A Proper lady ( Harry Potter...

Від SxmpIySimping

y/n McGonagall is Minnie McGonagall's granddaughter. She is expelled from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for so... Більше

A/n
Back Story
Chapter 1 expelled
Chapter 2 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3 The chamber of Secrets
Chapter 4 End Of The Year Feast
Chapter 5 Summer break
Chapter 6 Diagon Alley
Chapter 7 Beginning of the school year
Chapter 8 buckbeak
Chapter 9 Tea Leaves
a/n
Chapter 10 DaDa
Chapter 11 Hogsmeade
Chapter 12 Snape you teach here too
Chapter 13 professor Dumbledore
Chapter 14 nightmare
Chapter 15 Christmas
Chapter 16 TWO CATS TO EAT SCABBERS
Chapter 17 Quidditch
Chapter 18 peter pettigrew?
Chapter 19 Hermione wait up
Chapter 20 if they kill Becky I'll kill them
Chapter 21 Goodbye
YEAR 3 CONCLUSION
Chapter 22 Letters
Chapter 23 you y/n likes someone
Chapter 24 the quidditch world cup
Chapter 25 The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 26 Mad Eye is Mad
Chapter 27 the other schools
Chapter 28 Four champions?
chapter 29 the party
Chapter 30 Rita skeeter
Chapter 31 The article
Chapter 32 Sirius
Chapter 33 The first task
Chapter 34 She's Pregnant
Chapter 35 Dancing lesson
Chapter 36 y/n's date to the yule ball
Chapter 37 Yule ball
Chapter 38 Sleepover
1.06K READS
Chapter 40 Hogsmeade
Chapter 41 blackmail
Chapter 42 The third task.
Chapter 43 Cedric funaral
Year 4 conclusion
chapter 44 letters
New cover
Chapter 45 Number 12 Grimlinplace
Chapter 46 letter part 2
Chapter 47 FRED GIVE IT BACK
Chapter 48 Harry's arrival
Chapter 49 the box
Chapter 50 HE GETS OFF
Chapter 51 train ride 3
Thank you!!!!!
chapter 52 carriage ride
chapter 53
chapter 54 umbit- umbridge
Chapter 55 idiot
chapter 56 prank
chapter 57
Chapter 58 nightmare
Chapter 59 Amaret
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Girlfriend?
Chapter 63 1 year
chapter 64 babe?
chapter 65
Not an update
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

chapter 39 Second task

1.3K 36 35
Від SxmpIySimping

Y/n's pov

"Of course, the ideal solution would be for you to Transfigure yourself into a submarine or something," Hermione said. "If only we'd done human Transfiguration already! But I don't think we start that until sixth year, and it can go badly wrong if you don't know what you're doing...."

"Yeah, I don't fancy walking around with a periscope sticking out of my head," says Harry. "I s'pose I could always attack someone in front of Moody; he might do it for me...."

"Shh let me imagine that." I say closing my eyes.

"I don't think he'd let you choose what you wanted to be turned into, though," says Hermione seriously. "No, I think your best chance is some sort of charm."

We were sittimg in the library as the sun set outside, tearing feverishly through page after page of spells, hidden from one another by the massive piles of books on the desk in front of each of them.

"I don't reckon it can be done," says Ron's voice flatly from the other side of the table. "There's nothing. Nothing. Closest was that thing to dry up puddles and ponds, that Drought Charm, but that was nowhere near powerful enough to drain the lake."

"There must be something," Hermione muttered, moving a candle closer to her. Her eyes were so tired she was poring over the tiny print of Olde and Forgotten Bewitchments and Charmes with her nose about an inch from the page.

"They'd never have set a task that was undoable." I say flipping a page.

"They have," says Ron. "Harry, just go down to the lake tomorrow, right, stick your head in, yell at the merpeople to give back whatever they've nicked, and see if they chuck it out. Best you can do, mate."

"There's a way of doing it!" Hermione says crossly. "There just has to be!"

"I know what I should have done," says Harry, resting, face-down, on Saucy Tricks for Tricky Sorts. "I should've learned to be an Animagus like Sirius."

"Yeah, you could've turned into a goldfish any time you wanted!" says Ron.

"Or a frog," yawned Harry.

"It takes years to become an Animagus, and then you have to register yourself and everything," I say. "Grandma Minnie told us, remember...you've got to register yourself with the Improper Use of Magic Office...what animal you become, and your markings, so you can't abuse it..."

"y/n, I was joking," says Harry wearily. "I know I haven't got a chance of turning into a frog by tomorrow morning...."

"Oh this is no use," Hermione says, snapping shut Weird Wizarding Dilemmas. "Who on earth wants to make their nose hair grow into ringlets?"

