A LOVE LIKE THIS [JENLISA]

By jxxxiemxan

Jennie Kim, a famous singer in Korea. Whose heart got broken. But what if fate will bring Lalisa to her life... More

TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (pt. 1)
Chapter 27 (pt. 2)
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

418 11 1
By jxxxiemxan

Lisa's POV

"Pranpriya, can you get it?" my mom shouted from the kitchen after the bell rang. "Honey, can you get our clothes from outside, it's about to rain"

My father placed his phone on the couch and we groaned, but got up afterwards. I opened the door and i was shocked to see two of the people i least expected to come, the Kim's.

"What are you doing here?" i didn't bother to be polite to them. They didn't deserve any ounce of respect.

Sooya's father eyed me. "Polite, are we?" he ignored my question with a sarcastic question and made his way inside my house.

"You have a..." his wife followed from behind. "...unique house." she said with a pause before adding. "and poor" with a disgusting face.

The nerve.

I rolled my eyes and asked again, "what are you doing here?" this time a little more inpatient. "You're not welcome here"

"Pranpriya, could you help me?" my father stopped when he laid eyes on the two guest in our living room. "Hey! what are these two reputation rats doing here? Honey, get the broom!"

The korean lady raised her brow. "Excuse me"

"Why did you want me to grab the broom?" my mother asked with the broom in her hands. "Two rats!" she shouted and was about to hit them when i stopped her.

"Please, with all due respect. Please leave our house" i asked a little calmer.

"It's not like we want to be in this filthy house either" Sooya's mother spat back.

"You little-" the lady besides me, once again, tried to hit them but i stopped her, which made her calm down but continued to shoot glares at her.

Then the oldest man sat and spoke. "We know you've been seeing our daugheter secretly, even after we probihited her to do so. We're here to offer you 5 million baht if you stay away from her."

At this point it was pouring hard, i could hear the rain hitting our rooftop.

"I know we've may not have a lot of money and we live in this small house, but we'd never traid our daughter's happiness to money." my mother stepped in.

"Yeah, so leave before we call the police" my father added stepping infront of us.

The two kim's got up from our sofà. "No need to do that, because we are the owner of this house"

"What? That's impossible" Dad said.

But the other man took out a paper that said it was, indeed, the Kim's. "We bought your house just an hour ago" he smirked, but added. "You know, we don't usually give two chances. But in this scenario, i'll ask you again. Accept our offer, you get to keep the house and we'll leave you or you leave"

A bunch of emotions started going through me, i couldn't think straight and i didn't know what to do nor say, Sooya's parents cornered me and it was time for the white flag.

This is the end.

I'm sorry, my love. My family needs me.

"We're leaving" my father preceded me, with absolutely no hesitation. "Just... give us time"

"30 minutes" mr. Kim said, his voice cold as ice.

Dad lead us to their bed room and close the door behind him. "Start packing" he simply said and my mother did as told, but i didn't, i just stood in my spot completely clueless of the situation. "Baby, are you okay?" Dad asked.

"I can't... dad, no." i shook my head and stopped my mom from what she was doing. "Stop!"

But the taller man wrapped his arms around me. "Hey, calm down. What's wrong?"

"I can't do this to you." tears started streaming down my cheeks and my jaw was shaking, which made talking a little harder. "L- Let's go back and accept their offer"

"No!" My mom snapped. "I won't let them step on us nor you..." she caressed my cheek. "...we know how much Sooya meant to you and how happy you are with her, i won't let two heartless snakes take that away from you."

She wipes my tears and smiled softly, it made me calm down, so i took a deep breath and nodded.

Once my father, who was holding me, noticed i calmed down, he finally let go so i had the chance to hug my mother and dad joined us. "Thank you so much" i sobbed.

"Go pack, we don't have much time" mom said.

I ran to my room, i grabbed all my clothes from my wardrobe and threw them on the bed, grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started packing everything.

Once we were all ready, we made our way to the front door, but mr. Kim spoke. "Last chance, Manoban."

