Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Special Chapter : Reversal Arc

150 2 0
By YukinaYanamoto

???

I kept chasing and chasing till I corner her at end of hideout here in Hokkaido city at the capital in the north Sapporo, hidden inside the city abandoned powerplant that is now the Liberation's hideout "you have knowhere to go Renegade!" I yelled.

She just stood there as she chuckle slowly then put her palm on her face cackling her voice muffle from her cyber mask "HAHAHAHA...! Knowhere?!" she repeated as her black hoodie started to billow.

All of a sudden a weird machine started to make whirring sounds and a light flickers on the center as its sparks largens.

Running footsteps follow behind me "Sazanka Senpai!" I turn to see Deku and his classmates has followed seeing the scene.

"Senpai whats happening?!" Deku questioned seeing the sparks.

"Grr come on you idiots we need to stop her!" Bakugou yelled as he charge head on "argh... DIE!!" as his explosions are fast but then everything went slow suddenly Renegade just raise her hand then use her air blast, blasting away Bakugou towards the wall.

"Kacchan!" Deku rush towards him.

"what the?!" Jirou mumble as she blast her sound.

The villainess Renegade turn to us her tight black shorts turning heels towards us, her eyes glared at us but its like smiling at us in such evil intention as her hood was blown back as she just with one blink she blasted her radio waves as Jirou got blasted back same as the rest of us. She reach behind the back of her mask as she took it off her smile grinned.

I felt my heart dropped "it can't be..." seeing her face again, but I must not waver but I can't help but... 

"why...?"

I mumble her name in silence "******?!"

The villainess just grinned a shadow on her face grinning ear to ear while running her right palm across her face "why...?" she repeated "fufu..." she giggle very scary "Heroes did this to me..." she answer "the disgusting truth did this to me...!!" she then turn towards the whirring machine "and now.."

"I shall fulfill All for One's legacy!"

I step up wave my hand out "stop this! This isn't you! You're not like this!" I shouted.

"oh, Father was right... and he was always right..." Renegade said with such serious tone and determination "but I've learn the truth of Heroes dark and corrupted society. If it wasn't for All for One, I wouldn't be alive today! And now... my purpose, is to purged... this corrupted hero society!"

"I shall destroy it! Just like how I killed their symbol of hope!"

"All Might killed All for One..." she monologue "before All for One died he pass me his legacy and his quirk..." she then raise her hands as it tranform into spikes and some sparks onto it, her eyes glared at the wall then fire her air blast.

"Ugh..." it was Froppy she got hit by her.

"stop this!" I yelled.

"fufu, stop me if you can Hero" she glared out with a creepy smile as she put her mask back on. That smile that gave me fear, chills and guilt...

"ciao ciao heroes..." she turn her heels as she walk towards the machine as she step up.

I ran up to chase her "No, don't go!" I screamed I reach out my hand "Wait.. I will.. no matter what...!"

I was almost close to grab her but then she got away towards the machine, but as soon as I close I was slip and fell towards the machine.

"SENPAI...!!" I saw Deku tried to reach out, but it was too late as I fell into the machine.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Now a new action awaits from another world, another dimension... a villain about to invade certain hero's world who is now currently in vigilante mode.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Yuki's POV

I rush towards the scene with myself floating seeing a couple of villains trying to escape after going on a rampage.

"heh, you won't be able to catch us!" the villain said as he release some kind of toxic gas.

I stop as I pull my cover of my suit as I enter the toxic gas then check my surroundings for the villain, then danger sense came screeching as I turn then dodge as I manage to dodge the knife.

I wave my hand then use One for All to blow the toxic gas away. As I land down as I felt someone approaching me as I use blackwhip then immobilize the villain down on the street.

"now shut up and don't even think about escaping" I ordered while restraining the villain.

The villain chuckled "I'm not alone" he grinned.

I didn't turn knowing someone was behind me "let my buddy go, or else you'll end up on the street instead" the second villain said threathening me.

I grin "I'm not alone either" I answer.

"huh? Oof!"

