The Royal Love

By lareesahayat

About the Crown Prince Al Hussein of Jordan who is a striving hardworking prince found the love of his life b... More

Prologue
Live your dream
The best is yet to come
Stages of love
Listen to your heart
The first time I believed
For better, For worse
I got lost in you
Your silence hurts
Forever to go
Six Feet
Better Angels
Author's Note
Till death do us part
Ashes of roses
Embrace for Impact
Among Lions
The Last Goodbye
Announcement

Hardwork pays off

687 8 1
By lareesahayat

Third person's POV

Hala was lazily going through her phone,checking instagram, this was her normal morning routine which her mother absolutely hates.

"Hala, how many times do I have to tell you to not use your phone right after waking up?". Hala's mother asked her from the door looking quite annoyed.

"Amma, I am not using mobile phone, actually i am just checking some important emails, this work from hoo....".

"Okay, stop it, now get up and freshen up". Her mother cut her off.

"Yeah sure, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh". Hala shouted suddenly which made her mother jump in fear.

"Ya Allah, Hala what's the matter, why are you shouting?". Her mother asked in concern.

"Amma amma amma amma, I have got an mail from CPF that my plan got shortlisted for the upcoming cpf's new project, Amma your daughter is going to work with The Crown Prince Of Jordan". She told her mother the news while jumping on the bed like a minace.

"UNDER!". Her mother jokingly told her which she totally ignored.

"Congratulations daughter". Her mother came forward and hugged her.

"Let me tell your father, come outside fast". Saying, her mother left the room.

"Yess but let me first tell this news to Imama and Reema". Hala replied in response.

"Common poor peeps! Where are you all?". She texted them in their whatsapp group.

"I am in Aagra". Imama replied because she lives in Aagra, India.

"Nevermind! I want to tell you both that I with my plan got shortlisted for the cpf's Nuriduk Quduwh initiative".

"Wait what? You are kidding right?". Imama replied

"You think we are dumb madam?" Reema said

"Girls I swear, Let me send you two the screenshot of the email". She took the screenshot and sent it to them.

"Oh my my, girl congratulations😘😘😘".

"Now treat". Both the girls said at the same time.

"Wait bros, I still have an interview with His Royal Highness after that he will decide". Hala said

"Best of luck🤗🤗". Imama and Reema said

Hala was wearing a black shirt with black demons, red long cardigan on it and a beautiful simple blush pink silk headscraf on her head loosely, she had been watching herself in the mirror for the hundredth time.

"Sweetheart you are looking gorgeous, don't be nervous. You'll nail it today inshaALLAH." Hala's mother patted her back

"InshaALLAH", she said inhaling a sharp breath

10 minutes later

She was sitting on her chair with a laptop wide open in front of her where she was connecting to the Skype for her interview with Prince Hussein of Jordan.

"Assalam o alaikum!". She greeted him politely.

"Wa alaikum asalam!". Hussein said

"I really liked your idea but can you please elaborate the whole thing to me". Hussein started talking in a professional way.

"Yes, Your Highness! Sir basically my point is Jordan has a treasure of oil shales, 70% of its territory has oil shales but due to economic pressure and foreign debts Jordan cannot start the project but we can make foreign investors invest in this project". Hala said

"Good point but it requires a lot of water and you know that Jordan is almost a landlock country, so what we do for it". Hussein asked

"Sir modern technologies have been developed for this. Sir like we can use kerogen in it and add hydrogen molecules to purify the sulfur and nitrogen impurities instead of using water". Hala answered

"Okk and what about the environmental pollution?" Hussein asked his third question

"Sir we will make natural gas out of it and sell it to the world not the pollution". Hala answered while watching him through her eyelashes.

"Haha right!" Hussein replied smiling a little

"So now my PA will tell you about the salary package and other essentials. Congratulations, you are selected. Welcome to the team of CPF. Have a nice day". He said in a compelete professional tone.

"Thank you Sir, have a nice day too". Hala said and ended the meeting. After that she told everyone about her selection.

Hala came out of the Queen Alia Airport at around 5 a.m. The sun had still not set in Amman. The sky was still dark blue and there was screnity all around. Hala inhaled a deep breath. The air was slightly muddy and wet yet nice and felt close to home.

