Magical Transformation (KTH x...

By Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... More

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-83

94 10 15
By Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyun Pov

"Are you out of your fucking mind, or do you act like one?" My sis yelled at me, she got to know that the one who leaked the info is none other than her own brother, "You need to bear the consequences bro," She said while dragging me into a room, I knew she would somehow know this, that is why I turned on Y/n's phone, I somehow got to know where my sis kept Y/n's phone and turned it ON, this would definitely help the police, and I'm sure they'll be here soon.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

Reaching the place, we looked at the lavish mansion, "Take your positions," Dong Jun sir said as we all nodded and took our positions, some officers went to the backyard so no one can plan to escape from there.

Dong Jun sir finally knocked on the door, we moved away from the peephole, so the person inside could not see us, the door finally opened as I immediately kept my gun on his head, he was scared, "Police," We said as that guy turned pale, "Show us where Y/n is," We demanded as that guy nodded while pointing towards the room which was upstairs. We nodded and went in there.

Taehyung Pov

I finally reached the place, with Namjoon and Jungkook, the place was so isolated, I saw 2 officers outside, I went inside the mansion with them, I went upstairs and saw police, and an unknown lady with......Y/n.

"Y/n," I gasped as everyone looked at me, "Give Y/n to us," MinJoon mam demanded as that unknown lady, who just smirked in return, "Never," She said while holding Y/n firmly, Y/n was stumbling a little, she wasn't in her senses. 

I teared up seeing that sight, "You can't win against us, it's better to give up, all your men are already caught," MinJoon said as that lady smirked while removing her gun and pointing at me.

"Now, I may win against you, if anyone dares to come front, I'll shoot that guy," She said still pointing her gun at me, as I raised my hands up, she smirked seeing me, "You come to me," She demanded while looking at me, MinJoon mam looked confused at this situation, "Listen leave Y/n, she hasn't done anything, please leave her," I begged her as she paid no heed to my words, I somehow wanted to save Y/n, and I can only do this by risking my life.

I started walking towards her as she smirked, even more, the nearer I came the faster my heartbeat increased. I finally reached her, she was still pointing her gun towards me, I took a deep breath before doing the most stupid thing.

When she looked the other side, I tried snatching that gun away from her, but she caught my move and instantly shot me.

Before I could blackout, I heard another gunshot, and I could hear MinJoon walking towards us while ordering the officers to call the ambulance, finally, they must have caught that kidnapper.