"Rot in hell" My father said and left the house.

The rain was pouring hard, so loud that you could barely hear the cars passing by.

We didn't really have a destination— everything went so fast and it was so hard to proceed it— so we just ran around, finding a safe place.

"Are you cold, honey?" my dad asked his wife, who was soaking wet from the rain.

"A little" she smiled softly, slightly shaking, which she tried to hide but it was still noticeable. "but i'm fine"

I took my phone out and started looking for Bam's contact, but my phone blacked out. "My phone died... great!"

"Let me try" the older woman said and took her phone from her back pocket. "No signal"

I sighed and looked at my father, but before i could ask any questions, he said. "Don't look at me, i forgot my phone on the couch"

I had no choice, but to ask one person a favor... Goonshipas, Sooya hates her and i didn't want to go to her but i didn't have anymore choices, we were near her house.

"My friend lives a few minutes from here, we can ask her for help" i hesitantly said.

Both my parents nodded and started walking, under the rain. The walk lasted, at least, an hour but we managed to arrive, so i sighed and knocked on her door.

Mintty showed up, i could tell she was shocked by her face expression but before she asked, i said. "Can you help us?"

———————

Jennie's POV

"Wake up, you monkey!" i shouted and jumped onto Lisa, who was sleeping peacefully.

She groaned very loudly. "Ni, stop!"

"It's time to wake up or we'll loose our flight" i said and placed my chin on her shoulder, she looked at me and tried to hide her smile.

"You're not cute" she commented and closed her eyes again.

I rolled my eyes and got up from her bed. "Whatever, just get up or we'll leave you" i threatened.

"Give me a kiss first" she joked.

"In your dreams, Manoban." I said and exited her room.

It was our last day in Paris and it was time to go back to Korea, which kinda saddens me 'cause i spent two great days here with Lisa and Rosé aside from work.

I smiled remembering last night in the tower eiffel with Lisa, it was so romantic — aside from her pick up line, it was cute but so corny — everything was so unrealistic, it was like a movie.

I got back to my room and saw oppa getting my things ready, i ignored his presence and sat on the bed with a smile on my lips.

"You seem happy, Ruby Jane" he stated.

I nodded. "Aren't you, oppa?" i asked happily.

"Actually, i feel sick." he said and placed his hand on his tummy. "My stomach has been killing me, it must be the tartine" he added.

"You should probably go to the bathroom before we go, it's gonna be a long flight" i suggested.

He shook his head. "Already did, but it still hurts. I'll just take some pain killers, they're in my wallet can you get it for me?" he asked and i did as said.

I grabbed his wallet and opened it, found his medicine but something else caught my attention, it was Lisa's face in a photograph. Why would he have a picture of Lisa?

"Why do you have-" i spoke as i get the photograph, but i was stunned to see Lisa and... Jisoo.

What?

"What? do i what?" My manager said besides me. "Oh that's Lisa's, i found it on the floor on the set while recording 'as if it's your last', i forgot i had it. Can you give it to her?"

as if it's your last set? Lisa's?

—————

(Chapter 6)

"I'll help you find her" what i said caught of her guard , she looks at me with disbelief.

"What?"

"You heard me , i'll help you Lisa" i smiled.

"Miss Kim its-"

"My name is Jennie , you idiot" i joked. "Jennie it's okay" she insist but i would insist as well. "What if i'll help you find her but you'll help me move on?" I suggest , she thought of it for a moment and then nods.

"Fine"

"How does she look like?" I asked , so i would know who to find. "Wait , i'll show you a picture" she said and grabs her bag , she started looking around and revealed her wallet , she opened it and her eyes grew wider , like there was something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked , she looks at me and close her wallet. "Eh.. er.. ye- yeah" she stutter. "Where's the picture" i asked , she stayed silent looking down as if she was avoiding my gaze. "Well.. uh.. i-" she was cut off when someone called Lisa.

—————

Then it all clicked together. That's why she never showed me the picture...

Sooya, the girl she's been looking for is... Jisoo, my best friend. So this means, Lisa is Prampriya.

