Last Warrior

Autorstwa crazgirl1990

"I alpha Ross Morse here by reject our mating bond and let you go. Shay Mathews." He turned just like that, m... Więcej

REjection
leaving
coming home
first day home
I accept
So what I'm a dog?
WANT YOU BACK
shifting class
lets play a game
can't catch me
midnight visitor
an Apiffany
start of a fight
fighting words
no school
drinking
Wake up call
bells a ringing
the dark will rise
rainbow barf
one dance
Monday
the mystery scent
at least some ones happy
a traitor?
scared kittens!
the plot thickens
alpha meeting
the pure female alpha
a chance at love
almost there
Guilty
Domination
girl power
unexpected
in coming
start over again
the power I have
girl fight
a surpries
a sweet surprise
Satur - Date
seranade
take you away
pack house
pushing buttons
the mystery
new home
the flames of vengeance
prisoner
the begining
control
Mates at last
movies
monsters return
Indestructible
fear
the creature
Go Away!
the dream
the chant
legends
The Book
old ways
picture
I found it
Get the book
the tunnel
sirens
gallop away
challenges for a challenger
the last passage
vampires
saying goodbye
departing
warriors
the door
Shay
first day back
an attack
Evil leader
book case
through the door
the garden
Apollyon
hopeless
fun in the sun
Get Ready
last fight
END

my lullaby

47.5K 1K 72
Autorstwa crazgirl1990

~Ross~

She kept throwing nuggets when Aray stated “if I’m so bad at this then show me some one better besides yourself.” She shrugged and turned to me. I smild and she smiled back. “catch.” She stated nad threw me a nugget. I caught it in my mouth and she turned to Aray. “no fair how did you do that!” he shotued. I smirked and she said “I’m gonna play with him instead you suck at this game.” For the rest of lunch we played catch the nugget in your mouth. I had her complete and undivided attention, I was on cloud nine.

~Jet~

I had to get out the bitch screwed my plans, I didn’t get to kill her but I did get her badly wounded if I could have just pulled her one more time she would be dead but no I had to just get tackled by her mother and her friend Aray. They had to protect that bitch. I needed to get out of here and fast the hunters and shifters were closing in on me. Ross was probably pissed, I was his ‘friend’ the fucker had no idea what I was.

I hated his guts always being a prick, then his precious mate comes along and he changes into a pussy. I knew if I didn’t get out I would be dead. I bolted from the log I was in and ran out of the territory with the other shifters on my tail. I had to get out. I made it out and they stopped running at the boundry line. I would get that bitch if it was the last thing I did. My job was to get and kill the last pure female alpha. The shifter race had to weaken. The female alpha’s weren’t helping. I would be back for her head.

~Ross~

I walked down the street next to Shay. Aray and Kira were ahead of us. I noticed how Aray was looking around for a sign of danger. He was good at keeping these two safe. We reached Shay’s hosue and we all walked in. I looked to the stairs and said “I’m gonna check up stairs.” I ran up and searched every room no threat. I walked down seeing Aray just walking out of the kitchen. “clean.” He stated I nodded and we sat down on the couch. Kira leaned on Aray and I wished that was me and Shay. I noticed Shay was leaning her head back so I sat by her. As I did so her head leaned on me and she muttered “so tired.” I smield. I relaxed leaning my head ontop of hers and closed my own eyes. Soon all I heard was her steady heart beat . It was like my own personal lullaby. She was so light I barly felt her next to me, as I rested my mind stayed on alert there was still a threat for my mates life out there. No one would ever hurt her not while I breath.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.3K 1.8K 24
A marriage arranged by the heads of both the families brought Vegas pete together, but will they be able to make everything work amidst all the misun...
3K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
34.2K 1.1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
1.6M 47K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...