Y/n Pov

NO

PLEASE SAY ME IT'S A DREAM

It was Taehyung Oppa, he took that bullet for me, he saved my life while risking his own life, I wanted to go near him but suddenly I felt dizzy, my head started spinning as I stumbled a little, I blinked my eyes many times and tried to get near to his body, but then everything blacked out.

~~~

"Oppa NO!" I said while getting up.

Wait, this isn't that darkroom anymore, I looked at my sides, I sighed in relief that it was just a dream, "Y/n," Someone called me as I turned to my head to the left side to see Jungkook Oppa holding my hands, "You finally woke up," He said as he hugged you lightly while sobbing lightly.

You patted his back lightly, as he broke the hug, "What do you mean 'finally woke up'" I asked while scanning the room, it was a Hospital.

"You were in a coma for 20 days," He said as you widened your eyes, "20!" You said not believing that you were in a coma for 20 days.

"Yeah, your body was very weak, that Si-Woo had injected you drugs every day which made your body very weak and numb," He said as you widened your eyes, "D-drugs? Oh my god," You said, but then one question came into your mind.

Who is Si-Woo?

"Oppa but who's Si-Woo?" I asked as he looked at me, "F/n, her real name isn't F/n, but Si-Woo," He said.

"She injected drugs in your body daily making you faint because of drugs and then..." He stopped as a tear left his eye, his eyes showed disgust, anger, pain everything together.

"Then what?" You asked while expecting that his answer should be toleratable for you.

"She....she recorded your..........*sigh* n-nudes, and even.......r-raped you many times," He said as you widened your eyes. "But now everything is fine, MinJoon mam caught her," He said.

It's okay Y/n, it's okay, calm down.

"Who is MinJoon mam?" You asked, "A lady police officer who shot Si-Woo and Si-Woo who shot Taehyung," He said as you widened your eyes, "Taehyung Oppa? How is he?" You asked while holding his shoulders. "Oppa say me how is Taehyung Oppa?" You asked again as he just looked down.

No, it can't happen right

I quickly got up from the bed, even though I was in a coma for 20 days and my legs were numb, and practically had very less energy, but still, I went out of the room while Jungkook shouted my name saying me to stop, but will I stop, Nah.

I went out of the room and saw someone familiar leaning in the wall in front of another hospital room, it was Namjoon Oppa, he looked at me, "Y/n, you're out of Coma," Namjoon Oppa asked me as he walked towards me as I took my steps towards him while stumbling a little.

He finally caught my shoulders, "Y/n, you're finally out of a coma," He said as he hugged me tight, as I broke from the hug and went towards the other room where he was leaning before.

I was damn sure, Taehyung Oppa was in there, I gulped down my saliva, as I twisted the doorknob and entered the room, I saw someone on the bed, the blanket fully covered upon him.

I went near the bed while controlling my breathing, "O-Oppa," I said, as he did not respond, still the blanket upon him.

"O-Oppa," I said while I shook him as he still did not respond, I finally gathered all my courage and removed the blanket off his face, he had closed his eyes, he wore those patient's clothes, "Oppa, get up," I said while shaking him but he wasn't responding.

I breathe out heavily and kept my finger near his nostrils, I widened my eyes as I did not feel his breath on my finger, I kept my finger there for more seconds but never felt his breath on my finger.

"OPPA GET UP!" I said while shaking him vigorously, "GET UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS," I said while shouting not able to digest the truth.

Tears finally fell down my cheeks, "How could you? Why?" I asked him still not believing this bitter truth.

"Don't you wanna know what I actually wanted to say to you after I come back?" I asked hoping that he would respond but he did not respond, as I sadly chuckled, "I wanted to say you that, I forgave you, I forgave you long back, I was just....just playing with you a bit," I said as I fell down on my knees.

"I'm sorry Oppa, I'll never do that again, I'll never hurt you, I'll never ignore you, just talk to me once, just one time, please," I begged continuously as he still did not respond.

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET UP, how can you just leave me after you confessed to me that night when you were drunk without even taking my answer," I said still shaking him but he did not budge.

"I Love You, I Love you Taehyung, I Love you so much, please get up now," I begged him but no response.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted his name again, I cried as I fell to the floor my hopes shattering, "You can't leave me, please get up, please," I said as I started crying bitterly.

Suddenly someone opened the door, I still did not look at the person who opened the door, "Aish Taehyung-ah, just stop with your stupid acting now, she's crying," Namjoon Oppa said as I suddenly looked at him, getting up.

I suddenly heard giggles, as I looked at Taehyung Oppa's bed, he was awake, and was giggling.

"This was all an acting?" I asked as he laughed continuously. As I was just dumbfounded.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I shouted as he still continued his laugh, "Hyung, I don't know how I managed to control my laugh," He said while getting up from the bed still laughing as I glared at him.

"So you all were pranking me, you 3? seriously Namjoon Oppa even you?" I asked in disbelief, "See Y/n-ah, I was not at all involved in this, I was just outside his room, cuz Jin Hyung went to fill his discharge forms cuz he is fully recovered, so I was just leaning outside his room waiting for Jin Hyung until I saw you coming out of your room and then came to his room," He said as I glared at Jungkook Oppa.

"Hey, don't glare at me, even I was not involved in this plan, we did not even plan to prank you in the first place," He said as I scoffed.

"Oh, so when I asked you about Taehyung Oppa why didn't you speak up?" I asked as he scratched his nape, "When did you ask me?" He asked as I looked at him in disbelief.

