast don't you worry about it." She responded while winking at Wanda.

"In that case, I think I also have time for dessert." Wanda said while turning her girlfriend to face her.

"Oh, you do now?" Emma teased.

"Definitely." Was what Wanda responded with a heavy accent.

"To bad since I don't have time for it. But you are invited to dinner when you are available." Her girlfriend pouted.

"In that case, I will come as soon as I can." Wanda responded.

"Oh, I bet you are." Emma winked at her.

"Babe!" Wanda exclaimed in return.

"But not without my help honey." She continued teasing. "Also remember that that was what you were screaming a few hours ago." She added with a wink.

"The more we talk, the more I don't want to leave." Was all that Wanda said in return.

"But you have to get back to your team and help them save the world. Or whatever is that you are doing anyway." Emma teased.

Wanda didn't say anything in return, she just got ahold of the collar of Emma's shirt and kissed her passionately. In return, she felt one hand on her left hip, and another one on her back pulling her closer than humanly possible. They kissed in front of the stove like their lives depended on it, hands exploring each other bodies, and tongues battling for dominance. 

The sound of popping broke them out of their bubble. They still had eggs cooking on the pan. They were now a bit overcooked than Emma would have preferred. But she would take a make-out with Wanda any day over perfectly done eggs.

"Take a seat, my love, the food is ready." She instructed Wanda.

"I will after I get some apple juice from your fridge." 

"Should be there, just bought a new carton yesterday since I ran out of it." Came her girlfriend's response.

"See, every day I think I couldn't fall more in love with you, but you prove me wrong every single time." Wanda said while looking at Emma with loving eyes.

"I didn't do anything extravagant though. I just bought some apple juice since I know you love to have it in the mornings." Emma shrugged while putting the plates on the table.

"It's these simple details that make me fall more in love with you. Like buying apple juice for me even though you perfect orange juice. Or sending me sweet texts through the day just because you felt like it. Or running a hot bath when I'm stressed, without me telling you that I was stressed. Making me both dinner and breakfast when I'm over, just because I told you once that I loved your cooking. And I could spend hours naming every sweet thing you do for me, without me asking you to. You just love me for me, and without expecting anything in return. You are kind and selfless. And I just love you so much each day that goes by." Wanda states with teary eyes and a huge smile on her face.

Emma was also in tears after her speech. "I love you so much too mi amor." 

They hugged for a few minutes before starting eating. 

"When you leave, don't forget to take the bag with the baked goods." Emma said while drinking some apple juice. 

"I won't. I know the team doesn't know about you, but if they knew what you do for them, they would thank you so much. I know they love your baking. Every time I bring them a bag they ask me where do I get it from, cause they are 'soo good'." Wanda says.

"Where do you tell them you get them from?" She asks.

"Just a place." Wanda shrugs.

"Are they still scared of you?" Emma asks while giggling. Wanda puts on a tough exterior but is actually a big softie.

"Yep." She answers while laughing.

"You love it, don't you?" Emma teased her girlfriend.

"Of course. They know not to mess with me." Wanda states proudly.

"But you are such a big softie. Like a big plushie. All you want is love, cuddles, and kisses."

"Yeah. But they don't know that. It will ruin my reputation." 

"What reputation babe?"

"Of being one of the most feared avengers. They all are scared of me." She states proudly.

Emma just laughed at her girlfriend's antics. 

"Do you think they should meet me?" She asks in a small voice. "It's been over half of year since we started dating. They are still your family." 

"It's not that I don't want them to meet you. Gosh, I would love for them to meet you." Wanda said.

"But?" Emma asked.

"But you are not at all what they would expect for me to be dating. You're like my exact opposite. They would be shocked. Also, the fact that you bring out of me a side that they have never seen. Heck, before meeting you, I didn't know that I could love someone as much as I love you." Wanda said, her accent heavy. "I'm also nervous about their reaction. I never showed any romantic interest in anyone. So I don't know how they will react to me dating another woman." She let out a small sigh.

"Have they ever showed any discomfort over gay relationships?" Emma asks patiently. She knew that this topic was hard for Wanda.

"Heck no. Thor even declared himself 'The Protector of Lesbians'." She says while chuckling.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." Emma comforted her girlfriend.

"You are right. I will ask them to form a meeting tomorrow. Can you make it?" Wanda asks.

"I can take free whenever I want. I trust my staff. But are you sure? You don't have to force yourself into it, just for me."

"No, I want to. I feel like is finally the time they meet my amazing and gorgeous girlfriend." Wanda said while looking up at her girlfriend.

