My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

Perth's Confusing Day

735 50 9
By Yukino27_2020

Perth's POV
I was hoping to have a good day. It is the day I get to meet Krist and Godt again. The old days of university flash through my mind as I get ready for the day. I look around my room, things are filling up. My two weeks of stay are ending soon.

"I should find a new place to move into," I state out loud, despite no one listening. I wonder if Godt is finding a new place too. We could move in together and meet Krist more often. Unknowingly, I feel myself blushing and sighing.

"It's been years. I need to stop this silly crush," My habit of talking in my room continues. Regardless, he was the only one I fell for all this time.

Ding!

I slide into the group chat for a message from Krist or Godt. Not them. I slide down my notifications and see a text from Thanawat. I blink in confusion. We have not spoken to each other since that day when my tongue caught fire from a simple salad.

"Mornin'. What are you doing today?"

Straight to the point as ever. Something I am not good at. Being straight or upfront. Get that irony? Thanawat is someone I have never encountered before. Sometimes, I do not know how to react to his actions or messages. I type a reply.

"Good morning. I'm meeting Krist and Godt for lunch. Whats'up?"

I hit send and go back to my messy room, trying to tidy up before heading out the door. Most of the mess was done by my clothes, I have not brought out things I do not need on a daily basis. They are all hidden away in my smaller suitcase. Including memories of Australia.

Ding!

"Okay. I'll pick you up at 1130. Be ready."

I stare at the message and blink. Does he think he is my driver? He hardly talks about himself. Just giving orders about sending me and asking about the location. Don't even remind me about that day when we went to the cafe. It was a disaster.

FLASHBACK

Upon entering the cafe, we gained loud whispers from several tables. I immediately had a hunch that I made the wrong decision to come with two guys that could be fashion models. I nervously walked to the cashier, making eye contact with an ogling female in a tight blouse that showed off her cleavage. I rolled my eyes. Women.

"Excuse me?" I asked politely in English, not wanting to sound rude to someone I have just met. Suthapong came to stand beside me and glanced at the menu. He touched my arm and pointed at a selection of instagrammable coffee.

"Are you getting these types?" He questioned, ignoring the signs from the female cashier. I tried not to show a smug smile. Winning was usually not my forte, but I won this time.

"No, I just want an iced coffee," I pointed to another selection with simpler kinds of coffee. Just then, Thanawat came up and stood on the other side. He saw my finger placement and tapped my shoulder.

"I'll have what you have. I'll get us a table," He stated flatly, walking off to sit at a table away from the prying groups of girls. I signed and turned back to the annoying cashier to order two coffees.

"I'll have an iced caramel macchiato," Suthapong chose from the menu. He gave a smile to the cashier and paid for our drinks. Receiving the receipt, we headed to the table where Thanawat is seated.

Suthapong took out his phone and started tapping away. Thanawat just simply stared at me. Nothing in his expression gave away his thoughts. It was simply a blank stare of observation. Which made me very uncomfortable.

I looked away and focused on the busy road outside the cafe. As my mind wandered, I tried hard not to let any memories surface. A cold sensation on my finger made me jump to my feet before I realised it was our coffee. Feeling embarrassed, I sat down.

Taking a sip of coffee, I avoided Thanawat's stare and stirred my coffee with my head down. I overheard a conversation which added to my embarrassment.

"I'd say they're together! The dark-skinned guy and the skinny guy," A squeal travelled to my ears. "Look at that stare!!"

"I think the three of them are together!! I ship polyamory trouples!!!" Another loud whisper was heard.

"I'd say something happened in between them but none of them is together... It's the perfect scenario of not knowing who you love~ Look at that guy, he's so embarrassed!" A lower mid-range voice joined the conversation.

I groaned internally as their discussion grew heated and louder. I began to take more sips of coffee, hoping to finish soon and leave. Thankfully, Suthapong and Thanawat followed my pace and drained their coffee at the same time.

I made an excuse to go back to my place. I could tell they both did not believe me but they did not question me further. Dropping me in front of my hostel, Suthapong gave a wink and said goodbye. Thanawat handed me a note of their numbers and gave me a nod before driving away.

That night, I decided to text Thanawat, thanking him for bringing me around. He replied with an abrupt text.

"No problem. Rest up and see you next time."

That was it.

END OF FLASHBACK

.

.

.

.

So, tell me why is he texting me randomly on the day I'm having lunch with Krist and Godt. If I do not know about his bodyguard status, I would think he is a stalker.