"I asked you 2 times and you were just looking down saying nothing," I said, "Aaah, actually I saw a spider under your bed and I am scared of spiders, so I just stared at them being attentive, I don't even know you asked me about Taehyung," He said as I looked at him in disbelief again.

I scoffed heavily, as I heard another laugh from my back, as I turned back to see Taehyung Oppa laughing again, "And I took that chance, as I heard your both conversations and did this act," He laughed again as I glared at him.

"So that is why you were rushing towards your room, now I see," Namjoon said.

"But Y/n, you could have even checked my pulse, instead of my breathing," He laughed even more, as I kept on shooting him my glares.

"We'll leave you both alone for some time," Namjoon Oppa said while dragging Jungkook Oppa out as I did not even look at them, just glaring at Taehyung Oppa.

Taehyung Oppa saw my eyes and immediately stopped laughing, "Do you think it is funny? do you know how I felt?" I said as he just shut his mouth.

"You don't know, your stupid prank took half of my life, you know how guilty I was when you took that bullet for me? Why did you?" I asked while hitting his chest.

"Because I did not want you to get hurt," He said while holding both my hands, as I yanked his hand away, still sobbing.

"Decide, you are the one who decides everything, you had decided me as a gold digger bitch, and then you had decided to reject me, you decided to apologize to me, and then you decided to be sweet with me, you decided to confess me and lastly you decided to take that bullet for me, KIM TAEHYUNG YOU ONLY DECIDED EVERYTHING TILL NOW," I said rambling something meaningless, cuz I didn't know how to express the pain I felt, but he chuckled.

"Why do you decide everything? Even I wanna decide," I said as he chuckled even more.

"Stop laughing, I'm not joking," I said as I hit him again as he giggled more, as I continuously hit him on his chest.

"I LOVE YOU," He said as I suddenly stopped hitting him and looked at him with widened eyes, these words were the ones I longed for, to hear from his mouth.

He chuckled at my flushed state, "O-Okay," I stuttered a bit, not knowing what to speak as he pouted, "What?" I asked him, "Can't you say 'I Love you too'?" He said as I rolled my eyes, "Really? do you expect me to say that to you after you have done this to me?" I asked as he pouted and got up, "I'm sorry Y/n-ah," He said, "You're always like this, you do mistakes and then apologize, and you expect me to forgive you," I said as he smiled.

"Won't you forgive me?" He said while pouting, who can ignore his cuteness.

"No," I said while crossing my arms near my chest, as he pouted again but suddenly his pout turned into a smirk, "Really, do you mean you'll not forgive me?" He said while taking his steps towards me as I walked backward, he smirked even more when my back hit the wall.

He trapped me between his arms, "Hmm Y/n, won't you forgive me?" He said while smirking at me, the distance between us so close, I gulped.

"I-I forgive you," I said not able to see his intense gaze as I looked down, he lifted my chin up with long slender fingers, "And what about my confession, reply to my confession too," He said while leaning a bit as I lowered my head a little.

"So what did you decide? is your answer Yes or......Yes?" He asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Copying Twice? Plagiarism is a crime Mr. Kim Taehyung," I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Well trying to impress you tho, but you don't seem to be," He said as I did not say anything.

"Come on admit that you love me back, and you already confessed to me while crying," He said as I looked at him, "When you already heard it, then why do you still ask?" I said as he leaned closer, "Because I wanna hear it again from your mouth," He said as I blinked.

"It's so pleasant to hear," He added as I was flustered.

"Okay, I'll say it again," I said as he smiled, "I......I...." I said, "Say it already now," He said as I chuckled.

"I Purple You," I said as he furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" He asked as I chuckled.

"How can you forget your own term which you invented 'I Purple You'" I said as he chuckled, "Of course I know it, but.....it would be still good if you would have said 'I Love You Too'" He said and pouted.

"Yah, you should be happy that I'm expressing my feelings towards you at least indirectly," I said as he smiled.

"I Purple You too Y/n-ah," He said as I blushed, he started leaning in as I smiled and closed my eyes ready to feel that lips on me.

That lips which I longed to taste, he leaned in and more close until his breath brushed on my skin as I smiled feeling the ticklish sensation. He pulled me towards him by my waist as I kept my hands on his shoulder.

He leaned in as I closed my eyes.

His lips were just 1 centimeter away from me.

I was going to feel it, taste those sweet lips.....

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Hehe, I'll give detailed information about that in the other Chapter, wait for it.

And yeah sorry for the stupid storyline which I updated before, I mean I wasn't getting any idea, I'll edit that shit someday.

EDIT- I said right I would edit that shit someday, I finally edited it, this storyline is better than the previous one

And Thank you for reading this Chapter, I Purple You all.

And Yeah Vote for this Chapter if you liked it, and I hope you'll recommend this book to some of ur Army FF readers, although it is shit, I know it.

Bye Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 338 19
"So there's no mistaking where we are?" Peter murmured. Edmund shook his head a little, turning slowly back to the Kingdom. "No mistaking it no." He...
35.1K 2.4K 26
Moving into a new town, she started a new life as a college student. She was really excited about everything at first but soon she got tangled up wit...
13.8K 566 23
A Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction. Jungkook: Will you stop staring !? She quickly averted her gaze to her feet but again she looked into his eyes and s...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...