Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x...

Por seekerislost

After escaping from an abusive relationship, [Y/n] looks for a fresh start in Tokyo. Upon meeting the charism... Mรกs

New beginning
Mixed signals
Friends
Distressed
Friendship
Amendment
Realization
Calm
Interlude
Lonely Cries
Recovery
Composure
Fearful Scent
Buddies
Confession
Sweet Date
Endless Smile
Quarrel
A Good Shower
Unspoken Fear
Advise
Unravel
A Place to Hide
Peace of Mind
Let's Talk
Distrust
Jealousy
Night Stroll
Wet Dreams
Audacity
No Touching
Take a Seat
Cherished Memories

Call Me Daddy

4.2K 108 84
Por seekerislost

Gojo turned to you with a mischievous smile.

"Are you asking me to spend the night with you?" He shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Or..." He leaned in and kissed you aggressively, his hands firmly grabbing your ass. "...spend the night with you?" He whispered seductively into your mouth.

A small moan escaped your mouth, from the sudden kiss and intrusion on your derrière.

"What do you think?" You whispered before your tongue slipped into his mouth.

You had a somewhat sweet alcoholic taste from the wine.

He pulled back breathing unsteadily.

"You've been drinking?" He asked with a seductive look.

"Yes, I can use mouth wash if it's bothering-"

"Nope..." He hoisted you up and walked to the bed.

"...I don't mind." He said, laying you down and giving you sloppy kiss.

You weren't even sure when it happened, but he stripped you off your clothes, leaving only your laced lingerie.

"Damn baby, you're so beautiful." He stood over you, lustfully admiring your figure.

You could feel your insides warming up just by his words and the way he was looking at you.

He took off his shirt and threw it who knows where, as you got up and helped him out of his slacks.

He placed his lips on your neck and left wet kisses all over, sending warm shivers through your body. You moaned and raised your back at the sensation, which allowed him to unclip and remove your bra.

He pulled back and stared at your bare breasts as if it was his first time seeing them. You could feel his erection growing between your legs.

He took your nipple in his mouth and began sucking, while gently massaging the other one.

"Mmmh..." Your moan pleased him as your hands ran through his hair.

He sucked on your boob hungrily making a *Pop* sound as he left it and moved on to the neglected one. 

You began grinding your hips against him as you felt the region between your leg throbbing with desire.

*Pop*

"Someone is impatient." He kissed your chest and began to slowly descend, leaving a trail of wet kisses until he reached your womanhood.

Gojo felt prideful when he saw the damp area around your sensitive spot. He placed a kiss and gently bit your clit through the laced fabric, gaining another moan from you.

He removed your underwear and looked at your pussy like it was an exotic dessert. He was excited, he'd finally get to pleasure you to his hearts content.

Oh, how long he's waited for this moment.

His eyes looked up and met yours as he slowly licked his lips then said, "Thank you for this meal."

Without breaking eye contact, he flicked his tongue over your clit in swift licks, pausing to suck and kiss, skillfully circling his tongue over your folds, sending spiraling shock waves throughout your body.

"Satoru..." You moaned, fingers coiled around his hair.

"Does it feel good baby?" He asked, his tongue swirling around your clit.

"Yeesssss..." was all you managed to say.

Satisfied by your answer, he placed your thighs over his shoulders and his hands slid under your ass, lifting it a bit. Now he had better access to your pussy. He slid his tongue deep inside you, as far as he could go, stretching your walls.

"Oh god!" You screamed out, with eyes shut. His tongue began thrusting in and out of you, imitating what he hoped his cock would be doing soon.

You dug your fingers into his scalp as your hips rocked against his tongue matching his rhythm.

"Oh god, yeeessss, baby don't stop!" You cried out as you felt your walls clench around his tongue. You were close to an orgasm.

Realizing this he pulled his tongue out of you. You opened your eyes and gave him a disappointed look.

"Why'd you stop?" You whined.

"I've been thinking..." He brushed his lips on your inner thigh. "...and for tonight, I want you to call me daddy."

"Again with the daddy thing, you're kidding right?" You asked as you stared at the white-haired man between your legs.

"No Miss 'short-skirt-chan'..." The tip of his tongue slowly lapped your pussy, with just enough pressure to make you squirm, but nowhere near enough to send you over the edge.

"...I'm very much serious." He whispered with authority. You quivered from his breath against your pussy and let out a frustrated moan.

"Fine daddy. There, you happy now?" You said irritated.

