My And Your Parallel World ||...

De igobrrrr

You entered the parallel universe of Japan. Everything was the same as yours but this time there's demons. Yo... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Art couple (oneshot)

Chapter 22

503 21 32
De igobrrrr

I prepared to draw my Katana but then I noticed I started shaking. I couldn't stop this feeling of dread. My body couldn't bring itself to battle. I’ve never experienced this before. Was it because of Upper moon 1, or because I got...scared...?

"Your name...what is it?" Kokoshibo asked.

"Tokito Muichiro..." I replied.

"I see...the Tsugikuni has died out then," Kokoshibo said.

"Tsugikuni...? Who is that?" I asked out curiously.

"My name back then when I was a human was Tsugikuni Michikatsu," Kokoshibo said.

"You're the member of the Tsugikuni family that I left behind. My child's descendent. You are my offspring," Kokoshibo said.

An offspring to this guy!? I don't believe it! So this man used the first breath huh? I noticed my hands shaking.

"Calm yourself down...this doesn't matter to you. What matters is getting out of here alive and getting married with Y/n," I said to myself.

"You calmed yourself rather fast...quite a praise if I say so myself," Kokoshibo praised me.

"Breath of Mist, 2nd form: 8 layered mist."

"Mist as a technique that is quite an excellent choice," Kokoshibo complimented again.

"Breath of Mist, fifth form: sea of clouds and haze."

"Muichiro, your swordsmanship is quite refined at your age. You are 14, am I right? You surpassed your fear just so you can eliminate my existence. As my descendant, my blood may no longer exist but those cells remain in your body," Kokoshibo said.

"Are you joking with me right now? I may be your descendent but after hundreds of years passed not a single cell or drop of blood remains in this body," I mocked.

"Breath of Mist, seventh form: haze."

"I shall unsheath my blade now. Or else it would have been rude of me. Breath of the moon, 1st form evening shrine,"

Shit, my hand has been cut off...breath of the moon? Even after becoming a demon he still can use breaths!? His speed is something out of this world. I quickly tied my wound up to stop the bleeding. I went in for another attack.

"Breath of Mist, Advection slash."

Kokoshibo instead used my weapon against me and pinned me to a pillar with my katana. I'm stuck...

"Let me turn you to a demon, my descendant. You will be a great use for that man," Kokoshibo said.

"A descendant, I have never thought of having one and it moves my heart to see one. There is nothing to fear, if you want your arm to grow back be a demon and it shall grow. That man would be glad to accept you," Kokoshibo said.

I did not want to turn into a demon or anything I just wanted to kill this guy so badly.

"Let me stop the bleeding, humans are weak..." Kokoshibo rambled on.

Suddenly a gunshot was fired. He suddenly appeared behind Genya and cut off the arm that was holding onto the gun.

"Genya!" I yelled.

I saw Genya suffer from 1 arm then two 2 arms lost and a body cut in half.

"Ah, shit can't pull it out, can't pull it out!" I yelled in my mind.

"You aren't dead yet, there was a. Swordsman like you 300 years ago but after I sliced his torso he died maybe I need to aim for your head?" Kokoshibo said.

"I don't have a reason for a fake demon to live."

"Breath of wind, fourth form: rising dust clouds."

"Breath of Clouds, 2nd form: Mist plays," A voice whispered.

My field of vision was filled with mist but I knew who was here.

"Don't scream," Y/n, my fiance whispered covering my mouth.

She plucked out the sword that was stuck on my right shoulder. She proceeded to stab my wound and use her third form. My arm instantly regrew.

"How-"

"I will explain later after the battle," She winked.

I quickly picked up my katana, and we quickly engaged back into the fight.

"HOW DARE YOU DICE UP MY BROTHER YOU FUCKED EYE," Sanemi shouted.

Sanemi and Kokoshibo fought for a short while before Kokoshibo finally drew his sword. It is a katana decorated with eyes on the blade

"You smell like Muichiro..." Kokoshibo remarked on Y/n's scent. "Perhaps both of you had intercourse?"

