The Billionaire's Daughter

By renasbooks

~Mature contents~ "Ava sat there by her self doing nothing but stare into outer space while her best friend w... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

chapter 39

15.1K 525 23
By renasbooks

Vincent's was about to wrap his arms around Ava and snuggle into her, as he was about to do so he realise that the space was empty and he was only hugging the air. Vincent's eyes fluttered opened and he looked around the room. "Ava" he called but no one answered. Sitting up he yawned then stretched a little. Standing up he ran his hand over his naked chest then pulled his underpants up a little. Vincent walked into the bathroom, picked up his tooth brush and put a little toothpaste on it. After brushing his teeth and washing his face he left the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby" Vincent said, startling Ava as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my god you scared me a little" Ava said with her hand on her chest. Turning towards Vincent she pecked his lips.

"Happy birthday babe" Vincent said and he smiled. "I made you breakfast... your favourite pancake with whip cream, fruits and ice cream on top" Ava told him and he pulled her in for another kiss.

"I love it and I love you so much" Vincent whispered against her lip.

"And I got you this" Ava said as she took up the small box that was sitting on the counter.

Vincent took the box from her then opened it. He looks down at the watch with admiration in his eyes. "I even got our initials engraved on it" Ava told him.

"Ava I thought we agreed on not getting each other expensive gifts?" Vincent asked.

"I couldn't help myself it was either that or the car. Don't you like it" Ava asked as her face sadden.

"No no no, I love it baby look I'm going to put it on right now" Vincent told her and Ava looked at him. She smiled then wiped her tears away.

"There is no need to get emotional baby, I'm happy" Vincent said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know what makes me even happier?" Vincent asked as he pulled back.

"What" Ava sniffed and Vincent placed his hands on her baby bump.

"I'm happy that we chose to have the baby's appointment day on my birthday. Now we'll get to see our baby for the first time, if the baby is doing okay and then I'll get a picture of the baby after the ultrasound, I can't wait" Vincent told her and Ava smiled then cupped his cheek.

"Yeah as soon as we have lunch at work we'll be able to leave for our afternoon appointment then we can go home and celebrate" Ava said then pecked his lip.

"No parties okay" Vincent told her and Ava pouted then rolled her eyes.

"Fine" she said as she handed him his breakfast.

"Daddy" Paris said as she walked into the kitchen with her toy in her hand and a big smile on her face.

"Look whose a wake" Vincent cooed as he picked her up "wait a minute... how did you get out of the crib" Vincent asked and he stared at her, she started giggling and Vincent chuckled.

"Paris, I don't want you to get hurt" Ava said with so much worry in her voice.

"Ava she's okay stop worrying yourself so much" Vincent said in a low voice and Ava sighed. "She's okay, now let's get ready for work.

"My parents are gone so their is no one to watch Paris so well have to take her to your parents house" Ava told him and Vincent nodded. I already had a bath this morning so I'll get Paris ready" Ava said and Vincent nodded. Ava took Paris from Vincent and he stared at Ava.

"I still don't like it when you carry Paris" Vincent told her and Ava rolled her eyes then left the kitchen while Vincent ate his breakfast.

"As soon as I get you ready we'll put something delicious into my princess tummy" Ava said as she tickled Paris. The room was filled with laughter and excitement. A few hours went by and everyone was dressed and ready to go. Vincent dropped Paris off at his parents house and they went straight to work.

Ava and Vincent walked into the building and everyone's eyes were glued to them. Ava looked down at the floor trying her best to not make eye contact with anyone. Everyone knew who they were now, they knew that they are getting married and they knew that they had a daughter but what they didn't know was that she was pregnant. Ava leaned more into Vincent and he gave her hand a squeeze. " Happy birthday boss" Janie said as she approached him. Ava rolled her eyes then pulled Vincent forward.

"Let's go" Ava whispered and Vincent gave Janie a nod. As Vincent made his way over to the elevator people started telling him happy birthday.

"Thank you everyone!" Vincent shouted as the elevator closed. As usual they went to the top floor.

"I can't wait to see our baby today" Vincent smiled then pecked her lip.

"Me too... okay lets get ready, I haven't been here in a while" Ava said in a low voice as she took a seat around her desk. "We have a meeting shortly with Mr. Heart, so after his meeting with we can go to my appointment" Ava said. A knock sounded on the door and Ava walked up to it then opened the door.

"Ava you are pregnant" Veronica said with do much happiness in her voice.

"It got around that fast huh?" Ava asked and Veronica nodded.

"Hi Mr. V" Veronica called.

"Good morning, and it's Vincent" he told her but she ignored him and continued talking to Ava.

"Anyways I just wanted to congratulate you, happy birthday Vincent... I have something special for you" Veronica said and Vincent raised his eyebrows.

I hope it's not a party" Vincent told her and she nervously laughed.