She had booked The St. Regis hotel for herself (actually her father forced her to book this hotel). She checked in and rested the whole day. She was the most pampered child of her home and now being away from them making her really sad. She searched for the residential areas so that she could rent a house here.

"Lets build a new life here Hala". She told herself.

Next day

Hala's POV

I was standing in front of King Hussein business park and mesmerized by its beauty. I took a selfie and sent it to Imama and Reema.

"Beauty...... i mean the background". Reema replied

"Ohhhhh someone is going to see Prince Hussein live today🤭🤭🤭". Imama said

"Yes, I'm going to see your crush today and I'll talk to you both later as I don't want to get late for my 1st day at office". I replied

I went into the office and wallah its even more beautiful and cozy than the outside.

Hussein's PA took me to his office and we started talking about the business thing but I cannot unsee the three coloured dress of Hussein. I was imagining Imama's reaction, By God she was going to rant about it whole night.🤭🤭

But the way Hussein treated me was really astonishing. He talked so professionally and respectfully.

Aren't the media portray them as the disgusting people who don't know how to talk with women? No sense of women rights? Whatever! He maybe acting all this.

I was extremely excited to be in Amman but now I was homesick. I went to London to study but Imama and Reema have always been with me. Now, I have neither family nor friends, not even a house to live.

"Come on Hala, you are an independent, strong woman. Geer yourself up and find a house for yourself. If you have to live here, make this place your home first". I was continously trying to convince myself.

"Hey, you want to grab some lunch?" A girl with Arabic accent asked from me. I looked up at her and decided to go with her.

"Yes! Of course". I told her as I needed friends.

"So where are you living?" Noor asked me while eating an olive. The girl named Noor was working as an graphic designer at CPF.

"I was living at The St. Regis Hotel right now". I told her

"Wow, you must be very rich". Noor said sounding curious.

"No, I am extremely poor but my father is quite rich". I told her while laughing.

Third person's POV

Hussein called Hala in his office, he introduced her to a friend of his.

"This is Ehtasham bin Shams, He is a businessman and has majors in Finance so he will assist you in this project". Hussein said

After that they all discussed the areas to add under inspection and estimation of costs.

Hala was extremely worried about her place. She wanted to rent a house from her salary but the prices of apartments in Amman were really high. She didn't want her parents to help her. She came here to be financially independent but the prices....

Nonetheless, she did all the research online and now she was going to see an apartment in Abdoun district, a nice area and a furnished apartment with an affordable price. Whatelse she needed. 

Abdoun District

The Abdoun district of Amman was so breathtakingly beautiful especially the Abdoun Bridge. She was mesmerized by Amman how this city was a beautiful amalgam of history and modern world. You can look into the old and ancient world and next moment you will see a modern world. She was falling for Amman.

She went to the building to see her to be apartment. The building was owned by a renowned architecture of Jordan and the building was a proof of his skills. At the enterance, she was greeted by a handsome man. She looked up at him, he looked quite smiliar as if she had seen him somewhere.

"Hi Hala". The guy greeted her quite frankly and he even knew her name.

"You didn't remember me? We just met today. Ehtasham, Hussein's friend". Ehtasham greeted her.

"Oh Hi Ehtasham. How are you?" Hala asked cheekily.

"I am good, How are you? And what are you doing here?" Ehtasham asked her.

"I am fine too. I just came here to see an apartment." Hala told him.

"Here in this building? Which apartment?" Ehtasham asked her and she answered him the details.

"Come on I will show you". Ehtasham offered her.

"You? How?" Hala asked, confused.

"The owner of this building is my father so I am the heir apparent of this kingdom." Ehtasham said laughing out loud and Hala also chuckled.

Hala had already liked the apartment and Ehtasham had convinced her quite well. She decided to rent it. Ehtasham asked her for a dinner and being desperate for friends as they now have to work together. So, its good if they get to know eachother a bit better and befriend with eachother. With this thought in mind, she accepted his offer.

Ehtasham also helped her in her shifting in next week and took care of her as a friend. He had something which didn't make the other person uncomfortable. He was an easy to talk person with his jolly and frank personality unlike his childhood friend who was extremely reserve.

Hala's POV

Its been a month since I was working in Jordan. I had started making home and friends here. I still miss home but it's getting bearable now.

