Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

A Different World

140 1 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Tenko's POV

"Tenko-nii! Tenko-nii!" I heard Yuki's voice.

I look down seeing her cute adorable 7 year old eyes "ehehe, hey what you have there Yuki?" I saw her hiding something behind her back.

"teeheehee~" Yuki then show me some strange gloves "its for you, Tenko-nii!"

I took the gloves and slowly wear them, I can see three of my fingers covered by the glove while two of my fingers are shown.

"Tenko-nii, try holding this!" Yuki held out a stick.

I took it "ok, what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"hold it with all your fingers" Yuki said.

"eh? Yuki you know if I grab something with all my fingers they'll turn to dust" I said.

"just try it!" Yuki demanded gripping her hands while pouting.

I sigh "alright" I said then grab it whole with all my fingers touched, I got surprised the stick didn't turn to ash "it didn't..."

"Yay! It worked!" Yuki ran around excitedly.

"ehehe" I kneel down kiss my little sister's forehead "thanks Yuki" I then hugged her.

"I'll always love and care for you, Tenko-nii!" Yuki said hugging back.

"fufu" I smiled.

"tho I'm already dead."

My eyes widen as soon as I realize my surroundings changed, I saw the sky is blood red, people screaming and many villains are on a rampage.

I look up seeing Yuki around 13 years old and her eyes and body are bleeding, she reached out grinning ear to ear "they killed me brother... you let me die..."

I felt my heart dropped "No! I didn't!" I shouted falling down "Yuki!"

The villains... Renegade... the mask... All for One...

Yuki then grabbed me by the shoulder "you'll suffer the same way I die...! Your dreams took you away from me...! Now I will take away those who encourage you..." she grinned.

Those shadows and silhouttes. All Might defeated All for One then turn into blood as All Might has fallen and killed by Renegade... Endeavor immobilize... Shoto Todoroki's quirk stolen and suffered trauma... and the red sky that people are panicking as hero society has fallen.

I turn around seeing Renegade "you heroes did this to me..." she said taking off her mask "now I shall purge this world...!"

This can't be... please this can't be...!

Yuki's POV
Here at the temporary camp.
"Yuki I'm so sorry!" Izuku kept apologizing "I didn't mean it!" He cried.

I gave him headpats "there there.. I know. I forgive you" I said then glance at the unconscious Tenko "but still this Shigaraki looks a lot different" I mention.

"Yeah, come to think of it.." Izuku check all difference between black and white "Shigaraki has white hair, what we're seeing right now is black."

"I can see that, and that's not the only thing" I pointed out the difference "he's clean looking and dressed different."

"This is so confusing, just how did you find him?" Izuku asked.

"I found him by the shocks when it exploded and he charge at me then you knock him unconscious" I explain remembering every scene that happened.

"Hmrgh..."

Izuku and I suddenly heard a groan we turn to see our strange guest is waking up. I pull hood up and Izuku pull his hood and put up his mask.

As soon as his black color eyes slowly open then shot up then sat up "where am I?!" Tenko asked as he tried pull his hand up but we cuffed him "huh?!"

I took a deep breath "look, we don't know what you're up to Shigaraki. And don't play dumb" I warned.

"Wha-?! Shigaraki?! Who are you people?!" Tenko questioned.

Izuku and stared at each other "this is gonna make me crazy right now" I said. "Me neither" Izuku agrees then we both turn back.

As we both turn back the breeze blew my hood away "ugh... not again.." I groan.

"Yuki...?" Tenko called. I stared being so confuse "ugh.. don't play dumb at me. You must be some kind of villain playing my mind!" I gritted my teeth "do so you won't get away with this!"

"Wait Wait! Calm down! Let me explain" Tenko panicked. 

Geez, this guy act so different. Yet so acts like me when I panicked.

Tenko glance around "what happened here? And Yuki you look so young.." he strangely said.

"What do you mean? I'm 16 years old. You left me in an orphanage around 15 years ago! Also you did this whole mess!" I said as I calm myself. I couldn't help but feel sad and angry the same time.