"DON'T TAINT MY MUICHIRO WITH THOSE THOUGHTS!" Y/n instantly yelled.

"His blade!" I was so shocked that I was lost for words.

The blade of the katana was decorated with eyes. It was so creepy and disgusting.

"Well would you look at that, THAT IS ONE FUCKING DISGUSTING BLADE WE HAVE THERE. AM I RIGHT?" Sanemi yelled.

Y/n and I fought upper moon 1 alongside Sanemi.

"It is an ugly blade..." Y/n added softly.

"It's not time for that Y/n..." I told her.

No one's Pov

"Breath of clouds: fifth form!"

You instantly sliced his arm off but it didn't paralyze him at all. Was it because he was an upper moon?Gyomei then entered the battlefield. He told Sanemi to stitch up his wounds while he carries on the fight. You ran off to Sanemi hoping that you still have some 'strength' to heal him.

"What are you doing here!?" Sanemi asked.

"Just shut the hell up I am here to heal you," you said.

"Breath of Clouds, 3rd form!"

"How do you do that?" Sanemi asked.

"It scales with my 'strength' power," You replied.

"Let's get going we need to continue fighting," You said and jumped back to the battlefield.

"Tokito! Could you help me?" Genya shouted.

Muichiro retreated from the fight and went over to him.

"You're still alive!?" Muichiro said in shock.

"Can you help me get that lock of hair from that upper moon so I can regenerate? I want to fight it to the end!" Genya asked.

"No, we all want to fight it to the end!" Muichiro said with determination.

Genya gently smiled while Muichiro threw him the lock of hair.

"I'm going in the field," Sanemi said and rushed off.

You joined in with him with breath of Clouds, second form as a surprise attack.

"Breath of Clouds, thunderbolt."

A surge of electrical current goes through Kokoshibo's body.

It's working this time!

He attacks you with one of his moves. You almost got a big cut luckily you dodged it in time.

How did he get back in so fast!? And how did Muichiro regrow an arm!? That's it, it's that girl! I need to get rid of her! Kokoshibo thought.

Everyone is exhausted from fighting non-stop. You took a couple of hits in. Genya ate Kokoshibo's blade. He started to hear Muzan's voice. Everyone is fighting for the end of Muzan. Gyomei's attacks are never-ending, as each attack was getting blocked or barely have the chance to touch him. The same goes for you, your body is bleeding and you had to retreat a couple of times.

“Screw patching up my wounds if I die... I will die for the sake of these non-slayers!” You told yourself.

Gyomei manifested the mark a while ago fighting with Kokoshibo and so did Sanemi. It's just you who has not manifested.

"Ah!" You got knocked back on his attack.

Kokoshibo immediately threw your katana towards you penetrating your stomach directly. As Gyomei sees Muichiro changing his attack stance. Sanemi and Gyomei took the hint and attacked with Muichiro towards Kokoshibo. Kokoshibo launched an attack that was able to break their formation.

Luckily they evaded it, as Gyomei distracted Kokoshibo. Muichiro quickly stabbed in his katana, losing his left foot in the process.

"I am losing a lot of blood...I may die from blood loss...but as long as I heal them continuously they will survive to fight Muzan... Breath of Clouds, 3rd form!"

Genya shot kokoshibo with his new form after he ate Kokoshibo's blade and hair. A blood demon technique emerged from the ground a tree trapped kokoshibo.

As you plunged your Katana down the ground. Everyone, not just the people fighting Kokoshibo but everyone in the demon slayer felt healed and energized. While you slowly lose your 'strength' and blood. A mark then manifested onto your arms and face.

I'm getting tired...no wonder that old woman said don't ever use this skill.

No one knew the reason except you. The slayers felt energized while during the whole fight you suffered. Suddenly, a bunch of blades appears on kokoshibo's body.

