Chapter 9 Tea Leaves

A/n this is a little out of order but I can't fix it so division is after comc then off to transfigurations

Y/n's pov

I run to the north tower leaving the three of them behind. I climb up the ladder and open the trap door. Professor Trelawney was not in her classroom. I sit down in the front on a table for four. I take my book out. A couple minutes later Ron and harry come in. They sit down next to me.

"You left us." Harry says getting his book out.

"Yea well." I say

" Welcome to division." Professor Trelawney says coming out from somewhere.

"Where did she come from." I whisper to Ron.

"I don't know you tell me you live here year round." Ron answers.

I roll my eyes. I don't come in here it's to hot.

"I am professor Trelawney together we will cast yourself future," Professor Trelawney says speaking her arms out. "This term we will be doing tea leaves."

Yay this should be exciting.

"Please switch with the person across from you." Professor Trelawney says.

I look for Hermione and to my surprise she is not there. I look back at professor Trelawney.

"You must broaden your minds." She says.

"Give me your cup y/n." Hermione's voice comes from behind me.

"When did you get here?"I ask.

"I've always been here." She replies.

I hand her my cup. I see professor Trelawney has moved towards Neville.

" My dear boy is your grandma well." She asks him.

"I think so " Neville replies.

"I won't be so sure." Professor Trelawney says.

Neville's face is full with fear. Professor Trelawney has moved onto Harry and Ron.

"What do you see in the cup." Professor Trelawney says.

"Well uhm Harry's go a sort of a wonky looking cross with a sun so your going to suffer but be happy." Ron says flipping through his text book.

"Give me the cup." Professor Trelawney says holding her hand out.

Ron hands her the cup. She gasps and throws it on the table. What's going on with her .wait she's already done this before that one time she had to watch me when I was 6. Oh no not this again.

"My dear boy you have the grim." She says

"The grin what's the grin." A boy says. (We don't magicly know everyone's name we only know Neville because Hermione pointed him out.)

"Not the girl the grim you idiot the Oman of death." A black boy says I think his name is bem or something like that.

"Oh wow he's going to die." I say my voice full of sarcasm.

"Hermione what do you see in my cup hurry up." I wine.

"Ok ok wait a second." Hermione says.

She flips through her text book.

"So you have a heart with wat looks like a stick thing... Uhm here it is your going to meet your soulmate but deny your feelings." Hermione says.

"Yay love." I say sarcastically.

"Now do mine." Hermione says

"Uhm," I says. I think I'll play with her a little. "I see a boy-"

"Nope stop there." Hermione says taking her cup back.

The rest of the class time was quite. Once the bell rang I put my books in my bag and waited for the other three. Once they grab their things we walk to the trap door.

"Hey harry once you die can I have Ron." I say.

"You can have him now." Harry says.

"Really ok." I say throwing an arm around Ron and pushing harry away from him.

"Noooooo harry you have doomed me." Ron wines.

"Fine you can have him Mione he's annoying I don't want him anymore." I say pushing Ron to Hermione.

The just stand there and blush. I laugh at them.

"Now let's hurry up I don't want to be late to grandma Minnie's class." I say.

I start to run a head of them when Hermione grabs my wrist.

"Don't leave me with them again." She says.

"Fine." I say.

We walk to grandma's class room. Once we get in I run to the front of the class room. I hear the boys groan.if they don't want to sit up here they done have to.

Hermione joins me in the front. The boy sit in the back. Grandma Minnie starts talking about haw to transform then she turns into a cat.

I clap but I seem to be the only one who does. Oh come on clap or I will smack all of you.

"What's up with you my transform usually get a round of applause from the class and not just my granddaughter." Grandma Minnie says.

"Ma'am we just had our first division class." Lavender says.

"Ah who is going to die this year?" Grandma Minnie asks

So I was right professor Trelawney has done this before.

"I have." Harrys voice rings through the classroom.

"Don't worry sybill likes to welcome a new class with predicting someone will die." Grandma explains."now back to class."

A/n

Two updates today because I fell like writing for some reason today. Mabye third update idk
Au revoir ❤️
Word count:781