Chapter 34 She's Pregnant

Y/n's pov

Harry tied with krum for first. Fred and George are going to throw a party for him.
I swear these guys are obsessed with partying.

Once harry walks in gred and forge life him up on their shoulders as the golden egg gets passed around.

" We knew you wouldn't die, Harry!" Fred says.

"Might lose a leg." George says

" Or an arm." Fred says.

"but pack it in all together?" George says

" Never!" They say

I laugh at them. Seamus gets the golden egg

"What's the clue?" Seamus say throwing harry the egg

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asks

"Yes!" The room screams.

"Do you want me to open it?" Harry says again this time looking directly at me.

"Yes!" The whole room says this time including me.

Harry opens the egg and a loud,ear splitting, screech comes from the egg.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron says coming from the portrait.

"All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in." George says shoing everyone around.

Harry walks away to Ron.

"l reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire." Ron says looking at the floor.

"Caught on, have you? Took you long enough." Harry says.

"Harry be nice you idiot." I say.

"I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back. " Ron says.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better."

"Least l warned you about the dragons. "

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

"No, no, no, l did. No, don't you remember? l told Hermione to tell you. . . . . .that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. l thought we'd be all right, you know. . . . . .after you'd figured that out."

"Who--?" I starts.

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental." Harry interrupts

"Yeah. lsn't it? l suppose l was a bit distraught. "

"Boys." Hermione says sounding tired.

"Just say your sorry for being idiots ,hug, and move on with life." I say.

They just stand there.

"Now!" I exclam.

"Fine fine fine your so bossy." Harry says.

"Yeah but you love me don't you." I say ruffling his hair." Now apologize."

Ron and harry turn to each other.

"Sorry." They say in unison then hug.

"Brilliant." I say then walk away to Fred and George.

"Hello my friends we need a prank." I say.

"Who's going to be our victim." George says.

" Everyone." I say.

"What's the plan." Fred says.