Chapter 55 idiot

Y/n's pov

I mouth to harry: I'm not going to stay quiet you idiot.

*Time skip*

Harry and I walk side by side to umbridge's office in silence. Once we get there harry knocks on the door.

"Come in." Her high pitch voice says.

Even just hearing her voice makes me want to punch her in her face. We walk in.

"Sit."

We sit.

"Y/n you will be first."

I move to a chair next to her desk.

"You will write "I must not tell lies" 30 times. No with my pen."

Umbridge then sets down a fancy looking pen. She didn't put any ink down though. Umbridge stares at me so I starts writing.

A few seconds later I feel a prick in my hand. I ignore it. Then it starts to really hurt. I look over at it and the words that I had written on the paper where now engraved into my hand.

And I had good hands

I turn away from my hand and start writing again. With every letter the cut got deeper and hurt more.

"Hey!! What are you doing to her!!" I hear harry say.

I zone out and keep writing trying not to get distracted. Finally I finish.

"Now get out of my office y/n."

"What"

"Get. Out."

"Why."

"Because I said."

I look at harry then at umbridge.

"Don't do anything you will regret umbridge. I know things you don't want to know." I don't but let's scare the living crap out of her.

"Out."

And with that I get pushed out and the door closes.

*Time skip*

I'm pacing in front of  umbridge's office waiting for harry. Finally the door opens. I hug harry.

"Are you ok?"

"Yep you."

"Let's not lie we both know that hurt like hell."

"True let's go now."

A/n

Hello one out of two chapters. Also sorry it's a short chapter. I can't wait for next chapter

Au revoir ❤️