I turn to see my partner, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a Deku immobilizing the villain "you're pretty helpless without me, don't you Yuki?" he asked.

"haha, I'd say I trust my instincts knowing that you would come" I answer.

As the usual we knock the villains unconscious leaving them tied up in front of a nearby police district as we make our way out of the scene fast.

Today we're at Hokkaido Deku and I are clearing the villain out here in Sapporo for days now, since Hawks and the other pros had to clear out the other cities in other places leaving just me and Deku. Meanwhile Dad a.k.a All Might had to stay at Musutafu with the rest of the pros to evacuate some of the civillians...

I plop my back down catching my breath while Izuku took out his laptop and started typing down like serious. I sat up "you should take a break than opening the laptop again, your eyes are gonna soar staring at the screen" I worried.

"it's fine it's fine" Izuku said still staring at the screen.

I can't help but cringe, then I look up hearing whirring blades as I saw it clearly its a package drone, and I recognize it was from All Might's drones. It landed right in frontof me and Izuku then drop a box, I step up then slowly open the boxs then smile to see new supplies of food, gears and other needs for our mission.

I took out a bottle of water open it up and drink quenching my thirst.

"look theres a note" Izuku took it then his eyes read "it's from All Might, he says..."

"Hey you two, I really hope your not pushing yourselves to hard. Sometimes you have to take a break, I'm keeping a close watch in UA and the civillians. I'm doing fine...

Oh and Yuki, if you're worried about your classmates they're safe, but they still missess you. They really wish for you to be there, I know if you were reading this you might be teary about this..

Anyway I left you supplies, sleeping bags and tents to make you and Young Midoriya to relax a bit during your sleep. Good thing Hawks was nice to agree for it since you two don't sleep well these days. I'll keep a good eye here in UA, for the mean time stay vigilant for a while.

Sincerely All Might."

Izuku put down the note glance at me "All Might sure acts like Dad" he said. "yeah" I nodded, then I glance then grab some instant cup noodles "why don't we take break for some lunch?" I said.

"sure Yuki" Izuku nodded as he took out the tent "I'll set out the tents" then look at the next few buildings "I'll contact you where to find me. I'll set the camp somewhere stealthy"

I took out some of the scavenge stuff a water container since Izuku is gonna take a while moving our stuff and find a building with water supply. I took the container I float up I glance seeing Izuku jump to the next building carrying the supplies, I took a deep breath "I have nothing to worry about."

*SCREECH*

"GRR..?!!" my head hurts I grab it while floating with my left hand as I started to lower down, as I felt a bit weak "ugh.. what is it?! Why is danger sense screaming like this?!" I questioned.

I look a far I saw the Hokkaido electric powerplant lighted a bit, but my eyes are a bit blurry because of the pain. As soon it subsided I look at the powerplant seemed normal and nothing happened, I sigh "maybe it's just a headache, I haven't had good sleep for two days now" I said to myself as I start to float up.

Inside the Sapporo Powerplant.

There arrived a villainess as she took her cyber mask off her face as she breath the air around her "seems like everything is clear, but..." she look around still her face shadow. "I was suppose to be teleported somewhere" she mumble then check the entrance and her surroundings "what is going on? This is still Sapporo Power plant. But..." what she saw was different.

She walk around till she got outside and see the light, what she saw was wrecked homes and buildings. It's a ghost town, she then step on a news paper she pick it up "Heroes dark secrets revealed" she read then saw the date "the year is early..." she mumble then saw another part "The Villains are looking for a certain Person" she read as she saw a silhoutte of a white cape with a hood and a picture of the Pro-hero Yuki.

"Yuki, huh?" she grinned "then I gues its the opposite here..." as she chuckled.

Meanwhile something spark out as a body of a man was found unconscious on the street, then several sparks came out from different places around Hokkaido.

Deku suddenly stop as his laptop started blinking, he drop the tent set as he open it up as a video call is shot up at the screen, he quickly open "Deku, whats happening there?!" it Hawks.

"Hawks? What is it? Whats going on?!" Deku asked.