The Crown Prince came at CPF office on alternative days and today was the day, Mr. CP was honouring us with his presence. He was a nice person but its hard for me to believe him. I know its my problem but look at him, he looks so perfect and no one is perfect.

He was always having coffee and he always make it all by himself. I had seen everywhere to find a bottle of alcohal but till now I was not succeeded. I was sure that he add alcohol in his coffee. Yes, nobody had access to his coffee compartment. This was where he hid his alcohol.

"Oh Hala, you are such a genius. You must join intelligence. Why are you wasting yourself here?" I was busy appreciating myself when my phone started ringing.

"Asalam o alaikum Baba". I greeted my father.

"Wa alaikum asalam. My princess was beeming with happiness. How is she?" Baba always guessed me right.

"Yes because I just solved a mystery". I told him enthusiastically.

"What is it?"Baba asked me

"You know I found the place where Mr. Wali ehd hide his alcohol bottle. You know its just a theory but look he was always drinking his black coffee. He just pour hot water in coffee but that water is not water baba, its alcohol." I told baba without noticing how absurd my theory was. I noticed baba clearing his throat.

"Umm, I never had alcohol in my life princess but I do know one thing that I have always seen people having cold alcohol. He is the first one having boiled alcohol." Saying this baba stopped talking and cut the call leaving me and stupidity alone.

Third Person's POV

3 weeks later

Hala and the whole team of the project went to Al-Husseiniyah palace for the meeting, since it was Hala's idea that's why, she held the position of vice-head. She had to update Hussein on the progress of the project. They meet him every week at his office in Al-Husseiniyah Palace.

Hala was confidently giving her presentation and the meeting was going well until she realized that she forgot an important file at her office.

"Allah g please be with me this time. I promise, next time I'll check everything twice before leaving office. Please Allah". Hala started praying in her heart, scared of Hussein's reaction.

"Where is the file of inspection areas?" Hussein asked

"Sir, I forgot it at office". Hala replied

"Miss Hala Sadia, do you understand the importance of that file?" Hussein asked

"Yes Sir." Hala replied

"And still you forgot?" Hussein said mockingly

"Sorry Sir!" Hala pleaded

"This is last time Miss Hala, if you have to work, you have to be careful for next time. Understand?" Hussein said

"Yes Sir." Hala replied feeling embarrassed.

Hussein never compromised on work nor did Hala. She was good at work but sometimes she made some goofy mistakes.

A month later

Hala became good friends with Ehtasham. He is rich, handsome and witty, in other words you can say tall, dark, handsome, he got some amazing sense of humor and he is crazy about food which is why he is Hala's good friend.

He got Hala familiar with Amman, he took her out to all nice restaurants and places. His apartment was in the same building as Hala's.

It was a weekend so Ehtasham held a party at his cottage which was located outside the Amman. He invited Hala too but she did not like going to parties but when she told Imama and Reema, they convinced her that she should go.

At the party, Hala was getting bored so she came out in the lawn to get some fresh air. She realized that Hussein was also sitting on a bench staring stars looked like he was deep in his own thoughts.

"Can I sit?" Hala asked after clearing her throat.

"Yeah sure!". Hussein replied. Hala sat besides him keeping her distance.

"So you like Jordan?" Hussein started the conversation after a while.

"Yeah it's a nice place. I actually liked it which I never thought I would". Hala replied. Hussein smiled on her answer

"Just a nice place?". Hussein asked

"Yeah because I never got to discover it much" Hala replied.

"Why? I thought Ehtasham keeps you entertained". Hussein suggested.

"Yes he does keep me entertain but I want to see Amman from the eyes of an outsider who gets awe watching everything not from the person who takes everything for granted". Hala told him.

"What you two are doing here?" Ehtasham asked coming towards them.

"Nothing we were just discussing random things". Hussein replied.

"Come let's go inside then". Ehtasham said

"Lead the way". Hala said

They went inside the hall where Hala sat in the corner with some of the people Ehtasham introduced her to while Hussein and Ehtasham were busy with some other people. She was definately getting bored that's why, she left the party after excusing from Ehtasham.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 9.2K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
571K 22.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
150K 17.7K 63
Meet Marwa Kabeer Hassan: A rude, narcissistic, audacious, and dramatic lady. She looks very innocent, beautiful, and nice but she has that no-nonsen...