Chapter 48 Harry's arrival

Y/n's pov

Mr. Weasley came home saying harry had done magic outside of school and had been expelled. Tonks, mad eye, professor lupin, and some others were going to go get him to bring him here.

Ron, Hermione, and I are sitting around in Ron's room.

"Do you think he'll get expelled?" I ask.

"No." Ron says.

"I don't know before they would just let him go but now that he's claiming Voldemorts," Ron flinches as Hermione continues," back."

"Brilliant just brilliant." I say.

" I would say your spending to much time around harry but you haven't seen him in months." Ron says.

I roll my eyes and lay back on Ron's bed.

"This is stupid." I say.

After an hour and a half the door opens. Harry stands there. Hermione hugs him. They let go and I run into his arms. I fling my arms around his neck and his arms find my waist.

"Hello Harold."

"Hello idiot."

"Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything." I say.

"Let the man breathe, y/n." Ron says.

We blush and let go.

"this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair." Hermione says.

"So, what is this place?" Harry asks looking around.

"It's headquarters." Ron says.

"Of the Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who." I say.

" Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." Harry says.

"we wanted to write, mate. Really, we did. Only... " Ron says.

"Only what?" Harry says.

" Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." I say.

"Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. I'm the one who saw Voldemort return... the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed. " Harry says getting angry.

"Harry." Hermione says.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones." George says appearing

"Don't bottle it up, though, mate." Fred says

"Let it out." George says.

"If you're all done shouting..." Fred says.

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" George says.

The twins lead us out twords the stairs. They take out an extendable ear, an invention we had been working on.

"anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry... we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back. "Sirius says.
"He's not a child, Molly."

"But he's not an adult either. He's not James, Sirius. " Mrs Weasley argues back

"Well, he's not your son."

" He's as good as."

" Who else has he got? "

"Hey, Ginny." Ron says to his sister who was joining us

" He's got me."

" How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather. "

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus. "

"Snape's part of the Order? Git." Harry mutters.

"..about your supposed reformation."

" I know better."

" So why don't you tell him? "

Suddenly crookshanks starts batting at the ear.

"Get off it. Quick. Get it up. "

"Crookshanks. Stop it. "

"Get off, you bloody cat. "

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone. "

"Get it up."

" Hermione, I hate your cat."

"We know Ron."

" Bad Crookshanks."

With that crookshanks ran off with the ear. Mrs Weasley opens the kitchen door and comes out.

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Mrs Weasley say Fred and George appearing behind her." Just because you're allowed to use magic now... does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything."

" Hi, Mum." Ron says going into the kitchen.

" You hungry, Harry? " Mrs Weasley askd.

"You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn. "

"Harry Potter. " Sirius says

"Sirius. " Harry says then rushes forward to Sirius.

I walk into the kitchen and sit next to Ron. I put my head on his arm.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm hungry and tired let me die." I muddr.

"But your boyfriend just came don't die." He says.

I groan.

Everyone else starts filling into the room.

"This is very, very peculiar."

"It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot."

"I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?"

" Show him. He'll find out soon enough."

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned."

" Why?"

" He thinks Dumbledore's after his job."

" No one in their right mind could believe that... "

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear."

" Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything... to avoid facing that terrifying truth. "

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe... Voldemort may be after something. Sirius. Something he didn't have last time. "

"You mean like a weapon?"

"No. That's enough. He's just a boy. You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order. "

"Good. I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight. "

"Harry."

-_-_-_-

After dinner was finished everyone headed up to there room. I change into my PJs and lay down on my bed. I hear Mrs Weasley walk by my door and then again. I close my eyes.

A/n

I updated yay. I'm tired and my arm hurts. And thank you all so much for 2.6K reads. It means so much to me.

Au revoir ❤️