They're looking for each other?

No. No. No.

This can't be happening.

"Hey, are you okay?" Manager asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and nodded slightly. "You look like you saw a ghost"

"No, er- i'm fine." i replied.

"alright..." he said. "So can you give it her?"

"sure" i simply said and immediately went out the door.

i was so confused, a lot of questions popped in my mind and i didn't how to feel.

Like how can this happen? how did they met? what happened? Why is this happening?

I just realized i'm in love with Lisa, i'm not sure if she feels the same, but we were doing so good. Everything between us was going well.

Now that i know this, should i tell her? yes, i should...

"Oh hey..." Lisa suddenly opened her door, so i immediately hid the picture in my pocket. "i was about to go to you" she smiled, but faded when she noticed my expression. "Are you okay? you seem off"

I shook it off and forced a smile. "No, i'm fine... um, Lisa?"

"yes?" she smiled.

"I need to tell you something..." i started, she smiled and waited for me to continue. "...i, uh- well, i-" i stutter, the words couldn't come out, as if they didn't want to or maybe i didn't. "-i'm hungry, let's go eat, please?" i faked a smile.

She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, sure"

I can't. As selfish as it may sound, i just wanna enjoy a few more moments with her... then maybe i can tell both of them, maybe...

Just, not now.

———————

Jisoo's POV

"Sooya?" Pranpriya's mother was shocked to see me in her front door. I couldn't distinguish it though, i couldn't tell if she was happy or sad to see me.

But i shrugged it off.

"Hi, ms Manoban. Long time no see." I smiled, a tear escaped my left eye.

"Honey, who is it?" A masculine voice spoke from inside and showed up in front of me. He, like his wife, was shocked to see me but unlike the woman, he was happy to see me. "Sooya! Oh my god, you're here! Let me grab my glasses, i can't properly see your face" he excitedly said and went to grab his glasses.

"Um... ma'am, i'm here for-"

"For Pranpriya" she completed my phrase. "Look honey, i don't think i should tell you and it's better for you not to know" she said with a sad face.

Wait, what?

Before i could ask further questions, mr. Manoban came back with his glasses. "I can't believe it, you're became such a beautiful woman! Pranpriya would be so happy to see you, let me call her" he grabbed his phone.

"No, honey. Don't-"

"She's in Seoul, right now." he added.

Seoul. In Korea?

"Honey!" the woman yelled.

"What?" the other asked.

Ms. Manoban sighed. "It's better you go, Goodbye Sooya"

Lisa's in Seoul? for what? and more importantly, why didn't her mother want me to see her? what did she mean by it's better i don't see her?

Did she forget about me? did she move on?

I have so many things in mind, should i listen to her mother or should i go to Seoul?

Confused, i went back in the car with Sorn and didn't utter a word.

"So? What did they say? Did they tell you where Lisa is?" she bombard me with questions, i didn't answer right away, i was still thinking about what just happened.

But then. "I'm going to Seoul"

I want to know what's happening. I don't know what to expect, the idea of her moving on with another woman popped my mind, but if it's true, i have no choice but to accept it.

I'll see you soon, my love.

————————

Unknown's POV

"Good evening, mr. Kim" the investigator greeted as soon as i picked the phone up. "I've got some news about our investigation"

"You found her?" i asked.

"Unfortunately no, but we've found a old friend of hers in Thailand. Her name is Chonnasorn Sajakul." he spoke from the other line.

I sighed. "So? what do i have to do with that information"

"We believe that she might know where Sooya Kim is, i've sent some of my crew to investigate on her. I just wanted to let you know, i'll let you know further information when they meet her"

"Okay, be quick." i demand.

"Yes, sir. Bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 922 23
Is where two person's life became miserable. (Not good at description but still give you a hint about the story) (G!P) English is not my language so...
89.8K 2.1K 39
Jennie and Lisa are trainees/best friends in YG entertainment, fighting hard to achieve their dreams, one day life pushes both to take different path...
1.1M 33.7K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]