High School Endings

By gabby_vazquez

It's senior year for Naomi which means its her last year to make her mark and now that the feud is over it sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Bonus chapter
Epiloque
NEW STORY PUBLISHED!

Chapter 19

494 15 1
By gabby_vazquez

Naomi mason

If there is one thing I hate about school it's math. I am so good at it but I hate it so much. Plus I have the highest grade in my math class so Everyone always ask me for my work. Including Randy. He thinks because he is my boyfriend he can copy my work. It doesn't work like that. So right now I'm sitting here in class now doing my assignment having no trouble but hating every second of it. There is so much work required to do and I hate it.

Randy leans over from his desk to mine

"Pssssst Naomi!" He whispered

I looked him "what?" I whispered back smiling

" what are you doing tonight?" He asks

I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing after PT why?"

He leaned back in his seat and whispered "you're coming over for dinner at my house"

My eyes widen "what did you say?"

He chuckles quietly "you're coming over for dinner."

" since when?" I whispered yelled

"Since I just told you 2 seconds ago." He smiled " come on my parents been dying to meet you. Well you already met my mom but still."

I sighed knowing how excited his mom was to see me. It can't be that bad.

"Fine okay I'll go to dinner at your house." I pouted

He laughed "don't pout."

I rolled my eyes and continued my work

By the end of the class I finished my work and handed it in. When the bell rang and I was gathering my stuff Randy came over and leaned down to my ear.

"I'll pick you up at seven princess, wear something nice." And then he left the classroom

I let go of the breath I was holding. This was going to be a long day.

+++
I was not ready to meet Randy's parents.

I was scared to death and I couldn't stop shaking at all. I literally messed up my make up so many times because of my shaking. I was a flower dress with a cream color cardigan and long brown boots with leg warmers. My hair was curled to one side and I try to keep the make up to a minimum. Oh god I can't stop shaking.

What if I mess up?

Or say something stupid?

What if they don't like me!?

Why can't I stop freaking out? Maybe I should just cancel, no I can't do that.

Ugh what did I get my self into.

I looked myself in the mirror again and took a deep breath. I can do this I mean it's just his parents.

"Wow someone looks amazing."

I turn around to see her walk into my room holding her hand on her stomach.

I smiled at her "trying to have a good first impression."

She laughed " yeah that's true."

"I mean is this to much?" I started to panic "I don't want it to be too much."

She shook her head and laughed again "no it's nit too much. You look stunning."

I smiled " thanks."

She nodded her head and I turned and faced the mirror putting my necklace that Randy gave me on and a sliver bracelet.

"So I heard you got into UCLA." Chelsea says

I nodded my head not looking at her "yeah I did and so did Randy."

"That's amazing congrats." She didn't sound to happy

"You don't sound like your happy for me." I said

"Oh no!" She denied " I am it's just it's so far away you know? Why don't you stay local for awhile?"

"Because I want to leave."

"Why the rush?" She asked

"Did Jake put you up to this?" I asked her turning to face her

She shook her head "no u just wanted to know myself to see if there was any reason behind it."

"Not really only that I want to leave and go to that school."

"But what about Jake and your nephew that's going to be born?"

"Yeah I thought about that but-" I stopped "wait did you say nephew?"

She smiled and nodded her head. I wrapped my arms around her laughing and smiling.

"Omg that's amazing! I can't believe I'm already going to be an aunt!!!"

"I'm excited but scared." She admitted

"You'll be fine." I told her

"Sorry I just bombarded you but I really did want to know why you were planning to leave so quickly and I don't have a problem with it a neither does Jake but I just wanted to know. We are both happy for you."

" I'm glad." I smiled

She smiled back and walked out of the room.

I looked back at the mirror and sighed

Was I really making the right choice?

+++

Randy garret

Nervous is the right word you would use at this time.

Frightened is another one.

I'm scared that my parents won't like her but wasn't it there to love about Naomi, I mean I love everything about her. So I hope my parents will like her.

I hope.

I pulled up to Naomi's house and text her cell. She came outside looking beautiful as ever. I couldn't stop staring. She opened the car and slide into the passenger seat. She gave me a smile and I kissed her on the cheek.

"You look incredible." I told her honestly

She blush still smiling "thanks you look quite dashing yourself."

I laughed and started driving away from her house.

"I'm nervous." She blurted out

"Will it make you feel better if I told you I was nervous too?" I said

Naomi giggled "why are you nervous?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I want them to like you."

She sobered up and gave me a small smile

"Me too."

Keeping my eyes on the road I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my lips and placed a soft gentle kiss on her back hand. I heard her take a deep breath and I couldn't help but break out a smile. I love this girl so much.

We reached my house and I pulled into my driveway and shut my truck off. I squeezed my car keys in my hand and looked at Naomi. She was already looking at me. I leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips. I pulled away gazing in her eyes.

"You'll be fine, just be yourself." I said to her

"What if they don't like me?" She said

"Well then they can fuck off." I told her " you already met my mom and she loves you already so don't worry about, you also met my sister and she likes you, so basically all you have to meet and impress is my dad and you won't have a problem I promise."

She nodded her head and I took her hand in mine taking her to my front door.