It shocked everyone. Everyone was pushed back. Except for Muichiro, he pushed his katana even more in as the blade goes red burning the insides of kokoshibo.

I can go back home like this right...?

Genya still had a few more breaths. "Blood demon art," He says.

The tree once trapped kokoshibo appears again from his back. Kokoshibo wanted to end Genya. However, he forgot that Gyomei was within range. He took the attack from him. Kokoshibo roared.

What a tough neck! We need to attack again! Gyomei thought.

Kokoshibo was mobilised, with the pain from the red-tinted katana and the tree causing him not to use his technique.

As Gyomei swung his iron ball against Kokoshibo again and again. You decided to switch from defence to offence.

"Breath of Clouds, 5th form!" You yelled switching your form.

You stabbed kokoshibo's front where Muichiro's katana is at. You were enraged, you wanted to end this battle so badly.

Go back and see your friends again. Your heart was burning with passion that your sword turned red, the shade was darker than Muichiro's.

Gyomei swung his iron ball and with Sanemi's katana, it went red and chopped off his head. You spat even more blood, but it's fine it doesn't matter to you anymore.

"Keep fighting! Don't let Genya’s life go in vain!" Gyomei shouted.

As Kokoshibo's head regenerated, Muichiro and you got knocked back. Muichiro was still alive but knocked unconscious. Thanks to Your continuous healing throughout the fight, but you could not move anymore you kept spitting out blood.

"Y/n..." Muichiro called before his vision went black.

After some time has passed, Muichiro woke up, he immediately ran back in with your Katana.

I will kill this bastard!

"How!? How are you here!?" Kokoshibo yelled in shock.

"You killed her! My world, my everything! You fucking crazy asshole!" Muichiro swung your blade at him.

"Damn it! he regenerated his head." Sanemi shouted.

"It's okay! Just keep cutting off his head no matter how many times." Gyomei yelled.

Fools only the sun can kill me. Kokoshibo thought.

As Sanemi was about to strike. Kokoshibo saw his hideous form in the katana's reflection.

"What is this hideous form?" Kokoshibo asked himself.

"Brother your dream is to be the strongest samurai right? I... I want to be like you. I will be the second strongest!" Yoriichi younger form told Michikatsu.

Is this the face of a samurai?... Is this what I really want!? My body is crumbling the spot where Muichiro and that girl stabbed me. Kokoshibo thought to himself.

Gyomei took this chance to swing off Kokoshibo's head again.

I should still be able to unleash my blood demon art. What!? I can't?! Not yet I can still regenerate! I haven't lost! I haven't... Kokoshibo thought.

"My deepest sympathies, brother." Yoriichi's voice echoed.

So many memories flashed right in front of his eyes. His memories remind him of his past self.

"All I ever wanted is to be you, Yoriichi...why are we so different?" Those words were the last thing he thought.

"Stop attacking shinazugawa! The demon's dead! He's dead!" Gyomei said.

"Genya...Y/n..." Gyomei remembered.

"Y/n...no! Please why!? Why must I lose everyone!? Didn't you say you want to marry me!? Stay alive for me! No fair! Why did you have to die!? It should've been me...!" Muichiro cried his tears out.

"The battle's not over...if you want to avenge her, kill the mastermind: Muzan," Gyomei sternly said.

You layed in your pool of blood. Your hair which turn a thousand times shade lighter became a bloody red. Your body lay there still and cold.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7M 60.1K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...
188K 4.8K 34
Another Rengoku Kyojuro fanfic! I don't own Kimetsu no Yaiba and also I don't own any of the characters. This is a fanfiction for those who loves de...
77.9K 1.8K 21
.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・ Hi there~! This is clearly a Muichiro Tokito Fanfic :)) I never really thought this would get much attention but, thank you for tak...
8.6K 289 10
Once a slave, you were sold off to a Daimyo (Noble Lord) that saw potential in you. You were 4 at the time, growing up you would disguise yourself as...