"Wait.. what?" Tenko mumbled "Yuki, who am I to you?" He strangely asked

It took me a while to think, Izuku pat my shoulder "Yuki, please you-" I cut him off giving him the glare.

I breath out "You're my brother and..."
"My enemy"

Tenko's POV
I can't help but feel confuse. My little sister Yuki, she called me her brother and an enemy?! Somethings not right here.

I suddenly remember that machine, it must be a portal. I chase Renegade inside...

"This is gonna sound strange" I breath out "I'm not from this world" I answer.

"Huh?" They both react.

Yuki's POV
"Not from this world?" I repeat. 

"Wait... are saying that you're from another world?" Izuku said being a bit confuse.

Tenko nodded "yes, is there any strange phenomena after I came here?" He asked.

I remember "come to think of it. I remember I was feeling danger sense screaming, after that a strong gust brew up" I answer.

"Also Hawks called and he said some strange shocks in some other places" Izuku reported "he worries it might be a work of a villain."

"Wait..." Tenko mumble then look up to us "have you both seen a girl?! She has a black hoodie and wears a mask!" He asked.

"We didn't see anyone like that" Izuku answer.

"Yeah, and this place has been completely evacuated. The only person we found is you" I answer.

Tenko sighed "my names Tenko Shimura. My hero name is Sazanka" he introduce himself "I fell on portal chasing a villain who escaped through a portal of some kind" he explain "I have to find that villain or else things will get worst!"

"And how can we be so sure we can trust you?" I questioned.

Tenko sigh "check my coat. There's proof I'm not from this world.." he pointed.

I took the coat I pull up earlier during the dispute, I felt the pocket what I took out shocks and froze me.

"Yuki, whats wrong?" Izuku worries as he took a peak then he got shock.

What we saw was a photo, of me and Tenko together. Tenko is wearing UA uniform and I in the photo was me wearing private highschool uniform together smiling.

Seeing this just a photo like this would make me jealous.

"What is this? This isn't some kind prank isn't it?!" I questioned feeling a bit jealous seeing the photo.

"It's not. It's real..." Tenko said as he sigh "that's me on my last year in UA and that's my little sister Yuki when she was entering highschool" he pointed. He then look down "please believe me, I'm not lying" he begged.

I look deep to his eyes I can see they're sad, I sigh then took out the keys of the cuffs as I uncuff him "I believe you, because you're not the only one who experience other dimension problems" I said. I help him up as he dust the soothe off his hero costume, I clear my throat "allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Yuki Shimura, hero name Yuki" I introduce myself.

Then Izuku took off his mask and hood "I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm called Deku. And Yuki is my partner" he introduce himself.

After that I use Restore to treat his wounds "sorry about earlier" Izuku apologized, "its fine. I know it's confusing meeting a different me" Tenko said waving his hands.

"Now to cut on the chase, I'll explain everything that happened on this dimension" I said.

After explaining...

Tenko had his hand below his chin "I see. So in this world my other self who destroyed hero society" he look down "it's a lot different from my world.."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

Tenko breath out "for example in my world, Toya Todoroki became a Hero" he answered.

"EH?!!" Izuku and I reacted.

"Dabi! I mean Toya was a hero in your world?!" I repeated "but here he landed the bomb that destroyed his Father's reputation!" I pointed.

"Like I said it is a lot different in my dimension" Tenko pointed "my purpose is to stop Renegade, she is the second All for One."

Izuku and I went in shock hearing second All for One.

"I'll tell you what happened in my world.." Tenko said

Tenko's POV another world years ago. 12 year old Tenko and 7 year old Yuki watching the television together.

I was always been punished by my father back then, but my little sister Yuki was always there. After that she grew up to a kind and courageous girl...

"Tenko-nii! Look look!" Yuki jump up.

I smiled seeing heroes save the day live on television "ehe, look All Might is in action!" I pointed.

"TEXAS SMASH..!!"

"Wow! All Might sure is so cool!" Yuki landed her back on the sofa.