"Tsk, Tsk...you're doing it wrong sweetheart..." He moved up and pressed his lips against yours. You could taste yourself on his lips.

"...I want you to call me daddy and tell me what you want me to do to you." He whispered while gently tracing his fingers on your pussy.

You grind your hips against his fingers, desperately trying to get some friction, but it wasn't enough. 

He could see how desperate you were and he was loving it. He moved back between your legs and looked up at you with a smirk.

"Come on baby, you can do it...I believe in you."  He spoke as if he was speaking to a child.

You took a deep breath and clenched your jaw for a second, "Daddy, please eat my pussy till I cum...I'm begging you...please daddy." You said seductively.

At this point you didn't care anymore and just wanted to cum.

"Shit!" His briefs felt uncomfortable. After hearing you beg, he became hornier than before.

Sliding his tongue inside your pussy, his thumb rubbed your clit as his tongue plunged in and out of you, faster and faster, sending an electric surge to the core of your stomach.

"Oh fuck! Daddy I'm...I'm-" You gasped, your eyes snapped shut as your hips brushed up to meet him. You had reached your first orgasm, your pussy pulsed as waves of pleasure crashed through your entire body. His tongue remained inside you, until you rode out the final pulses of your orgasm.

You pushed his head away as your pussy felt sensitive to the touch. He emerged from between your legs, his chin wet from saliva mixed with your arousal.

"Good job baby." He praised wiping his chin, then planted a kiss on your neck, sucking and leaving a mark on your sultry skin.

You moaned softly in response.

He grabbed your waist and positioned himself in between you. Then pulled down his briefs. You gawked at the sight of the raging boner brushing his stomach and felt your pussy throb.

'Holy shit, this man is perfect.' You thought as his cock twitched and pre-cum leaked from it. You may have just orgasmed, but right there and then, you wanted every inch of his perfect cock inside you.

"Do you have protection or can we do it raw?" He asked, restraining himself or he would've thrust into you as soon as his briefs came off.

"Uhm...no I don't, but I'm on the pill (birth control pill), so we can." You smiled snapping out of the trance his cock put you in.

As soon as you and Gojo's make out sessions became more heated, you started taking the pill just to be safe.

"May I put it in?" He asked.

"Yes." You nodded excitedly.

He smiled and steadied himself with his elbows next to your head, as his tip brushed against your entrance. Both your hearts where beating loudly, you were just as excited as he was.

He pressed his lips on yours, as he began to slowly sink his cock inside you. You felt your walls stretch, welcoming every inch of his perfect cock.

"[Y/n]..." He whispered as he completely filled you up, penetrating you deeply.

"Oh fuck!" You whimpered against his lips, at the feeling of him inside you.

He was very much pleased with your reaction and locked lips with you again. You both moaned.

He made steady slow strokes as your wetness leaked around his cock, giving you time to adjust.

"You feel amazing, baby." He groaned, his pace beginning to increase.

Your walls squeezed his cock as you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms rested around his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was filled with lewd noises, the bedpost hitting the wall, your moans and whimpers mixed with his skin slapping yours, and your wetness as his cock glided in and out of you.

"Satoruuu...!" You moaned loudly, as his thrusts became rougher and faster.

"No..." He said pulling his cock out, leaving only the tip in you,

"...call me daddy." He said slamming balls deep into you, his cock hitting a spot that had you seeing stars.

"F-fuck daddy!" You screamed, throwing your head back in pleasure and arching your back.

Getting up, he firmly placed his hands on your hips and began ramming into you mercilessly. Every thrust was hitting a spot that made you jolt and your body hot all over.

"Ahhh...!" You cried out as you started circling your hips in sync with his rough thrusts, your nails digging into the bedsheets. "...I'm-I'm going to cum."

"Yes, that's it baby girl..." He whispered thrusting deep into you, "...cum for me."

His words send you over the edge, your walls pulsed around him, milking him as your arousal coated his cock. He groaned and pumped into you faster and faster in search of his own high.

"[Y/n]..." He moaned, driving his cock deep inside you as hot thick white ropes of cum shot up inside you.

He pumped all his cum into you, riding you through your orgasm before collapsing next to you.

You both breathed heavily as he hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"That was amazing...daddy" You smiled with half lidded eyes, hugging him back.

"Yeah it was..." He lifted your chin and kissed you passionately, "...now let's go again. Tonight's gonna be unforgettable." He grinned.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

34.6K 778 29
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
3.8K 118 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
136K 3.2K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
21K 815 12
โ๐’๐Ž ๐„๐€๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜?โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...