Chapter 60

Y/n's pov

Minnie takes me out of the room. She takes me down to Snape's room.

"Hello Minnie thanks for bringing her to me."

"Mhm."

Minnie exists. Snape looks at me.

"Tell me. What's your relationship with Mr Potter?" Snape says.

(Nosey but go on.)

"Oh we are just friends." I say looking at the floor.

"Well Mr Weasley and Mr Potter interrupted my class today talking about you." Snape says.

"Huh,"

We stand in silence for a couple minutes.

"Now if you could leave that would be very appreciated." Snape says

(🙄)

I walk out of his class room and up to the Gryffindor common room. The quidditch team was there.

"Y/n y/n Im keeper now in the quidditch team." I say.

"Great job Ron." I say.

"Hey where's Hermione?" He asks looking around.

"She's there," said Fred, who was swinging Butterbeer, and pointed to an armchair by the fire. Hermione was dozing in it, her drink tipping precariously in her hand.

"Well, she said she was pleased when I told her,"said Ron, looking slightly put out.
"Let her sleep," said George hastile. I notice that several of the first-years gathered around them bore unmistakeable signs of recent nosebleeds.

"Come here, Ron, and see if Oliver's old robes fit you,c called Kade Bell, "we can take off his name and put yours on instead ..."

Suddenly arms wrap around my hips. I turn and see harry.

"Hey so the try outs went well." I say.

"Yep." Harry says.

His arms tighten around my waist, as he picks me up.

"Harry put me down." I say.

Harry moved over to sit next to Hermione ,pulling me with him, who had woken up.

'Oh, it's you ... good about Ron, isn't it?' she said blearily. 'I'm just so--so--so tired"

"Listen, Hermione, I was just up in Umbridge's office and she touched my arm ..."

"You're worried You-Know-Who's controlling her like he controlled Quirrell?"
Hermione says.

"Well,"said Harry, dropping his voice, "it's a possibility, isn't it?"

"I suppose so," said Hermione, though she sounded unconvinced. "But I don't think he can be possessing her the way he possessed Quirrell, I mean, he's properly alive again now, isn't he, he's got his own body, he wouldn't need to share someone else's. He could have her under the Imperius Curse, I suppose ..."

I was watching Fred, George and Lee Jordan juggling empty Butterbeer bottles. Zoning out on their conversation.

"your scar hurt"

" You-Know-Who "

" Umbridge "

"She's evil,"

"Twisted."

'She's horrible"

" Dumbledore your scar hurt."

"I think I'll write and tell Sirius about it, see what he thinks--"

" something like that in a letter!"

" to be careful what we put in writing!"

'All right, all right, I won't tell him, then!"

Harry stands up gaining my attention.

'I'm going to bed. Tell Ron for me, will you?

'Oh no," said Hermione, looking relieved, "if you're going that means I can go too, without being rude."

"Well goodnight you too." I say standing up.

I walk over to the twins.

"Now what do we have going on over here." I say.

"Nothing much." Fred says.

"Well then im off to bed. " I say.

(The next morning)

I get up early. I wanted to write to Sirius. I grab the letter I had written last night and head to the Owlery.

I get there and see flinch grumping away. What was that about? I open the door and cho runs straight into me.

"Ow fuk." I mutter.

"Oh sorry y/n." Cho says.

"It's fine." I say and head into the Owlery. Harry's on there.

Quinn comes and lands on my shoulder.

"Here take it to Sirius." I whisper to her.

She flys off.

A/n
Longer chapter and I'm going to write another chapter
Au revoir ❤️