Magical Transformation (KTH x...

By Btsffswriter

"Where am I?" - Y/n "Where am I?" - Taehyung "Aaah" Y/n screamed Taehyung Flinched seeing... And it all hap... More

Notice
Chapter-1
Chapter-2 (About Y/n)
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7 (Truth Reveal)
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35 (SURPRISE!!!!)
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52 (The D-Day)
Chapter-53 (The D-Day 2)
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86 (SPECIAL)
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (The Purple Wedding) (SPECIAL 2)
Bonus-1 (18+)
Bonus-2
Bonus-3 (Final)
THANK YOU!!!
New Book!!

Chapter-82

86 10 9
By Btsffswriter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyun Pov

"Sis, what you're doing isn't right," I said to her who was cooly drinking her wine, doesn't she feel guilty?? Oh, wait- why will she? she has already murdered many people, my own friend Daehyun too.

"Oh come on Jihyun, you too love Y/n right," She said, "Not like you, I'm not an obsessed bitch," I spat back, "If you weren't then you wouldn't have agreed to my plan," She said as I looked down in guilt, why did I let my greed take over me.

"I don't love Y/n the way you do, I love her as a fan," I said as she scoffed, "Just a fan?? Jihyun you're obsessed with her too, just admit it," She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you even kidnap her? weren't you obsessed with Taehyung??" I asked her as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I was obsessed with him, I was possessive too, I initially thought that one day I'll kidnap Y/n so I could torture her for loving my Tae, but when I actually got to know how she looks, I fell for her then and there, I can't hurt her, I'm just too obsessed with her now, I LOVE HER, more than anything, yeah I'm a lesbian," She said as I looked away.

"But you can't just keep her with you forever, she has her life," I said as she chuckled, "From now on, this is her life, what else she wants? I can give her anything, money, pleasure everything which she'll ask for, I'll treat her like my Queen, what else will she need, she'll eventually fall for me too," She said.

She definitely needs the help of a psychiatrist.

"I can't live with this guilt anymore, I'll confess to the police everything," I said as she shot a glare at me, "If you confess to them everything, don't think they'll leave you, you'll rot in the prison with me, because you equally were in this plan," She said, "I don't care," I said and was about to go, "Remember Jihyun, your Y/n may then get sexually harassed by me, if you want it, then okay go and confess," She said as I looked at her in disbelief.

She's unbelievable now.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

The sketch was finally ready, as I looked at it and furrowed my eyebrows, that face, I've seen it somewhere, but where?

Wait it is one of the guards of Y/n.

"Is the sketch ready?" Sir asked as I handed him the sketch, "Isn't it him?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes sir, it's Y/n's guard," I said, "Interesting," He said, "He must be involved in this kidnapping some or the other way," I said as he nodded, "Now what should we do sir? should we arrest him?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No, not now, we need more evidence against him," He said, "Do one thing, go to the airport and check all the cctv's again of that day, let's see if we find any clue about them," He said as I nodded.

"Yes sir," I said and was about to go out of his cabin when someone came into the cabin. 

It was Kim Taehyung, "Did you get any information about Y/n?" He asked as I and sir looked at each other, "It has been 4 days since she's missing, I don't even know whether she is fine or not, please find her soon," He pleaded.

"We are doing our best already, we got some good clues about her, so we need to head there," Sir said, "What clues? Do you know where is Y/n? even I'll come with you," He said.

"Sir don't worry, we'll manage," I said as he nodded hesitantly.

I went to the airport with my team. 

~~~

It has been 30 minutes since I'm seeing the CCTV footage, I found a very strange thing in the footage, I took out my Pendrive and copied that file into my Pendrive, and head back to the station.

"What updates do you have now?" Sir asked me, as I took out my Pendrive, "Sir you need to see this footage, it's interesting," I said.

~~~

The footage started, "Sir here we see Y/n, she is heading off towards the washroom, and the guards called someone just after Y/n left, and the next thing is after Y/n was missing these guards did not even try to find her, just stood there until the manager came to pick up Y/n, at 8:45 A.M the guards got a call and they even received it," I said explaining him.

"And the most suspicious thing is, those guards lied to us, saying they searched Y/n everywhere but actually they did not search for her at all," I said.

"Good evidence, let's go and arrest them," He said as I nodded.

~~~

We reached the company and head inside.

~~~

"What do you mean by, they left?" I asked the manager, "See mam, those guards were just taken for protecting Y/n when she is in India, they are not permanent workers, so they had done the job, we paid them and they left," the Manager said.

"What? they are prime suspects in this case," I said as I sighed heavily, "At least give us their numbers, and even give us Y/n's number," I said as the manager nodded.

"Here are their numbers," The manager said as I nodded and left.

"I need CDR's of Y/n's number as well as the guard's number too," Sir said, "But sir, for CDR's we need permission from higher authorities," I said.

"MinJoon-ah, I already took the permission before," He said as I nodded and did as he said.

~~~

"Sir here is the CDR's of Guards and Y/n," I said handing him a file, "Come here," He said as he took the file and I went near him.

"Try to say me what do you notice here in the guard's phone," He said as I looked at it.

"Sir, according to the information here, the guard called someone the day Y/n went missing, at 8:45 A.M, it means just after Y/n went to the washroom, and then this same phone number called him at 9:10 A.M, and after that, they never called each other," I said.

"What about his phone location?" He asked, "Sir he is in Daegu right now," I said, "What about Y/n's phone location?" He asked as I looked at the location.

"Sir we can't track Y/n's location, her last location was the airport, maybe after that the kidnappers must have switched off her phone," I said, "Pretty smart," He said.

"Come let's go to Daegu right now with our team," He said as I nodded.