"No Mr. V I would never after you told me a hundred times not to" she said as she walked over to the door. She quickly walked out then closed the door. Vincent and Ava shared a glance then Ava said "she's up to something" Vincent agreed with her.

"Okay it's time to leave for the meeting, let's go Ava" Vincent said as he walked towards the door. Ava nodded then quickly grabbed the file  that was on her desk. Getting into the elevator Vincent held her hand in his.

"I love you" Vincent said in a low voice and Ava turned towards him and smiled.

"I love you too Vince" she told him back and he leaned forward to peck her lip. She leaned more into him. Gripping his shirt and tugging at it. Vincent saw that it was starting to get of hand so he pulled back. Ava whined and he chuckled.

"Ava we can't we have a meeting to go to" Vincent said and She pouted.

"But I wants you so bad" she moaned and he shook his head.

"Maybe later" he said and she folded her arms up to her chest. After a few more minutes Vincent and Ava were finally in the conference room. Everyone was seated in their respectful seats. They said their good mornings and Vincent gave them a nod then sat down.  Ava took a seat beside Vincent then handed the file over to him.

"Ava" Vincent said as he browse through the files. "This is the wrong files" Vincent told her and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I'll go get it real quick" Ava said as she stood up. Handing the file over to her he sighed.

"Mr Heart will be here in a few minutes, when he's here the meeting will start" Vincent assured them. Ava quickly left the conference room and got into a elevator.

"I can't believe I took up the wrong file, lucky it's me because Vincent would've gotten mad" Ava whispered to herself. To took a couple of minutes to get back to the office and back to the conference room. Ava made her way there she started feeling pains. She placed her hand on her stomach then winced in pain.

"Ahh fuck" she said as she leaned against the wall.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked and she turned her head to see who it was.

"Ryan" Ava whispered.

"Yeah I saw you down the hall" he told her and she took a deep breath then stood up straight.

"I'm fine, thank you" Ava said and he looked at her from head to toe.

"You're pregnant again?" He askedand I nodded. "So whose the father" Ryan asked through his teeth.

"I think you already know that now excuse me I have a meeting to attend" Ava told him and he walked away.  Ava slowly made her way over to the door then pushed it open.

"Fuck" Ava whispered underneath her breath when she felt another stabbing pain. "Vincent" Ava managed to say as she walked in but everyone was so focused on what Vincent was saying. No one knew she even entered he room.

"Everyone this is Mr Heart"  Vincent introduced as the man stood up then nodded.

"Vincent!" Ava screamed and everyone turned to look at her. Vincent eyes widen when he saw that Ava was in pain. He quickly got up then ran over to her.

"Are you okay?" Vincent asked and Ava looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Ava said as she started taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry let's get you to the hospital real quick, I'm sorry Mr Heart but the meeting is off. I'll have to take my wife to the hospital" Vincent said as he lift Ava off the floor.

"Boss don't worry I will take over"  Craig said and Vincent nodded then left the room.

"It's going to be okay soon Ava" Vincent assured her.

"My baby" Ava said in a low voice and Vincent kissed her forehead.

"The baby will be fine" Vincent as he tried to swallow the knot that was forming in his throat. He didn't understand what was happening. Ava was only 3 to 4 months pregnant so how could she be feeling pains. The thought of him losing his baby would be painful and detrimental. Vincent was finally in the parking lot he placed Ava down in the carseat then put her seatbelt on. He quickly got into the car then drove to the nearest hospital.

"Vincent I'm scared" Ava said.

"It's okay Ava don't worry" he told her and she nodded. Vincent walked into the hospital and all eyes were on him. Everyone started whispering but he paid them no mind.

The nurses came running over to Ava with a wheelchair and Vincent placed her down. "She's feeling pains and she's pregnant" Vincent told the doctor when he came runnig towards Avas aid.

"Vincent do leave me okay" Ava said and Vincent nodded.

"I think she's having the baby, let's get her to the emergency C-section room" the doctor said and the nurse began pushing Ava away.

"Vincent!" Ava shouted and he started walking after her.

"I'm sorry sir but you'll have to sign these paper first.

"What does he mean she's having the baby, she's only 3 to 4 months pregnant!" Vincent shouted at the last at the front desk.

"I don't know sir maybe the baby will be coming prematurely" She said and Vincent felt the urge to cry. He took the clipboard from the lady and signed it up real quick.

"I want to see her tell me which room she is in" Vincent told her.

"Mr. Williams you'll have to wait" she said and Vincent jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Don't Tell Me To Fucking Wait, do you know who I am! My wife is in the C-section room waiting for me so you either tell me where she is or I will find her myself!" Vincent shouted at her and she jumped.

"I'm sorry the C-section room is number 4" he told her and Vincent walked away
•••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🤱🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.5K 39
"Get in." A deep voice inside the car said. That made me back away even more. I was not about to get in a car with a total stranger. "Listen, I don'...
287K 6.8K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
1M 24.4K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...
20.9K 549 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...