The Other Hybrid (Peter Hale...

By WolvesGaurdian

Alexis Rebekah Rosemarie Kestine a.k.a Alex Kestine the Other Hybrid. Yup that sums it up. I died when I was... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 15

302 9 0
By WolvesGaurdian

I was sitting at Leah's grave until the sun set and decided to find a place to sleep since I was not going back to Derek's for a while. I had found the entrance to a secret network of tunnels underground in the woods and found this perfect. I shifted into a wolf after neatly folding my clothes and placing them somewhere I would remember them.

(Scott's Pov)

We arrived after school which ended early because of some incident. I could smell Derek's anger before we could enter the loft and walked in confused.

"What The Hell happened?" I asked Derek who was doing push-ups.

"Leave it Scott." Derek said and stopped working out.

Stiles seemed to catch on that something was not right but before we could ask anything Klaus and Kol came in yelling: "WHERE'S ALEX!!"

"What's wrong, why do you need her?" I asked and Peter came downstairs before saying: "She's not answering her phone, she just disappeared!"

"Void says that is't not like her to do something like this." Stiles said worried, he too had become attached to her, like most of us have.

"Well, let's wait 'till dark and if she's not here we start searching for her." I stated and everyone nodded. "Well, if you have it settled we should head back to New Orleans. Family stuff." Kol said and we nodded. They left and Kai was back in Mystic Falls which meant it was just us werewolves left in Beacon again.

***Time skip brought to you by a over dramatic sour wolf***

It's currently 8 am, we kinda fell asleep. Alex has not returned and everyone's worried while Peter's going crazy, its weird seeing him like this but we can all see that he cares for Alex deeply.

"Let's stay together, we need all of our senses since she hides her scent." I stated and everyone nodded, except Derek whose been acting extra weird since Alex disappeared.

"I'm staying here." He said and we all asked him to come but he refused. Now I knew he didn't like her much, since the start. He thought she was going to plan something against us, she had all the contacts needed to bring the world to it's knees.

We left Derek behind and searched the whole of Beacon for Alex but she was no where. "Maybe she's in the woods?" Liam suggested and I nodded. Liam looks up to Alex not only like a mother, since his died not long ago but as an Alpha.

We headed to the woods and searched. "Alex, ALex!" Lydia yelled she too liked Alex very much. They were friends and we could all see that Lydia felt like Alex was her sister. She once even said that she believes Alex and Allison would've liked each other.

We had decided to stop for a while and Stiles made a fire thanks to Void. "I think Derek has something to do with Alex's disappearance. Think about it... he doesn't like her, since the start." Theo said and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

Peter growled and said: "Well it makes sense. While I was in the shower I could hear fighting."

We all sat down and Stiles said: "Has no one seen the broken look in Alex's eyes during the whole incident?" "And after she was normal again." Lydia stated. "When she saw Leah and her brother as well." Malia said.

"I wonder what someone could've done to her to make her this scared, this hurt, this... broken." I wondered out loud.

We heard a rustle in the distance and all stood up ready to attack. "Mr. Argent?" I asked once the person was in eyesight. "I asked him for help." Malia said. "Please just call me Chris." he said and I nodded.

"I've found a lead if you want, I can take you there?" he said and we all were up in a second.

"I smell death." Malia stated and Peter said: "It makes sense she'd be here. Alex buried Leah here, next to the nematon."

Chris showed us a patch of grass which had been sat on. "She's been here not too long ago, I'd say she left just after sunset." We nodded.

Malia exclaimed: "I found footsteps." "Those are ours!" Chris yelled at her.

"She moved using the shadows. Which means she knew what she was doing, she doesn't want to be found." Stiles said and Void showed up.

"She came here from the loft, her shadow print shows anger, grief, sadness and a few other undetectable emotions. I can't pinpoint her exact location but she's somewhere in the woods." Void said before turning back into normal Stiles. We're all still getting used to that.

The sun started coming up and we all sighed. "Maybe we should give up." Lydia suggested sadly and I sighed knowing it was probably the best idea. "I've got an idea!" Liam said and the whole pack looked at him waiting for him to continue. "What if we interrogate Derek."

"He will most likely deny anything." Malia said and Theo suggested: "Why don't we check the cameras?"

"Huh, didn't think of that." Stiles said. We all decided to head home, catch some sleep and afterwards we could go to the loft.

(Alex pov)

I woke up and checked my phone. 10 am! I jumped up and remembered I was still in wolf form. I lifted my bag and walked out of the tunnels. I walked through the whole woods while talking to R(My Reaper) R is basically my Void.