~~~

MinJoon Pov

We reached Daegu with our team, knocking on the door, we had reached the location, hoped to find Y/n here.

We knocked on the door, no response, "Break the door," Sir demanded as the other 2 officers did what they were said.

We finally could break into the house, but when we got in there we were shocked, to see 2 dead bodies lying on the floor, they were none other than the guards.

"Oh My God," I gasped, one officer, went to the bodies to check if they were still alive, "Sir they are dead," He announced. "Call the ambulance, and send the bodies for post mortem, and ask forensic people to examine this place," Sir said as the officers nodded.

We were back to Zero, we thought that we are close to finding Y/n, but everything came back to zero.

~~~

Next Day

Y/n Pov

The door opened, it's been 5 days now, and I still can't guess where I am right now, my phone is not with me, she walked in.

"Hey Babygirl," She said while holding that injection in her hands, not again, she's been injecting me something for 5 days

What is she exactly injecting me??

"No no, please don't do it, I beg you," I cried, "Shh, don't speak much, I need to do it for your own good," She said as she held my arms and finally injected me.

I soon felt everything black.

Jihyun Pov

I can't do this anymore, it's my fault to agree to this plan, my greed overtook me. Why aren't the police doing anything, why can't they still find us???

I sighed when my sister saw me and was showing me her unaffected face, "You don't need to feel guilty anymore, just get over it Jihyun," She said as I glared at her, "Ruining someone's life and then get over it??" I spat at her as she scoffed.

"It was your own choice," She spat back, and corrected her robe, I bet she's gonna rape Y/n again.

I can't do anything, cuz she threatened me that she'll kill my best friend Hannah, I already lost my friend Daehyun, I can't afford to lose Hannah.

But I don't wanna see Y/n suffer too, how can I help Police in their investigation indirectly???

My mind suddenly clicked in, MEDIA.

Yeah, I should just leak the news of Y/n being kidnapped and about her missing, maybe the police will put more effort because of the media pressure and also the pressure of higher authorities.

I should just leak this news now, that's the only way.

The Next Day

MinJoon Pov

"WHO THE HECK LEAKED THIS INFORMATION ABOUT Y/N!!!" Our Senior officer slammed his hands on the table, while me, Dong Jun sir, and some other officers who were in charge of this case just stood there with our heads hung low.

"We really don't know, our team was very particular about this, and I'm sure none of my team members leaked it," Dong Jun sir, stood for us, "So who do you think must have leaked the information? only our departement knew about this news, it must be one of our member," Our senior officer Jaehyun said.

"Sir, not only our department, but also the company and Kidnappers know about it," Dong Jun sir said as Jaehyun sir scoffed.

"You're asking me to believe that the company leaked the info? don't you know that if they leak it, then it is problametic to them, and only a dumb person would do that," Jaehyun said.

"What about the kidnappers sir? maybe they are the ones who leaked it, or maybe some of the fans who noticed Y/n's absence and must have said this, there are possibilities sir," Dong Jun sir said as Jaehyun sir rubbed his temples.

"I don't care what the possibilities are, but if I get to know that your team member is the one involved in this, then I'll suspend you and also that member," Jaehyun sir said shaply as Dong Jun sir nodded his head.

"And yeah, there is a pressure from higher authorities, so keep extra efforts on finding Y/n, or else this case will be handed to someone else," Jaehyun sir said as we all nodded and went out of his office.

Dong Jun sir sighed heavily, "We need to work harder now," He said as we all nodded.

"Anyway, did you get the post mortem report of those guards?" He asked as I nodded, while handing him the file, "Sir according to post mortem report, the murder took place yesterday night, reson of death is stabbing in stomach multiple times," I explained as he hummed.

"Any fingerprints on the body?" He asked as I shook my head, "No sir, the murderer was clever enough to erase all the evidences, he even got rid of the murder weapon," I said as he ruffled his hair.

He suddenly got a call, groaning seeing the caller ID, it was a call from Y/n's company, of course they called him to scold him.

"Hello," he picked up the call, "Sorry sir," He said, "Yeah I understand, we're very sorry, we'll soon find out the one who leaked this information," He said and finally cut the call.

"Find the one who leaked the information, track down the IP adress of the one who posted it," He ordered as I nodded.

~~~

"Sir!" I called Dong Jun sir loudly, "Sir we are able to track down Y/n's phone location," I said as he gasped and came towards me looking at the screen.

"Accroding to her phone location she's in Busan, let's head to Busan right now," He said as we all nodded.

I called Taehyung, since he requested me to inform him all the details and clues regarding Y/n.

OTP

Hello MinJoon Ma'am

Hello Taehyung, we finally are able to track down Y/n's location

Really, where is she?

Her phone is showing the location of Busan, I and my team are heading there

Really? can I come too?

I don't think sir will agree to it, this can be dangerous

I don't care, or how about you share the location to my number, and I'll come there by myself

Umm......fine okay, but do take care of yourself, when you reach there, you'll find some officers, stay with them.

Okay, thanks a lot

Call End

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.8K 17
Sanses included will be...Classic, Swap, Fell, Swapfell, Ink, Error, Dream, Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Lust, Horror, and Fresh. Please be aware that th...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1K 94 14
"I accept, I wanted to live in 17th century but not really." Time travel love story of 21st century girl and a 17th century king.
103K 3.2K 35
β€ŸDo you, Kim Taehyung, take her as your wife?β€Ÿ With that tears rolled down your cheeks instantly. β€ŸYes I do.β€Ÿ The said person replied to the priest...