"Then I would be there every step of the way." She said before pulling Wanda into a kiss. "See you tonight?" She asks when they pulled apart.

"Of course. I sleep the best when I'm in your arms." Wanda said before stealing another kiss.

She took the bag full of baked treats she knows her teammates would love and made her way towards the car she came with. It's one of Stark's many, but he won't feel the loss. She informs F.R.I.D.A.Y. every time she takes one of them, so Stark knows she has it, and also disables the tracker so he won't try to follow her or something. And since Tony is still afraid of her (more than the rest of them), he never complains or asks questions. 

She pulls the car into the parking lot of the compound then makes her way inside. Is still morning so people are just waking up and doing their morning routines. So she puts the bag on the kitchen counter, then goes to her room so she can change for training.

As expected, when breakfast was served, they thank her for the treats then start to devour them.

Now or never. She thinks to herself.

"Um, can I arrange a meeting for tomorrow at 2 p.m.?" She asks the group.

"Is something wrong Wanda?" Nat is the first to ask.

"Yeah. I just need you all tomorrow to be in the living room at around 2. It is important." She adds.

"Important in what matter?" Steve asks worried about his friend.

"It is important to me." Thant's all she said before leaving. She didn't want them asking more questions, 'cause she knew she will get way too excited and spill the fact that she has a girlfriend.

"Do you guys know something?" Tony asks the people at the table.

"We know as much as you." Bruce answered back.

"I hope she doesn't say she wants to leave the team." Steve said. "I think she feels like she doesn't belong with us." He adds.

"Let's hope that is not the case." Nat said still thinking about what Wanda said. This meeting will be important for her, but she won't say any more details about the matter.

The rest of the day went on pretty quickly. Wanda made her way over to her girlfriend's house, and let herself in with the pair of keys that she got from her girlfriend. 'This way you can come and go as you please. If you want some personal space from the compound, or just want snuggles in the middle of the night. You just let yourself in at any time.' She smiles recalling the moment she got them.

"Hello, beautiful!" Was said from the kitchen.

"Hey, любовь." She responded. (Love) 

"How was training?" 

"Tiring as usual." Wanda said before trowing herself on the couch.

"Well, I am excited that you get to train as often as you do." Came response from her girlfriend.

"Why is that?" Wanda asked slightly confused.

"Well, it just means you have great stamina." She winks.

"Oh, good thing you run as well then." Wanda teases back.

"We are both lucky, aren't we?" Emma asked while putting the food on some plates.

"Very." Wanda replied in a small voice. She did consider to be very lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend.

The next morning went as normal for the couple, both of them nervous for the meeting, but neither of them admitting that. They both decided to put on a strong front for the other one.

Before they knew it, they were in the car driving towards the compound.

Meanwhile, the team was sitting on the couches in the living room, waiting for Wanda to come and make her big announcement. No one knowing really why she requested everybody's presence.

"It's almost 2." Peter said from his spot on the couch.

"Everything is going to be alright. She said that nothing was wrong, so we don't have to worry about anything." Steve tried to encourage his teammates.

Bruce went to say something but was interrupted by some voice from the hallway.

"This way, come on." That was clearly Wanda's voice. "Yeah, I know it's big. I got lost the first time as well." She continued.

They looked at each other. Was she talking with someone? Maybe that's why she wanted them here, so they can meet someone special for her. She did say it was important for her. 

Those were some of their thoughts while patiently waiting for Wanda to enter the room.

"Yeah! I know." They heard her laughing.

Again, they looked at each other with wide eyes. There have been only a few times where they have heard Wanda laughing. 

When she entered she was alone, which made some of them deflate. They really thought that Wanda was with someone, and wanted to meet that someone. 

"Hey, guys." She greeted them, took a deep breath before speaking again. "There is someone I would like you to meet." She said with a small smile which made everybody really excited.

She went out of the room only to come back a few seconds later with a girl, their hands interlocked.

Wanda smiled at her before addressing the room. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Emma." After she said it she felt this huge relief washing over her. 

"Hello." Emma addressed the room with a small wave. She gave Wanda's hand a quick squeeze, before talking again. "It's so nice to finally meet you." 

The room was silent.

But only for a few seconds.

Everybody started smiling and talking over each other asking questions to the couple. 

"Guys." Wanda tried. but they were still talking. "Guys!" Nothing again. "GUYS!" The 3rd time is the charm. They finally shut up while looking a little scared. Wanda doesn't usually yell, but when she does it's not good.

"How about we sit down and you ask your question, one at a time." Wanda said while smiling slightly.

"How long have you been together?" Nat was the first to ask after the couple sat down.

