Chapter 30 Rita skeeter

Y/n's pov

I woke up and got ready for the day. Once I finished getting dressed I picked up Amaret and headed downstairs.

"Why are you heavier Amaret."

She meows. I sigh and set her down. She waddles back to my room. I go down to the great hall and grab some toast. I eat breakfast as Hermione joins me. I finish before her and put some toast in a napkin and head back to the common room.

Harry walked down the stairs as I walk in.

"Hey Harry."

"Hi."

"Want some toast and go for a walk?"

"Sure."

I hand him the toast. He eats while we walk. Harry explains what happened after he left Gryffindor table and went with the other champions.

We make it out side. It is a chill morning. The leaves blow in the slight breeze.

"Do you think I put my name in the goblet?"

"No The look on your face when Dumbledore read out your name! But the question is, who did put it in? Because Moody's right, Harry.I don't think any student could have done it.they'd never be able to fool the Goblet, or get over Dumbledore's -" I start.

"Have you seen Ron and Hermione."

"Ya they were at breakfast."

"Does Ron still think I put my name in."

"Well.no, I don't think so.not really."

"What's that supposed to mean, 'not really'?"

"Oh Harry, isn't it obvious? He's jealous!"

"Jealous! Jealous of what? He wants to make a prat of himself in front of the whole school, does he?"

"Look,it's always you who gets all the attention, you know it is. I know it's not your fault, I know you don't ask for it...but - well - you know, Ron's got all those brothers to compete against at home, and you're his best friend, and you're really famous - he's always shunted to one side whenever people see you, and he puts up with it, and he never mentions it, but I suppose this is just one time too many..."

"Great,Really great. Tell him from me I'll swap any time he wants. Tell him from me he's welcome to it....People gawping at my forehead everywhere I go..."

"I'm not teiling him anything, Tell him yourself. It's the only way to sort this out."

"I'm not running around after him trying to make him grow up!Maybe he'll believe I'm not enjoying myself once I've got my neck broken or -"

"That's not funny, Harry, I've been thinking - you know what we've got to do, don't you? Straight away, the moment we get back to the castle?"

"Yeah, give Ron a good kick up the -"

"Write to Sirius. You've got to tell him what's happened. He asked you to keep him posted on everything that's going on at Hogwarts....It's almost as if he expected something like this to happen. I brought some parchment and a quill out with me -"

"Come off it, he came back to the country just because my scar twinged. He'll probably come bursting right into the castle if I tell him someone's entered me in the Triwizard Tournament -"

"You have to tell him he will find out any way."

"Fine."

We walk to the owlry in silence. I grab the paper and quill out of my pocket and hand it to harry. He leans against the wall and writes.