"Why? Krist can pick me up."

"Get ready now. I'm taking you for breakfast. I know you haven't eaten."

I blink again. Is he my father? No, my father would not even care if I ate breakfast. I look at the time. It is nearly 11am. Do I really need to eat breakfast before my lunch in one hour?

"My lunch is at noon. I don't need breakfast. I don't need you to pick me either."

"Perth! Don't make me come up and drag you down. You're having a light breakfast with me and I'll send you there. So get ready now."

Realising I am not going to win against him, I send the shortest message "OK" and head to the bathroom for a shower. A quick shower and I'm facing my full-length mirror, drying my wet hair. I style it lightly before changing into the outfit I picked out the night before.

I hear my phone chime again. Knowing it is Thanawat, I slide into my sneakers and head out the door. Sure enough, I see his car stopping in front of the entrance. His passenger seat is empty so I open the front door and get in the car.

"Sawadee krap," I greet softly. Thanawat responds with a grunt and drives off. Not knowing where we are going, I feel uncomfortable without Suthapong. At least he talks more and cracks jokes from time to time.

"What do you want to eat?" Thanawat suddenly asks, catching me off-guard. I think hard to say something. I prefer having a protein shake or a smoothie as breakfast. But since he wants me to eat, I guess bread would be good?

"Bread? You said something light right?" I blink, waiting for his answer.

"How about some kway teow (rice noodles) in broth? It's pretty light. You can request for a smaller portion of noodles too."

That seems delicious so I nod. He turns into a small lane and stops at the roadside. I step out of the car and see a roadside hawker stall, similar to the one we had before. We take a seat as the aunty comes forward for our orders.

"Kway teow song (two rice noodles)," Thanawat tells her before he turns to me, asking in English. "Do you want water?" I shake my head, remembering I have water in my bag. "Nam yen neung kaew (One iced water)."

We stay in silence until our food comes. Thanawat hands me the utensils and we start to eat. The rice noodles are delicious. I can feel my smile stretching as I take another spoonful of kway teow.

"Good?" Thanawat asks and I snap towards him to find him smiling at me. I nod slowly, hiding my smile but failing miserably. He is a weird guy.

After breakfast, he drives me to the location Krist had booked for our lunch. Checking the time, I send a quick text mentioning I will be early. Thanawat even offers to park the car and wait with me until they arrive. Why?

"Text me when your lunch is finished. I'll pick you up," Thanawat offers again during our wait, making me confused.

"Why? I mean, I can find my way back... And I plan to get my license too."

"You really don't know why?" He questions slowly, and his voice turns deep. I gulp and nod. I mean, no one is ever nice to me without wanting something in return. So, I want to know his intentions.

He just signs and keeps silent. I do not know how to respond so I just keep quiet. I look around the place long enough to spot Godt coming my way. I break into a smile and wait for him to come nearer. Krist follows behind. We exchange a hug.

"Sawadee krap Khun Krist, please follow me," A receptionist gestures politely to Krist. Krist smiles at her, saying something in Thai. We follow her into a closed-off area where a neatly arranged table is waiting for us.

I hear Thanawat asking Krist about something. I wonder what they are talking about. And then, I see an attractive man walking toward us confidently. He states something that sounds like sarcasm. I see Thanawat making an expression I have never seen before, a face of dislike.

They exchange some words before Thanawat turns to me, speaking in the same deep voice. "Perth... I'll take my leave now. Text me when you need me to pick you up. Goodbye."

His authoritative voice startles me and I respond with a soft voice. "Ohh... Krap" Watching him walk away, I think he did not hear me.

I turn to the stranger, wondering who he is. Krist introduces him to me. "Perth, this is P'Arm. My bodyguard and driver. P'Arm, this is my other best friend, Perth."

This Arm person smiles at me with a weird knowing smile. "Sawadee krap, Khun Perth."

As the waiter takes our order, my mind is deep in thought. Wondering why Thanawat was so mad. Did something happen?

Something tells me, my day is not going to be good.

________________________

01-09-2021

A total of 1,790 words!!! Wow!!! I got carried away... Well, more added confusion?

Just curious, for readers who want more KristSingto action, what kind of content are you hoping for? More sweet moments? Or something more? Please comment!!!

Happy September! It's my favourite month!! Can anyone guess why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
60.5K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
160K 9K 104
Instagram AU | A typical love story where Singto Prachaya broke up with his long-time boyfriend. The fans wondered where did the couple go wrong? The...