Magical Transformation (KTH x...

By Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... More

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Bonus-3 (Final)

131 14 4
By Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Years Later

It's been 8 years since they are married, Jinhee is now 7 years old, and Y/n and Tae were blessed with twins one boy and one girl. The boy was named Kim Jihoon, and the girl was named Kim Taehee. The twins were 4 years old by now.

Y/n Pov

I was eating breakfast with my family as "Eomma," Taehee called as I looked at her, "Yes angel," I responded.

"Baby's are actually given by angels right?" She asked innocently as I chuckled, "Yes baby, they are given by angels," I said.

"But Jinhee Unnie said that you and Appa make them," She said as I looked at Jinhee.

"But Eomma, Appa said me this, he said that you both make baby's" Jinhee said as I looked at Taehyung who choked on food.

"Did Appa really say, you that princess?" I asked Jinhee as she nodded her head innocently.

"Appa said to me that he becomes your daddy, and you become his baby girl," Jinhee said as I glared at Taehyung who was probably shocked at what Jinhee was confessing. "But Eomma, he is our dad, how can he become your dad?" She asked innocently as I was speechless. 

Yah Kim Taehyung what did you say to our innocent kids.

"Appa even said to me that he enters you," She said as I stomped Taehyung's feet under the table, "Aaah," He groaned because of the pain. "And when I said that even I want to make baby's too, he said that it is only for adults," She said as I stomped his feet again.

"And Eomma Appa said me this balloon is actually a chocolate and is only eaten by adults," She said as I widened my eyes at what she showed. 

IT
WAS 
CONDOMS

I stomped his feet even harder under the table as he closed his eyes, while biting his lips to supress his whimpers.

KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'RE GONE TODAY.

"Eomma even I wanna eat it," She said, "But Appa never lets me," She added, "Chocolate? we too want chocolate," Taehee and Jihoon joined as I glared at Taehyung who was shocked as well, he passed on his nervous smile as I kept on glaring at him.

"Uh, aish girls, no talking during eating, come leave all of that and eat your breakfast," Taehyung said, "But Appa I want to eat this," She said, "Aish, you'll eat it once you become big, not now," Taehyung said snatching away those condoms as I looked at him in disbelief while facepalming myself.

"Dear, baby's are actually given by angels only, don't listen to your Appa ok, he's dumb," I said as she nodded, I smiled at her, "Good girl, now go and eat your breakfast," I said as she nodded.

I glared at Taehyung who just gulped.

Taehyung Pov

Shit, I never thought that Jinhee would say everything, I should have controlled my mouth, aish I'm gone today, someone save me from her.

She's quite scary when she's mad.

