Chapter 43 Cedric funaral

Third person pov

"Today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know exceptionally hard-working infinitely fair-minded and, most importantly a fierce, fierce friend." Dumbledore says.

Sobs filled the room. Cho was sobbing into one of her friends. Harry looked like he was on the edge of tears. Y/n noticed and grabbed his hand. He emailed gratefully at her and turned back to Dumbledore.

"Now, l think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, l think, would be an insult to his memory. Now, the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues our hearts beat as one. ln light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain." Dumbledore says sadness weaved thought out his voice.

"You remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end. "

-_-_-_-

The court yard was full of students saying goodbye to their new friends.

"Goodbye fluer don't forget to write." Y/n says hugging fluer.

"Au revoir y/n." Fluer says letting go of her best friend.

Then fluer and Gabriel walk over to Ron.
Gabriel kisses his cheek will fluer kisses his forehead.

"Au revoir Ron." Fluer says then walks away with her sister.

The Beauxbatons and Durmstrang Students walk though the hall to a round of applause.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? " Ron asks

"No."harry says

"No." Hermione says

"No not if your friends with mr potter over here." Y/n says.

" Oh, well. What's life without a few dragons?" Harry says.

" Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Hermione asks looking sadly a the ground.

" Yes. " Harry answers blankly.

There was silence for a second

"Promise you'll write this summer. All three of you." Hermione says as they start walking.

" I won't. You know l won't. " Ron says

"Harry and y/n will, won't you?"Hermione says turning to her other best friends.

" Yeah. Every week. " Harry says.

"I will try my best to write every day." Y/n says.

A/n
Short chapter to finished fourth year. Another year finished

Au revoir ❤️