"About 7 months?" Emma looks at Wanda who nodded. "Yeah, around 7 months."

That surprised everyone.

"How did you meet?" Steve asked after he recovered from the shock.

"Funny story actually." Wanda said while laughing. "I was walking across the city when I bumped into her sending all of her trays with coffees on the concrete." 

"Yeah. And then you felt so bad that went back with me to the coffee shop and bought all the coffee that you previously spilled." Emma addressed Wanda.

"Of course I felt bad, you were trying to do something sweet for your employees, and I made it harder." Wanda replied.

"So after she helped me carry the coffee, she asked me on a date. And we've been together ever since." Emma finally addressed the group of people surrounding both of them.

As Wanda thought, the team really was surprised by her girlfriend. She was this bubbly person with a bright smile, who was very energetic, while herself is quieter and reserved. 

They started asking more and more questions, very curious about their relationship, but also Emma as a person. 

She must be very special if Wanda seemed this relaxed and open with her. They also saw they were constantly touching each other in some way. Like a hand on each other tights, or Emma's arm around Wanda or Wanda straight up cuddling with Emma's arm.

They weren't used to this side of Wanda, but they loved it nonetheless.

"What did you said you worked as Emma?" Bruce asked.

"I own a bakery in the city. I mostly just stay in the kitchen and bake goods for the customers." She replied easily.

"Wait. You bake those delicious treats that Wanda always brings?" Sam asks.

"Yes. I sometimes bake way too much, so I pack everything up and tell Wanda to bring them to you when she gets back." She shrugs like is no big deal. 

"Yeah, you are always baking or cooking something. But mostly baking," Wanda teases her.

"I just love it. It's calming and therapeutic." She shrugs again.

"Wow. Thank you so much for them. They are so good." Steve compliments.

"They are addicting." Peter adds.

"I'm glad you enjoy them!" She responds happily. 

I'm making a good impression so far. That's great. Emma thinks to herself. 

Wanda accidentally hears her thought which makes her smile even more than before. So she leans in and gives a quick kiss on her girlfriend's cheek. Realizing that there are still people in the room watching her, she blushes. 

Hours go by rather quickly, but it seems like everybody enjoyed Emma's presence. They decided to have a board game night while still getting to know each other. The couple accepting pretty quickly. Even though Emma tried to say that she should go home since is getting late, she was met with answers like 'Just spend the night here.' So she stayed.

Tony also decided to open a few bottles of wine to celebrate the happy couple, and no one seemed to have a problem with that. Except for Peter, he was pretty bummed out. But he stuck with his soda.

A few hours in, the team was seeing Wanda so carefree and happy with them for the first time. Like she was happy before, but never this happy. She was always cuddled up to her girlfriend in some way or another, and glared at everybody who was teasing her, or tried to pull her away. 

Emma was also having the time of her life. Currently, she was laughing so much with Thor, her eyes having tears in them while she was struggling to breathe. 

"Lady Emma, I'm telling you, I really am The Protector of Lesbians! In Asgard, everybody loves who they want without any worry, but here on Midgard, you seem to struggle with that. So I proclaimed myself The Protector, so I can help people love who they want." He states proud of his accomplishments.

"That is sweet of you!" She exclaims while giving him a hug. She didn't expect him to throw her over the shoulder like she weighs nothing. "Put me back!" She demanded while laughing.

"Lady Emma, how about we take a nice stroll around the room?" He proposes while starting to walk, sometimes pausing so he could shake a little which in return would get a laugh and half of a complaint from Emma. 

When he put her back, none of the people present in the room failed to see Wanda's loving eyes following every movement or the 2. This only made Emma blush, but she did give Wanda a kiss on the side of her head, knowing that she loves those.

After a few more rounds of whatever gameboard they were playing at that time, Wanda yawned and settled her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"You tired love?" Emma whispered? Wanda only nodded in response. "I think we are going to head to the room. Is quite late and we are tired." She addressed the room. 

She received nods in return, and also a bunch of 'good nights'.

"Good night to you guys as well. Thank you for tonight. I really had fun!" She said while bouncing on her toes like a little puppy. Then in a quieter tone, she addresses Wanda. "Let's go my love."

Wanda only nodded and said good night to the group as well. 

"They are so cute together." They heard when they left the room.

"Definitely." Came an answer.

"Emma is so innocent. I can't imagine Wanda getting too much action." That was definitely Tony teasing.

Wanda looked at Emma who was looking back at her with the same look on her face.

Oh boy, you really have no idea.

This will also have a part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 347 56
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
449K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
182K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]
15.9K 581 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...