"Your never gonna make it." R said. We've been in a constant loop. "I'm not good enough." I thought. "Your weak."

"I'm better off dead." I sighed and was flipped into the air. A trap! I squirmed and eventually just laid there waiting for someone to show. There were no shadows and I couldn't shift back into human because my bag fell.

(Liam POV)

We were almost through the camera systems fire wall when Chris came to the loft. Scott asked what he wanted and he gasped since he was out of breath and said: "I think one of my traps has her. I can take you there."

I jumped up at the sound of finding Alex, I looked up to her like mother so why wouldn't I, and said: "Well? What are we waiting for!? Let's go find Alex!" We all decided to run after Chris and when we arrived at the woods a few minutes later he lead us to the trap where a black and dark brown wolf was caught in his net.

The wolf looked at us and glowed its red eyes at us. I immediately knew it was Alex and cut her down.

(Alex Pov)

Liam stood there after cutting me down and I walked to the little pup. I rubbed my head against his leg and he hugged me tight before saying: "We were so worried about you, you were gone for basically three days!"

I let my mind link with the whole pack who were there but spoke to Liam. "I'm fine pup, breathe." Liam looked at me and asked out loud: "Did you just talk to me through my thoughts?" I nodded and Peter walked up to me with my bag. "You might want to change back, so you'll need this."

I nodded and fazed into the shadows. I turned human and put on clothes before emerging from the shadows. I had made sure to smile even though it pained me. "You ok?" Scott asked and I smiled even brighter, "Yea, I'm fine. Let's go back."

We walked back and Stiles as well as Peter kept glancing at me in concern. I walked in silence and when we finally arrived I fell a little behind. I looked at the shiny metal and saw that my pupils showed that my reaper blood was present.

I just hoped that no one would've realized. Has it been like that since I turned back? I asked R and he said: "Yea, I'm helping you. Keeping you from breaking down on the outside, like you are up here with me." In that case, Thanks, I said.

We opened the loft door and I saw Derek. "Don't, think about your anchor." R said and I replied: "Funny, my anchor died. I'm not close enough to Peter to calm down and..Liam!" I focused on the little beta. I calmed down and my smiled grew.

Derek looked confused and all of us just sat down. "So why'd you disappear?" Stiles asked and I lied: "Needed to think about something. Wanted to think by my self."

"Why did you and Derek fight while I was in the shower the day you left?" Peter asked and I answered: "Just a disagreement on something." I kept smiling to hide the tears I wanted to release by the memories.

"Why are your reaper eyes present?" Lydia asked and I said: "I talk to my inner reaper all the time. Might be a side effect?" I lied shrugging it off.

Derek growled, irritated by the fact that my short vague answers which held lies from being exposed. "What's wrong?" Malia asked Derek. "She's hiding something, she's lying about something!" he growled.

"So are you and I don't doubt that everyone here does." I said shortly. Everything ended right there. Scott and Stiles took Lydia and Malia home and I vollenteered to drive Liam back.

We walked to the garage and I ripped the tarp off of my very expensive bike. "Wow!!" Liam exclaimed in shock. I laughed and said: "Yea, she's my baby. Used to be Leah's though." Liam took the extra helmet and we drove off to his house. Not long after I stopped at his house and he thanked me.

"Hey Liam!" I called and he turned around. "Call me whenever! I'll be there for you." He nodded and went inside. I drove off and decided to find an unlucky human to feed off which lead me to one of the raves.

I danced around, drank a little and finally found an unlucky sucker. "Hey, I'm Amara Black!" I shouted at the man. "Ken...Revan, you look like your into the hunting business too!" he shouted over the croud.

"Yeah, You here about the werewolf problem?!" I asked and Ken nodded.

"Whose your target?" Ken asked once we made it somewhere secluded.

"Alexis Rebekah Rosemarie Kestine, yours?" I answered.

"Ah you like danger and money. I want someone easier, Liam Dunbar. He's worth a few."

I laughed and compelled him: "Stand still."

"Why?" He asked and I growled, vervain. I could kill him and drink later, so I did exactly that.

I hid the body in a dumpster. They wouldn't think it was me because I usually rip off heads and I clawed him to make it more animalistic. Plus his neck was broken and he reeked of hunter.

Nothing bothered me as much as the fact that we all were on a dead pool, again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 0 12
A new girl arrives in Beacon Hills but is she really new, and if not does anyone actually remember her? Find out yourself, you may very well like it.
161K 3.6K 28
You don't know Me. I am Behind the scenes, in another world, with another family. I am Strong, but weak in other views. I am Lost. I am forgotten. I...
31.1K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
53.6K 1.4K 18
Hypervigilance: an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. In...