"This is my first time coming to your house. I like it so far." Naomi said before we enter my house.

"It's one of the perks of being rich." I gave her a cheesy smile and she just rolled her eyes at me

We entered my house and Naomi was amazed

"Wow your house is big." She said awed

I open my mouth to say something but my mom and dad came out from the back of the house.

"Oh Naomi! So good to see you again!" My mom said giving Naomi a hug.

Naomi hugged her back "great to see you again Mrs. Garret."

"No crutches?" My mom said to Naomi moving away from her

Naomi nodded her head " yeah I've been of them for almost 2 weeks."

"That's good honey." My mom said

I cleared my throat " Dad this is Naomi, Naomi this my dad." I introduce them

"Nice to meet you." Naomi said

"As the same Naomi." My dad said "I've been dying to meet you."

"Literally." I said

Naomi giggled

"Is she finally here?!" My sister called from upstairs.

"Yeah" I called back as Lauren made her way down the steps. "Naomi this is Lauren and Lauren this is Naomi, I mean you guys met already."

"We did." Lauren approach is "Nice to see you again. You make my baby bro really happy."

"Lauren." I growled

"Okay okay sorry." She put her hands up in surrender

"The food is really so let's eat." My mom said

I took Naomi's hand and lead her to the table and made her sit next to me. I felt her trembling. My mom put our food in front of us. It was bake ziti. She knows me to well. We started- I mean I started eating the food and Everyone else followed.

"So Naomi." My dad started " what made you like him?"

I almost spit out my food with his question

"Harold." My mom warned him

"It's just a question." He defended himself

"Umm well." Naomi said " I don't know I always liked him and I stopped for a while because of the feud but I never could stop and he never noticed me or at least I thought he didn't and he finally had the courage to talk to me one night and the Sparks just flew everywhere." She shrugged smiling

"How sweet." My mom put her hand over her heart

"Very." I said smiling at her

" let's hear your side now bro." Lauren said stuffing her face with food

I hate her

"Well I have had always notice Naomi she just never known. She thinks I never looked at her but I did all the time she just was looking. I liked her for a while but I was stupid and arrogant and thought it was nothing and then I went into high school and found out she played soccer and I knew there was know way it was going to happen, but I couldn't get her off my mind and I just couldn't stop looking at her. Junior year I finally had the courage to talk to her."

I looked at Naomi and gave her a big grin and she returned it

"Cute story." Lauren said with food in her mouth

"Darling swallow." My mom said and I laugh almost choking on my Pepsi.

"What are planning to do in college? Randy tells me you are going to the same college." My mom asks

Naomi nods her head "yeah I am and I'm going to study to become an Psychologist."

"That's a wonderful profession." My mom says

"Randy wants to become an art major." Lauren pipes in

My heads snaps to her. She wasn't suppose to say that.

"Really?" My dad says

"Yeah it's something I love to do and I'm really good at it like mom so why not make a career out of it."

"Because it's not a guarantee job." My dad says

"But it might be and its something I want to do so leave it at that." I look at my mom who had a big smile on her face and she looked proud.

Naomi leaned in and whispered "you never told me you wanted to study art."

I whispered back "nows not the time to harass me in what I didn't tell you."

She just giggles

"I would love to have dinner with your parents one day. What do they do?" My mom says

Oh no. This was the question I was afraid of. I felt Naomi grab my hand and squeeze it. She was already shaking. I looked at her and her eyes were wide. She didn't know what to say. I open my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"My parents are both dead." She deadpans "my mom died 7 years ago and my dad died last year. It's just me and my older brother."

My mom looked shock by the news and probably felt regret.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. How old is your brother." She asks

"My brother is 27." Naomi says

"That's good. My apologies let's change the subject."

Naomi calmed down and I rested my hand in hers stroking the back with my thumb.

For the rest of the night we chat and laugh and my parents and sister told embarrassing stories of me and Naomi told some stories that I already knew and it was fine. I think Naomi wasn't really nervous anymore. It was getting late and I knew I had to end this day. I think my parents like her.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to take Naomi home now" I told everyone

"Oh okay sweetie. I'm so glad you came tonight!" My mom gave her a hug

"Me too." Naomi said

Naomi said her goodbye to my dad and my sister, who promised her a shopping trip and I told my family I would be back and walked out the door.

"I like your family." Naomi says as we walk to my truck

"They like you too." I said chuckling softly

We hoped in my truck but I didn't start it right away.

"Im glad you came." I said to her

She smiled "me too, I had fun."

"My family is pretty crazy" I laugh at the thought

"Yeah they are." She laughed with me

I leaned over and kiss her on her lips.

"Let's get you home princess." I said starting my car and driving away.

I'm so glad tonight went well.

Naomi always amazes me

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS HE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. Guys I can't believe this book is ending. I love writing about Naomi and Randy so much! I honestly can't wait to start my next book tho. There will be a bonus chapter and an epilogue to this book! This authors note is going to be short because I have a research paper to do. So vote and comment and yeah hope you liked this chapter.

~gabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...
143 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
8.2K 663 35
David has a huge, life-ruining, crush on Alyssa Harvard (who is only about one billion times out of his league). As if that wasn't enough of a proble...