"hehe, yeah he is. That's why he's number 1" I said then I felt Yuki hugs. "Tenko-nii is gonna be a hero! And I'll be right there cheering!" Yuki smiled. "Aww, don't you want to be a Hero too?" I asked, Yuki look down "you know Dad doesn't want me too, remember he told us about Grandma?" she reminded.

"yeah, I remember" I said looking down.

During that time Big Sis Hana showed me a picture of Grandma. At first I didn't know, but soon Dad found out we snuck in. But instead of punishing me, Hana supported me.. Dad cried that day and explained everything to us. The reason he doesn't like heroes because of Grandma.

Grandma left him to an adopted family just to keep him safe. As much I wanted to blame Grandma, I think she did the right thing of keeping him safe even tho she gave her life for it. But still Dad hates heroes, of course they sacrifice for others...

"Tenko-nii, I'm hungry!" Yuki said with cute eyes.

"ehehe, I think Big sis Hana left some Rice balls at the table"

I cherish those times, growing up together with my sister gave me the motivation and courage to become a Hero. Ever since Yuki came to my life I knew she'll give me that courage to become a hero and face many things. 10 year old Yuki and 15 year old Tenko who is now leaving home to study at UA to become a Hero.

"Tenko-nii! I'll visit you in UA sometimes!" Yuki said.

"ehehe, just don't sneak inside, Yuki" I said then kiss her forehead seeing her smile, I then face Big Sis Hana "Hana, take care of her for me."

"I will Tenko" Hana then hug Yuki around.

I turn to Mom "Where's Dad?" I asked.

"sorry honey, he's.." Mom didn't continue, but she hug me instead "I'm so happy for you."

"make sure you take care of yourself" Grandma Mako said. "hoho.. and come visit home if you have time" Grandpa Chizuo said.

I smiled "alright. I'll make sure to bring some sweets back home" I said.

As soon as I left home I wave goodbye to my family, I saw my Father looking by the window he looks sad. But I just look straight to make my dreams come true.

As soon as I attended UA I met a lot of heroes and studied. There are times I became accustomed in Musutafu and hanging out with my friends and even my senpais.

"Hey Shimura!" A familiar voice called.

 I turn to see white hair male "oh Todoroki! What brings you here?" I asked. Toya Todoroki, he's a senpai and 3rd year and soon to become Pro-hero, I'm very much honor that he's Endeavor's son. 

"ehe, this little girl is looking for you" Todoroki said stepping aside.

"Tenko-nii!"

It was Yuki, she jump then hug me as I stumble down "ehehe, hey Yuki. Surprise to see you here" I smiled ruffling her black hair.

"whoa, she's your little sister?" Todoroki asked.

"yes, she's turning 11 soon" I answer. Todoroki chucked "I have little brother who is the same age as her, his name is Shoto" he mention "if you met him he'll be pretty happy."

"ahem Todoroki. She's my sister" I glared. Todoroki raise his hands "ehehe, I'm just saying nothing personal" he grinned.

I groan then turn to my sister "Yuki what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at home by now?" I questioned.

Yuki fidgeted her fingers "hmph! Dad wouldn't let visit you, Mom is busy, Big Sis has camp, grandpa and grandma are out" she complain.

I pat her shoulder "but still it's dangerous for you to come alone" I sigh "whatever, I'm glad you visited" I just smiled.

Those days I cherish them till...

Yuki disappear in my life

"Now the Preview!"

"I died...?"

"you disappeared in my life. It took me long to take any ounce to continue to become a hero for her..."

"so in your world, Yuki died..."

"that's not how it ends.."

"what do you mean?"

"because..."

"hehe, so this is the USJ. Now enjoy yourselves..."

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"I am Renegade.. the one who shall purge this world from it's disgusting pest of heroes!"

"on the next chapter of My Hero Academia : Another Destiny Reversal Arc, The Past Nightmares"

"Now altogether now you two!"

"Now Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 22K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
548K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
5.3K 158 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...