"Taehyung, let's have a talk in our bedroom," Y/n said while faking her smile, I know now I'm done.

~~~~~

"Are you freaking stupid Taehyung?" Y/n scolded me, "What did you say to her? that babies are actually made by us, and you become my daddy and I become your babygirl, Taehyung she's just 7!" Y/n shouted as I just looked down.

Don't even think of messing with this angry Y/n, she is dangerous.

"And most importantly she thinks condoms are chocolates, all thanks to you," She said as I gulped, "Actually she saw condoms when she came into our room, so I had to lie," I said as she looked at me in disbelief, "But chocolates? really Taehyung? you could have said something else too," She said as I pouted, "Even Taehee said she wants to eat condoms, Taehyung remember that they are very small," She scolded me as I gulped. 

Just save me from her

The doorbell rang as I thanked the heavens, and went to open the door trying to get away from this situation.

"Hello Taehyung-ah," They said, "Hyung?" I said as I hugged them, "Unnie," Y/n came and said as she hugged her members.

Yes, it was BTS and Rainbow girls, "Come inside," Y/n said as all of them came inside with their kids.

Kids? Yeah, Jungkook married Suzy and has 1 girl with her, named Jeon Lia (6 years)
Seokjin and EunJi have 2 kids, both are boys, Kim Taeyong (6 years), Kim Dong Hyun(8 years)
Jimin and Aeri married each other and have a girl named Park Si Young (5 years)
Namjoon married EunAe, no kids till now
Suga married A-Yeong, she is 3 months pregnant
Hobi married Anna, even Anna is a month pregnant

"Hello Uncle," The kids said together as I smiled and wished them back.

Thank Goodness they all came now, or else I would have been killed by Y/n today.

"Uncle where are Taehee and Jinhee and Jihoon," The kids asked me, "They're inside," I said as they all went inside.

"Taehee, my baby, how are you?" Hobi Hyung said as he carried Taehee in his arms, "Hobi Uncle," Taehee beamed, "Where is my chocolate?" She asked, "Here," Hobi Hyung said as he took out her favorite chocolate and gave it to her.

"Thank you Uncle," She said as she was about to unwrap the chocolate bar when Y/n snatched that bar away.

"No eating chocolate during breakfast," She said as Taehee pouted and looked at me, as I shrugged my shoulders, "Uncle," She whined, "Taehee-ah go and have your breakfast dear," Hobi said as he put down Taehee.

"Jungkook Uncle," Jihoon beamed as Jungkook lifted him up, "Hello My little bunny bear," He said as he played with JiHoon.

"Everyone just forgot me," Jinhee pouted as someone lifted her up too, it was Namjoon, "Hello, my Smart Girl," He said as Jinhee smiled.

"Namjoon Uncle, Good morning," She said, "Morning to you too my smart lady," He said as Jinhee chuckled.

No One's Pov

"So what makes you all bring here," Y/n asked while crossing her arms in front of her chest, "You know just thought of meeting you guys," Namjoon said, "Yeah yeah, you all remember us, great," Y/n's voice was filled with sarcasm.

"I invited you all many times, but you all come to our home rarely," Y/n complained.

"You know right, even we are busy, even me miss you a lot," Jungkook said.

"Busy with what? fucking each other?" "Language lady," Jungkook cut Y/n off, as Y/n widened her eyes, and she instantly shut her mouth.

Taehyung leaned to her ear, "You know right Y/n, there are kids here," Taehyung whispered in her ears, as Y/n mentally cursed herself.

Y/n looked at the kids who were looking at her with big Bambi eyes, "What does fawking mean?" Her son Jihoon asked innocently, as everyone facepalmed themselves.

Y/n looked at the members for some help, but all of them gave her the look called, 'You created this mess, so find a solution by yourself'

"K-kids, it means....means, to go out and play," Y/n quickly covered up while laughing nervously, while others facepalmed themselves for the 2nd time.

"Ok eomma, guys let's go and fawk out," Jihoon said as Y/n widened her eyes, "JIHOON!" She said as Jihoon flinched, "Don't say that again," She said, "Say what," Jihoon asked cutely, "F-Fuck, it is only said by adults, if kids say that, then Police uncle will keep you behind the bars and beat you badly," Y/n said as Jihoon got scared.

"I won't say that eomma," He cutely said as Y/n smiled and ruffled his hair, "Okay now you can go and play with others," She smiled as Jihoon nodded and went to the garden with the kids. Y/n looked away from her husband's playful glares at her, "And you say that I'm the one who teaches them bad things," Taehyung said, as Y/n nervously smiled.

"I forgive you Jagi," Y/n whispered sweetly, "You better do," Taehyung whispered back.

Y/n Pov

"Gosh, our poor kids," Jungkook said as I narrowed my eyes at him, "It happens sometimes, okay," I said, as everyone chuckles.

"Still, I pity them," Jungkook said as Y/n slapped his shoulders, "Suzy, better keep him in control, he's the most annoying brother I ever got," Y/n said as Suzy giggled, "Jeon Jungkook!" Suzy called him, "Yah, what Jeon Suzy!" Jungkook said back.

"You can't irritate Y/n Unnie, only I got that rights, if you want, then we have to share," Suzy said as Jungkook smiled, "Perfect wifey," Jungkook smiled, "I know," Suzy said as I was dumfounded, "The fuck-" I cursed, but soon stopped when I saw them staring at me.

"You better keep that mouth in control," Jungkook said, "Fine, it's hard not to curse tho," I said, "Atleast not in front of kids," Jungkook said as I smiled forcefully, "You are saying as if I'm the most irresponsible mother," I said, "You both can stop bickering now," Namjoon stopped us.

"Since everyone is here, how about spending the day here and going back tomorrow, the kids would love it," I suggested, as everyone nodded, "Fine with us," Namjoon said as I smiled.

We all sat on the couch, remembering our past, the way we all met, laughing while remembering the funny moments, all those moments we spent together.

All the hardships we've gone through, but now, we had a perfect life.

We all had a perfect family life we could imagine.

My life was Tragic, But now it was filled with Magic.

Everything was magical in my life, that MAGICAL TRANSFORMATION, problems faced by it, although I had many problems because of it, now I thank that MAGICAL TRANSFORMATION, which is the reason for my happy and perfect life.

Everything that I experienced with Taehyung was magical, our first kiss, our vows, our proposal, our marriage, our first night, our first baby.

This Love Story was filled with magical experiences

And this all happened 'JUST LIKE MAGIC'

-

-

-

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
12K 581 48
Yn worriedly runs towards where jimin previously was and didn't find him at his place so she tensely ran towards the hall but as she came out of the...
5.2K 302 10
Guys this book is the continuation of my book Mafia Queen 2. Because of some problems with my phone I was not able to update from my old account. Enj...
18.3K 779 9
you have a crush on the popular boy in school but you don't have enough confidence to confess so you make a fake instagram account and message him. ...