Chapter 62 Girlfriend?

Y/n pov

"Hermione you don't understand, he practically asked me out on a date!" I say pacing.

"Calm down y/n I'm sure it'll be ok." Hermione says. "Plus he might just want to hang out."

"But- UGH." I say collapsing onto my bed.

"So what are you going to wear to your date?" Hermione asks.

"Nothing special." I say.

"Oh come on y/n."

"What I don't want to assume it's a date and dress fancy and it's just a hang out."

*Time skip.*

I slip on the outfit that Hermione had helped me chose. I grab my jean jacket and head down to the common room.

This is it . If you don't like it deal with it. I'm jk. Change it if you don't like it

third person pov (hehehehe) (also it's like 9:00 pm in this)

Y/n walks into the common room tugging at her skirt. She looks up and her eyes meet Harry's green ones.

"Hello Harry."

"Hey y/n. You ready?"

Y/n nods.

Harry takes y/n's hand and they run through the hall. Giggling, they make it to end of the corner. Suddenly the hear footsteps. Harry takes out the invisibility cloak and throws it over them. Filtch walks past them.

As soon as filtch turns the corner they take the cloak off and harry grabs y/n's hand again. They rush  out side and to the black lake

Harry covers y/n's eyes and leads her over to a blanket. He takes his hand off of her eyes. Y/n gasps.

"OMG harry." Y/n says.

They sit down and star gaze will munching on cakes and other snacks. Harry turns to y/n. Their eyes meet. Butterflies where soon swarming Harry's stomach.

"A dance?" Harry says holding his hand out.

"Of course." Y/n says.

They dance in the moonlight. They stop and stare into each other's eyes. The moonlight lights up y/n's features, making her look like a goddess.

"Y/n, I've liked you for a while now a-and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend." Harry asks.

"I would love too." Y/n says.

"Really? "

"Yes I've liked you too for so long."

Harry moves his hand up to y/n's cheek. He leans in.

"Can I?" He whispers looking at y/n's lips.

She nods. Theirs lips connect and a shock goes through their body's. They pull back and look into each other's eyes.

A/n
IM IN FLIPPING LOVE WITH THIS.
Jsjsushjdjs
HAHAHAHA.
NOW I CAN MAKE Y/N DIE.
YOU WILL ALL CRY.
AHAHA
IM KIDDING IM NOT THAT EVIL!!

ok but on a Sirius ( 😉) note. I'm on a road trip right this second to the place I started this book. Along with the one year anniversary (July 16th) coming up on me creating this book. You will get an update every day for the next week or so.

Au revoir ❤️