Chapter 8 buckbeak

Y/n's pov

I wake up the next morning at 7. I put my robes on and head to the common room. When I get there Hermione and Harry are there.

"Hey guys." I say

"Hi y/n." Hermione says

"Hey where are your shoes and school supplies?" Harry asks looking at my bare feet.

"Oops I'll be back." I say.

I run back to my room and slip my shoes on. I throw all of my books into my school bag then run back to see Ron had joined them.

"Sorry I just usally don't wear shoes here."I say

"You don't wear shoes?" Ron asks

" Well not unless I go outside to help hagrid," I explain as we walk to the great hall"or go to the bathroom to talk to Mrytle."

"You talk to Mrytle willingly?" Ron asks in astonishment

"Yea she's nice to me I've lived here my entire life everyone likes me except mabye not Snape I annoyed him alot this summer."

The three of them just start at me surprised. We walk to the Gryffindor table and sit down. Two red heads that look like Ron sit down next me.

"Hello I'm Fred Weasley." One says

"And I'm George the better twin Weasley." The other one says.

"I'm Y/n McGonagall." I say shaking their hands.

"You better watch out for them they prank everyone." Ron says

"Oh that amazing do you know where filtch keeps all the things he confiscates it's the best to prank people when you have peeves on your side."

"You prank?" Fred asks.

"Yea."

"Fred I think we have a new prankster." George says to his twin.

"George I'm thinking the exact same thing." Fred says.

"You"

"Y/n McGonagall"

"Have been"

"Adopted"

"By"

"Us" the twins finish.

"Great!" I say

"Now off to go talk to Lee goodbye little prankster." Fred says. He and George stand up and leave.

" Oh no not another Fred and George." Harry says sarcastically.

"Well sucks to be you I know where everything is in this castle." I say. I start to eat. Peeves appears coming out of the floor.

"Peeves!!" Ron exclaims.

"Whts uh peevsa." I say through a mouth full of toast.

"I finally got in woohoo." Peeves says flying around.

Harry,Ron, hermione and I finish eating and head to class.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_(care of magic creatures time.)

We walk down to hagrid's hut.

"I can't wait for his lesson it's going to be amazing" I say skipping down the hill to Hagrid's.

"You know what it is?" Harry asks.

"Yep I've been helping him with him all summer." I say as we get to his hut.

We get there and take out books out.

"Now tu'rn to pag'e 48(?)" Hagrid says

"How are we supposed open them."Malfoy shouts out.