"here I'll show you" Hawks then sent a link then Deku open it showing picture of surveillance of couple of electric shocks appeared in different places "I didn't even notice this!" he answer.

"Deku, whatever it is it might be a threat" Hawks warned "we're already at hard times, and whats worst is that there's only you and Yuki who is assigned in Sapporo. So whatever those shocks are it may be a work of a villain. Where is Yuki?" He asked.

Izuku then remember Yuki went out to get a clean source water all by herself "oh no" he mumble.

Minutes earlier Yuki's POV

*SCREECH*

I drop the container as I felt danger sense is warning me as I fell on my knees on the roof of the nearby building "Ugh... not again... what is happening?!" I groan in pain.

As soon as I groan I felt a gust of wind exploded behind me, I got blown out on mid air as I float and grab onto something as the gust blew my hood off.

"GRR..!?"

As soon as wind and sparks subsides I float up then landed back on the roof it felt like my face was blown away. I sigh then I rush to check what happened down on the street...

"ugh..."

My eyes widen seeing a black hooded man groaning face flat on the street, "oh no, that guy must have gotten caught on that gust" I worried I jump down then ran up to check up to the guy unconscious on the street.

"hey you!" I called as I slide down to my knees as I check up on the guy I held his head but he's still on his hoodie, I then notice he's wearing tight suit just like mines. As my hand got close...

*GRAB*

"huh?" I react as soon as the strange guy grab my left wrist, he then got up as he lean closer "Yu...ki..." he whisper.

I quickly jump back as I prepare defense stance 'this stranger, he knows me' I gritted my teeth the billowing behind my hood 'but still his voice sounds familiar.' then I remember Tenko-nii's voice, I shake my head gotta stay focus Yuki!

"I won't let you go... this time!" the guy suddenly charge head on towards me.

"huh?!" I reacted I look up in just a breeze I dodge my eyes widen seeing this guy is fast like Uncle Aizawa! I twist my heel as tried to push his head towards wall but...

He turn to me fast then charge at me "oof!" he grab me by the waist I turn to see he's gonna throw towards the wall 'come on Yuki! Think!' I then remember Shoto's move back at the sports festival, that time he froze Iida's engines. I furrow as I use blackwhip shot towards the guys leg then pull up then push back throwing the guy upward as I float up grabbing the guy's coat hoodie.

"who are you?!" I questioned while floating feeling the breeze, then my eyes widen..

"ten..."

Who I saw was a 20's guy wearing a suit in hero design of black, white and red silhoutte, black hair and pair of black color eyes shot straight looking at me...

"Tenko-nii..." I mumble.

He look at me "wait..." he took a step closer.

The wind blew my hood off showing my black hair.

Tenko's eyes widen "you called me Tenko-nii" he said.

He and I just stared at each other, then all of a sudden.

"HAAAH..!!"

"UCK..!"

Izuku came out and knock Tenko unconscious, I snap out then landed down softly as Izuku ran up to me "are you alright, Yuki?!" he worries. "I'm fine, but..." I glance at the body "things are a bit complicated right now." I pointed at the body.

What is going on? Why is Tenko-nii look so different?

"Now the Preview!"

"I am so confuse right now..."

"he's waking up!"

"Deku?"

"eh, Shigaraki called me Deku?!"

"What is going on?!"

"another dimension?"

"yes, from your appearance you don't belong here."

"I'm here to stop a certain villain, she is here and some of my friends is scattered here."

"who is this villain?"

"her name is Renegade.. she is..."

"All for One's successor..."

"and the one who destroyed Hero Society in my world."

"In the next chapter My Hero Academia : Another Destiny Special Chapter the Reversal Arc."

"A Different World."

"Eh Yuki?! You and Tenko are heading out already?!"

"I have to know this world and also help you guys out while you help me find Renegade."

"I'll enjoy Tenko-nii for a while."

"EH?!! Wait a minute! The least lets say Plus Ultra together"

"Fine" synch Yuki and Tenko

"Now Go Beyond!"

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 22K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
2K 111 39
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
16.4K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...