"Sirius would do it to Snape I bet you." I say closing my book and leaning back in my chair.

"I wouldn't mind either," says Fred Weasley's voice. "Be a talking point, wouldn't it?"

Fred and George had just emerged from behind some bookshelves.

"Brothers what's up." I say yowning.

"What're you two doing here?" Ron asked.

"Looking for y/n," says George. "McGonagall wants y/n And you, Hermione."

"Why?" says Hermione, looking surprised.

"Dunno...she was looking a bit grim, though," says Fred.

"We're supposed to take you down to her office," says George.

"We'll meet you back in the common room," Hermione tells Harry. "Bring as many of these books as you can, okay?"

"Right," says Harry uneasily.

"It's probably nothing." I say standing up with Hermione.

Hermione and I leave with Fred and George.

"So you have no idea why grandma what's us." I say.

"Nope." George says.

"But here we are." Fred says.

Hermione and I enter grandma's office. In there is Cho and Gabby.

"Gabby? What are you doing here?" I ask.

She walks over to me and we hug. We break the hug and grandma starts talking.

"You four have been chosen one for each champion." She says.

"But what's happening miss what are we going to have to do?" Cho asks.

"Well..." Grandma says.
"You will be put under a charm and placed at the bottom of the black lake."

"Is it safe?" I ask.

"Of course it is do you think I would let you participate if it wasn't safe." She says.

"Right right." I say.

"Now I will cast the charm are you all alright with it." Grandma asks.

"Yea." The four of us replie.

Everything went black.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Suddenly I'm in the black lake. I look around and see Gabby struggling to swim. I swim over to her and help her. Ron pulls her up. I climb up after her.

My robs are stuck to my skin and it cold. Hermione puts to towels over me.

"Thanks." I say."where's harry?"

"He hasn't came up." Hermione says looking worried.

Just then harry shoots out of the water and lands on the dock.

"Vou saved her even though she vasent your to save." She says then kisses harrys cheeks.

"Van you helped." Fluer says to Ron and kisses his cheeks like she did with harry.

"And of course vou too y/n." She says and kisses my cheeks.

"She's my friend you think I would let her drown." I say

Fluer laughs and goes back to Gabby.

"Harry!"

"Y/n!"

I kiss his head.

"Your alive." I say.

I hug him. He hugs back.

"Let the man breath." Ron says.

We let go.

"Are you all right? You must be freezing. Personally, l think you behaved admirably." Hermione says.

" l finished last, Hermione." Harry says gloomy

" Next to last." I say.

"Fleur never got past the Grindylows." Hermione says.

"Attention! The winner is Mr. Diggory who showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. However, seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Ms McGonagall but the others as well, we've agreed to award him second place " Dumbledore says.

"Second place! " I exclam

"Well done!" Ron says.

"For outstanding moral fiber! Yes!"

-_-_-_-_-

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I are walking to Hagrid's.

"Congratulations, Potter." Mr crouch says.
"A fine achievement.

"Thank you." Harry says

"See you at Hagrid's, Harry." Ron calls out.

-_-_-_-_-

Hagrid, Hermione, Ron, harry, and I are walking through the forbidden forest. Harry farther away from us.

"Now, l remember l remember when l first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits l ever set eyes on." Hagrid says.

"What about me you have known me my whole life."I say.

"Suppose you remind me of meself a little." Hagrid says.

"And here we all are, four years later." Hermione says.

"We're still a bunch of misfits." Ron says

"Well, maybe, but we've all got each other. And Harry, of course. Soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid exclams.

" Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts Teach us something, please" Hermione, Ron , and I sing.

I look over at harry and he's standing in front of a tree not moving. I walk over to him and see someone on the ground.

"Mr. Crouch?" I ask.

A/n

Ok so I can't update any more on Wednesdays because my sister need my phone to take to volleyball with is right after school then I need to take it to my activitys. And I get home super late and go to sleep cuz I have school on Thursdays.

Au revoir ❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2K 78 19
in which Gemma Hilton returns to Hogwarts to find out there is more happening in the castle walls than she thought. or. in which a girl is in ano...
5.3K 214 20
Brumous Grey skies and Winter Days, Filled with heavy clouds or Fog. During the tragedy that is happening in Hogwarts. Ginny Weasley is finding her w...
93.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
AUTOPHOBIA - G. WEASLEY Від Lily

Короткі історії

27.6K 1.3K 47
❝You'll probably just leave me...you know, like everyone else did.❞ ❝Darling, I will never leave you.❞ ESTELLA LILY BLACK + GINNY MOLLY WEASLEY AN U...